闭嘴,我受够你了
Now you hush! I’ve stood enough of you.
这是很严肃的事情 而我是唯一清醒的人
Now this is a serious problem, and I’m the only one that’s talkin’ sense.
好了,克利,如果… – 若能到达渡口,便可平安无事
Now, Curley, if… – If we can get across that ferry, we’ll be all right.
问题是, 那女士和她小孩该如何处置
Question is, what are we gonna do about the lady and her baby?
波恩大夫会搞定这事的
Dr. Boone has settled that for us, sir…
我要求各位尊重他的专业意见
and I demand respect for his professional opinion.
哈特菲
Hatfield.
林哥
Ringo.
林哥
Ringo!
林哥
Ringo!
快一点儿,林哥
Hurry, Ringo.
林哥 – 快点儿
Ringo! – Hurry!
再见,达乐丝 – 拜,拜!
Bye, Dallas. – Good- bye!
林哥,别停下来,快跑
Ringo! Don’t stop! Go on! Go on!
赶快骑啊!
Keep riding!
林哥,赶紧跑呀,快走
Ringo, go on! Go on!
克利,让他走吧!停下来
Curley! No! Let him go! Stop it!
你不需要这样儿,克利
You don’t need them, Curley.
我不会逃的 – 你想逃也逃不掉的
I ain’t gonna run away. – I’ll say you ain’t.
看那边山上
Look at them hills.
阿帕契人 – 要发动战争了
Apaches. – War signals.
快点,警长,到底怎么了?为何还不出发呢?
Hurry up, Marshal! What’s…Why don’t we start?
快跑,女孩,加油!加油!
Come on, Bridesmaid! Yow! Yow!
好女孩们,加油!快跑!
Nice girls! Yow! Go!
克利,你何不解下林哥的手铐?
Hey, Curley, why don’t you take the cuffs off the Kid?
他是个很棒的枪手 – 你驾你的马
He’s mighty handy with a gun. – You drive them horses.
他的事我♥操♥心就好 – 噢
I’ll take care of the Kid. – Oh!
你就不能再快点吗?
Can’t you drive any faster?
没大脑的乡巴佬
You thick- headed lout!
我们一定要赶到渡口去
We’ve got to make that ferry.
辛苦一辈子存了点钱 只是想过好日子…
A man works all his life to get ahold of some money so that he can enjoy life…
结果却要先经历这一陷阱
and has to run into a trap like this.
陷阱?你指的是阿帕契 没见到他们要来的迹象呀
A trap, brother? You mean the Apaches? There’s been no sign of them.
他们神出鬼没,像响尾蛇一样
You don’t see any signs of them. They strike like rattlesnakes.
若不是你坚持要等她 此时我们说不定已过了渡口
If you hadn’t insisted on waiting for her, we’d have been across the ferry by this time.
你话太多了,盖特伍
You talk too much, Gatewood.
你威胁不了我,哈特菲
Your threats don’t faze me, Hatfield.
你也不过是个三流赌徒
You’re nothing but a tinhorn gambler.
你想不想下车走路?
How would you like to get out and walk?
你无权将我自大众运输工具赶出
You can’t put me out of a public conveyance.
好了,好了,各位绅士,各位绅士。
Now, now, gentlemen. Gentlemen.
别那么紧张,盖特伍
Take it easy, Gatewood.
到渡口之前也许会打一仗
We may need that fight before we get to the ferry.
打起仗来你也不会有什么好处 你这牢鸟
You wouldn’t be much good in a fight, you jailbird!
别烦他,他上了手铐的
Oh, leave the Kid alone. He’s handcuffed.
各位绅士,拜托你们
Gentlemen, please.
别忘了还有女士在呢
Let’s not forget the ladies, bless them.
愿主保佑她们… 让咱们善待彼此吧!
Let’s have a little Christian charity one for the other.
各位,快到渡口了
Well, folks, we’re coming in to Lee’s Ferry now.
下一站就是洛兹堡了
Lordsburg…next stop!
好女孩们! 乖乖! 齐心协力!
Nice girls! Get along! Get along!
克利,你瞧,那渡口
Curley, look. Look at the ferry.
也被烧掉了
It’s burnt too.
哈特菲,到那去守着
Hatfield, stand guard over there.
军队呢?那些士兵在干什么?
Where’s the army? What are the soldiers doing?
克利,我能出些什么力?- 他们会让杰罗尼莫烧毁和掠夺整个国家吗?
Curley, what can I do? – Are they going to let Geronimo burn and pillage the whole country?
林哥,我需要你,你保证不会再逃了?
Ringo, I need you. Will you give me your word you won’t try to escape again?
我保证,到洛兹堡之前不会
I’ll give you my word…till Lordsburg.
到马车里和那些女人待着吧!- 我答应你
Get in the coach with them women. – I gave you my word.
