凭什么由你来裁决谁的裤子重要
What makes you the arbiter of whose pants are important,
谁的裤子不重要
and whose pants are not important?
你不用穿裤子 你坐着开车而已
You don’t need pants. You sit in the car driving. What the…
你用裤子开车吗
How the fuck you need pants to drive?
那我就不能穿裤子了?
I don’t need pants?
我还得下车走路 快点 交出来
I gotta go out and walk around. Come on, give…
老子不会把裤子给她的 谈话结束
I’m not giving her my fucking pants! End of story.
好吧 这就是你最终提议吗
OK. So, that’s your final offer?
我根本就没提议
I’m not making any offers.
好吧 备用计划 道克
OK, plan B… Doc!
宋 你好吗 这里卖♥♥女士服装吗
Song, how’re you doing? Do you sell women’s clothing here?
看起来像有卖♥♥吗
Do it look like it?
我朋友问了你一个问题 非常有礼貌
My friend just asked you a question, a polite question.
你能给他一个礼貌的答复吗
Could you give him a polite answer?
老头 你是听力不好 还是老糊涂了
You no hear so good, old man, or you just stupid?
-看见了吗 -你这招刺拳还很有架势
-See that? -Hey, your jab still looks pretty good.
-真的吗 -是啊
-You think so? -Yeah.
我觉得 我还没使出全力
I thought I… I didn’t get my hips into it.
没有 没有 那一下已经很猛了
No, no, no, it had a nice snap to it.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks for saying so.
他没事
He’s OK.
-还需要什么 -买♥♥单就好
-You need anything? -Just my bill.
我觉得有必要知道她的来龙去脉
I think we should know certain things about her.
她来了
Here she comes.
看啊 衣服很合身
Hey, look at that, clothes fit.
-感觉好点了吗 -好点了 饿死了
-Feeling better? -A little. Starvin’.
西维娅 我们继续刚才的话题
Ahem, so, Sylvia, why don’t we, uh, continue where we left off?
我站在街上 等的士
So I was standing, waiting for a cab.
这辆车停下了 车很炫
This car pulls up. Nice car.
车里的人也很友好 问我要不要搭车
Nice smile. Asked me if I needed a ride.
我当时赶时间 就答应了
I was late, so I said, “Sure.”
你知道不能随便搭陌生人的车
Wow, you know, you shouldn’t accept rides from strangers.
-闭上你的鸟嘴 行吧 -好吧
-Go fuck yourself, all right? -Hoo, ah, OK.
“闭上你的鸟嘴” 我喜欢这姑娘
“Go fuck yerself,” I like this girl.
我没看见后座上还有一个人
There was another guy in the backseat who I didn’t see.
他绑住我 把我带到一个仓库
He tied me up, took me to this warehouse
那里还有另外两个家伙
There were two other guys there.
他们就笑起来了 总之
They were just laughing, whatever.
然后我就被扒光了 剩下的自己想象
Pretty soon, I was naked, and, uh, figure out the rest.
-那么你之前从没见过那些人 -没有
-So you never saw these guys before. -Never.
你觉得是我自己跳进后备箱的吗
What do you think, I put myself in the trunk?
你们吃的还好吗
How’s everybody doing over here?
很好 谢谢你 爱丽克丝
Good, thank you, Alex.
道克 我都不知道你有这么多朋友
Doc, I didn’t know you had so many friends.
我也不知道
Me too.
你们有需要随时叫我
Well, let me know if I can get you anything else.
我很好 谢谢
I’m fine, thanks.
总之 我昏过去一段时间 然后
Anyway, I passed out for a while, and um
醒来就发现自己赤身裸体躺在汽车后备箱
woke up naked in the trunk of a car.
现在我跟你们三个一起
Now I’m sittin’ here with you three
穿着一身韩国工作服
with a friggin’ Korean janitor outfit on.
我原来有条狗叫西维娅
I had a dog named Sylvia.
我很爱那条狗 每天都想着她
I loved that dog. I think about her every day.
有太多该死的事情想忘记
There’s so goddamned much I wanna forget
那个仓库在哪
Where was this warehouse?
告诉我你们在哪找到那辆车的
Show me where you found the car,
我就告诉你们那地方在哪
and I’ll show you the place.
车是我们是在罗德尼街偷的
We stole the car on Rodney Street,
是贾根尼兄弟的车
belongs to the Jargoniew brothers.
他们是彻底的人♥渣♥
Total degenerate lowlifes.
