他们会很轰动的
Can I get you anything? Oh, no touching.
我能帮你们拿些东西吗 噢 不能碰
Hard-boiled eggs and nuts.
煮鸡蛋和坚果
Mmm!

You look tired, Babe.
你看上去很累 巴比
You look real tired.
看上去真的很累
Why don’t we just go out there
我们何不走上舞台
and, uh, skip the song, say good night
略过歌♥曲 直接说晚安
and we can finish there?
然后就结束
I’m fine.
我很好
It was fun while it lasted, wasn’t it, Stan?
只有快乐才会持久 是吧 斯坦
I’ll miss us when we’re gone.
我们分开后我会想念我们俩的日子
So will you.
我也是
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you.
女士们先生们 谢谢
We hope you’ve enjoyed our bit of fun tonight.
我们希望各位能喜欢今晚的小小乐趣
We’ve certainly enjoyed ourselves, haven’t we, Stanley?
我们当然喜欢我们自己 是吧 斯坦利
We certainly have.
那是自然
Well, we’d like to finish now with a little dance.
现在我们以一只舞曲来结束演出
Oh, no.
噢 不
Maestro, if you would be so kind.
音乐师 谢谢你们
Stanley.
斯坦利
You sure? Yes, I’m sure. I can do it.
你肯定 是的 我肯定 我能行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!