-加长42码 -我穿普通40码
-42 Long. -I wear 40 Regular.
你说过不哭的
You said, “No crying.”
你别哭 我又没说我怎么样
No crying for you. We didn’t say anything about me.
好吧 看这套
OK. Hey! This one.
-很漂亮 我看看 -你穿很好看
-It’s beautiful. Lemme have it a sec. -It’ll look great on you.
你是个天生的衣架子
Cloths just hang off you the right way.
-你真这么想 -当然
-You think so? -Definitely.
-你怎么不试一套 -不 我不用
-Why don’t you try one on? -Nah, I’m OK.
不 你的衣柜也该换换血了
No, your wardrobe could use a lil’ help.
是吗
You think?
是 我本来没想说 但是…
Uh, yeah, I wasn’t gonna say anything, but, uh…
-但是什么 -什么
-Yeah, but what? -What?
你穿得就像要去参加
You dress like you’re on your way
世界酒鬼大赛一样
to the Gin Rummy Championship for the World.
-这套 -不 我喜欢黑色
-Here. -Uh-uh, I prefer black.
对 黑色适合你
You’re right, black suits you.
这套黑色 怎么样
Here’s black, what do you think?
我无法想象自己每天穿着这样的衣服
I can’t see myself wearing that, like every day, you know.
我想不出是什么样子
I-I-I don’t see myself in it.
瞧瞧这些家伙 保罗
Will you look at these guys, Paul?
看啊 他们试衣服呢
Look at ’em, they’re trying on clothes.
-你丫购物呢 -怎样
-You fucking shoppin’? -What?
你说”怎样”?
What do you mean “What”?
难道没有别的事情等着你去做吗
Isn’t there something else you’re supposed to be doing?
克莱翰把你看透了 道克
You know Claphands had you figured, Doc.
你已经没有原来的魄力了
See, you don’t got the stones any more.
莱瑞 拜托
Whoa! Larry, please.
如果你这么做 就要有这种觉悟
If we do this, there’s one thing you should know.
这边 这边
Hey! Here! Here!
你
You.
打给克莱翰
Call Claphands.
告诉他
Tell him…
别妨碍我的行动
Stay out of my action.
我有数
I got this.
好
Ok.
-走 -是
-Go. -Yeah.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
要是从前 我第一拳就把他撂倒了
The old days, I’da had him with the throat punch.
你得承认 这感觉棒极了 是吧
You gotta admit, it felt good though, didn’t it?
一点不错
Damn right.
感觉真棒
Felt good.
看啊 你看起来真棒
Oh, look at you. You look great.
不 你看起来真棒
No, you look great.
-是吗 -是
-Do I? -Yeah.
我感觉很好
Well, I feel great.
我就是这个意思 你瞧
That’s what I’m saying, you know,
换身衣服一切都不一样了
a change of wardrobe can be just the thing
-的确 -对
-Definitely. -Yeah.
-我来? -请便
-May I? -Be my guest.
-呯 -我都能听见…妈的
-Boom! -Whoa! I could hear the… Fuck!
-你看到了 -看到了
-You see that? -I did.
还不错吧 我吃奶的劲都使出来了
It wa…, it was good though, huh? I got my hips in.
他还活着
He’s still alive.
-那么…-那么
-So… -So.
几点了
What time is it?
到点了
It’s time.
这么快
Already?
对不起
I’m sorry.
-我咎由自取 不是吗 -不是
-Well, I had it coming, didn’t it? -it didn’t.
时间不等人
Time waits for no man.
不等
Doesn’t.
我会想念春天
I’m gonna miss the spring.
还有我的花
And my flowers.
鸟儿飞回来了
The birds returning.
哼着歌♥谣
Their song.
整个世界
The whole world.
你知道 焕然一新
You know, renewin’ itself again.
还有你的老脸
Your fuckin’ face.
吾主保佑 因我有罪
Bless me Father I have sinned
我已迷失 无从开始
I’m not sure where to begin
看到了
You see?
没什么尴尬的 对吧
This didn’t feel weird, did it?
没
No.
不曾讲述 所见所闻
I won’t name names or where I’ve been
但我已经 去而复还
But I’ve been there and back again
我不停奔跑
I’ve been running
竭力奔跑
Always running
如今
Now I…
再也不能奔跑
Ain’t running any more
你好
Hello.
爱丽克丝
Alex.
你觉得我的《日出》怎么样
What do you think of my “Sunrises”?
我觉得很美
I think they’re beautiful.
我想跟你分享一些我的想法
I want you to know some of the things I thought,
以及我的所见所感
saw, some of the things I felt.
我知道
I do.
虽然看起来是日出 但我其实在画你
I know they look like the sunrise, but I was painting you.
壁橱最上面一层有个鞋盒
The closet. On the top shelf, there’s a shoebox.
放下电♥话♥ 打开看看 我等着 别急
Put the phone down, open it. I’ll wait, no rush.
好
Ok.
道克 这太多了
Doc, this is too much.
不 这就是全部的
No, it’s all there is.
欢迎回家 房♥租已经付满一年
Welcome home, the rent is paid for a year.
虽然不多 但全是你的了
It’s not much, but it’s yours.
什么意思 我什么时候能再见到你
What do you mean? When am I gonna see you again?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我爱你 爱丽克丝
I love you, Alex.
外公
Grandpa.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我得走了
I have to go now.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you wanna do this?
你可以改变主意 你知道
You can change your mind, you know?
我知道 但我不会
I know, but I won’t.
你安顿好爱丽克丝了
You took care of Alex?
这一点我真为你骄傲
I’m so proud of you for that.
明天变成了今天
Tomorrow became today.
通常是这样的
It usually does.
那么
So,
要怎么做
what’ll it be?
吃糖还是打仗
Chew gum or kick ass?
糖已经没了
I’m all outta gum.
给我枪
Get me a gun!
你终将知道我的姓名
Hey! You gonna know my name
且等漫漫长夜结束时
By the end of the night, well…
若能异想天开 你将如何选择
If you could dream anything, what would that be?
若能梦想成真 可否与我分享
If you could be that, would you share it with me?
已经做出抉择 只能吞下悔恨
We carry our choices and hide our regrets
心知必有代价 只得全力偿还
We know there’s a price and we’ll all pay our debts
人们尚不曾见 我们孤注一掷
But maybe they ain’t seen the last of us yet
积习难改 本性难移
Old habits die hard
积习难改 本性难移
Old habits die hard
微笑或许心酸
It might be painful to smile
却能掩饰伤痕
But it covers the scars
积习难改 本性难移
Old habits die hard
镜中那张面庞 一见竟似陌路
There’s a face in the mirror but it don’t look like me
昨日经已远去 似那涓流入海
Yesterday’s gone, a raindrop in the sea
曾经每时每刻 有我伴你左右
But I got your back for each day that’s gone by
此心此意不变 直至长眠之时
And I’ll still have it till the day that I die
此心此意不变 直至长眠之时
Yeah, I’ll still have it till the day that I die
积习难改 本性难移
Old habits die hard