那又如何
Bravo!
精彩
Was that funny?
有趣吗
What are you gonna say to him?
你要跟他说什么
Nothing.
没什么
There’s nothing to say.
无话可说
Oliver, I would go to the ends of the earth for you,
奥利佛 我会陪你走遍天涯海角
I would do anything for you, but I won’t stand by
我会为你做任何事 但我不愿眼睁睁
and watch this lifestyle of yours put you in a wooden box.
看着你的生活被困在一个木箱子里
There, I’ve said it.
终于我说出来了
I’m sorry, but it’s true.
对不起 但都是实话
You know what?
你知道吗
You’re absolutely right.
你说的很对
Just as soon as we’re finished up here,
一等我们结束这边的事情
that’s it.
就划上句号♥
I’m through with him.
我和他完了
Once and for all.
彻底了断
Oh, Babe.
噢 巴比
Shh. Oh, Babe.
嘘 噢 巴比
Good morning.
早上好
Your taxi’s outside, Mr. Laurel.
您的出租到了 劳雷尔先生
Have you seen Mr. Hardy at all?
你有没有看到哈迪先生
He left about 15 minutes ago, sir.
他15分钟前离开了 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
There you are.
准备好了
Morning.

Welcome to Worthing, gentlemen.
欢迎来到沃辛 先生们
Can I get you anything? If you don’t mind,
请问需要什么 如果方便的话
I would love a cup of tea, please.
请给我来一杯茶
Of course. I’ll do it.
当然 我来吧
I’d rather you made my cup of tea,
我希望你来帮我泡茶
if that’s all right.
如果不麻烦的话
Of course. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Um, how do you take it?
需要加些什么
Milk, four sugars.
牛奶 四块方糖
Milk and four sugars, please.
请加牛奶和四块方糖
Of course.
没问题
Ah.

Thank you very kindly.
非常感谢
Well, I think it’s amazing
我觉得很是神奇
that you two are still going strong,
你们俩还是这么受欢迎
still using the same old material.
仍然用着以前的老段子
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Uh, I, uh, wanted to tell you something.
嗯 我想跟你说件事
So, I was talking to this fella about, uh… about eggs.
那天我跟一个小伙说起了 鸡蛋的事
I know you like your eggs.
我知道你喜欢鸡蛋
And, uh, he said they get a powder
小伙说他们有种面粉
to supplement the government ration.
可以补充政♥府♥补给
You get a packet a month, same as a dozen eggs.
每个月有一包 相当于12个鸡蛋
Doesn’t taste too good, but, uh,
虽然没有那么好吃 但是
you can make an omelet with it.
可以用来做♥鸡♥蛋饼
That’s what he said.
他是这样说的
Stan, I have nothing to say.
斯坦 我和你无话可说
Well, I’ve got nothing to say to you, too.
嗯 我与你也无话可说
And you can ignore what I just said,
但你不能不听我刚才说的
because I won’t be repeating it.
因为我不会再重复
Right. Enough bits.
好 闭嘴吧
Ah, forget it.
啊 算了
To present the crown
下面有请
to the winner of the Bathing Beauty Contest,
劳雷尔先生和哈迪先生
Mr. Laurel and Mr. Hardy.
为泳装美人♥大♥赛冠军授皇冠
Thank you. Aren’t-aren’t they…
谢谢 她们 她们是不是
aren’t they beautiful?
非常漂亮
Ladies and gentlemen, uh, Mr. Hardy and myself
女士们先生们 哈迪先生和我
would like to thank you for such a warm, warm welcome
在此要感谢沃辛的每个人
we’ve received here from everyone in-in Worthing,
对我们的热烈欢迎
our favorite seaside town.
我们很喜欢这个海边小镇
And, uh, really, I-I suppose all that remains
接下来 我想我应该
is for me to put this lovely tiara crown
把这个漂亮的头饰皇冠
on our beautiful winner.
颁给我们漂亮的冠军
Will you… will you quit sulking and get up here?
