Well, I’ve told the press and the newsreel boys
我已经告诉了报社和纪录片的相关人员
that there’ll be a welcoming committee in Carlisle.
在卡莱尔有场欢迎会
Lord Mayor will be there. He’s desperate to see you.
市长大人也会出席 他急切地想见到你们
He is a huge fan. I’ll make some calls.
他是个铁粉 我会打几个电♥话♥
Delicious.
太好吃了
Nothing new about a couple of funnymen
滑稽演员公开露面
making personal appearances.
不算什么新鲜事情
When Laurel and Hardy do it,
当劳雷尔和哈迪这样做的时候
you can expect complications.
情况就变得复杂
But even at a moment like this,
即使在这样的时刻
trouble just seems to follow them around.
他们的麻烦仍然不断
Oh!

What’s the matter? My head hurts.
怎么啦 我头疼
I’ll get a doctor.
我去请医生
Oh!

Never mind the doctor. Just get my glass of water.
别管医生了 帮我拿杯水
Oh!

Unbelievable.
难以置信
It certainly is.
确实如此
Sorry to bother you, chaps. Mr. Delfont would like to speak to you.
对不起打扰两位一下 代尔冯特先生想跟你们说话
Uh-oh.
喔哦
Any last words?
有什么要交待的
Evening, gentlemen.
晚上好 先生们
If it’s, uh, all right with you,
如果你们方便的话
I’d quite like to have a discussion about…
我想和你们讨论一下
where we go from here.
我们下一站去哪儿
Let me guess. Back to America?
我猜一猜 回美国
Oblivion?
遗忘星球
That was…
说起来
It was pure magic.
像变魔法一样
It was brilliant.
演出很精彩
And ticket sales have improved over the last week so much,
所以上两周票房♥增长很多
mainly due to your efforts,
主要归功于两位的努力
we’ve sold out almost everywhere.
各地的演出门票几乎全部售罄
Uh, what about London?
伦敦怎么样
Well, not only are we going to London,
听着 我们不仅要去伦敦
but so many people want to come see the show
而且还会有很多人想要看演出
that I’ve had to look for a bigger theater.
所以我不得不找了个更大的剧院
So I’ve, uh… I’ve booked the Lyceum for two weeks.
所以我就 我就预订了两星期的兰心剧院
We’re guaranteed to sell it out.
我们肯定都能卖♥♥出去
That’s-that’s over 2,000 seats.
那里 那里有2000多座位
Indeed. Wow.
确实有 哇
Do you know, it’s moments like this that make me love this industry.
你们知道吗 现在这种时刻才让我热爱这一行业了
Madness.
真疯狂
It’s beautiful madness.
令人着迷的疯狂
And it’s not about the money. It is not about the money.
当然不是钱的问题 不是钱的问题
I swear on…
我发誓
Well, I swear on both your lives.
我以你俩的性命发誓
You both feeling all right?
你俩感觉还好吧
That’s… that’s pretty good, yeah.
真是 真是相当不错 耶
Yeah, leave the jokes to us. All right.
笑话留给我们来讲吧 当然
Seriously, though, it’s a very special evening.
说真的 今晚真是特别
Thank you, Bernie. Thank you.
谢谢你 伯尼 谢谢你
Well, that went well.
终于 一切进展顺利
It certainly did.
确实如此
So, you’re on the log with Robin Hood,
这里 你和罗宾站在伐木上
and he asks you what you want to see him about,
他问你为什么你要见他
and then you say…
接着你说
“We’re going to give him a piece of my mind.”
“我们要让他知道我的想法”
“We certainly are.”
“我们一定要”
“We’d give him a piece of his, too,
“我们也要让他知道他的想法
but he doesn’t have any to spare.”
可他自己没有多少想法”
Yeah, that’s a nice line.
这句台词不错
Have you reached this Muffin fella yet?
你有没有联♥系♥到这个马芬小子
I mean, I’m enjoying how the show’s going,
我意思是 我很喜欢目前的演出
but it’s the movie we’re doing it for, isn’t it?
但我们的终极目标应该是电影 不是吗
Well, that’s right, the…
嗯 是的
