-星舰开尔文号♥呼叫星舰基地 -星舰基地收到
– USS Kelvin, go for Starfleet base. – Starfleet Base.
我们已经发送数据 请确认是否收到
We sent you a transmission. Did you receive it?
开尔文号♥ 请复核这些数据
Kelvin, can you double-check those readings?
我们的重力感应器失灵 非常奇怪
Our gravitational sensors are going crazy here. You should see this.
看起来像电磁风暴
It looks like a lightning storm.
你发送的数据看起来似乎不可能
What you’ve sent us doesn’t seem possible.
是的 长官 我了解 所以我们才发送它
Yes mam, I understand. That’s why we sent it.
-报告情况 -还有20秒进入目视距离
– Report. – Still outta visual range. 20 seconds.
报告瑞博舰长 星际舰队建议采取防御行动
Alert captain Robau that Starfleet advised to proceed with caution…
分屏显示
Polarize the view screen.
-这是什么…克林贡人吗 -舰长 已经显示
– Whatever this is… Klingon origin? – Captain, we have visual.
-重复 会是克林贡吗 -不是 上尉
– Repeat. Could this be Klingon? – Negative, lieutenant.
你们距离克林贡边境75000英里以外
You’re 75000 kilometers from the Klingon border.
舰长 你看…
Captain, are you seeing this?
天啊
My God.
收到报告 对方武器已经锁定我们
I have a reading. They’ve locked weapons on us!
红色警戒
Red alert!
-我们已被鱼雷锁定 方向320度 二号♥位 -准备武器
– Torpedo locked on us at 320′- 2! – Arm weapons!
执行D-5回避方式
Evasive pattern delta 5!
我们正遭受严重攻击
We’re being cut like grass.
发射所有激光炮 报告损害情况
Fire all phasers! Damage report.
曲速引擎损坏 从没见过这种情况
Warp drive’s been knocked out. Never seen anything like this.
武器系统中断 主动力剩余38%
Weapons offline. Main power at 38%.
-他们正发射另一颗 -所有能量集中到前护盾
– They’re firing another! – All power to forward shields!
救救我…
Help me…
失去机动力
Maneuver has been lost.
护盾是否启用
Are shields even on?
已经确认17层和13层甲板的伤亡者
Decks 17 and 13, we have confirmed casualties.
护盾剩余11% 还在下降 10% 9%
11% and dropping. 10%. Shields at 9%.
所有剩余能量转移到前护盾
All remaining power to forward shields.
准备撤离用飞船
Prepare shuttles for evacuation.
你们好
Hello.
我的司令官要求见你们的舰长
My commander requests the presence of your captain…
以谈判停火条件
In order to negotiate a ceasefire.
你必须乘坐飞船到我们舰上来
You will come aboard our ship via shuttlecraft.
你若拒绝 那就太蠢了
Your refusal would be unwise.
跟我来
Walk with me.
如果15分钟内我没有消息 全舰撤离
If I don’t report in 15 minutes evacuate the crew.
-长官,我们可以… -在这里我们孤立无援
– Sir, we could… – There is no outpost out here.
使用自动飞行 然后弃船
Use autopilot and get off this ship.
明白 舰长
Aye captain.
你现在是舰长了 柯克先生
You’re captain now, Mr. Kirk.
他的心跳加快了
His heart rate is elevated.
看这艘船
Look at the ship.
-你熟悉这艘船吗 -你的司令官是谁
– Are you familiar with this craft? – Who is your commander?
-那就是他吗 -我代表尼禄舰长发言
– Is that him? – I will speak for captain Nero.
那么请问尼罗舰长
Then ask captain Nero:
谁给他权力肆意攻击联邦星舰的
What gives him the right to attack a Federation vessel.
你知道斯波克大使在那里吗
Do you know the location of ambassador Spock?
我不知道什么斯波克大使
I’m unfamiliar with ambassador Spock.
-现在是星历哪年 -哪一年
– What is the current star date? – Star date?
2233.04
2233.04.
你们来自哪里
Where are you from?
已死亡
Terminated.
长官 他们已经锁定我们的信♥号♥♥
Sir, they have a lock on our signal.
他们准备再次开火
They’re launching again.
B-6方案 全方位开火
Bravo 6 maneuver fire, full spread!
我下达13号♥舰长令 全员撤离
I’m initiating general order 13, we’re evacuating!
是 长官
Sir.
所有舰层注意 我是舰长 立即弃船逃生
All decks, this is the captain speaking, evacuate the ship immediately.
迅速前往指定飞船 开始撤离
Get your… to the shuttlecraft. Begin evacuating…
是乔治的声音 发生什么了
That’s George’s voice. What’s happening?
我们得去逃生艇分娩 快
We’ll deliver it in the shuttle. Go!
-乔治 -你很好 感谢上帝
– George. – You’re OK, thank God.
