这什么…这把破钥匙往哪插
What the… where does this fucking key go?
这不是个好主意 瓦尔
This is not a good idea, Val.
好吧 我的整个人生都”不是好主意”
Yeah, well, my life is full of “Not good ideas.”
怎么发动 你会吗
How do you start it, you know how?
如今的车跟原来不同了
They make cars differently these days.
是啊 你知道怎么发动吗
Yeah, so you know how to do it?
-脚踩住刹车 -好的
-Put your foot on the brake. -Yeah.
-按这个钮 -这个?
-And press that button. -This button?

See?
天啊 他妈的
Holy shit, fuck.
去哪
Where to?
去哪 你觉得呢
Where to? Whaddya think?
-还有人等着我们救他呢 -对
-Our friend needs rescuing. -Yes.
我可不想在这种地方等死
Whoa… I don’t ever wanna end up in one of these places.
我也是
Me too.
-打扰了 -什么事
-Hey, excuse me. -Yeah?
你知道理查德·赫希的房♥间在哪吗
Would you happen to know where Richard Hirsch’s room is?
我喜欢赫希 你们是他的朋友吗
I like Hirsch. Are you his friends?
是的 最好的朋友
Yeah, the best.
他的房♥间
His room is
在走廊尽头 左手边
down at the end of the hall, and to your left.
非常感谢
Thanks a bunch.
-你们是来救他的吗 -你怎么知道
-Hey, are you here to rescue him? -How’d you know?
我希望有人来救我
I wish somebody would come and rescue me
大家都一样 亲爱的
We all do, honey.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-我觉得我在做梦 -赫希
-I feel like I’m dreaming. -Hirsch.
你们还在 我们都在
You’re still here. We’re all still here.
混♥蛋♥们 就想以前一样
You fucking guys, it’s like the old days.
那么?
So?
带我离开这个鬼地方
Get me the fuck outta here.
-带我走 -走
-Get me outta here. -Here.
等一下 我再吸两口
Wait a second, let me get a hit.
逃亡开始
Let’s escape.
需要带上这个吗
You want us to bring that?
-不用 我们出发 -你得换衣服
-Nada, let’s roll. -You better get dressed.
天啊 自♥由♥的甜蜜气息
Oh, man, the sweet taste of freedom.
我们有车吗
We got a ride?
就是这辆
This is it.
-什么 -这里
-Huh? -Right here.
我的天
Oh, man.
由你来开
You get to drive it.
好啊
OK.
-没地方伸腿了 -是啊
-There’s no leg room here. -Yeah.
后面太挤了 我都撞到头了
Tight back here, I just banged my head.
你要什么伸腿的地方
The hell with your leg room.
我一米九 出发吧
I’m 6’2″, let’s go.
我现在的状态不是很好
The situation is not ideal.
-你是高手 -是啊 曾经是
-You’re a master. -Yeah, I was.
-仍然是 -曾经是
-You are. -I was.
这种东西忘不了的
You don’t forget that stuff.
你是高手 赫希
You’re a master, Hirsch.
4分钟之前 你坐在屋里等死
Four minutes ago, you were sittin’ in a dying house.
现在你坐在一辆超级跑车里
Now you’re sittin’ in this beast of a car,
状态好极了
you know. The situation’s OK.
说得对 给我钥匙
You’re right. Gimme the key.
没有钥匙
There’s no key.
别捣乱 给我钥匙
Don’t fuck around, gimme the key.
这是新款车 用按钮
It’s new. It’s a button.
-自动的 -你得用按钮
-And it’s automatic. -You push the button.
-按钮? -电脑控制的
-A button? -It’s computers.
-是这个吗 -对
-Is it here? -Yeah.
同时踩住刹车
You put-put your foot on the brake at the same time.
-好的 -行吗
-All right. -OK?
-没问题 -能走了吗
-Yeah. -Can we go now?
这么多表盘 我从来没见过
Well, it’s a million dials here. I never saw this before.
天啊 就像去了未来
Man, this is like the future.
棒极了
Very nice.
