I’ve been seeing her for over a month now…
我们约会了一个月
and all she’ll let me do is feel her tits.
她只肯让我摸她胸部
She’s a Catholic, man. They’re all like that.
她是个天主教♥徒♥ 兄弟
You wanna get laid, you gotta get yourself a Protestant.
他们就是这副德性 你要泡个清教♥徒♥
Jew’s good.
犹太人也可以
A KLAM newsbreak.
KLAM电台新闻快报
We interrupt to bring you an update…
现在暂时中断节目
on the search for the missing twelve-year-old, Ray Brower.
为您报导搜寻十二岁 失踪男孩雷·布罗尔最新进展
The police have expanded their efforts…
警方已扩大搜索范围
to include Mutton, Durham, and the outlying areas.
至莫顿与德汉镇及其郊区
When are they gonna give up?
他们什么时候才死心
The kid’s gone. They’re never gonna find him.
那小鬼死了 他们永远也找不到他
Not where they’re lookin’. Hey.
他们找错了地方 嘿
Eyeball’s right, Charlie. They ain’t never gonna find him.
我说对了吧 查理 我们绝对找不到他
Would you hold still? You’re makin’ me fuck up the snake part.
你别乱动好吗? 害我把蛇身都划歪了
I’ll tell you how they’re gonna find him.
我知道他们何时才会发现他
Ten years from now, some hunter’s gonna go out in the woods to take a leak…
等到十年后 有猎户进森林里尿尿时
and wind up pissin’ on his bones.
他们会发现 自己竟尿在他的骨头上
I bet you a thousand bucks they find him before that.
我赌一千块要不了那么久 他就会被发现
I’ll bet you $2,000 they don’t.
两千元赌他们找不到
Well, asshole… What’s the big deal?
既然这样 混球 这件事有什么好赌的?
Who cares?
管他们找不找得到
Would you two just shut the fuck up?
你们两个都给我闭上狗嘴
If either one of you assholes had $2,000, I’d kill you both.
要是你们两个混球有两千元 我早把你们给宰了
We’re back here with the bossman, Bob Cormier.
现在又回到鲍伯·克米尔主持的音乐时间
From the racks and stacks, it’s the best on wax.
下面为您介绍一首 超人气畅销曲
It’s the Cordettes, with “Lollipop. ”
柯爹合唱团的”棒棒糖”
Hey, I got some Winstons. Hawked ’em off my old man’s dresser.
我有些香烟 从我老头衣柜里弄来的
One apiece for after supper. Yeah, that’s cool.
吃过晚饭可以来一根 酷毙了
That’s when a cigarette tastes best. After supper.
“饭后一根烟 快活似神仙”
Right.
是啊
Do you think I’m weird? Definitely.
你觉得我是个怪人吗? 不是才怪
No, man, seriously. Am I weird?
老兄 我是说真的 我真的很古怪吗?
Yeah, but so what? Everybody’s weird.
是的 那又怎么样? 每个人都有怪的地方
You ready for school? Yeah.
上学的事你已预备好了吗? 好了
Junior high. You know what that means.
你知道那代表什么?
By nextJune, we’ll all be split up.
明年六月我们就要散了
What are you talking about? Why would that happen?
你说什么? 怎么会呢?
It’s not gonna be like grammar school, that’s why.
因为那时 一切都和上小学不一样了
You’ll be taking your college courses…
你要读大学先修班
and me, Teddy and Vern will all be in the shop courses…
而我 泰迪和维恩 得和其他白♥痴♥进就业班
with the rest of the retards making ashtrays and birdhouses.
学做烟灰缸或鸟笼之类的东西
You’re gonna meet a lot of new guys.
到时你会认识很多新朋友
Smart guys.
全都是聪明人
Meet a lot of pussies is what you mean.
你的意思是认识一堆拙蛋
No, man. Don’t say that. Don’t even think that.
不要这样说 老兄 也千万别那样想
I’m not going in with a lot of pussies. Forget it.
我不会去和那些驴蛋混在一起的 别想
Then you’re an asshole.
那么你就是个混♥蛋♥
What’s asshole about wanting to be with your friends?
想和你们当朋友算是混♥蛋♥?
It’s asshole if your friends drag you down.
和害你堕落的人来往就是混球
You hang with us, you’ll just be another wise guy with shit for brains.
和我们在一起 你只会变成一个满脑子浆糊的老油条
You think Mighty Mouse could beat up Superman?
你想太空飞鼠打得赢超人吗?
What are you? Cracked? Why not?
你是不是头脑有问题? 为什么不行?
I saw the other day, he was carrying five elephants in one hand.
有一天他一只手举起五只大象
Boy, you don’t know nothin’.
老天 你真不是普通的笨
Mighty Mouse is a cartoon. Superman is a real guy.
太空飞鼠只是卡♥通♥人物 超人则是真正的人
No way a cartoon could beat up a real guy.
卡♥通♥里的人 怎么可能打得赢真人?
Yeah, maybe you’re right.
也许你说得有道理
It would be a good fight, though.
要是他们打起来一定很精彩
You could be a real writer someday, Gordie.
有一天 你也许会成为作家 戈帝
Fuck writing. I don’t want to be a writer.
