Well, Ida and I received our tickets today,
艾达和我今天刚拿到票
so we’re just as excited as can be.
我们也是非常兴奋
Oh, and so am I.
噢 我也一样
So, how are things with Stanley?
斯坦怎么样
Well…
这个
you know Stan.
你了解斯坦
Well, how has he been towards you?
他对你怎么样
He… he’s been good.
他 他对我很好
It’s… it’s complicated.
事情 事情有点复杂
But we’re just getting to know each other again.
但我们又开始互相了解彼此
It’s… it’s good.
这样 这样挺好
It’s fine.
没事的
Are you sure Oliver
你敢肯定奥利佛
wants to do this, Stan?
会这样做 斯坦
I mean,
我是说
Fox would love to have you here, but…
福克斯希望你能留下来 可是
It’s what we’ve both been waiting for, Joe.
这是我们俩一直在等待的事情 乔
I-I can’t understand what’s holding him up.
我 我不明白还有什么能阻止他
He promised me he was finished with Hal Roach Studios.
他答应我他要和哈尔·罗奇制片厂解约
Babe, where have you been?
巴比 你去哪儿了
You had me worried for a minute there.
你让我担心了一小会
What the hell?
你究竟在干什么
You’re here now. You’re both here now.
现在你可来了 你俩都到了
Here we are.
我们都在这儿
Is this gonna be all right?
这样做好吗
It’s just a movie, Babe.
不过一部电影 巴比
Mr. Hardy, when you touch her knee with the mallet,
哈迪先生 当你用木槌碰她膝盖的时候
she’ll lift her leg like you’re checking her reflexes.
她会抬起腿好像你在检查她的条件反射
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Want to go for one, you two?
可以开始拍了吗 你们俩
Ready when you are, Ollie.
奥利说好就好
Going to be great.
一定会成功的
Thank you, dear.
谢谢你 亲爱的
You and Harry are just gonna be great together.
你和哈里一定会合作愉快
Roll sound. Sound speed.
音乐起 音乐
Okay, roll camera. Camera speed.
好 开动摄像机 摄像机
Mark it.
请记录
“Zenobia,” scene 21, take one.
《芝诺比阿》第21场第1次
And… action!
开拍
Why don’t we have Stanley sign?
我们为何不让斯坦利先签字
Then all we have to do is have Oliver sign when he gets here.
那样的话我们只需等奥利佛到了后直接签字即可
That’s-that’s a good idea, right, Joe?
这是个好主意 对吧 乔
Listen, we need to make sure
听着 我们得确保
we’re in a nicer hotel once the girls get here.
姑娘们到的时候我们要住到体面的旅馆去
Have you heard from Muffin?
有没有马芬的消息
Miffin. Miffin?
米芬 米芬
Is that really his name? Mmhmm.
这是他的真名 嗯哼
Has he given you our shooting dates yet?
他有没有告诉你我们的拍摄日期
I’m waiting on a call, Ollie.
我在等电♥话♥ 奥利
Hey, what do you think about this as a title for the movie?
嘿 你觉得电影起这个名字怎么样
Hmm? “Rob ‘Em Good.”
嗯 《劫富济贫》
As a play on “Robin Hood.”
就像那部《罗宾汉》
Right.
是的
Yeah, I like it.
好 我喜欢
I-I’ve been working on this scene.
我 我一直在考虑这个场景
Uh, uh, you and I
嗯 你和我
break into the castle to rescue Maid Marian.
闯进城♥堡♥去救梅德·玛丽安
Right? And we’re hiding from the guards behind a curtain.
对吧 我们藏身在帘子后面躲避卫兵
Uh, uh, let me show you.
我来演给你看
Uh, you’re the guard, and, uh, uh, turn your head away.
你就是卫兵 把头转过去
All right.
好吧
Okay, so you grab a sword.
好 你抓起一把剑
Then you try and stab me through the curtain.
然后透过帘子来刺我
Hold on there. I have to get a sword.
等一下 我拿把剑
You see that I’m hiding. Yes.
你能看到我藏身的地方 是的
You see by my feet I’m hiding, so you stab at my head.
你看到了我的脚知道我藏在哪儿 所以你用剑刺我的头
Well, you can’t hide from me.
你可躲不过我
Now what? And then you just
接下来呢 接着你就
grab the drapes and pull them apart and…
抓住窗帘向两边扯开
Is that funny?
好玩吧
Why you stay in guest house?
你们为什么要住在宾馆
You should be in best hotel.
你们应该住在最好的酒店
Beggars can’t be choosers, can they?
要饭的哪能挑肥拣瘦 是吧
Okay, then why you not play West End?
好吧 那你们为什么没在伦敦西区表演
No, no, no, no. I don’t like this Delfont.
不 不 不 不 我不喜欢这个代尔冯特
Ida, he booked the tour for us, and we…
艾达 他给我们预订的巡逻演出 我们
we didn’t exactly have too many other offers, now, did we?
我们现在也确实没有其它选择 不是吗
And, anyway, we-we have the movie to look forward to.
不管怎样 我们 我们还有电影可以期待
I guess the theater’s a little small, but that means
我猜剧院不太 不过那也就说
it’ll be easier to sell out. Mmhm, mmhm.
票容易卖♥♥光 嗯哼
How is Oliver? Hmm? He pulling weight?
奥利佛怎么样 嗯 他体重还在增加
He’s fine.
他很好
Hello?