you know, one thing leads to another.
对 这件事会促成另一件事
Well, I sure hope so.
我真的希望如此
Not exactly spring chickens anymore, are we?
我们已经不是年轻人了 对吧
London terminus, next and final stop.
下一站终点站 伦敦火车站
All change.
所有人请下车
Well, here we are.
我们终于来了
There it is, the Eiffel Tower.
远方矗立着 埃菲尔铁塔
Ah, here we are.
啊 东西拿过来了
That’s the one.
就是这件
Look at that. That’s wonderful. Yeah.
瞧瞧 太棒了 是啊
It’sit’s a beautiful piece, sir. Hmm.
这件非常漂亮 先生 嗯
Mr. Laurel not with you today?
劳雷尔先生今天没和你一起
Oh, no, he got himself a new job mending broken biscuits.
没有 他今天有份新差事 修补碎饼干
I think it’s wonderful you’re still going.
我觉得你们现在仍在演出太好了
Well, rigor mortis has not set in yet.
是啊 尸骨尚未凝固
Sir, he’s ready to see you now.
先生 他现在可以见你了
If you’d like to come along with me… Thank you.
请您跟我来 谢谢
Good morning.
早上好
Uh, I’m here to see Mr. Miffin.
我来拜见米芬先生
And your name, please? Uh, Mr. Laurel.
请问您的名字 劳雷尔先生
Do you have an appointment, Mr. Lauren?
您事先有约吗 劳雷尔先生
Well, no, we keep missing each other on the telephone,
没有 我们经常在电♥话♥里互表思念
so I thought if I dropped by, that’d be the easiest thing.
所以我想我可以顺路过来 不算什么难事
‘Cause he’s not here right now.
可是他现在不在这里
Well, I can wait.
那好 我可以等他
I think I-I’ve been speaking to a different girl on…
我想我以前跟另一个姑娘说起过
on the telephone about this.
在电♥话♥里说起过这事
Uh, I’ve been speaking to her for quite some time.
嗯 我跟她说了有一段时间了
She’s left.
她离职了
Has she?
是吗
You sure you want to wait? He might be quite a while.
你确定要等 也许他得好长一阵子
Well, I’m here now, aren’t I?
反正现在我已经来了 不是吗
Take a seat over there, Mr. Lauren.
请在那边就座 劳伦先生
Laurel. I’ll let his office know that you’re here.
劳雷尔 我会告诉他的办公室你在这儿
There’s a gentleman here says his name’s Mr. Lauren.
这里有位先生说叫劳伦
Right.
好的
You know, now that I see these two together,
既然我看到两件东西摆在了一起
I-I almost prefer this one.
我还是比较喜欢这件
It’s our finest bracelet.
这是我们最好的手链
My wife is coming in from America today.
我妻子今天从美国过来
It’ll be a gift for her.
这是送她的礼物
350 pounds. Oh.
350英镑 噢
Let me just double-check something real quick here.
让我来快快再次确认一下
Uh… do-do-do-do-da.
喔 嘟-嘟-嘟-嘟-哒
Ah, yes.
啊 真是
I wonder if you could hold onto this for me.
不知你能否帮我留着这件
I-I seem to have brought the wrong wallet with me.
我似乎拿错了钱包
So I’ll just tootle back to the hotel
我现在就回酒店
and be right back tout de suite.
马上回来
Of course, sir.
当然可以 先生
Hello, Raymond?
喂 雷蒙德
Well, I was wondering if you could speak to your man
我想你能不能跟你的一个手下说一声
and-and… and place a bet for me.
让他 替我下个注
Well, I’ll tell you.
我告诉你
It’s Hometown Boy at Kempton, the 2:30, five to one.
是肯普顿的原乡人 2点30分 5比1
Um…

let-let’s make it 60.
下 就下60吧
60 pounds on the nose.
不多不少60英镑
Hello? Can I help you?
你好 需要我做什么吗
Sorry. I have asked you to wait.
对不起 我说过让你在那边等着
Please, you’re not allowed in there!
对不起 你不能进去
Miss Clarke!
克拉克小姐
Mr. Lauren’s in Mr. Miffin’s office!
劳伦先生进了米芬先生的办公室

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!