Shit, this wasn’t my idea. It was Vern’s idea.
又不是我提议要去的 全是维恩出的主意
Why didn’t you bring something?
你为什么不带点吃的?
Am I supposed to think of everything? I brought the comb.
我怎么可能什么都想到? 我已经带了梳子
Great, you brought the comb. You don’t even have any hair!
真了不起 带梳子有个屁用 你连头发都没有
I brought it for you guys.
我是好心为你们准备的
Let’s see how much money we got.
够了 看看我们有多少钱
I got $1 .02.
我有一块二分
Sixty-eight cents from Chris.
克利斯有六毛八分
Sixty cents from Teddy.
泰迪带了六毛钱
Seven cents, Vern?
维恩只有七分?
I haven’t found my pennies yet.
我还没找到存钱筒
Well, 2.37 isn’t bad.
总共两块三毛七分 不错了
Quidaciolu’s is at the end of that road that goes by the junkyard.
垃圾场过去有家杂货店
I think we can get some stuff there.
可以去那买♥♥点东西
Train coming.
火车来了
Geronimo!
快溜
Come on, Teddy.
来呀 泰迪
No.
不要
I’m gonna dodge it.
等等 我要闪火车
Come on, Teddy. Get off the tracks. You’re crazy.
泰迪 快离开铁轨 你疯了
Train dodge. Dig it.
闪火车 真刺♥激♥
Get the hell off the tracks. You wanna get yourself killed?
快点离开铁轨 泰迪 你不要命了吗?
Just like the beach at Normandy.
就像在诺曼第海滩一样
Come on, man. No! No!
算了吧 老兄 快走 不要
I’m just trying to save your life, man. You wanna kill yourself?
我是在救你的命 你真的不想活了?
Is that what you want, goddamn it?
你真的那么想死 混♥蛋♥?
You tried to kill yourself!
你可能会没命的
I don’t need no baby-sitter.
我不需要保姆
You do too.
我看你需要
Skin it.
握手言和
I coulda dodged it.
我原来可以闪过的
Listen, Teddy, you can dodge it on the way back, man.
泰迪 你可以 在回来的路上再闪
Peace.
和好
Skin it.
握手言和吧
About this time, Charlie and Billy were playing mailbox baseball…
这个时候查理和比利 正与艾斯和大眼
with Ace and Eyeball.
玩打信箱的游戏
Shit, I’m out. Goddamn it.
真烂 我出局了 他妈的
Shouldn’t have gone for a wooden one.
不应该打木头做的
Why don’t you tell me something I don’t know, asshole.
还用你来告诉我 混球
Billy, you’re up.
比利 该你了
Naw, you guys win. I don’t wanna play no more.
算你们赢好了 我不想打了
You can’t quit.
怎么行?
We only played three innings. That’ll be a nonofficial game.
我们只打了三局 这样成绩就不能算数了
Hey, Ace, me and…
艾斯 我和
What’s with you homos?
你们俩是同性恋啊?
You been acting psycho all day.
怎么整天都阴阳怪气的
What is it?
究竟什么事?
It’s nothing. It’s nothing, right?
没什么 没什么 对吧?
Then if you gentlemen don’t mind, I’d like to finish this game…
那么赶快打完比赛
before I start collecting my goddamn social security, okay?
好让我早点收钱 好吗?
You’re up, Billy. Move it.
比利 该你了 快上
All right. Gimme this fuckin’ thing.
好吧 把那该死的棒子给我
Let’s play ball!
开始打吧
Foul ball.
界外球
Hey, Vern, looks like your mom’s been out driving again.
维恩 看来你妈又开车出来乱闯了
That’s so funny I forgot to laugh.
你真幽默
Stand back, men!
退后一点 兄弟们
Paratroops, over the side.
伞兵部队进攻
“No trespassing” was enforced by Milo Pressman, the junkman…
捡破烂的米楼·普莱斯曼 不许任何人进他的垃圾场
and his dog, Chopper…
恶犬丑巴是他的帮凶
the most feared and least-seen dog in Castle Rock.
岩城的人很少见到这只狗 但提起它都胆颤心惊
Legend had it that Milo had trained Chopper, not just to sic…
据说米楼不但训练它咬人
but to sic specific parts of the human anatomy.
而且已到了一个命令一个动作 说哪里咬哪里的地步
Thus, a kid who had illegally scaled the junkyard fence…
听说每次有小孩翻墙进来被发现了
might hear the dread cry, “Chopper, sic balls. ”
他就会疯狂大叫 “丑巴 咬他的命根子”
But right now, neither Chopper nor Milo was anywhere in sight.