禽兽
Animals.
对此没准我们还能做点什么呢
Maybe we could do somethin’ about this situation.
你们想做什么
So what do you guys wanna do about it?
怎么 你们准备用钳子跟他们打吗
What, you’re gonna fuck ’em up with a pair of pliers?
好戏刚开场
It’s only the beginning.
-活见鬼 你们是什么人 -还记得吗
-Holy shit. Who are you guys? -Remember that?
-小宝贝 我好想你 -赫希先生
-Oh, my baby, I’ve missed you. -Mr. Hirsch…
-还记得吗 我是干这个的
-Remember me? I do this.
-几点了 -我不知道 几点了
-What time is it? -I don’t know. What time is it?
到点了 是打仗呢还是吃糖?
It’s time to kick ass or chew gum.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
糖都吃光了
I’m all outta gum.
-瓦尔 -怎么
-Hey, Val… -Yeah.
就像过去的时光 是吧
It’s like the old days, isn’t it?
-不 比那时更好 -是吗 为什么
-No, it’s better. -Yeah, why?
因为这次 我们是在做好事
Because this time, we can appreciate it.
-对 没错 这就是原因 -一会见
-Yeah, that’s right. That’s the reason. -See you soon.
我就在这里
I’ll be right here.
好了 你见过那个地方
Yeah, OK, you see the place…
你告诉我们 然后离开 好吗
You tell us, and then you take off, OK?
我们就是三个普通人
We’re just three people,
走在大街上 没什么奇怪的
walking down the street, nothing suspicious.
就是这里
This is it.
转角那里
Around the corner.
好了 你现在得回家了 西维娅
OK, you need to go home now, Sylvia.
不 我想看
No, I wanna watch.
不 亲爱的 我们做事不让别人看
Oh, no, honey, nobody watches us work.
而且 那里面可能有五六个家伙
Besides, there may be five or six guys in there, you know.
我们只有两个
Just the two of us.
所以结局可能不是我们希望的那样
It may not turn out the way we would hope.
好吧 那又如何 我可以帮忙
All right, so what? I-I can help.
回家吧 休息一下
Go home, get some rest.
-不要 -我们不知道
-No. -We can’t know…
-门里面到底什么情况 -不 不
-what’s on the other side of that door. -No… No.
她不会听话的
I don’t think she’s gonna listen.
不会 她似乎打定主意了
No, she seems, uh, firm about it.
-她不会走的 -听着 亲爱的
-She’s not gonna leave. -Listen, honey…
你在这里等10分钟 然后再进来
Why don’t you wait here about 10 minutes, and then come on in.
你们为什么要为我做这种事
Why are you doing this for me?
我没明白你的问题
I don’t understand the question.
你们甚至都不认识我
You don’t even know me.
没错 但同时我也认识你
It’s true, but I know ya, at the same time.
他们对你做的事让我恶心
Makes me sick, what they did to you.
一群该死的禽兽
They’re fuckin’ animals.
-我们过去讲究恶有恶报 -没错
-There used to be consequences. -Exactly.
他们觉得对别人做这种事
They think they can do things
不会有什么后果
like this to people, and get away with it.
我们就是他们招来的恶报
Well, we’re the fuckin’ consequences.
现在展示我的另一绝技
And now for my next trick…
给我撬锁工具
Gimme those picks.
估计没锁门
It’s probably open.
你说对了
You’re right.
伙计们 有什么新鲜事吗
Hey, fellas, what’s going on?
你们怎么进来的
Fuck did you get in here?
我们是西维娅的朋友
We’re friends of Sylvia.
你还记得西维娅吧
Yeah, you remember Sylvia.
那个被你们扒光衣服扔到后备箱的女孩
The naked girl you put in your trunk.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么知道后备箱
The fuck you know about… trunk!
好了
All right…
还有别人想吃枪子吗
Anybody else wanna get shot?
好吧
Ok.
记住了 伙计们
Remember, fellas…
善有善报 恶有恶报
You reap what you sow.
我想举报一处大宗武器毒品的藏匿点
Yes, I’d like to report a large cache of weapons and drugs.
这里的地址是什么
What’s the address here?
-罗德尼街 -我知道 是几号♥
-It’s Rodney Street. -I know that. What-what number?
这里几号♥
Oh, what’s your number here?
问你呢
I asked you a question.
闭上你的鸟嘴
Go fuck yerself.
我没听清号♥码
I didn’t hear the number.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!