能不能 请你别生气赶紧到这儿来
And the winner…
冠军是
Babe, you’re not… Babe, Babe, what happened?
巴比 你 巴比 巴比 你怎么啦
You all right?
你还好吗
What’s going on? What’s going on, buddy?
怎么回事 怎么回事 伙计
Uh, someone turned out the lights.
就好像有人突然关了灯
Talk to me.
跟我说话
Excuse me, ma’am.
对不起 夫人
This is so stupid.
真是出尽了洋相
Okay. Here, 430.
没事的 到了 430
Lucille?
露西尔
I’ve got my key here somewhere.
我兜里有钥匙
He had-had a funny turn
他刚才昏倒了
Oh, my goodness. What happened?
噢 天啊 出了什么事
Well, we were about to go onstage,
我们正要上台的时候
and he said he wasn’t feeling well,
他说他感觉不好
and he sort of collapsed.
然后就那么栽倒了
Collapsed? No, I need to get a doctor right now.
栽倒 不好 我要赶紧请医生来
No doctor.
不要医生
I got him here as fast as I could.
我尽快把他送了过来
You should have taken him to the hospital. Look at the state he’s in.
你应该送他去医院 看看他现在这个样子
I tried. Yes, hello.
我试过 你好 喂
This is Mrs. Hardy in room 430.
我是430房♥间的哈迪夫人
Now, I need a doctor to attend
我们需要医生
to my husband right away, please.
马上来检查我的丈夫
Mr. Oliver Hardy. Don’t worry, I’m fine.
奥利佛·哈迪先生 别担心 我很好
My goodness, please hurry up.
我的天啊 请快一点
I’m so sorry, Lucille.
非常抱歉 露西尔
Thank you, Stan. I’ll take it from here.
谢谢你 斯坦 下面让我来处理
It’s fine. Don’t worry. You hang up.
我很好 别担心 把电♥话♥挂了
Goodness, why are they taking so long? Hang up.
天啊 他们怎么要这么长时间 电♥话♥挂了
Oh, my goodness, please hurry up.
噢 我的天啊 拜托快点啊
Yes, I already told you…
对 我刚才跟你说了
Lucille won’t let anybody near him.
露西尔不许任何人靠近他
We can’t expect him back anytime soon?
看来短期内我们不能让他回来了
II don’t think so. Oh, shame.
我 我想是的 噢 真遗憾
The advance London bookings are very strong.
伦敦的提前订票情况非常理想
Everyone wants to see you.
所有人都想看到你俩
Show’s a huge success.
演出相当成功
It’s not Babe’s fault that he got sick.
巴比生病也不能怪他
No, of course not. Of course not.
对 当然不能 当然不能
Stanley, am I right in thinking
斯坦利 我这样想对不对
that before you teamed up with Oliver,
在你和奥利佛合作之前
you used to work with other partners?
你有没有其他的合作伙伴
Well, yes, when I was in vaudeville
有过 我在做杂耍表演的时候
I-I worked with lots of different partners.
我和好多不同的搭档合作过
Um… of course, Charlie Chaplin was one.
嗯 当然了 查利·卓别林就是其中之一
Mm. But ththese were very fleeting…
嗯 但这些都很短暂
And, of course, Oliver made his elephant film with a different partner.
当然 奥利佛也和别的搭档拍了大象电影
Well, what’s that got to do with anything?
这个有什么关系吗
Oh, I don’t know.
噢 我不知道
Random thought.
随便一想
There’s a, um… there’s a very popular
这里有 这里有一种非常流行的
double act here called Cook and Baker.
双人表演叫库克和贝克
Cook is basically Hardy to Baker’s Laurel,
库克像是哈迪 贝克像是劳雷尔
if you see what I mean.
你能不能明白我的意思
And I was just wondering whether you might consider
我在想你要不要考虑
doing a couple of shows with Nobby Cook,
和诺比·库克一起表演几场
just to keep the seats full until Oliver can return.
只是为了在奥利佛回来之前保持上座率
Go on without Babe?
没有巴比的演出
Well, something to mull over, anyway.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!