Spock, start your computations for time warp.
布恩斯 跟我来
Bones, come with me.
我们需要那些能量来维持医疗设施运转
We need that power to keep medical facilities functioning.
所有地下储藏系统关闭
All underground storage systems have been shut down.
斯高蒂 这个海湾有多长? 大约60英尺
How long is this bay? About 60 feet.
你能围住使水不外流吗? 应该能吧 你想游泳啊?
Can you enclose it to hold water? Are you planning to take a swim?
为了脱离困境 我们必须得找些驼背的
Off the deep end. We’ve got to find some humpbacks.
驼背的人? 鲸鱼 威尔士先生 鲸鱼
Humpbacked people? Whales.
45-50英尺长 每只大概40吨♥重
45-50 feet long, about 40 tons each.
你真想用这只生锈的破桶做时间旅行吗? 我们之前做过
You’re going to try time travel in this rust bucket?
首先得绕着太阳旋转
You’d have to slingshot around the sun to
还没获得足够速度 你就先被烤熟了
pick up enough speed.
你宁可什么都不做? 我更偏好常识
Would you prefer to do nothing? I prefer common sense.
你打算带我们回到过去 找到驼背鲸
We go back in time, find some whales,
把它们及时带回来
then bring them forward in time,
希望它们能让探测器消失 基本如此
and hope to hell they tell this probe to clear off?
真是疯狂! 还有更好的主意吗?
That’s crazy! You have a better idea?
计算进行中 乌乎拉 替我接通星舰司令官
Computation is in progress. Uhura, get me Starfleet Command.
我接受到一个微弱的信♥号♥♥ 好像是科克船长发的
I’m picking up a faint transmission from Admiral Kirk.
播放到屏幕上
On screen.
星舰司令官 我是詹姆斯 科克船长
Starfleet Command, this is Admiral James T. Kirk.
我们已经截获并分♥析♥了探测器的呼叫
We have intercepted and analyzed the call of the probe.
使用卫星备用电源
Go to reserve power.
我们认为只有灭绝了的驼背鲸
It is our opinion that only the extinct humpback whale
才能正确地回应探测器
can give a proper response to the probe.
稳住 用后备电源 星舰司令官
Stabilize.
听到我说的了吗? 我们听见了 请继续
Emergency reserve.
我们要尝试时间旅行
We are going to attempt time travel.
我们正计算当下的时空隧♥道♥
We are computing our trajectory at this time.
接回来
Get him back!
准备连线电脑
Ready to engage computer.
我们的目的时间段是? 20世纪晚期
What’s our target in time? Late 20th century.
能再精确一些吗?
Can you be more specific?
用现有设备没法做到
I’ve had to programme
我不得不把记忆中的变量进行编排
some of the variables from memory.
什么变量? 燃料剩余量 舰体容积
What are the variables? Availability of fuel. Mass of the vessel.
以及驼背鲸的可能位置 这个时候 应该在太平洋盆地
Probable location of whales. In this case, the Pacific Basin.
你在脑子里运算这一切? 是的
You programmed that from memory? I have.
天使和怪兽保卫我们 哈姆雷特 第一幕 场景四
“Angels and ministers defend us.” “Hamlet”, act 1, scene IV.
从不怀疑你的记忆力 打开电脑 准备翘曲飞行
No doubt about your memory. Prepare for warp speed.
防护罩 查科夫 防护罩启动
Shields, Mr. Chekov. Shields.
但愿傻人有傻福
May fortune favor the foolish.
开始翘曲飞行 苏鲁先生
Warp speed, Mr. Sulu.
翘曲空间 2
Warp 2.
翘曲空间 3 运行稳定
Warp 3. Steady as she goes.
翘曲空间4
Warp 4.
翘曲空间5
Warp 5.
翘曲空间6
Warp 6.
翘曲空间7
Warp 7.
翘曲空间8 热防护罩过载
Warp 8. Heat shields at maximum.
翘曲空间9!
Warp 9!
9.2 9.3… 我们必须达到开放速度
9.2, 9.3… We need breakaway speed.
9.5, 9.6, 9.7…
9.5 9.6 9.7…
9.8…
9.8…
就趁现在!
Now!
我当初真不该离开他
I should never have left him.
吉姆 我们在哪?
Jim, where are we?
史巴克 你所说的那是世界的末日
You’re talking about the end of everybody on Earth.
苏鲁先生…
Mr. Sulu…
苏鲁先生
Mr. Sulu.
是的 先生 我们情况怎么样?
Aye, sir. What is our condition?
损坏的推进器着火了 请显示图像
The breaking thrusters have fired. Picture, please.
地球… 但这是什么时候?史巴克?
Earth… But when? Spock?
从大气污染程度看 应该是20世纪后半叶
Judging by atmospheric pollution, the latter half of the 20th century.
干得不错 史巴克
Well done, Spock.
我们现在已经被地球此时的探测器发现了
We may be visible to them.
说得对 史巴克 启动隐形装置
Quite right. Engage cloaking device.
我们正穿过天际线进入黑夜 往北美西海岸一带追踪
Crossing the terminator into night. The west coast of North America.
