Well, it’s-it’s someone who started out with nothing,
嗯 暴发户就是 就是白手起家
got rich but has no class.
有钱但没有地位的人
Look it up in the dictionary, Hal. There’s a picture of you.
查查字典吧 哈尔 说的就是你这种人
Oh, you think you’re some sort of smart-ass, huh?
噢 你以为你自己了不起啊 哈
Well, guess what. I’m smarter.
猜怎么着 我比你聪明
Has he told you yet? We’re setting up on our own.
他有没有告诉你 我们要自立门户了
Hal, it might be best
哈尔 如果你能
if you could see your way to a small raise.
方便给我们稍微涨一点薪水就最好了
You’re setting up on your own, huh?
你们要自立门户 哈
Well, how about this?
那我们这样如何
Babe’s still under contract with me,
巴比仍然和我签约
and I ain’t releasing him.
我不打算放他走
You can’t have Hardy without Laurel.
你不能把哈迪与劳雷尔分开
Oh, well, that’s what you think.
哦 那只是你一厢情愿
Hal, uh, could you maybe continue this some other time?
哈尔 你能再找时间讨论你的问题吗
Unless you want to pay for an extra day, of course.
当然 除非你想再多花一天的钱
Go ahead, shoot. Go ahead.
开始吧 开拍 开始
Okay, so we’re on a wide two-shot here, Stan,
好吧 我们这儿有个两人特写镜头 斯坦
just like you wanted. Then I’m gonna pull back…
就像你希望的那样 然后我会把镜头拉回
What are you checking with him for?
你跟他说这些干什么
You’re the director.
你是导演
Direct.
快导吧
Next person you’ll be hearing from is my lawyer.
你见到的下一个人就是我的律师
Positions, everyone.
各就各位
Comedy Western. Who came up with that smart idea?
西部喜剧 谁想出的这个聪明点子
Well, that went well.
一切还好
So, uh, who else is gonna be on this boat?
你说 帆船上还有谁
Clark Gable, some other people.
克拉克·盖博 还有其他几个人
No, no, no. Women. Oh.
不 不 不 女人 噢
Carole Lombard. She’s friends with Myrna.
卡洛尔·隆巴德 她是墨娜的朋友
Oh. Okay, I’m gonna come.
哦 好吧 我去
Oh, good. All right, show’s over.
太好了 好啦 表演秀结束
Let’s, uh, roll sound.
放音乐
I said roll sound. Speed.
我说放音乐 快
Roll camera.
开动摄影机
Ready, boys? Quiet, please.
准备 伙计们 请安静
“Way Out West,” scene 12, take one.
“西部历险” 第12场 第1次
Oh, what’s after the curtseys?
噢 屈膝礼之后是什么动作
Uh, after the curtseys, knee bend, then turn and shake.
屈膝礼之后 弯膝 转身 晃动
Got it. Camera set.
记住了 摄像机准备
Right, back projection.
好 后方投影
Cue music.
音乐开始
And action!
开拍
Whew.