37号♥医疗逃生艇待命中 你现在过去 可以吗
I have medical shuttle 37 standing by. Get to it now. Can you do that?
可以
Yes.
一切都会好的
Everything’s gonna be OK.
照我说的做 去37号♥逃生艇
Do exactly as I say, shuttle 37.
乔治 快了
George, it’s coming.
-我们的孩子快出生了 -我马上到
– Our baby. It’s coming now. – I’m on my way.
自动驾驶系统失效 只能人工控制
Autopilot function has been destroyed. Manual operation only.
清理甲板 赶往逃生艇 快 快 快
Clear those decks now! Get to the shuttles! Move! Move! Move!
-越来越厉害了 -继续呼吸 你会好的
– That was a big one! – Just keep breathing. You’ll be fine.
-宝宝也一样 对吧 -宝宝也会没事的
– And the baby too, right? – And the baby too.
就在这里
Right here.
舰长呼叫37号♥逃生艇 我的妻子在吗
Captain to shuttle 37. Is my wife on board?
-是的长官 她在 -我要你们立刻出发 明白吗
– Yes sir, she is. – I need you to go now. Do you hear me?
-我们会等您的 长官 -不 你们立即离开
– We’re waiting on you sir. – No, just go, take off immediately.
-这是命令 -明白 长官
– That’s an order. – Yes sir.
等等 我们还不能出发
Wait. We’re not going yet.
求你停下
Please stop.
乔治 逃生艇要离开了 你在哪里
George, the shuttle’s leaving. Where are you?
亲爱的 听我说 我不能赶过去了
Sweetheart, listen to me. I’m not gonna be there.
-不 -这是让你活下去的唯一方法
– No. – This is the only way you’ll survive.
别留在船上 到我身边来
Please don’t stay on the ship. Come to me here.
如果我不打败他们 飞船是逃不掉的
The shuttles will never make it if I don’t fight them off.
乔治 我不能没有你
George, I can’t do this without you.
好的 现在用力
OK, I need you to push now!
系统失效
SYSTEMS FAILING
碰撞进程启动
COLLISION COURSE ENGAGED
-怎么样 -是个男孩
– What is it? – It’s a boy.
男孩
A boy?
-跟我说说他 -他很美
– Tell me about him. – He’s beautiful.
乔治 你应该在这里的
George, you should be here.
撞击警告
Impact alert.
我们给他起什么名字
What are we gonna call him?
我们可以起你父亲的名字
We can name him after your father.
泰比里厄斯 你开玩笑吧 不 那太糟了
Tiberius, you kiddin’ me? No, that’s the worst.
起你父亲的名字吧 叫他詹姆斯
Let’s name him after your dad. Let’s call him Jim.
詹姆斯 好 就叫詹姆斯
Jim. OK. Jim it is.
-亲爱的 你能听到我吗 -能
– Sweetheart can you hear me? – I can hear…
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我爱你
I love you!
星际迷航
爱荷华州
你疯了吗 那车子可是古董
Hey, are you out of your mind? That car is an antique.
你以为你妈不在地球上你就不会被罚了吗
You think you can get away with this just because your mother’s off planet.
现在马上滚回家 你住的可是我的房♥子
You get your ass back home now! You live in my house buddy.
你住我的房♥子 开我的车
You live in my house and that’s my car.
你弄伤一道划痕 我就让你尝尝竹笋肉片…
You get one scratch on that car and I’m gonna whip your ass…
约翰尼
Hey Johnny!
先生 请靠边停车
Citizen, pull over.

Noooo…!
有问题吗 警♥察♥先生
Is there a problem officer?
先生 你叫什么名字
Citizen, what is your name?
我叫詹姆斯·泰比里厄斯·柯克
My name is James Tiberius Kirk.
瓦肯星
球的体积公式是什么
What is the formula for the volume of a sphere?
4/3×π×(R^3)…
4/3 PI times the radius cubed…
1.26…
1.26…
维度是多少…
What is the dimensionality…
维度等于n的对数处以…
Dimensionality equals the logarithm of n divided by…
无排他性及无敌对性…
non-excludability and non-rivalry…
4/3×π×(R^3)…
…4/3 PI times the radius…
精神上值得称颂 但实际无此义务
…is morally praiseworthy but not morally obligatory.
斯波克
Spock.
我想你已经准备好今天新的侮辱了吧
I presume you’ve prepared new insults for today?
不错
Affirmative.
这是你第35次试图引起我的情绪反映
This is your 35th attempt to illicit an emotional response from me.
你既非人也非瓦肯人 在宇宙没有立足之地
You’re neither Human nor Vulcan and therefore have no place in this universe.
看 他的人眼 那是哀伤 不是吗
Look, his Human eyes. They look sad. Don’t they.
或许需要一些肉体上的刺♥激♥才能让你生气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!