我收到了鲸的歌♥声 用扩音器放出来
I am receiving whale song. Put them on speakers.
好奇怪
This is strange.
歌♥声是从旧金山传过来的
The song is coming directly from San Francisco.
从城市里来的? 这不可能啊
From the city? That doesn’t make sense.
船长 出了个大问题 你能下来一趟吗?
We have a serious problem.
时间旅行把这些克林根水晶耗尽了
It’s these Klingon crystals. The time travel drained them.
这些晶体正在升华 分解 给我个准确的数字
They’re decrystalizing. Give me a round figure.
我们能保持大概24小时的隐形状态
24 hours, staying cloaked.
之后我们就显形了 然后死在水里
After that we’re visible and dead in the water.
我们没能量脱离地球引力的束缚 更不要说回家了
We haven’t the power to break out of Earth’s gravity or get home.
我不能相信事情会是这个结局
We can’t stop now.
没有让它们再结晶的方法吗?
Can’t we recrystalize the dilithium?
抱歉 船长 就算在23世纪也不可能做到
We can’t even do that in the 23rd century.
船长 在20世纪或许可能
Admiral, there may be a 20th century possibility.
如果记忆不错的话 此时应该有核反应堆这类装置
I recall there was a dubious flirtation with nuclear fission reactors.
由于它们会导致毒副作用
They resulted in toxic side-effects
熔断时代到来的时候就被取代了
and were replaced in the fusion era.
但这个时候 我们应该能找到一些
But at this time, we may be able to find some.
但你说它们有毒
But you said they were toxic.
我们可以制♥造♥一个能安全收集 那些高能量光子的装置
We collect only high-energy photons.
这些光子可以重新使锂结构结晶 理论上来说
These photons would recrystalize the dilithium structure… theoretically.
我们上哪能找到这些反应堆?
Where would we find these reactors?
核动力被广泛用在海军舰艇上
They were used in naval vessels.
旧金山 我出生在那儿
San Francisco. I was born there.
它看上去并没什么不同
It doesn’t look all that different.
让我们在金门公园降落 遵命 先生 降落中
Set us down in Golden Gate Park. Aye, sir. Descending.
乌乎拉和查科夫安排处理 铀资源的问题
Uhura and Chekov are assigned the uranium problem.
马考伊博士 斯科特先生和苏鲁先生
Dr. McCoy, Mr. Scott and Mr. Sulu
给我们转换一个装鲸鱼的容器
will convert us a whale tank.
哦 很有趣!
Oh, joy!
史巴克上尉和我会试着跟踪鲸鱼的歌♥声
while Spock and I attempt to trace these whale songs to their source.
我会为您准备好远距离通话用具 长官
I’ll have bearing and distance, sir.
一定要非常小心 这是一个未知领域
Be very careful, this is terra incognita.
他们的很多习俗都会使我们惊讶
Many of their customs will take us by surprise.
很显然 这里没人见过天外来客
None of these people have ever seen an extraterrestrial.
这是一种极为原始而又偏激的文明
This is a primitive and paranoid culture.
查科夫 替每个小组 配备好移相器和通讯器
Take a phaser and a communicator.
除非有紧急情况 否则不要轻易联络
Radio silence except in emergencies.
身着制♥服♥者摘下等级勋章
Remove your rank insignia.
还有问题吗? 好吧
Any questions? All right.
出发吧 各就各位
Let’s do our job and get out of here.
我们的世界 还等待着我们去拯救…如果我们能做到
Our own world is waiting for us.
开始着陆程序 遵命 长官
Commence landing procedure. Aye, sir.
你们俩又打架了? 我以为你们昨晚和好了
Were you two fighting again? I thought you made up.
你们俩为什么老是吵架? 我喜欢她吵架时的样子
Why are you two always fighting? I like the way she fights.
我对她说你要是以为我会在个破烤炉上
I told her I wasn’t spending $60
花费60块钱 那你一准是疯了
on a damn toaster oven.
她有什么反应?
What did she say to that? Well…
究竟在搞什么鬼?!
What the hell was that?
你看见了吗? 没有 你也没看见 闭嘴吧
Did you see that? No, and neither did you.
鲸鱼在哪里? 283度 离这里15.2公里
Bearing to the whales? 283 degrees, 15.2 kilometers.
每个人都记住我们降落的位置
Everybody remember where we parked.
走路看着点 傻蛋!
Watch where you’re going, dumb-ass!
你才是傻蛋!
Double dumb-ass on you!
这些人类能撑过20世纪真是个奇迹
It’s a miracle our race survived.
他们仍在用钱 我们得弄点到手
They’re still using money.
史巴克 其他人留下
Spock. The rest of you stay here.
你们分散点吧 免得看起来跟一群参观的学生似的
Break up, you look like a cadet review.
18世纪的美国人 很有价值
18th century American. Quite valuable.
你确定要当了它们吗? 你给我多少钱?
You do want to part with them? How much will you give me?
这不是马考伊博士送的礼物吗?
Those were a gift from Dr. McCoy.
将来还会是的 美妙之处就在于此
And they will be again.
多少钱? 如果镜片完好的话值得更多