控制我们的思想
to control our minds.
没事了 你安全了
It’s all right. You’re safe now.
使我们说谎
Made us say lies… do things…
我们打败了他 他不能控制我们
but we beat him. He thought he controlled us, but he did not.
船长很强壮 船长
The Captain was strong. Captain…
马库斯博士和创世的资料在哪里?
where’s Dr. Marcus? Where are the Genesis materials?
他找不到 资料库也是空的
He couldn’t find them. Even the data banks were empty.
清除了? 他折磨那些人
Erased? He tortured those people.
但大家都守口如瓶 他气炸了
But none of them would tell him anything. He went wild.
把他们杀死
He slit their throats.
还想捣毁这里 但太迟了
He wanted to tear the place apart, but he was late.
他要赶回信望号♥
He had to get back to the Reliant in time to blow you to bits.
信望号♥的船员死了吗?
Where’s Reliant’s crew? Dead?
被遗弃在Ceti Alpha 5星上
Marooned on Ceti Alpha V.
他疯了 说你害死他妻子
He’s completely mad, Admiral. He blames you for the death of his wife.
我知道
I know what he blames me for.
逃生舱还在 传送室在哪里?
The escape pods are all in place. Where’s the transporter room?
他来到这里? 不是的
Did he make it down here? It was not my impression.
他在迫人招供时
He spent most of his time trying to
花了很多时间
wring the information out of the people. Anything?
机器还开着 所有人都死了
The unit’s been left on, which means nobody remained to turn it off.
他们以生命换取运走资料的时间
Those people back there bought escape time for Genesis with their lives.
没道理 这些座标在正规星深处
This is not logical. These coordinates are deep inside Regula,
这小星球没有生命
a planetoid we know to be lifeless.
若次阶段已完成 该在地下
If Stage Two is completed, it was going to be underground.
是地下 什么次阶段?
It was going to be underground, she said. Stage Two of what?
柯克叫进取号♥ 我是斯波克
Kirk to Enterprise. Spock here.
损毁报告
Captain Spock, damage report.
若依书直说
Admiral, if we go by the book,
你会觉得度日如年
like Lieutenant Saavik, hours could seem like days.
有话直说 情况很严峻
I read you, Captain. Let’s have it.
主动力在六天后才能恢复
The situation is grave, Admiral. We won’t have main power for six days.
辅助动力暂时失灵
Auxiliary power has temporarily failed.
按常规 要两天后才能修理
Restoration maybe possible in two days. By the book, Admiral.
无法把我们送回船上?
Meaning you can’t even beam us back?
暂时不能
Not at present.
斯波克船长 若一小时内没有我们的消息
Captain Spock… if you don’t hear from us within one hour,
就尽量修复动力系统
your orders are to restore what power you can,
把进取号♥驶到最近的基地
take the Enterprise to the nearest star base,
离开干扰范围后 马上通知总部
and alert Starfleet command.
长官 我们不能丢下你不管
Sir, we won’t leave you behind.
若失去联络 就表示无人生还 通话结束
Uhura, if you don’t hear from us, there won’t be anybody behind. Kirk out.
你们可以留下来…
Well, gentlemen, you can stay here, or…
我们愿意共同承担危险
If it’s all the same, Admiral, we’d like to share the risk.
好 走吧 莎维可
Right. Let’s go. Saavik?
走到哪里去? 他们去的地方
Go? Where are we going? Where they went.
若他们哪儿都没去呢?
Suppose they went nowhere?
那这是逃走的好机会
Then this will be your big chance to get away from it all.
上将
Admiral.
是创世吧
Genesis, I presume.
放下武器!
Phasers down!
你!
You!
马库斯博士在哪? 我就是了
Where’s Dr. Marcus? I’m Dr. Marcus.
詹姆斯
Jim!
他是戴维吗?
Is that David?
妈! 他把余下的人杀光了
Mother, he killed everybody we left behind.
他不会的 别把事情越弄越复杂
Oh, of course he didn’t. David, you’re just making this harder.
比你想像中更复杂 博士
I’m afraid it’s even harder than you think, Doctor.
别动
Please… don’t move.
切科夫!
Chekov?
对不起
I’m… sorry, Admiral.
大人 你听到吗?
