保罗 美国总统是谁
Paul, who’s the President of the United States?
闭上你的鸟嘴
Shut the fuck up!
明早之前办妥
You have until morning.
比如说10点?
What, like ten,
或者再晚点 快到正午
or later, like brunch time?
比跟我的女佣交流还困难
This is like talking to Conchita my maid.
上午10点前杀了他 不然你也陪葬
Kill him by 10 o’clock in the AM, or you’re dead too.
这个混账杀了我唯一的儿子
Motherfucker shoots my only son!
我当初留下你的命就是为了这个
The only reason I’ve let you live was for this.
明白吗
We clear?
-明白了 -那就晚安
-We’re clear. -Then good night.
温迪 温迪
Wendy, Wendy.
道克
Doc.
-你还好吗 -不好 但谢谢关心
-Everything all right? -No, but thank you for asking.
我打赌你不是那种
Bet you’re the type of man
会让女士自斟自饮的男人
who wouldn’t let a lady drink by herself, huh?
当然不是了
Of course not.
就尝一小口
Just a pfft taste.
这酒可不错
This is good stuff.
道克 我妈妈经常教育我
Doc, my mother always told me
不论境遇如何 凡事都要竭尽所能
to do the best with what you have, where you are.
你妈妈很了不起
Your mother was something.
这次还顺利吗 瓦伦汀
So, did everything work this time, Valentine?
做了四次 一切顺利
Four times. It worked.
我还能继续 但她已经累瘫了
I coulda gone again, but she’s all worn out.
-真不错 -走吧 离开这个鬼地方
-Good for you. -Come on, let’s blow this pop stand.
温迪 谢谢你做的一切
Wendy, for everything, thank you.
希望我们都能好起来 道克
Hope we find peace, Doc.
希望如此
Me too.
我已经等不及去狂欢了
I feel so ready to party.
再见 笑笑小姐
Bye, Smiley.
那些姑娘看起来已经等不及了
Those girls look like they wanna party.
干吗要自找难堪呢
Why embarrass yourself?
自找难堪
Embarrass myself?
我们是在为蛋蛋而战
We’re doing a battle of the balls.
这货抖起来就跟悠悠球一样
This goes up and down like a fucking yo-yo.
祝我好运吧
Pray for me.
女士们
Hey, ladies.
说点什么 来点什么
Whaddya say, whaddya know?
是我啊 快枪手杰克
It’s me, Jack-a-Mo.
你不是早该上♥床♥了吗
Shouldn’t you be in bed?
上♥床♥
In bed?
宝贝
Baby…
我内♥裤♥里藏着条巨蟒
I got a python in my pants…
比直布罗山岩还要硬
harder than the Rock of Gibral…
别理我
Don’t talk to me.
现在可以回家了吧
Can we go home now?
不 当然不行
Oh, no. Definitely not now.
不能回家
We don’t go home.
好戏才刚开始呢 兄弟
We’re just gettin’ started, buddy.
给我20块 马上就回来
I need uh, 20 bucks. I’ll be right back.
你要干吗 瓦尔
What are you doing, Val?
给我就是了 别讨价还价
Just give it to me, I’m not asking.
能帮哥们个忙吗
Hey, hey, can you help a brother out?
什么事
What’s happening?
我想来首不一样的
I want you to play something a lil’ different.
就是 过去那些正经的音乐
You know, like when music was still music,
有内涵的音乐
when it had a lil’ soul.
-你是说怀旧金曲 -怀旧金曲 没错
-Ah, ya talking old school. -Old school, yeah.
这里没多少人喜欢怀旧金曲
Right, yeah, there’s not much call for old school around here.
今晚可不一定 行吗
Well, tonight may be different, OK?
应该没问题
I think it could be.
就看你的了 要舒缓的
I can trust you, right? Slow.
-包在我身上 -别让我失望
-You can trust me. -Don’t let me down.
我又来了
Hey, I’m back.
首先我想说 我刚刚太无礼了
First of all, I just want to say, it was rude,
我的行为
what I did.
-没错 -我活该被你们泼
-Yes. -And I deserve everything you gave me.
我道歉 能原谅我吗
I apologize. You forgive me?
总之 你们喜欢跳舞吗
Anyway, do you like to dance?
莉萨
Lisa.
莉萨 我是瓦伦汀
Listen, Lisa, um, I’m Valentine.
朋友们都叫我瓦尔 事情是这样的
My friends call me Val, and here’s the situation.
我与世隔绝很久了
I’ve been away for a long time.
我不能说我去了哪里
I mean, where, I can’t say,
但我真的很想你能陪我跳个舞
but I really need you to dance with me.
我不会要求你跟我回家
Now, I’m not gonna ask you to go home with me,
也不会强吻你
I’m not gonna try to kiss you,
或者摸你屁♥股♥之类的
or you know, feel your ass, or anything.
我只想跳个舞 一首歌♥
I just wanna dance. One song.
我想要的就这些 两个人
That’s all I’m proposing. Two people…
拥着对方 不时微笑 仅此而已
holdin’ each other, smiling at time, nothing else.
跳完之后 你再也不会见到我
After that, you’ll never see me,
也不会再听说我这个人
or hear from me…again.
我保证 怎么样 莉萨
I promise. How’s that sound to you, Lisa?
你怎么想
Whaddya think?
-好吧 瓦尔 -太好了
-All right, Val. -All right, that’s good.
杯子给我
Give your glass to me.
当我的宝贝
When something is wrong
被低潮环绕
With my baby
我也感受着
Something is wrong
同样的情绪
With me
若我能感知
And if I know
她忧心之事
She is worried
我知道我也会
Then well I know I would feel
感受同等苦痛
The same little misery
我们共同经历
But we’ve been through
那些起伏跌宕
So much together
我们并肩一起
We stand as one
生活才有希望
And that’s what makes it better
当我的宝贝
When something is wrong
被低潮环绕
With my baby
我也感受着
Something is wrong
同样的情绪
with me
就是这样 大伙
And that is all, y’all
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
-Thank you. -Thank you.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
给我看看
Lemme me see this.
治白内障的
For cataracts.
是吗
Yeah?
吸点这个没准也能爽
If I blow ’em maybe they’ll gimme a buzz.
来吧
Hey, buddy.
该死的 你还有什么
Ooh, goddamn, what else you got?
给我试试
Lemme try it.
安体舒通 治高血压的
Aldactone, got some for hypertension.
好的 小贱♥人♥ 来吧
OK, motherfuckers, here you go.
-谁知道药片里面有什么 -漂亮
-Never know what can come out of this shit. -Nice.
喂 吧台周围禁止吸毒
Hey, hey, hey, listen, no drugs at the bar.
要是想吸毒的话
You want to do drugs,
有点公德心的都知道去卫生间
have the courtesy to take it to the bathroom.
不不不 这是处方药
No, no, no, no, it’s prescription.
我有高血压
I got the hypertension.
你觉得可笑吗 我不觉得
Well, you find that funny, I don’t.
不 不 你们还需要什么吗
No, no, no, listen, what else can I get you guys?
有 我们要几杯酒带走
Yeah, we want a couple of drinks to go.
-带走? -对
-To go? -Yeah.
-那是违法的 -吸毒就合法?
-Uh, that’s illegal. -And this isn’t?
拿着 把它合法化
Here, let’s make it legal.
好吧 没问题
Okay. You got it.
什么情况
Hmph, what’s this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!