You guys are acting like my grandmother having a conniption fit.
你们俩真是婆婆妈妈 和我老祖母一模一样
I don’t see your problem.
我想不出有什么好怕的
We go up with a bunch of fishing gear, and if a cop asks us why we’re there…
我们带了全套的钓鱼用具 如果有条子盘问我们可以说
”We’re just here to take a couple steelhead out of the river… and look what we found.”
“我们只是想钓几条呆头鱼 结果却”
Yeah! Come on, man! We’re gonna be famous.
对啊 老兄 想想成名的滋味
We’re gonna be on every radio and TV show in the country.
我们会出现在 全国所有的电视和电台
I still don’t think we should go.
我还是觉得我们不去比较好
Okay.
好了
You’ve stated your position clearly.
你们已经表示过你们的意见
Now I’m gonna state mine.
现在该我说话了
Get in the fucking car. Now!
你♥他♥妈♥的立刻给我滚上车
Let’s go. Yeah, let’s go.
快走 兄弟 对啊 我们走
I hate this shortcut.
我不喜欢这条捷径
I hate this shortcut.
我不喜欢这条捷径
You flinched! Two for flinching!
你害怕了 该揍两下
But you flinched.
害怕的是你呀
I know. Two for flinching.
我知道 吓人的也要揍两下
How are we supposed to get across this?
现在我们要怎么过去?
We use you as a raft. Very funny.
我们可以把你当成人筏 真好笑
Hey, you know, it’s not that deep. We can walk across.
其实水不深 我们可以走过去
Told you we should have stuck to the tracks.
我早说我们该顺着铁路走
Is it me, or are you the world’s biggest pussy?
世界上最胆小的人是你还是我?
I suppose this is fun for you.
你大概觉得这样很有趣
No, but this is.
不 这样才有趣
Want some more?
要不要再来一点?
Stop that! Come on! Teddy, act your age!
住手 不来了 泰迪 别忘了你的年龄
This is my age. I’m in the prime of my youth, and I’ll only be young once.
这正是我这年龄该做的事 我一辈子只年轻一次
Yeah, but you’re gonna be stupid for the rest of your life.
不错 但你玩过了头 下半辈子就会变成一个蠢蛋
Oh, that’s it, Chambers.
你找死 詹伯斯
You just signed your own death warrant.
你死定了 詹伯斯
You die, Chambers!
死吧 詹伯斯
Get him! Get Vern!
抓住他 抓住维恩
Vern’s afraid he’s gonna die. No, Teddy, you’re gonna die.
维恩怕他会死掉 泰迪 会死的是你
Hey, where do you think you’re going, Lachance?
你想往哪儿跑 蓝强?
Yeah, Lachance. Come on, you guys.
别想溜 蓝强 你们别闹了
Pile on! Pile on!
压下去 压住他
Come on, you guys. I don’t want to do this.
你们这些混球 我不想玩
Pile on! Cut it out!
压上去 别闹了
Sleeper hold! Sleeper hold! Stop it! I’m serious!
这床垫不错 住手 我要生气了
No one gets out of the sleeper hold.
大家都趴在床垫上
Hey, Vern, there’s something on your neck.
维恩 你脖子上有个东西
Yeah, right. I’m not falling for that one.
少来 你以为这样 就可以把我骗下来 蓝强
There is something on your neck.
你脖子上真的有个东西
Leeches!
是水蛭
Oh, my God!
老天爷
Jesus Christ!
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Get them off! Sorry! Lay off me!
快把它们弄掉 滚下去
Hey, Gordie, there’s some on your back. Get them off! Get them off!
戈帝 你背上也有 快把它们弄走
Are there any on mine, man?
我身上还有没有?
Oh, Chris.
克利斯
Oh, shit, Chris.
我完了 克利斯
Oh, shit, man.
可恶
Gordie, man, are you okay?
戈帝 你还好吗?
Can you hear me?
你听得见我吗?
Are you there? Maybe he’s dead.
戈帝 你还好吗? 说不定他已经死了
He’s not dead. He’s still breathing, you idiot.
他没死 他还在呼吸 白♥痴♥
Well, I don’t know. Cool it, you guys. He just fainted.
我怎么会知道 别吵了 他只是昏了过去
Gordie,
戈帝
God. I never met anybody who fainted before.
我从没看见过人家昏倒
Maybe he made a bad mistake and looked at your face.
他可能是一时大意 看见的你的狗脸才晕倒
Shut up, Teddy. You okay, Gordie?