Oliver. Ah, Mr. Delfont.
奥利佛 啊 代尔冯特先生
Stanley. Well, hello there.
斯坦利 嘿 你好
Welcome to England. Thank you.
欢迎来到英国 谢谢
Welcome to Newcastle. Wonderful to see you.
欢迎来到纽卡斯尔 见到你们太好了
How was your journey?
一路怎么样
Well, you know, that train trip
你也知道 坐火车嘛
takes it out of you, doesn’t it?
总是会让人疲惫不堪 对不对
Mmhmm. Good, good, good, good, good.
嗯哼 好 好 好 好 好
Uh, we’re delighted you’ve taken the trouble
我们非常高兴你能不辞辛苦
to come and greet us, Mr. Delfont.
来迎接我们 代尔冯特先生
Please, call me Bernie.
请叫我伯尼
I want to do everything I possibly can to make sure
我希望尽我所能来确保
that this tour gets off on the right foot.
这次巡回演出旗开得胜
Yes, well, that’s something we were hoping to discuss
是的 我们刚好也有一些事情需要
with you over dinner, actually.
在晚餐时和你商量
We’re a little concerned that some of the tour dates
我们有点担心某些场次的演出时间
are going to be in conflict with the shooting dates
和我们正在拍摄的电影《罗宾汉》的
of this Robin Hood picture we’re doing.
拍摄日期有冲突
I would love to have dinner with you.
我希望能与你们一起共进晚餐
Unfortunately, due at the theater in ten minutes.
遗憾的是 剧院还有十分钟就开始演出了
Ah. One of my other acts.
啊 我的另外一场演出
Norman Wisdom.
诺曼·威斯登
Bright young talent. Blazing.
年轻的天才 冉冉升起的新星
And we must nurture the young generation, gentlemen.
我们应该鼓励年轻人 先生们
I know you both feel as passionately
我知道你们会跟我一样
about that as I do.
对此充满热情
Hmm. Anyway, get yourselves settled in.
嗯 不管怎样 你们先安顿下来
Charming staff. Charming.
迷人的服务员 很是迷人
We shall speak anon.
我们下回见面再聊
All righty. All right.
好吧 好吧
Enjoy the show. I shall.
好好看戏 我会的
Stan, he does know we’re making a movie, right,
斯坦 他知道我们正在拍电影 对吧
and we’re doing this tour while we’re waiting
我们是在拍摄筹备的间隙
for things to come together?
才来做这次巡回演出的
Yeah, it’s all been spelled out, you know.
是的 一切都讲清楚了
All been agreed up front, 110%.
事先都达成了一致 百分之一百一
Good.

Where’d you get that?
你在哪搞的这个
Uh, it’s a… I got it in a shop.
嗯 在 在商店买♥♥的
Like a beret, you can fold it up
像贝雷帽 可以折起来
and stick it in your pocket like that.
像这样插在口袋里
Well, here we are.
就是这儿
Well, we’ll only be here one night.
我们在这只待一晚
Well, three.
是三晚
Right.

Come on, Stan. Let’s get out of the rain.
快点 斯坦 我们快躲躲雨吧
Good evening, sir.
晚上好 先生
Now, can’t you see she’s standing right there?
难道你没有看见她就站在这里吗
You don’t need to ring that bell.
你不用按这个铃
Good eve…
晚上
That wasn’t me.
不是我按的
Please pardon my friend.
请原谅我的朋友
You just wait till I tell me mam it’s you.
瞧好吧 等我告诉我老妈我见到了你们
We never get anybody famous staying here.
我们这里没有来过名人住宿
To be honest, I thought you’d retired.
说真的 我还以为你们退休了
No. No. No.
不 不 不
No, we’re-we’re…
没有 我们
we’re getting older, but we’re not done yet.
我们是老了 但我们还没完蛋
Where are youse gonna be appearing, then?
你们会在哪儿演出
The Theatre Royal?
皇家剧院
No, it’s, uh…
不 不是 嗯
No, it’s the Queen’s Hall.
不 是女王大厅
Queen’s Hall? That can’t be right.
女王大厅 不可能
All the big stars perform at the Theatre Royal.
所有的大明星都会在皇家剧院演出
That’s where you’ll be playing.
你们也应该在那里演出
Well, I’m sure you’re right.
我想你可能是对的
Is it Theatre Royal? No, it’s just the Queen’s Hall.
是皇家剧院吗 不是 就是女王大厅
Right, here’s your keys.
给 你们的钥匙
Thank you.
谢谢你
Now, is there a bellboy?
有没有行李员
No.
没有
All right.
好吧
Most of you have realized
大部分人已经意识到
it’s been a wet and windy day in Northern England,
北爱尔兰又是潮湿多风的一天
as it has been for quite some time…
就像最近一段时间一样
Oh, uh, my room in ten minutes?
噢 十分钟后来我房♥间
Your room in ten minutes?
十分钟后去你房♥间
Yeah, we’ve gotta run those lines.
是啊 我们要过一过台词
Really?
真的吗
Sure, we’re-we’re almost done.
是啊 我们 我们快完了
All right. Yeah, I’ll be right in.
好吧 好 我一会过来
What’s the hotel like?
住的旅馆怎么样
It’s… like a castle.
就像 城♥堡♥
Well, that’s wonderful.
那太好了
Everyone is so excited about us touring again
大家都为我们的再次巡回演出兴奋不已
that we’re being treated like kings.
我们得到了国王般的待遇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!