Stanley!
斯坦利
Hello.

Hello? Ida?
喂 艾达
Stanley. Thank goodness for that.
斯坦利 谢天谢地
Thought I’d lost you. Oy.
还以为把你丢了 喔
Honey, I’m-I’m all out of change. I gotta go.
亲爱的 我没有零钱了 我们得挂电♥话♥
Okay, you hang up first.
好吧 你先挂
No, no. You. Okay.
不 不 你先 好吧
Oh three. One. Two.
数到三 一 二
Three. I love you! I love you.
三 我爱你 我爱你
Hello?

Hello, Ollie.
你好啊 奥利
I didn’t expect to see you here today.
我没料到今天在这儿见到你
Well, I didn’t have anything better to do…
嗯 反正我也没什么正经事做
…so I thought I’d come and see you.
所以我想还是来看看你吧
Thank you.
多谢
What have you got there?
你拿的什么东西
I brought you some hard-boiled eggs and some nuts.
我给你带了一些煮鸡蛋和坚果
Now, you know I can’t eat hard-boiled eggs and nuts.
嗨 你知道我不能吃煮鸡蛋和坚果
If you wanted to bring me something,
如果你想给我带东西
why didn’t you bring me a box of candy?
为什么不带盒糖果呢
Well, you still haven’t paid me for the last box I brought you.
上回给你的那盒糖果你还没给我钱
Hard-boiled eggs and nuts.
煮鸡蛋和坚果
Mmm!

What’s going on out there with all those empty seats?
外面怎么还有那么多空座位
H-How’s your knee?
你的膝盖怎么样
It hurts.
有点疼
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so very kindly.
女士们先生们 感谢各位的光临
We hope you’ve enjoyed our little bit of fun here tonight.
我们希望你们能享受今晚的快乐
We certainly have enjoyed ourselves.
我们自己非常享受
Pretty empty last night.
昨晚观众有点少啊
Pretty empty?
有点少
Could have invited the entire audience back to our hotel,
即使把所有观众邀请到我们旅馆
and there would have been plenty of room.
旅馆里还会显得空荡荡
Listen, we have to make sure Muffin doesn’t come
听着 我们要保证在马芬来之前
until these houses pick up.
这些房♥子收拾妥当
We don’t want him getting cold feet about the movie.
我们可不希望他对电影临阵退缩
Well, then I won’t invite him until we get to London.
放心 到伦敦之前我不会邀请他
All right. You got it?
好 你抓住了
Yeah, I got it. Here.
是 我抓住了 上来了
What time’s our train?
火车是几点钟
8:05. What time is it now?
8点零5 现在几点了
Hold this.
扶着这个
Do we really need that trunk?
我们真的需要那只破箱子吗
How about I just punch you right on the nose?
我给你鼻子上来一拳你说怎么样
I haven’t done that for a long time.
我好久没这样做了
Can I poke you in the eye?
我能捅你的眼睛吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!