你说的对
Yeah, you’re right, there.
道克和我已经是老朋友了 是吧
Doc and I, well, we’ve been friends for a while now, haven’t we?
是啊
We have.
我还记得你第一次来这里
I remember the very first time he walked in here.
-你还记得? -当然
-You remember that? -Sure I do.
我不想打断你们俩追忆旧时光
I hate to break up this “Remembering the more wistful times”,
但我肚子已经咕咕叫了
but I’m-I’m a little on the peckish side.
今晚来点什么 各位
What’ll it be tonight, fellas?
-茶加柠檬片 -好的
-Uh, a tea and lemon, please. -OK.
我要海鲜牛排套餐
Uh, I’ll have the Surf n’ Turf…
还来一客雪顶沙士
and a Root Beer Float.
好的 牛排几分熟 瓦尔
All right, how do you like your steak done, Val?
生食
Bloody.
-马上就来 -好的
-Coming right up. -Yeah.
请享用晚餐 厄尼
Enjoy your dinner, Ernie.
能再给我点吗
Can I have a little more?
她一直都这么可爱吗
Is she always so sweet?
每天来过这里之后 都能振作起来
Every day I walk outta here, I’m always better.
是啊
Yeah.
到底谁来下手
So who’s gonna do it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-是你 不是吗 -我不知道
-It’s you, isn’t it. -I don’t know.
是你 承认吧 就是你
It’s you. Come on, just say it. It’s you.
你把我当成什么人了
Whaddya think this is here,
难道我会责怪你吗 工作就是工作
I’m gonna blame you for anything? A job is a job.
如果咱俩换换 你现在早没命了
If the roles were reversed, I’d do it in a heartbeat.
拜托 兄弟 承认吧
Come on, man, say it’s you!
是我
It’s me.
克莱翰
Claphands.
他真是卑鄙无♥耻♥ 是吧
He’s got a mean streak in him, no?
-这么说太便宜他了 -是啊
-Bit of an understatement. -Yeah.
卑鄙龌龊 睚眦必报的混♥蛋♥
Meanest, most vindictive motherfucker
简直就是撒旦附身
outside the Devil himself.
我刚进去那几年
First couple of years I was inside.
天天等着掉脑袋
I had my head on a swivel,
你知道 这里看看 那里瞧瞧
you know, I was looking here, looking there.
想着我会怎么死 什么时候死
What the fuck is gonna happen, and when is it gonna happen?
会死在洗衣房♥里
Is it gonna happen in the laundry room,
还是院子里 还是见鬼的餐厅里
on the yard, or am I gonna get it in the fucking cafetaria?
整天就想着这些
That’s-that’s all I thought about,
后来我明白了
and then I understood somethin’.
他的目的就是
He’s gonna make me
让我在坐牢期间每天都提心吊胆
serve every single day of my sentence.
结果就是我现在这样
So, it would end up just like this.
那你想怎么下手
So, how were you gonna do it?
在我公♥寓♥里 趁你睡着的时候
In my apartment, while you’re asleep.
你看
You see?
那样多没意思 太没风格了
That’s got no flavor, that’s got no style.
拜托 那算什么
Come on, what is that?
趁我睡着
While I’m asleep.
你觉得我该怎么做
How do you think I should do it?
不知道
I don’t.
这就是问题所在
There’s the rub.
他让他儿子出来做
He put his son on the job.
本身就是个坏主意
This was a bad idea.
好吧 我没有提出异议
OK, fine, I’m not gonna ask questions.
刚一遇到麻烦
First sign of trouble
那孩子就慌了 到处乱开枪
the kid panics, starts shooting everywhere
吃了我的枪子
catches my bullet
当时正在交火
in the crossfire.
-谁都有可能 -我在场 我知道
-Could’ve been anybody’s. -I was there, I know.
这是个意外
This was an accident.
怎么能说是我的错
How’s it my fault?
我站出来了 替大家担责任
I’m a fucking stand-up guy, I took the fall for everyone.
