然后感冒等死
I mean, honestly, Stanley, come on.
我的意思 讲真的 斯坦利 快点说啊
Why you say Stanley?
你为什么要问斯坦利
What? What?
什么 什么
Anyway, show must go on, yes?
总之 演出还得继续 是吧
And don’t worry about river jump.
别担心跳河的事
It’s easy as cake.
小事一椿
Easy as pie. Yeah, it’sit’s a piece of cake.
小事一件 对 或者是小事一桩
That’s what I say.
我就是这个意思
What do you see in a fat old man like me?
像我这样的胖老头你能看到什么前景
Hey, you, that’s my husband you’re talking about.
嘿 你说的可是我的老公
I love you, and you can’t stop me.
我爱你 而且你也挡不住
Well, all right. Mmm.
那好吧 嗯
How was the trip over with Ida?
和艾达的旅行怎么样
Oh, you know Ida. Exhausting.
噢 你也知道艾达 真累
When she gets something in her head,
她要是想到了某件事
she won’t let it go till she’s worried it to death,
就至死也不会松手
and God forbid anyone should raise
而且她绝对不许任何人
the slightest criticism of Stanley.
敢说一点点斯坦利的不是
She’s a real piece of work.
她真是让人头疼
Yeah.
是啊
Has he been pushing you a little too hard, Babe?
他有没有逼你太狠 巴比
No.
没有
I mean, it is a bit more difficult
我想说 这比我当初想象的
than I thought it might be, but…
要难得多 不过
the show must go on.
演出还得继续
I think she wear pants in Hardy house, no?
我猜她肯定在哈迪的房♥间里穿着短裤 对不
Oliver is like cat on hot roof with Lucille.
跟露西尔一起奥利佛就像热锅上的蚂蚁
Babe’s been like that with all his wives.
巴比跟他任何一个妻子在一起都是那样
He runs round after them,
他满屋子追逐着妻子
jumping up and down, trying to please them.
跳上跳下 想法子讨好她们
Oh, you can learn this?
噢 你能学会这招
She’s been good for him,
她对他很好
considering the state he was in.
考虑到眼下他的状况
The state we were both in.
我们俩眼下的状况
But now we don’t drink and we don’t smoke,
现在我们既不酗酒也不抽烟
and we’re very happy.
我们非常开心
He should say thank you to you for all you do for him.
他应该为你帮他做的一切说声谢谢
You could have long time ago said, “Goodbye, Oliver.”
你本应该很久之前就对他说 “再见 奥利佛”
That’s all in the past, and it’s where it should stay.
事情都结束了 过去的就让它过去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You crazy. Send it back.
你疯了 快退回去
I don’t wanna drink it. I just wanna smell it.
我没想喝酒 我只是闻闻味道
No, it’s bad for diabetes.
不行 这对糖尿病不好
No.
不行
Now you can’t drink.
现在你可以喝了
I don’t want to lose you, Stanley.
我不想失去你 斯坦利
Mmm.

And to think nobody knows that you’re really a man.
想想看 没人知道你是真正的男人
Would you like me to arrange you tickets for Norman Wisdom?
要不要我帮你订诺曼·威斯登的演出票
Oh, I don’t know who that is.
噢 我不知道他是何方神圣
Oh, one of the comic minds of our generation.
噢 一个同时代的喜剧天才演员
Oh, well, that’s wonderful.
噢 太好了
I’ll speak to Oliver. Absolutely.
我跟奥利佛说一声 当然
Yea high, cap. After you. Thank you. Oh.
您先请 谢谢你
Mmmm. No, no, no. No, no. What?
呣呣 不 不 不 不 怎么啦
No, I don’t wanna sit next to him.
我不想坐在他旁边
Hello. Hello. Evening.
你好 你好 晚上好
Sold out. Wonderful.
全部售完 太棒了
Huge box office.
票房♥大卖♥♥
Who? They sold a lot of tickets, Ida.
谁 他们卖♥♥了很多票 艾达
I wonder when the boys will be up.
不知道他们什么时候过来
Why don’t you ask someone to go get them, hmm?
你怎么不派人把他们抓过来 嗯
Well, he seems a little preoccupied
他好像在忙着
with his fancy friends.
应酬他的狐朋狗友
Come, we stand like lemon, huh?
走吧 我们别傻站着啦
Oh, Ida.
噢 艾达
Hello.
你好
Ladies, I was just on my way over.