赫希
So, Hirsch
上次见面之后你一直在忙什么
Whaddya been doing since the last time I saw you.
基本都在悲伤
Grieving, mostly.
-我也是 -性质不同吧
-Ah, me too. -A different kind, I guess.
我感到很遗憾 你失去了朱莉
Hey, I’m sorry for your loss. Sorry about Julie.
是啊 她当时很痛苦
Well you know, she was in a lot of pain.
-是啊 -还能怎么说呢
-Yup. -Uh… Whaddya say.
那你身体怎么样
So how’s your health?
几个月前他们给我摘除了点东西
Well, they took something out of me a couple of months ago.
摘除了什么
What’d they take out?
不知道 我没问 问了也没用
I don’t know. I didn’t ask. It’s none of business.
所以我现在更简化 更符合空气动力学
But I’m a little more streamlined now, a little more aerodynamic.
-高速怎么走 -不要上高速 赫希
-Which way is the highway? -Not the highway, Hirsch.
高速往哪边走 我就问一遍
Which way is the highway? I’m not gonna ask again.
-转左 -转左 年轻人
-Go left. -Go left, young man.
左转
Go left!
-我开始研究园艺 -在哪 监狱里吗
-So I got into gardening. -Where? In the joint?
-对 -对了 朱莉也很喜欢
-Yeah. -Yeah, Julie was into that.
-不是吧 -没错
-No, yeah? -Yeah.
我还挺有园艺天赋的 伙计们
I got quite a little green thumb, fellas
意料之中
I’m not surprised.
我认识一个家伙 出狱之后又犯事
I knew a guy got out, committed a crime,
就是为了能回监狱
in order to get back in,
看看他的花♥园♥长势如何
so he could see how his garden was going.
听起来你也喜欢过那个花♥园♥
Sounds like you loved it too.
喜欢过? 我一直都喜欢
Loved it? I love it. I mean, I still do.
糟糕
Uh-oh.
什么糟糕
“Uh-oh” What?
别担心 我能甩掉他们
Don’t worry, I can lose ’em.
我今天刚假释出狱
I got paroled today.
我们开着一辆偷来的车
We’re driving in a stolen car,
而且你肯定还带着武器
and I imagine you’re carrying a weapon.
没错
I am.
-所以? -所以…
-So? -So…
我已经喝凉水都塞牙了
I’m already fucked five ways to Sunday.
破罐子破摔吧
Let’s rumble!
有两辆警车
We got two of them.
看见了 看见了
I can see, I can see.
赫希 还记得那次开着那辆破车
Hirsch, remember the time in that shitbox car,
还有个中国佬吗
with the Chinaman?
记得
Yeah, I do.
我觉得应该再来一次
I think you should do that again.
-说真的? -当然
-You do, huh? -I do.
赫希 开得真漂亮
Hey, Hirsch, nice driving, by the way.
-谢了 -你还宝刀未老呢 哥们
-Thanks. -I mean, you still got it, buddy.
-当然了 对吧 -绝对的
-Yeah, I do, don’t I? -Yeah, absolutely.
刚才真刺♥激♥ 我开急了
That was intense. I got a rush.
我差点就吐了
Hey, I threw up in my mouth.
你什么时候出来的 瓦尔
So when’d you get out, Val?
今天
Today.
-今天? -对
-Today? -Yeah.
-别胡说八道 -真的 不信问道克
-Get the hell outta here. -No, yeah, ask Doc.
-别开玩笑 -真的
-No kidding. -Yeah.
咱们俩同一天重获自♥由♥了
We got sprung on the same day.
你们可以互相交流一下
It’s nice you can share that.
-28年 -整整28年
-28 years. -28 fucking years.
你是个真正的男子汉 瓦尔
You did your time like a man, Val.
自始至终都够义气
You’re a stand-up all the way.
其实你和道克也会这么做的
Well, you know, you and Doc would have done the same.
我真希望是这样
Well, I would like to think so.
我们也可以 但你实际做到了 瓦尔
It’s possible, either way is possible, but you did it, Val.
那倒是 真不敢相信
True. I can’t believe…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!