罗宾汉做了什么事情让你如此愤怒
Well, we’ve heard that he steals
我们听说他
from the poor to give to the rich.
劫贫济富
Isn’t that right, Stan? It certainly is.
对不对 斯坦 对的
He’s got the whole thing the wrong way round.
他颠倒了一切秩序
Exactly.
就是
Our idea, you see, is to give to the poor
我们的想法 你明白 是通过劫贫
by stealing from the poor,
来济贫
thereby cutting out the middleman.
这样就取掉了中间人
And the rich need never be any the wiser.
富人绝不会有这么聪明
Precisely. Hmm.
准确 嗯
Oh!

Here’s another nice mess you’ve gotten me into.
这是你对我♥干♥的另一件好事
Mm!

How’s that for you, Mr. Cook?
你怎么样 库克先生
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
please take your seats, as tonight’s performance
请尽快就座 今晚斯坦·劳雷尔先生和诺比·库克先生
with Mr. Stan Laurel and Mr. Nobby Cook
带给我们的演出
is about to commence.
马上开始
Laurel and Cook.
劳雷尔和库克
Enormously exciting.
让人兴奋不已
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I’m afraid that, due to circumstances
鉴于我们无法控制的状况
beyond our control, tonight’s performance
恐怕今晚的演出
has been canceled.
只能取消
Canceled?
取消
What’s going on?
发生了什么
Tickets can be redeemed at the box office.
请在售票处办理退票事宜
Redeemed?
退票
You know, when you watch our movies,
你知道 在看我们的电影时
nobody else in the stories knows us,
故事中没人认识我们
and we don’t know anybody, either.
我们也不认识其他人
It was just the two of us.
只有我们两个人
All we had was each other.
我们拥有彼此
It was just the way we wanted it.
这也是我们希望的状态
I love him, Ida.
我爱他 艾达
We go home?
我们回家
Don’t tell Babe.
别告诉巴比
Tell him I’m going to continue with the dates in Ireland.
告诉他我会继续爱尔兰的约定
It would upset him to think about me canceling the tour.
想到我取消了巡回演出会让他烦恼
The doctor thinks you should be well enough
医生说你的身体已经恢复
to travel tomorrow, which is wonderful.
明天可以开始我们的美妙旅行
Now, I’m gonna go down and see if there’s any mail,
现在我下楼去看看有没有邮件
and then the Laurels will be stopping by
劳雷尔两口子去爱尔兰之前
to say goodbye before they go to Ireland.
会过来和你告别
I do hope it’s not gonna rain today.
真希望今天不要下雨
When that wind gets up,
一旦起风
the chill cuts right through to the bone.
就有寒风刺骨的感觉
I won’t be long, Babe.
我出去不会太久 巴比
Hurry back. Yeah. Mm.
快点回来 是
Mr. Hardy, I believe you suffered
哈迪先生 我确信你今天
a mild heart attack today. Oh.
犯了轻微的心脏病 噢
I also believe there is some evidence of congestive failure.
我也确信你有心力衰竭的迹象
Oh, dear God, I knew it.
噢 天啊 我就知道
Well, I think it’s amazing
我觉得很是神奇
that you two are still going strong.
你们俩还是这么受欢迎
I think it’s wonderful you’re still going.
我觉得你们现在仍在演出太好了
All me family love your films.
我们全家都喜欢你的电影
I suggest you go home
我建议你回家
as soon as you possibly can to seek specialist treatment.
越快越好 去寻找专家治疗
You just wait till I tell me mam it’s you.
你等等我要告诉我妈妈就是你
My wife loves your films.
我妻子喜欢你的电影
You cannot possibly go onstage again
照你目前情形来看
in your current condition.
你不可能再登台了
One of the bellboys down there…
刚才有个行李员
Raymond, I think his name was… said to tell you
我记得他叫 雷蒙德 让我告诉你
he had a good tip for you on a horse.
他知道哪匹马有赢的可能
Have you been gambling, Oliver Hardy?
你是在赌马吗 奥利佛·哈迪
Oliver.
奥利佛
Darling, you have money for bellboy?
亲爱的 你有钱给行李员付小费吗
Sure.
是的
Answer, please. I powder nose.
你去开门吧 我在给鼻子扑粉
And give him five shillings only, no more.
就给他五先令吧 不能给多
I’m only supposed to give you a couple of…
我只能付你几块
You’re not leaving, are you, Stan?
你不会要离开吧 是吗 斯坦
We’ve got some shows to do.
我们还有一些演出要完成
I think we should all get below now, out of this cold.
我觉得我们应该到下面去 这里太冷
Darling, I agree.
亲爱的 我同意
Oliver, will you at least listen to me about this?
奥利佛 你至少能不能听我这一回
Or are you determined to catch pneumonia?
或者你是铁心要得肺炎吗
I’m enjoying the fresh air, honey.
我在享受新鲜空气 亲爱的
Really?
真的吗
Stan, why don’t you come sit here?
斯坦 怎么不来坐在这儿
You girls go ahead if you’re cold.
你们姑娘家要是冷的话就下去吧
All right.
好吧
Come on, Ida.
走吧 艾达
I’ll bring him down. Yeah.
我一会送他下来 好
Come, we go.
我们走吧
Thought you might want this back.
我想你需要把这个拿回去
Thanks.
谢谢
I lied to you, Babe.
我对你撒谎了 巴比
What do you mean?
你什么意思
There is no movie.
根本没有什么电影
Miffin told me two weeks ago it had fallen through.
米芬两周前就告诉我 电影的事吹了
I guess people just don’t want to see
我猜可能是人们不想看到
Laurel and Hardy pictures anymore.
屏幕上的劳雷尔和哈迪吧
But…
可是
if I’d told you straightaway, then…
如果我直接告诉你 那么
maybe we could have finished the tour early
或许我们可以早点结束巡回演出
and you wouldn’t have gotten sick.
你也就不会生病了
You knew two weeks ago there was no movie?
你两周前就知道不拍电影
Yes, and I’ve been feeling terrible about it.
是的 我一直感觉糟透了
Stan…
斯坦
I knew.
我知道
You knew? I knew.
你知道 我知道
Well, why didn’t you tell me you knew?
那为什么你不告诉我你知道
I thought you already knew I knew.
我以为你已经知道我知道
How could I know that you knew I knew?
我怎么能知道你知道我知道
What would my line be here?
我下句台词该接什么
Um, well, “Now I know you knew, but I thought you knew I knew,
应该是 “现在我知道了你知道 但我以为你知道我知道
but you were pretending not to know I knew.”
而你在假装不知道我知道”
Thank you.
谢谢你
Wait, if we both knew,
等等 如果我们俩都知道
why did we keep rehearsing the movie?
为什么我们还要一直在排练电影
What else are we gonna do?
我们还能做什么呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Hello. Hello. Thank you. I’m so sorry.
你好 你好 谢谢 对不起
Excuse me. I’m sorry. Good evening. Hello.
请原谅 对不起 晚上好 你好
Good evening. Oh, my goodness.
晚上好 噢 我的天啊
Thank you very much. Hello.
非常感谢 你好
Yes. Thank you so much. Right.
是 非常感谢 对
Good evening. No, no, no.
晚上好 不 不 不
No. No, no, no. What? Oh.
不 不 不 不 怎么啦 噢
No. That’s fine. That’s fine.
不 没关系 没关系
Good evening.
晚上好
Oh, my goodness, I’m a little nervous.
噢 我的天 我有点小紧张
Don’t be.
用不着
They’ll be sensational.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!