Your Excellency, have you been listening?
听到了 你做得很好 船长
I have indeed, Captain. You have done well.
我早知道 混♥蛋♥!
I knew it. You son of a bitch!
别动 船长 我们在等着
Don’t move, anybody! Captain? We are waiting.
为何要延误? 没事
What’s the delay? All is well, sir.
你有传送创世的座标
You have the coordinates to beam up Genesis.
先办妥最重要的事 船长
First things first, Captain.
把柯克上将干掉
Kill Admiral Kirk.
我难以下手 我…
Sir, it is difficult. I…
我想遵从的 但… 杀了他!
I try to obey, but… Kill him.
我…
I…
马上杀了他
Kill him, Terrell, now!
天啊!
God sakes!
这是什么?
What is it?
可汗! 你这卑鄙小人!
Khan, you bloodsucker!
有种就放马过来!
You’ll have to do your own dirty work now.
你听到没有?你?
Do you hear me? Do you?
柯克!
Kirk.
老朋友 你还未死
Kirk, you’re still alive, my old friend.
对 老朋友! 你几乎干掉所有人
Still, “old friend.” You’ve managed to kill just about everyone else.
但却打不中目标
But like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target!
我不用再尝试
Perhaps I no longer need to try, Admiral.
不能让他抢走
Oh, no! They can’t take it.
可汗!
Khan?
你得到创世 却杀不了我
Khan, you’ve got Genesis, but you don’t have me.
你要杀我 就要过来
If you’re going to kill me, Khan, you’re going to have to come down here!
我要你比死更难受
I’ve done far worse than kill you.
我伤害了你
I’ve hurt you,
我要继续伤害你
and I wish to go on hurting you.
把你丢下 像你丢下我一样
I shall leave you as you left me
像你丢下她一样
as you left her
永远被遗弃在死寂的星球上
marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet.
生葬!
Buried alive.
生葬!
Buried alive.
可汗!
Khan!
可汗!
Khan!
莎维可叫进取号♥ 听到吗?
This is Lieutenant Saavik calling Enterprise. Can you read us?
莎维可叫进取号♥ 听到吗?
This is Lieutenant Saavik. Calling Enterprise. Can you read us?
他醒来了 切科夫?
He’s coming around. Can you read us?
没用的 他们干扰了所有频道
It’s no use, Admiral. They’re still jamming all channels.
进取号♥遵从命令走了
If the Enterprise followed orders, she’s long since gone.
若她跑不掉就死定了
If she couldn’t obey, she’s finished.
跟我们一样
So are we, it looks like.
我不明白! 到底是什么一回事?
I don’t understand. Who’s responsible for all this?
可汗是谁?
Who is Khan?
说来话长 我们有的是时间
Well, it’s a long story. We appear to have plenty of time.
有食物吗? 我饿坏了
Is there anything to eat? I don’t know about anybody else, but I’m starved.
你怎么会想到食物的?
How can you think of food at a time like this?
最重要的是活下去
First order of business survival.
创世洞穴内有食物
There is food in the Genesis cave,
有需要的话 足够维持一辈子
enough to last a lifetime… if necessary.
还以为这里是创世
We thought this was Genesis. This?
总部的工程师
It took the Starfleet corps of engineers
花了十个月才把这里挖好
1 0 months in space suits to tunnel out all this.
这里的工作却一天内完成
What we did in there, we did in a day.
让麦科伊医生和副官看看我们的食物
David, why don’t you show Dr. McCoy and the lieutenant our idea of food?
我们不能光坐着 可以的
We can’t just sit here. Oh, yes, we can.
总算是有事可做吧
This is just to give us something to do, isn’t it?
来吧
Come on.
上将? 你的老师斯波克说
Admiral? As your teacher Mr. Spock is fond to say,
凡事总有机会
I like to think that there always are possibilities.
我如你所愿
I did what you wanted.
我走了
I stayed away.
何不早跟我说?
Why didn’t you tell him?
你怎能这么说?
How can you ask me that?
我们不是一起的吗?
Were we together?
不是说好会一起的吗?
Were we going to be?
我们各自拥有一片天
You had your world, and I had mine.
我希望他留在我身旁
And I wanted him in mine,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!