别,林哥 – 达乐丝
Ringo, don’t! – Dallas.
巴克,驶过河去
Buck, drive into the river up to the hubs.
邦尼! 贝西! 女孩!
Brownie! Bessie! Bridesmaid!
快点儿,女孩们! 坐好了!
Come on, girls! Hah! Get down!
冲过去! 喔!
Move out! Ho!
吁,公爵夫人! 拜托,宝贝儿!
Whoa, Duchess! Come on, baby!
拜托,女孩们,别动。
Come on, girls. Steady now.
小心点,克利
Look out, Curley.
小子,解下你的吊带 把它绑在轮子上
Kid, take your suspenders and cross- tie them wheelers.
小子,你的马鞍,对不住了
Sorry about the saddle, Kid.
小子,准备好了吗?- 好了
Ready, Kid? – All set.
准备好了吗,巴克?- 好了,克利
Ready, Buck? – All ready, Curley.
走罗,巴克
Here we go! Here we go, Buck!
快走,宝贝
Hyah! Hyah!
各位坐好了,没事儿的
Just sit quiet, folks. You’ll be all right.
拜托,女孩,喔, 女孩!
Come on, girl. Ho, Bridesmaid!
快点,宝贝儿!好女孩!
Come on, baby! Good girl!
喔!稳点儿,公爵夫人!别走乱了!
Ho! Steady, Duchess! Steady there!
好样的!
Attagirl!
可爱的孩子们!
Honey child!
别紧张,喔!
Easy now. Ho!
好女孩,真是好女孩!
Good girl. That’s a girl!
吁!
Whoa!
喔,女孩!成功了!
Ho, girl! Take it!
♪ 我们要往洛兹堡去 ♪
♪ All aboard for Lordsburg, Lordsburg ♪
嘿,克利 – 在的,什么事儿?
Hey, Curley. – Yeah. What?
你看玛太太的小孩 要不要收半票?
You think I ought to charge Mrs. Mallory’s baby half fare?
甜心
Sweetheart!
快到洛兹堡了
Well, we’ll soon be in Lordsburg.
抱歉刚才很无礼,哈特菲
Uh, sorry I flew off the handle, Hatfield.
向你致歉,医生 希望没伤和气
My apologies, Doctor. No hard feelings, I hope.
不论如何,这趟旅行,既刺♥激♥,又有趣。
All in all, it’s been an exciting, very interesting trip.
对不?
Has it not?
既然已渡过危险,这位先生…
Well, now that the danger’s passed, Mr….
皮考克
Peacock.
各位女士先生,既然大伙儿不期望来日再聚
Ladies and gentlemen, since it’s most unlikely that we’ll ever have the pleasure of meeting again socially
我提议干一杯
I’d like to propose a toast.
上校
Major
盖特伍
Gatewood
林哥
Ringo.
祝你们健康 – 谢谢,先生
To your health. – Thank you, sir.
快跑啊!女孩!
Giddap, girl!
到干湖那儿去,林哥。
Run them! Dry Lake! Ringo!
蠢货,女孩们!快跑!
Git, girls! Go!
女孩!
Bridesmaid!
女孩! 加油!
Bridesmaid! Yow!
加油,喔!- 哈特菲!
Yow! Ho! – Hatfield!
加油!加油,女孩!加油!加油!加油!
Yow! Yow, girl! Yow! Yow! Yow!
快跑!喔!喔!
Giddap! Ho! Ho!
快点儿, 女孩们!
Hurry up, girls!
我早警告你们会有这种危险 – 可你们就是不听
I warned you about this…this danger! – But you wouldn’t listen to me!
闭嘴好吗!盖特伍,这儿有位伤者。
Gatewood, will you shut up! I’ve got a patient here!
你阻止不了我,让我出去。
No, you can’t stop me. Let me out of here, I tell you!
拜托你闭嘴 – 你这混♥蛋♥!你给我待着…
Will you shut up! – You sot! Take your…
耶!
Yaah!
耶!
Yaah!
快跑!加油!加油!耶!
Yow! Yow! Yow! Yaah!
加油!加油!快跑!
Yow! Hyah! Yow! Yow!
加油!加油!快跑!
Yow! Yow! Yow!
快跑!加油!加油!
Yow! Yow! Yaah!
嘿,小子!
Hey, Kid!
林哥!快帮忙!
Ringo! Help!
小子!小子!
Kid! Kid!
领头的那些马,小子!小子,去拉住领头的那些马
The leaders, Kid! Get the leaders!
快跑!
Yow!
加油!
Yow!
快跑!加油!
Yow! Yow!
克利,再拿点子弹来
Curley! More ammunition!
你听见了吗?
Do you hear it?
你听见了吗?
Do you hear it?
是号♥角声!
It’s a bugle!