只是来问问时间
Um, just trying to see what time it is?
你知道几点了吗
You know what time it is?
能往后退点吗 小家伙
You wanna move back a little, sonny boy?
表在那里
Says so right there.
是啊 有点晚了
Yeah, it’s gettin’ kinda late.
不是吗
Isn’t it?
我们走
Come on, let’s go.
怎么回事
What was that?
-混球 -奇怪
-Stupid jerk. -Strange.
所有的朋友
All our friends
所有的生意伙伴
all our business associates
都躲得远远的
out of sight, out of mind.
你是唯一一个
You’re the only one
跟我保持联♥系♥的人
who kept in touch.
-我知道 瓦尔 -让老子说完
-I know, Val. -Let me talk for two fucking seconds.
你给我寄
You sent me
慰问包裹
those care packages.
还有那些画
And those paintings
我一直没告诉你它们有多漂亮
I never told you how beautiful they were
-谢谢你 -能让老子把话说完吗
-Thank you. -Can I talk for two fucking seconds?
我认真的
I’m serious.
我没跟你说过
I never told ya.
我会盯着那些画看
I would stare at those paintings.
我能感受到
I could feel
太阳冉冉升起
the sun rising.
我能感受到
I could feel it.
谢谢你 瓦尔
Thank you, Val.
你是我唯一的朋友
You’re my only friend.
彼此彼此
You are mine.
上车 来吧
Sit in the car, come on.
天啊
Oh, boy
我还硬着呢 不会有问题吧
I’m still hard, is that a problem?
确实有问题
It is, actually.
-我有点头晕 -没关系
-I feel kinda light-headed. -It’s all right.
把腿拿进去
Let’s get your leg in there.
-见鬼 -没关系
-Oh, shit. -It’s all right.
哎呦
Uh-oh.
哎呦什么
“Uh-oh” What?
我觉得我要失去知觉了
I think I’m gonna pass out.
多久
How long
我还要坚持多久
Must I keep going on
多久
How long
我还要坚持多久
Must I keep going on
来看
To see
这世上种种苦楚
All these pains in the world
多久
How long
告诉我 告诉我
Tell me, tell me
告诉我
Tell me
多久
How long
醒醒
Wake up.
我醒了
I’m up.
-瓦尔 醒醒 -我醒了 醒了
-Val, wake up. -I’m up, I’m up.
-你还好吧 -恐怕不好
-You OK? -I don’t think so.
我会死吗
Am I gonna die?
今晚不会
Not tonight.
没关系的
Well, it’s OK, you know.
你 你可以 可以跟我说
You-you-you could… you could tell me.
跟我说实话 好吗 我只是…
Tell me straight, all right? I-I just…
我不会让你死的
Not on my watch.
好的
Ok.
-道克 你在吗 -在
-Doc, you there? -Yeah.
我只是想知道会发生什么事
I just wanna know if something’s gonna happen,
就是这样 我只是…
that’s all. I-I just…
我想知道会发生什么
I like to know what’s gonna happen.
我想了解情况 好吗
I like information, OK?
赫希?
Hirsch?
她是谁
Who’s that?
赫希的女儿
It’s Hirschey’s daughter.
你是赫希的女儿 没开玩笑吧
You’re Hirschey’s daughter. Are you kidding me?
都长这么大了
You got so big.
我还记得你小的时候
I knew you when you was little.
是吗 时光飞逝 对吧
Yeah, time flies, right?
老子要死了 我要死了
I’m fuckin’ dying, I’m dying.
-什么 -老子要死了
-What? -I’m fucking dying.
-头好晕 -放松
-I’m so dizzy. -Rest.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
放心 他不会死的
Relax, he’s not dying.
医生马上就来
Doctor’s gonna be here in a couple of minutes.
-你父亲还好吗 -他的肺气肿很严重
-How is your father? -His emphysema’s pretty bad.
自从我妈妈去世后
He’s over at The Lighthouse Nursing Home these days,
他就一直住在灯塔疗养院
ever since mom died.
-他在坚持着 -你十岁生日那天我们都在
-He’s hanging in. -For your 10th birthday, we were there.
我把你抛到空中
I threw you up in the air.
-原来是你 -我把你抛向空中
-That was you? -I threw you up in the air
然后接住了你
and I caught you.
记得吗
Remember that?
感觉像是飞了起来 我记得你接住了我
I felt like I was flying. I remember you catching me.
还记得 我很高兴
Remember that? I’m glad.
怎么…救命 发发慈悲
How’d… Oh, help. Have mercy.
你进了监狱 是吗
You were in jail, right?
-是 那又怎样 -你做了什么
-Yeah, s-so what? -What’d you do?
我应该回答你吗 妈的
I’m supposed to answer that? Fuck,
我脑袋里都没有血液了
I-I-I got like no blood in my brain any more.
他只是运气不好
He had some bad luck is all.
好吧 这我再清楚不过了
Oh, yeah, well, I know all about that.
劳驾
Excuse me.
来检查一下
Take a quick look.
-他吃了多少药 -一把
-How many pills did he take? -A fistful.
-知道了 -你真的是医生吗
-I see. -Are you a real doctor?
你真的是病人吗 这个真的是阴♥茎♥吗
Are you a real patient? Is that a real penis?
瓦伦汀先生 这种病叫做静脉诱导异常勃起
Mr. Valentine, you have what is called vein-induced priapism.
可以用一些血液稀释剂
Now, I can give you some blood thinners
来加速血液流动
to open things up a bit,
但是要放掉一些血
but, uh…old blood’s gotta be removed,
才能让新血液流进来
in order for fresh blood to flow in.
-怎么放血 放血 -他说什…
-Removed in what way, removed? -What’s he talk…
弄死我吧
Oh, fuck me.
放松一点
OK, let’s relax.
这是什么 你要去哪 道克 你要去哪
What is this? Where are you going, Doc? Where are you going?
我出去了
I’m outta here.
不要啊 你去做什么
Oh, no, what are you doing?
我去…我去等候室
I’ll be… I’ll be in the waiting room
看着我 深呼吸
Look at me, breathe.
-可能是我纵欲过度了 -是有点
-Maybe I partied a little too hard. -Maybe a little.
我没有…
I don’t have, uh
医疗保险
health insurance.
-我付了钱 -好
-I paid the bill. -OK.
那么谁来下手
So who’s gonna do it?
-下什么手 -你懂的
-Do what? -You know what.
我不懂
I don’t.
用不着来这套”欢迎回家”了 我明白
Let’s just drop the “Welcome home” thing, OK? I know.
-你好 道克 -你好 爱丽克丝
-Hey there, Doc. -Hey, Alex.
-这是哪位 -这是我最好的朋友瓦伦汀
-Who’s your friend? -This is my best friend Valentine.
爱丽克丝 他刚刚长♥期♥旅行回来
Alex, he just got back from a long trip.
旅途如何 瓦伦汀
Well, how was your trip, Valentine?
那个…我很高兴终于回来了
Oh it was… um, I’m just glad I’m back,
我不喜欢别人叫我瓦伦汀
and I don’t answer to the name Valentine.
朋友们都叫我瓦尔
My friends call me Val.
好吧 那我也叫你瓦尔 瓦尔
OK, well, then I’ll call you Val, Val.
-那我们就是朋友了 -朋友不嫌多
-Well, then we’re friends. -Yeah, you can never have enough.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!