好吧 你很聪明
Message One
留言一
– Mom. – Grace.
– 妈妈 – 格蕾丝
I’m ok. I didn’t tell you before but I’m not at camp anymore.
我没事 我没告诉你我不想再回营地
I’m sorry. I’m with this boy. His dad is an archeologist and stuff.
我跟着一个男孩 他爸爸是考古学家
We can’t go back to camp anymore, mom. They did something really cruel to us.
我们不能回去 他们待我们很残忍♥
– Did you tell her? -What?
你告诉了她岛上的事吗?
– Did you tell her about the island?
你告诉了她岛上的事吗?
Mom, they took all our clothes, even our underwear. They left us on an island.
妈妈 他们把我们剥光衣服丢在岛上
Then they tried to spy on us. We hate them. They mean then.
然后想偷♥窥♥我们 我们真的好恨他们
Tomorrow when you come we will meet you in front of the main entrance,
明天我们在廊桥边出口等你
next to the covered bridge.
明天我们在廊桥边出口等你
He has to come home with us, okay? He said his parents are in Greece.
他必须跟我们走 他父母在希腊
Please make it okay, Mom. Please make it okay.
求你带我们走 求你 妈妈
I am being tough, mom. I am. I swear.
我正在变坚强 妈妈
Ok. I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.
明天见 拜拜
Do you ever wonder why they picked you?
你觉得为什么他们选择了你?
Picked Me?
选择我?
Yeah. Bryce and the others.
是啊 布莱斯和其他人
I’m an easy target.
我容易欺负
I was just rejected.
我没人理
So you came to the island to ditch Julia Christiansen?
那么你上岛是为了骗茱莉亚·克里斯琴?
I’m socially retarded for my age.
我想交上同龄朋友
I don’t really have a lot of friends back home.
我其实在家里没有朋友
I lied.
我撒谎了
That’s ok.
没事
Would you have helped Julia, if they chose her?
如果她们选择茱莉亚 你会帮她吗?
I’m not sure.
我不确定
Did you know that Bryce classifies all girls?
你知道布莱斯把女孩分类吗?
You know, super fine foxes, dogs and real dogs.
超美 美 一般 丑 超丑
What was I?
我哪一类?
He said that you were a dog.
他说你是丑类
-Oh – But he didn’t even really look at you though.
但他并没有正眼看过你
He couldn’t have.. he woudn’t have said that if he really look at you.
如果他看过他不会这么说
I feel gross. I’m gonna take a shower.
我觉得难受 我洗澡去
You were right. This is way better than sleeping in the woods.
你是对的 这比睡在树林里好多了
Yeah, it is.
是的 没错
– I like your glasses. – I hate them.
– 我喜欢你的眼镜 – 我恨它
I remember when I first got them. I could read all the street signs.
我记得当我戴上眼镜时 突然我能看清交通标志
On the way home on the bus I read them aloud. Kids thought I was crazy.
在校车上我大声念出来 人人都以为我疯了
I did the same thing! Everything was just so clear.
我也是 一切都变得好清晰
– Do you know something? – What?
– 你知道吗? – 什么?
I should have asked you before, but I didn’t.
我之前就该问的 但我没问
What?
什么?
I don’t know your name.
– 我都不知道你名字 真抱歉 – 没关系
– I’m so sorry. – It’s ok.
– 我都不知道你名字 真抱歉 – 没关系
It’s kinda a stupid name.
很傻的名字
Howie.
豪伊
I’m Grace. My birth certificate says Shadow Golden.
我叫格蕾丝 但教名是仙朵·戈登
My parents were hippies. My dad is still is,
我父母是嬉皮士 父亲还在 但是…
but I don’t see him much anymore
我们不经常见面
– So I use my middle name, Grace. – I like Grace.
– 所以我用中间名 格蕾丝 – 我喜欢格蕾丝
But Shadow sounds kinda dangerous and mysterious.
但仙朵(Shadow)听起来既危险又神秘
Shadow Golden, Astronaut.
宇航员仙朵·戈登
– Nice to meet you. – NIce to meet you, Howie.
– 很高兴见到你 – 很高兴见到你 豪伊
Good night.
晚安
– 10 miles! – Hopefully it’s all downhill.
– 10英里! – 开始走吧
– Do you think we should hitchhike? – I thought you were not supposed to do that.
– 如果我们搭便车呢? – 我说过但你不愿意
That was then. This is now. I’m tired, I’m hot and I’m hungry.
那时是那时 现在是现在 现在我又累又饿
Hey, do you need a lift?
想搭车吗
– Hop in. – No thanks.
– 上来 – 不 谢了
Now I know I don’t look proper, probably I don’t smell proper,
我或许不好看也不好闻
but nothing to be afraid of. See.
但你们不用怕 我是副治安官 所以少废话
Look. Deputy Sheriff. See, you got nothing to worry about.
但你们不用怕 我是副治安官 所以少废话
Come on. You could use my help, Clearly.
来吧 我要你们帮个忙 显而易见
Get in.
进去
Come on.

There you go.
这就对了
Here you go.
干得好
Here you go.