去他的写作 我才不要当什么鬼作家
It’s stupid. It’s a stupid waste of time.
蠢人才当作家 才把时间浪费在写文章
That’s your dad talking. Bullshit!
那全是你♥爸♥的口气 胡扯
Bulltrue. I know how your dad doesn’t give a shit about you.
才怪 我知道你♥爸♥根本不管你
Denny was the one he cared about, and don’t try to tell me different.
他一向只关心丹尼 别告诉我我说错了
You’re just a kid, Gordie.
你还只是个孩子 戈帝
Gee, thanks, Dad.
是吗? 谢谢你 老爹
I wish to hell I was your dad.
我倒真希望我是你♥爸♥爸
You wouldn’t be going around…talking about taking these stupid shop courses if I was.
那样你就不至于 有想上就业班的蠢念头
It’s like God gave you something, man.
上帝赐予你珍贵的礼物
All those stories that you can make up…
你编的那些故事
and He said, ”This is what we got for you, kid, try not to lose it.”
他一定希望你珍惜这能力 不要糟蹋了它
But kids lose everything unless there’s someone there to look out for them.
但除非有人好好看顾小孩子常会糟蹋东西
And if your parents are too fucked up to do it, then maybe I should.
如果你父母不愿尽责 也许真该由我来盯着你
Come on, you guys. Let’s get moving.
两位老兄 快点
By the time we get there, the kid won’t be dead anymore.
再不快点 等我们到那里 那小鬼说不定又活过来了
Any of you guys know when the next train is due?
你们知不知道 下一班火车什么时候来?
We could go down to the Route 1 36 bridge.
我们可以走 136号♥公路的桥过河
What are you, crazy? That’s five miles down the river.
你疯了? 我们得顺着河 走五英里才能到那座桥
You walk five miles down the river, you gotta walk five miles back.
然后我们又得顺着河 走五英里路回到铁路
That could take till dark.
说不定得走到天黑
We go across here, we could get to the same place in ten minutes.
我说我们就由这里过河 不到十分钟就可以到对岸
But if a train comes, there’s nowheres to go.
可是如果火车来了 我们就无路可走了
The hell there isn’t. You just jump. Teddy, it’s a hundred feet.
谁说没有 可以跳下去 泰迪 这桥有一百英尺高
Yeah, Teddy.
是啊 泰迪
You guys can go around if you want.
你们如果想绕远路 请便
I’m crossing here.
我要由这里过河
While you guys are dragging your asses halfway across the state and back…
等你们拖着大屁♥股♥ 绕完半个地球回来时
I’ll be waiting for you on the other side…
我早已在对岸等着
relaxing with my thoughts.
陷入我的一片思绪中
Do you use your left hand or your right hand for that?
你沉思时 打算用左手或右手托腮?
You wish.
你等着看好了
I lost the comb.
我的梳子掉了
Forget it, Vern.
算了 维恩
Train!
火车来了
Oh, shit!
真倒霉
Move it, man. Go on!
快点走 泰迪 快点
Get up, Vern! Damn it!
起来 维恩 他妈的
Get up! Move it!
起来 快走
Shit, Vern, get up!
他妈的 维恩 站起来
Come on, Vern! I don’t wanna. We’re gonna fall.
快点 维恩 不行 我们会掉下去
We’re gonna die, damn it! Get up!
我们会被撞死 起来
Go! Go!
快跑
Go, man!
快跑
Damn it, Vern, go faster! I can’t, Gordie.
跑快一点 我办不到 戈帝
Run, man! Move your ass, man!
快跑 戈帝 跑快点 加油
Come on, Vern! Move it!
加油 维恩
Go! Go!
快跑
Run, man! Move your ass, man!
加油
At least now we know when the next train was due.
现在我们知道 火车什么时候会来了
Man, that was the all-time train dodge. Too cool.
这是前所未见的闪火车表演 真不是盖的
Vern, you was so scared…
维恩 你刚才吓得
you looked like that fat guy, Abbott Costello, when he saw the Mummy.
就像亚柏特那胖子 看见木乃伊的表情一样
I wasn’t that scared.
我才没有那么害怕
Vern
维恩!
No, really, I wasn’t. Sincerely.
真的 我没有 不骗你们
Then you won’t mind if we check yourJockeys for Hershey squirts?
那你让我们检查裤裆 看有没有吓出尿来
Go screw.
去你的
Vern, you better turn yours over.
维恩 你最好把汉堡翻个面
This is the way I like to do it. Fine.
我喜欢烤焦一点 随你
Oh, man. You got any more, Gordie?
糟了 还有吗 戈帝?
Sorry, Vern.
没有了 维恩
It’s not funny. What am I supposed to eat?
一点也不好笑 这下我要吃什么?
Why don’t you cook your dick? Be a small meal.
你为什么不烤了老二吃? 虽小但也算一餐
Screw you guys. I got it.
你们这些王八蛋 我捡回来了
Nothing like a smoke after a meal.
饭后一根烟 快乐似神仙
Yeah. I cherish these moments.
我珍视此刻
What? What did I say?
怎么了? 我说了什么?
Hey, Gordo, why don’t you tell us a story?
戈帝 说个故事听听好不好?
I don’t know.
这个嘛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!