我讨厌检阅
I hate inspections.
我很高兴有机会登上进取号♥
I’m delighted. Any chance to go aboard the Enterprise.
很高兴你能掌舵三星期
I’m glad you’re at the helm for three weeks.
这些孩子不会掌舵
These kids can’t steer.
打开气塞
Open the air lock.
请批准上船 你认识训练员
Permission to come aboard. You’re welcome. You know my training crew.
他们当然认识你
Certainly they know you.
对 我们曾同生共死
We’ve been through death and life together.
斯科特 你这小子 你好吗?
Mr. Scott, you old space dog, you’re well.
我有点恐惧 但麦科伊医生帮我克服
I had a wee bout, sir, but Dr. McCoy pulled me through.
害怕什么? 上岸
Wee bout of what? Shore leave, Admiral.
你是谁? 一等海军学生
Who do we have here? Midshipman First Class Peter Preston, Engineer’s Mate, sir.
工程助手皮特·普雷斯顿 首次航行,普雷斯顿?
First training voyage, Mr. Preston?
是的 原来如此
Yes, sir. I see.
我们从引擎室开始吧?
Shall we start with the engine room?
里面见 状况都很良好
We’ll see you there. Everything is in order.
实在令人惊喜
That’ll be a pleasant surprise, Mr. Scott.
待会在控制室见 解散
I’ll see you on the bridge, Admiral. Company, dismissed.
他总在我意料之外
什么事让你惊讶?
他太有人情味了
没有人是完美的
你的学员可以应付训练巡航吗?
Well, Mr. Scott, are your cadets capable of handling a minor training cruise?
请发命令 可以了
Give the word, Admiral. The word is given. Aye, sir.
你还要检阅其他部门
What about the rest of the inspection?
这里是总部 进取号♥可以起程
This is Starfleet operations. Enterprise is clear for departure.
上将在控制室 稍后才继续
Admiral on the bridge. Running lights on.
莎维可 可以清场
Very well, Mr. Saavik. You may clear all moorings. Aye, sir.
已经清场 谢谢
All moorings are cleared, Captain. Thank you.
你曾驾驶星舰离开码头吗?
Lieutenant, have you piloted a starship out of space dock?
没有
Never, sir.
出发吧 莎维可
Take her out, Mr. Saavik.
知道
Aye, sir.
凡事总有第一次 对吗?
For everything there is a first time, Lieutenant. Don’t you agree, Admiral?
船尾火箭推进器 知道
Aft thrusters, Mr. Sulu. Aft thrusters.
要吃镇定剂吗? 加大推动力
Would you like a tranquilizer? Add 1 /4 impulse power. Add 1 /4 impulse power.
我们可以航行了 方向是?
We are free to navigate. Course heading, Captain?
由船长决定
Captain’s discretion.
苏鲁先生? 由你作主吧
Mr. Sulu, you may… indulge yourself.
知道
Aye, sir.
仅此而已?
Does that about do it?
资料库满了
I doubt we could squeeze any more information into the memory banks.
下次设计大一点的 谁造的?
We’ll design a bigger one. Who would build it?
马库斯博士 有人传送通讯图像
Dr. Marcus, Comm pic coming in on the hyperchannel.
是信望号♥ 播出来看看
It’s the starship Reliant. On the screen, Jedda.
请回覆 信望号♥叫雷古拉 1
Come in, please. This is the Reliant callingRegula 1.
重复 这里是美国♥军♥舰信望号♥
Repeat, this is U.S.S. Reliant.
雷古拉 1收到 请继续
Commander, we are receiving. This is Regula 1 .
我们正朝着你方进发 三天后到
Ah, Dr. Marcus. Good. We’re en route to you and should be there in three days.
为什么? 你该在三个月后回来
We weren’t expecting you for three months.
有什么不妥 已经找到Ceti Alpha 6
Has something happened? No. Ceti Alpha VI has checked out.
我不懂为何你… 收到新命令
Then why are you coming We have new orders.
抵达后 关于创世计划的资料…
All materials of Project Genesis
都要传送到船上 在Ceti Alpha 6测试
will be transferred to this ship fortesting on Ceti Alpha VI.
他们以为自己是谁?
Who do they think they are?
切科夫指挥官 这样做不合常规
Commander Chekov, this is completely irregular.
这是任务 别理他 妈 是谁下的命令?
I have my orders. Pin him down, mother. Who gave the order?
是詹姆斯·T·柯克上将下的命令
The order comes from… Admiral James T. Kirk.
我早知道! 军方只想抢…
I knew it!
这样做不合常规,切科夫指挥官
The military’s been waiting to get their hands on it.
我不容许任何未经授权的人…
I have no intention of allowing Reliant
接触我们的资料
or any unauthorized personnel access to our work.
很抱歉 这是柯克上将的命令
I am sorry that you feel that way. Admiral Kirk’s orders are confirmed.
预备创世计划的资料 通话完毕
Please prepare to deliver Genesis to us upon our arrival. Reliant out.