但这个时候 米楼和可怕的丑巴都不见踪影
Teddy’s crazy.
泰迪大概疯了
Come on, men. Move it out!
快走
Yeah. He won’t live to be twenty, I bet.
我敢打赌他活不到二十岁
Remember the time you saved him in the tree?
记得那次 你在树上救了他的命?
Yeah.
记得
You know, I dream about that sometimes.
我有几次还梦见那件事
Except in the dream, I always miss him.
只是在梦里我总是失手没救成
I just get a couple of his hairs and down he goes.
总是抓着他几根头发 眼看着他掉下去
It’s weird. Yeah, that is weird.
好奇怪 没错 确实很怪
But you didn’t miss him. Chris Chambers never misses, does he?
但事实上你没有失手 克利斯永不失手的 对吧?
Not even when the ladies leave the seat down.
那怕天大的问题也万无一失
I’ll race you. No, I don’t think so.
我们来赛跑 不要 我不想跑
Right to the pump.
看谁先跑到井边
I’m kinda tired. Go!
算了 我有点累 开始跑
You’re a dead man, Lachance.
你完蛋了 蓝强
It looks like Lachance has got him this time.
这次蓝强似乎占了上风
He’s got Chambers beat. But what’s this?
他可能会击败詹伯斯 但情况突然改变
Chambers is making his move…
詹伯斯奋力迎头赶上
and it’s Chambers at the tape!
詹伯斯领先冲过终点线
The crowd goes wild!
听众们兴奋若狂
You guys been watching The Mickey Mouse Club lately?
你们最近还看不看米老鼠倶乐部?
Yeah.
有啊
I think Annette’s tits are getting bigger.
我觉得安妮蒂的胸部 好像越来越大
Think so? I think he’s right.
你真这么想? 我想他说得没错
I’ve been noticing lately that the ”A” and the ” E”…
最近我也注意到
are starting to bend around the sides.
她的胸部突然变得很突出
Annette’s tits are great. Yeah.
安妮蒂的胸部真了不起 是啊
This is really a good time.
此时此刻好快乐
The most.
快活似神仙
A blast.
快乐得无以复加
Vern didn’t just mean being off-limits inside the junkyard…
维恩的意思不只是指我们可以无拘无束
or fudging on our folks…
也不只是指矇骗家人
or going on a hike up the railroad tracks to Harlow.
或顺着铁路到哈洛探险
He meant those things, but it seems to me now…
当然这些事也是其中的一部份 但还有别的
there was more, and that we all knew it.
我想我们都有同感 就是大家心意相通
Everything was there and around us.
我们应有尽有
We knew exactly who we were…
发现了真正的自己
and exactly where we were going.
而且知道自己要做什么
It was grand.
那种感觉很微妙
Great. Spit at the fat kid. Real good.
真了不起 光会欺负胖小孩 真棒
What time is it, Gordie?
几点了 戈帝?
It’s 1 :1 5.
一点十五分
We better go get the food. Junkyard opens at 3:00.
最好赶快去买♥♥吃的 垃圾场三点就开门
Chopper will be here.
丑巴到时候也会来
Sic balls.
咬命根子
You go. You can pick us up on the way back.
你去吧 然后在回来的路口会合我们
I’m not going alone. We should all go.
我才不一个人去 要就大伙一起去
I’m staying right here.
我要留在这里
Yeah, man, I’m not going.
我也不去
Girls, girls, girls, cool it. We’ll flip for it.
好了 别吵 我们丢铜板决定
Okay.

Odd man goes?
唯一不一样的人去
That’s you, Gordie. Odd as a cod.
那就是你 戈帝 你这怪胎
Flip or eat lead.
快丢 少说废话
Four tails!
全是反面
Oh,Jesus, that’s a goocher.
老天 这是个坏预兆
That doesn’t mean anything.
这并不代表任何意义
Let’s go again. No, man, a goocher.
我们再丢一次 真的
That’s really bad.
这预兆代表恶运
You remember when Clint Bracken and those guys…
你们还记得 克林·布拉肯那帮人
got wiped out on Weed Hill in Durham?
被♥干♥的事吗?
Billy told me they were flippin’ for beers…
比利说 他们当时以丢铜板赌啤酒
and they came up with a goocher just before they got into the car.
在离开酒吧前 他们也丢了个全是反面的凶兆
And bang! They all got totalled!
结果砰的一声 他们全被炸得血肉横飞

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!