Smoke?
抽吗?
My name is Hoffstadder. Barry Hoffstadder.
我叫霍夫史代德 巴里·霍夫史代德
And you two are going to Ahlburg, huh?
你俩想去阿勒堡?
– Yes. – What is your name?
– 是的 – 你叫啥?
– Howie. – Howie?
– 豪伊 – 豪伊?
Oh I am sorry about the smell, Howie. Goats.
我嗅到了什么气味 豪伊?山羊
I had a goat in the back seat yesterday, and it still stinks! Hahah!
我昨天后座载了头山羊 现在还有气味!
There is nothing that stinks more than a dirty goat, am I right?
没什么比一头脏山羊更难闻了 对吧?
– Is not Ahlburg that way? – Yeah. Yeah, it’s that way.
– 阿勒堡不是那条路吗? – 是 是那条路
But I’m gonna stop at my house, and pick up a few things.
但我要回家捎点东西
You’re not in any rush? Are you, Howie?
你们不忙吧 豪伊?
You two are the ones that jump camp the other day, aren’t you?
你俩从营地跑了 是不是?
What are you doing out here?
你们在外面干了什么好事?
– How did you get to Barnsville? – We got a ride, but we’re going back now.
– 你们怎么去山上的 – 我们搭车去的 但我们要回去了
They know we’re coming back because we called them. They’re waiting for us.
– 他们知道 我打过电♥话♥ 他们在等我们 – 他们当然在等
Sure they are.
– 他们知道 我打过电♥话♥ 他们在等我们 – 他们当然在等
What are you two been up to? Swapping spit?
你俩干过什么好事 有没有交换口水
– It’s none of your business. – What did you say?
– 不关你事 – 你说什么?
– We want to get out!! – Very much my business.
非非常关我事
– It is very much my business. – Let us out!!
– 停车 让我们下去 – 你们就当自己被捕了
– Stop the car here! – I’ll make sure you two under arrest.
– 停车 让我们下去 – 你们就当自己被捕了
You are the two that broke into the Starlight Motel. That is a serious offense.
你们就是闯入星光旅馆的人 我有几个朋友要请你们走一趟
You two are gonna get all the help that you can get.
你们就是闯入星光旅馆的人 我有几个朋友要请你们走一趟
You and … the jailbait here.
你和…小美女
I’m gonna make a phone call. Stay put.
我打个电♥话♥ 呆着
What’s gonna happen to us? Are they gonna put us in juvenile jail?
会发生什么?我们要进青少年监狱吗?
– No… I don’t even think that this guy is a… – Shut up!
– 不 我觉得他不是… – 别吵!
– He’s weird. Should we try to run? – He’s got a gun.
– 他好恶心 我们要跑掉吗 – 他有枪
I don’t think this guy’s a real sheriff. What do you think?
我觉得他不是真正的治安官 你觉得我们该怎么办?
You think we can make it?
我觉得他不是真正的治安官 你觉得我们该怎么办?
Can you drive?
你会开车吗?
Hey, yeah it’s Barry.
嗨嗨 我是巴里
You’re not gonna believe what I will talk to your boss.
你不会相信的 头儿在哪
Yeah, there is the most amaz…
对 不敢相信
Hang on. Wait.
等等
No!
不!
– Go! Go! He’s coming! – I can not reach the pedal!
– 他来了! – 我踩不到踏板!
Drive!
走!
– Wrong way! – Here he come! Hit the gas!
– 方向错了! – 他来了 压到底!
Arghh!
走!
– What did we hit? – I think I run over his foot.
– 什么声音? – 我想压到了他的脚
Stop! It’s the wrong way! Wait!
停车 走错路了 停车
– What did he say? – I think he said something about “the wrong way”.
– 他说什么? – 好象是走错路了
Wrong way?
走错了
Stop! Stop the gas! Hit the brake!
停!刹车!
– Stop! Stop! Stop! Hit the brake! – I’m trying! I’m trying!
– 停!刹车! – 我在试!
We gotta get out of this car! Go!
我们得出去
Wait! Stop!
等等 站着别动
– Come on! – Wait! Hold it!
– 快走! – 站着别动!
It’s all the wrong way! No!
走错路了
Stop! Wait!
站着别动!
– We have to jump! – What?
– 我们得跳下去 否则他会开枪 – 不
– He’s got a sharp! He’ll shoot us! – No, he won’t!
– 我们得跳下去 否则他会开枪 – 不
– We ran over his foot! – What do we do?
我们撵过他!不行啊
We have to jump!
跳吧
– But I told you I can’t swim! – If we live, I’ll teach you!
– 怎么办 我不会游泳 – 如果我们活下来 我教你
Oh God!
天哪!
Sucker!
笨蛋!
Mrs.. Golden? I’m Sara Gallagher, County Juvenile Officer. This is Margo Cutter, Grace’s counsellor.
戈登夫人 我是莎拉·加拉赫 警♥察♥ 这是玛格·卡特 格蕾丝的指挥官
Hi.
– So where is she? – I’m afraid we have a problem.
– 她在哪里? – 我们出了点问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!