闭嘴 泰迪 你还好吧 戈帝?
Yeah. Let’s go.
我没事 我们走吧
Maybe we should take Gordie back. Great, Chambers.
也许我们该送戈帝回去 得了 詹伯斯
Now you’re turning pussy too. What’s your problem, Duchamp?
怎么连你也变懦夫? 你有毛病啊 杜强?
He had a leech hanging from his balls. He fainted.
水蛭咬了他的老二 而且他刚刚还晕倒
What are you, his mother? Eat shit.
你是他什么人 他妈吗? 去吃屎
You eat shit. Hey, hey, hey.
你才该去吃屎 嘿
I think Chris is right. Let’s go back.
克利斯说得对 我们回去好了
What a surprise.
真想不到啊
The king of the pussies wants to go back too.
胆小鬼之王要回去找妈妈了
Stop calling me that.
少那样叫我
What, pussy? Pussy, pussy, pussy! Stop it!
懦夫 住嘴
You four-eyed psycho.
你这个四眼神经病
Get off me!
放开我
Two for flinching! Do you like it?
胆小的要揍两下 这两下没打错吧?
Come on, man. Stop it.
好了啦 别打了
Do you like it, Teddy? Come on, guys. Break it up.
你喜欢吗 泰迪? 好了 别打了
Stop it. Stop it!
住手
I’m not going back.
我不要回去
Idiot. Shut up, retard.
白♥痴♥ 闭嘴 智障
At the time, I didn’t know why I needed to see that body so badly.
我不知道自己为什么 那么想去看那孩子的尸体
Even if no one had followed me…
但当时即使没人陪着我
I would have gone on alone.
我也会一个人去
No way, Ace! Not this time, man!
别做梦 艾斯 这次别想赢我
You want to race? Go for it, Vince. Go for it.
你想比赛吗? 比就比 艾斯
Oh, my God, I got him! I got him!
我赢过他了
You are history, guy. History!
你已经过气了 老兄 过气了
Fall back, Ace. Come on, don’t fuck around, man.
退后一点 艾斯 行了 不用拼命
Jesus Christ, Ace! Fall back, man!
老天 艾斯 退后一点
Come on, man, don’t fuck around!
艾斯 退到后面
Shit, man! Shit!
天啊 我死定了
I won.
我赢了
You let him beat you, you cock knocker.
你输了 没用的家伙
Coming through the woods, I bet we saved over an hour.
穿过这树林 我敢说至少节省了一小时
Yeah?
什么事?
Is this the Back Harlow Road?
这就是后哈洛路吗?
Yeah.
对
The Brower kid must be around here someplace.
布罗尔的尸体一定就在这附近
Teddy, you and Vern watch the left side of the tracks.
泰迪 你和维恩找铁路左边
We’ll take the right. All right.
我们找右边 好的
There he is! I see him! Look!
他在那里 我看见他了 看!
Look over there! I see him!
你看那里 我发现他了
None of us could breathe.
我们都屏住了呼吸
Somewhere under those bushes was the rest of Ray Brower.
雷·布罗尔的尸体 就在那树丛里
The train had knocked Ray Brower out of his Keds…
雷·布罗尔被火车撞得血肉模糊
just like it had knocked the life out of his body.
也夺走了他的生命
Jesus.
天啊
The kid wasn’t sick.
这孩子不是生病
The kid wasn’t sleeping.
也不是在睡觉
The kid was dead.
而是死了
Let’s look for some long branches.
大家找些长点的树枝来
We’ll build him a stretcher.
给他做个担架
Gordie
戈帝?
Why did you have to die?
你为什么要死?
What’s the matter with Gordie? Nothing.
戈帝怎么回事? 没什么
Why don’t you guys just go over there and look for some branches, okay?
你们两个去那边 找些树枝来 好吗?
Okay.
好的
Why did he have to die, Chris?
他为什么要死 克利斯?
Why did Denny have to die? Why?
丹尼为什么要死? 为什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
It should have been me. Don’t say that.
该死的是我 别这么说
It should have been me. Don’t say that, man.
该死的是我 别胡说
I’m no good.
我一无是处
My dad said it. I’m no good.
我爸说的 我一无是处
He doesn’t know you.
那是因为他不了解你
He hates me. He doesn’t hate you.
他恨我 他不恨你
He hates me! No! He just doesn’t know you.
他恨我 他只是不了解你而已
He hates me. My dad hates me.
他恨我 我的爸爸恨我
He hates me. I’m no good.
他恨我 我一无是处