做得好指挥官
Well done, Commander.
他们会尝试联络柯克上将
You realize, sir, they will attempt to contact Admiral Kirk
确定指令
and confirm the order.
等等
Hold, please.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
你梳了不同的发型
Lieutenant, are you wearing your hair differently?
依然合符规则
It’s still regulation, Admiral.
我可以说话吗?
May I speak, sir?
自我表达不是你的弱项
Self expression doesn’t seem to be one of your problems.
你备受在马鲁号♥的表现困扰
You’re bothered by your performance on the Kobayashi Maru.
我解决不了
I failed to resolve the situation.
那是性格测试
There’s no correct resolution. It’s a test of character.
我可以问你是如何处理吗?
May I ask how you dealt with the test?
你可以问
You may ask.
我在说笑
That’s a little joke.
幽默是难以理解的概念
Humor. It is a difficult concept.
不合逻辑 我们从实践中学习
It is not logical. We learn by doing.
是谁霸占着升降机?
Who’s been holding up the damn elevator?
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
她改变了发型吗? 我没留意
She change her hair style? I hadn’t noticed.
罗姆兰酒真是好酒
Wonderful stuff, that Romulan ale.
柯克上将? 我是
Admiral Kirk. Kirk here.
太空实验室的马库斯博士有急事找你
I have an urgent Comm pic from Space Lab Regula 1 for you. Dr. Carol Marcus.
我在办公室里听 来势汹汹
I’ll take it in my quarters. It never rains but it pours.
你该知道挖旧疮疤的危险
As a physician, you should appreciate the dangers of reopening old wounds.
对不起 詹姆斯 你听到吗? 我听见了 卡罗尔 发生什么事?
Sorry. Jim, can you read me? I can hear you, Carol. What’s wrong?
你为何要把创世计划抢走
Why are you taking Genesis from us?
谁要把创世计划抢走?
Taking Genesis? Who’s taking Genesis?
我听不到你说什么 卡罗尔
Who is taking Genesis? I can see you, but I can’t hear.
是你下令的吗?
Jim, did you give the order?
什么命令? 帮帮我们!
What order? Who’s taking Genesis?
我不会随便交出来的
I won’t let them have Genesis without proper authorization.
他们凭什么这样做?
On whose authority can they do this?
没有人这样做 帮帮我
No one’s authority.
发生什么事? 传送受干扰
Jim Uhura, what’s happening? Transmission jammed at the source.
通知总部 我要跟指挥部联络
Alert Starfleet headquarters. Aye, sir. I want to talk to Starfleet command.
先别打乱阵脚 一定有误会
We must have order in here.
误会? 我们孤身上路
This has to be a mistake. Mistake.
他们待大家都休假时才这么做
We’re all alone here. They waited until everyone was on leave.
信望号♥应该由我们支配
Reliant is at our disposal, not vice versa.
总部肯定不会… 我知道…
I can’t believe Starfleet
科学家总是军方的棋子
I tried to tell you scientists are always pawns of the military.
一百年来 舰队都相安无事
Starfleet has kept peace for 1 00 years.
我无法赞同你对事件的诠释
I cannot subscribe to your interpretation of this event.
你说得对 但信望号♥已经上路
You may be right, Doctor, but what about Reliant? She’s on her way.
我们有麻烦了 雷古拉 1
We have a problem. Something may be wrong on Regula 1 .
有麻烦 我们要调查
We’ve been ordered to investigate.
如果没有记错的话 雷古拉 1是科研实验室
If memory serves, Regula 1 is a scientific research laboratory.
我跟总部说过 船上的都是孩子
I told Starfleet command all we had was a boatload of children,
但我们是这区内唯一的星舰
but we’re the only ship in the quadrant.
你的学员面对压力时反应如何?
Spock, these cadets of yours How will they respond under real pressure?
跟所有生物一样 看天资而定
As with all living things, each according to his gifts.
当然 这是你的船
Of course, the ship is yours.
不必了 送我到雷古拉 1就行
No, that won’t be necessary. Just get me to Regula 1 .
在训练时 我乐意指挥进取号♥
As a teacher on a training mission, I am content to command the Enterprise.
但执行任务时要由高级长官指挥
If we go on duty, the senior officer must assume command.
也许没事的
It may be nothing.
只是通讯有误
Garbled communications.
你掌舵吧
You take the ship.
你做了错误的假设
You proceed from a false assumption.
我是瓦肯人 没有自我意识
I am a Vulcan. I have no ego to bruise.
你提醒我用逻辑支配行动?
You’re about to remind me logic alone dictates your actions?
我不会提起你早已清楚的事
I would not remind you of that which you know so well.
恕我直言 你接受升职是错误的
It was a mistake for you to accept promotion.
指挥星舰是你的天命和专长
Commanding a starship is your first, best destiny.
其他职责都是浪费人才
Anything else is a waste of material.
我不会跟你争辩
I would not presume to debate you.
明智的做法
That is wise.