女士们 我正要过去
Mrs. Laurel and Mrs. Hardy,
劳雷尔夫人和哈迪夫人
may I introduce Lord and Lady Warley
我来介绍你们沃利大人和夫人
and Mr. and Mrs. Brockett-Smith.
布罗克特-史密斯先生和夫人
Hello. Good evening.
你好 晚上好
Such a wonderful reception, isn’t it, Ida?
不错的招待会 是吧 艾达
It’s okay. Did you enjoy the show?
很好 你喜欢演出吗
Oh, yes, very good. Stuff and nonsense, wasn’t it?
噢 是的 非常精彩 胡说八道 对不对
Well, Mr. Delfont, he told us that…
代尔冯特先生 他告诉我们
I have many offer to perform on London stage,
我在伦敦舞台有很多演出邀请
but Hollywood call me.
但是好莱坞打电♥话♥叫我
Oh, so you’re a bit of an actress yourself, are you?
噢 你自己也是演员 是吗
More of a dancer, really, with a very high pain threshold.
其实是舞蹈演员 具有很高的疼痛临界点
I make film with, uh, Preston Sturges and, um…
我与普莱斯顿·斯特奇斯一起拍电影 还有
Harold Lloyd. Harold Lloyd.
哈罗德·劳埃德 哈罗德·劳埃德
No time for London stage.
没空来伦敦的舞台演出
No, and I’m sure the London stage
对 我相信伦敦的舞台
has been kicking itself all these years.
这些年来也为此自责不已吧
Oh, yes. Yes.
噢 当然 是的
We have to find our boys.
我们要去找我们的老公了
Excuse me.
请原谅
Two double acts for the price of one.
一张门票看两场演出
This line that Robin Hood has
罗宾汉的这句台词
about stealing from the rich and giving to the poor,
说的是劫富济贫
th-there’s a gag there somewhere, isn’t there?
感觉有点别扭 不是吗
Babe, the girls are gonna be waiting for us downstairs.
巴比 姑娘们在楼下等我们
Delfont wants us to meet these people from his charity.
代尔冯特希望我们去见见来自他慈善组织的人
No, never mind about them. They’re not going anywhere.
不用 不用管他们 他们又跑不了
We just need to work through this just a little bit more.
我们还需再仔细琢磨琢磨这句台词
Hey, when is Muffin coming to see the show?
嘿 马芬什么时候来看演出
He didn’t say.
他没说
He should have been here tonight. Went big tonight.
他应该今晚过来 今晚可不简单
That was a crackerjack, wasn’t it?
表演很出色 是不是
It was.
是的
All right, all right, how-how about this?
好啦 好啦 这个怎么样
How about we tell Robin Hood, “You’ve got it all wrong.
我们就告诉罗宾汉 “你全搞错了
“You ought to steal from the poor
“你应该劫贫
and give it to the rich.” No, that’s not…
济富” 不 这样不
Like that. That’s not right, it’s…
类似这样的 这样不好 这样
Well, what is it? Well, allall right, okay.
这样怎么样 好吧 就这样吧
You got something… How about…
你话没说完 如果
Okay, how about this? Okay, I tap you
这样怎么样 我用手
on the shoulder, and I say, uh, uh…
拍你的肩膀 然后我说 嗯
“Ollie, I got an idea.
“奥利 我有个想法
“How about we-we give to the poor
“我们通过劫贫
“by stealing from the poor?
“来济贫如何
That way, we cut out the middleman.”
这样做 我们就能取掉中间人”
That’s it.
就这样
That’s it. All right.
就这样 好
Stealing from the rich to give to the poor.
劫富济贫
Whoever heard of such a ridiculous idea?
有谁听到过这么可笑的想法
Well, it’s communism.
是共♥产♥主义
Stanley, he is not gonna fall into that river.
斯坦利 他不能掉进河里
The script says I fall in the river,
剧本说我会掉到河里
that’s what I have to do. No, Oliver.
那是我必须做的 不 奥利佛
It’s historical, right, Stan? It is, yes.
这是历史史实 对吧 斯坦 是的 就是
I can’t believe we have to see all these people.
真不敢相信我们要见这里所有人
I just want to take a bath.
我只想泡个澡
Yeah, I want you to take a bath.
是的 我希望你能泡个澡
Ah.

There you are.
你们来了
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Stan Laurel
女士们先生们 斯坦·劳雷尔先生
and Mr. Oliver Hardy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!