是的 我知道
You did, I know that.
他们逼我 我一个字都没说
And they pressed me. I didn’t say a word,
一个字都他妈没说
not a fucking word.
然后
And
这就是我的结局
this is what it comes to.
克莱翰什么时候交代你这么做
When did Claphands give you this job?
你进去的那天
The day you went in.
-他用这件事压了你28年 -是的
-For 28 years, he was sittin’ on you. -Yes.
这才真叫操蛋
Now, that is fucked.
你的茶 道克
Here’s your tea, Doc.
你的雪顶沙士
Root Beer Float for you.
还有海鲜牛排
And that’s the Surf n’ Turf.
爱丽克丝 我想说
Alex, can I say that
这是我旅途中见过的最棒的海鲜牛排了
this is the best Surf n’ Turf I’ve seen in all my travels.
是吗
Yeah?
我能这样说吗
Can I say that?
感谢你这样说 瓦尔
That’s very kind of you to say, Val.
-你还好吗 道克 -很好
-Are you OK, Doc? -Yeah.
你打算什么时候下手
So when are you gonna do it?
今天上午10点前 必须完成
By ten this morning, it has to be done.
好的
Ok.
我的表坏了 现在几点了
Oh, nope, this doesn’t work. What time is it now?
凌晨1点17分
1:17 in the AM.
还有不到9个小时
That’s-that’s about nine hours.

Yeah.
我们上车吧
Let’s get in the car.
我们…我们沿着路走走吧
Hey, man, let’s… Why don’t we skedaddle down the road a bit.
我需要消化这一顿…
I wanna walk off this, uh…
海鲜牛排和雪顶沙士 你知道
Surf n’ Turf with a Root Beer Float, you know…
帮助消化
my digestion.
好的
Sure.
那我现在有什么选择
So, what are my options now?
你可以跑路
You could run.
他们会找到我的
They’d find me.
但可以争取点时间
You might buy some time.
-如果我跑了 -怎么
-But if I run… -What?
你就一个朋友都没了
You’re not gonna have any friends any more.
没错 但…
True, but…
至少这样对你比较有利
You’d have a head start at least.
能这样就好了
Ah… better this way.
-怎么好了 -因为…
-How’s it better? -It’s better because…
-我可以和你道别 -我不想听你道别
-then I can say goodbye. -I don’t want you to say goodbye.
那你想让我说点什么
Well, what do you want me to say then?
我只能道别 其它没什么好说的
I have to say goodbye. There’s nothing left for me to say.
等等
Hold up.
-牛逼的东西现身了 -什么
-Something has presented itself. -What?
你说什么
What?
这里有一辆宽敞漂亮的拉风跑车
What kind of a big, beautiful beast of a car is this?
瓦尔 不行
Val, no.
我觉得她很寂寞 她希望我们带她出去
I think she’s lonely. I think she wants us to take her out.
去约会
On a date.
这车是贾根尼兄弟的
This car belongs to the Jargoniew brothers.
我听说过他们
I happen to know them.
有什么我应该知道的吗
A-a-and that’s supposed to mean somethin’ to me?
没人敢惹他们
Nobody messes with these guys.
他们那种人
These are the type of guys,
杀人跟玩一样 都不需要理由的
take yer kidneys out, not even sell them.
只要有个衣架就能弄开 对吧
If we only had a coat hanger, right?
如今光靠衣架没用了 瓦尔
You can’t open a car with a coat hanger any more, Val.
谁说的
Says who?
造车的人说的
Says the people who make cars.
真是混♥蛋♥ 这种车都敢不锁
What kinda asshole keeps a car like this open?
这些人不担心有人会偷他们的车 瓦尔
These guys don’t worry about somebody stealing their car, Val.
他们要开始担心了
They better start.
-上车吧 -这些人 我告诉你…
-Come on. -These guys, I’m telling you…
这些白♥痴♥连钥匙都留下了
These morons even left the key.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!