克里斯,这酒吧营业吗?
Chris, is this bar open?
当然,先生,一年四季的
Sure, all the time, señor. Sí.
好
Good.
给你,医生
Here you are, Doc.
你在浪费什么时间?咱们走吧
Well, what are we wasting time for? Let’s make a break for it.
现在有个病妇要考虑 – 在等印第安人来屠♥杀♥我们吗?
We’ve got a sick woman to think of. – Do you want her to stay here and be butchered with the rest of us?
你就不能替别人想想吗?- 你知道你在和谁说话吗?
Why don’t you think of somebody else for once? – Do you realize who you’re talking to?
好了,别吵了,二位
Easy, easy! Quiet, boys. Quiet.
咱们还没被屠♥杀♥呢
We ain’t been butchered yet.
但你说得对
But you’re right.
我们最好尽快赶到洛兹堡
We’d better get going for Lordsburg as soon as we can.
这主意不错,克利 如果医生能照顾这病人的话
Might be a good idea, Curley, if, uh, Doc took a look at the patient.
对,还有那只小狼
Yeah, and Little Coyote.
你加入我吗?医生
You’ll join me, Doctor?
不,谢了
No, thanks.
早啊!
Morning.
你看来气色好多了
Well, you’re looking pretty chipper.
你起得很早嘛,达乐丝
Hmm. You’re up early, Dallas.
她根本就没睡,医生
She didn’t go to bed, Doctor.
我睡觉时她一直守在旁边
I’m afraid she sat up all night while I slept.
我在椅子上睡了好一会儿
Oh, I slept a lot in the chair.
反正没睡觉,抱小孩也挺好的
Well, anyway, it was nice to stay awake and hold the baby.
要带你去洛兹堡了,小狼儿
Hmm. Well, we’ve got to get you to Lordsburg, Little Coyote.
这是她昨夜哭时大伙起的外号♥ 小狼儿
That’s what the boys christened her last night when she squalled…Little Coyote.
你好吗?- 很好,谢谢你,有点累吧
How do you feel? – Fine, thanks. A little tired.
医生,你看我丈夫他… – 别管他了
Doctor, do you think my husband… – Never mind him.
他的特效药就是看见你们母子平安
The best medicine he can have is to see you two safe and sound.
你只须下决心要到那儿去
You just make up your mind you’re gonna get there.
我心意已决 – 很好
I have made up my mind. – That’s the stuff.
我要去 – 你须尽量休养
I am going to get there. – You need strength, so get all the rest you can.
达乐丝,能弄点东西给她吃吗?
Dallas, do you suppose you can fix up a little broth?
她已这么做了 – 好
She has already. – Good.
去给男士们煮点咖啡吧
How about making some coffee for the boys?
你先睡一觉,玛太太
Now you get some sleep, Mrs. Mallory.
别板着一张脸
And don’t look so proud.
我接生过几百个小孩…
I’ve brought hundreds of those little fellas into the world…
那是很久前的事了
once upon a time.
刚接生的这个是最美的一个
And the new one was always the prettiest.
医生
Doc.
林哥向我求婚了
Ringo asked me to marry him.
对一个像我这样的女孩 这是否错了?
Is that wrong for a girl like me?
若两人彼此相爱就无妨了,对不,医生?
If a man and woman love each other, it’s all right, ain’t it, Doc?
你会受到伤害的,孩子
You’re going to be hurt, child.
会受到前所未有的伤害
Worse than you’ve ever been hurt.
难道你不知他终要回牢里去?
Don’t you know that boy’s headed back for prison?
而且,若你们两一起到洛兹堡
Besides, if you two go into Lordsburg together…
你的事就全会被他知道
he’s going to know all about you.
他不去洛兹堡
He’s not goin’ into Lordsburg.
我只要你告诉我这么做是对的
All I want is for you to tell me it’s all right.
孩子,我有何资格告诉你对错?
Gosh, child, who am I to tell you what’s right or wrong?
好…去吧!
All right. Go ahead.
尽你所能,去做吧!
Do it if you can.
祝你好运!
Good luck.
谢谢你,医生
Thanks, Doc.
林哥 – 如何,医生?
Ringo… – Well, Doc?
母子平安
Oh, both doing nicely.
那位女士不愧为军人之妻
She’s a real soldier’s wife, that young lady.
太好了,太好了,那我们可立刻动身了?
Good, good. Then we can leave immediately.
这…这一、二天还不行 若你愿意听我这专家的建议
Well, not for a day or so if you want my professional advice.
什么意思?再待一天?为什么?
What do you mean a day? Stay another day? Why?
昨晚她生产时,你在那?盖特伍
Where were you when the stork came last night, Gatewood?
我拒绝让玛太太母子冒险上路
I refuse to allow Mrs. Mallory to travel until she and the child are out of danger.
什么冒险?我们在这不更危险?
What do you mean danger? Aren’t we in worse danger here?
我无意打扰
I don’t wish to intrude.
但我有五个小孩,我是说内人她生的
But I’ve had five children. I mean, my dear wife has.
虽我也不爱于此时讨论此事
And much as I dislike discussing it, in this hour of our trial…
但我相信医生是对的
I…I believe the doctor’s right.
像个男子汉
Spoken like a man, Reverend.
我说在阿帕契来到前赶快走 这是常识
I say we ought to leave here before the Apaches find us. That’s common sense.
希望你能年轻十岁,盖特伍
I wish you were 10 years younger, Gatewood.
你少拿我年纪作文章 – 等一下
Don’t let my white hairs stop you… – Now just a minute!
安静!安静!
Quiet! Quiet!
克利,我没吭声!- 你给我闭嘴
Now, Curley, I haven’t said a word! – Will you shut up!
再吵下去也不会有结果的
Now, if we argue this thing out right, we can get somewhere.
坐下来理智的谈吧!
Let’s all sit down and talk sensible.
来吧,巴克,坐下
Come on, Buck. Sit down.
厨房♥里有位年轻女士在煮咖啡
There’s a young woman in the kitchen making coffee.
她需要人帮忙
She needs help.
谢了,医生
Thanks, Doc.
孩子
Say, Kid.
你进牢时是几岁?
How old were you when you went to the pen?
我…快十七岁吧!
Oh, I was… goin’ on 17.
早,女士
Mornin’, ma’am.
你早
Morning.
我…几乎一夜没睡
I, uh, laid awake most of the night…
在想你会怎么回答我 若克利没闯进来的话
wondering what you’d have said if Curley hadn’t busted in.
我想你也没怎么睡吧
Guess you was up kind of late too.
我听见你在房♥里走来走去
I could hear you moving around.
昨晚我问你时,你并未回答我
You didn’t answer what I asked you last night.
小子,你何不逃走呢?
Look, Kid, why don’t you try to escape?
外面畜栏里还有匹马?
There’s a horse out there in the corral.
克利不会去追你 他不能就这么扔下大家不管
Curley won’t go after you because he can’t leave the passengers in a fix like this.
我必须到洛兹堡去
I gotta go to Lordsburg.
你为何不到我牧场去等我?
Why don’t you go to my ranch and wait for me?
等一个死人?
Wait for a dead man.
你没有机会的
You haven’t got a chance.
这是三对一,早在普拉誓言 你要杀了他们工头时便已成定局
It was three against one when the Plummers swore that you killed their foreman, got you sent up.
在洛兹堡是三对一
It’ll be three against one in Lordsburg.
有些事是无法逃避开的
Well, there’s some things a man just can’t run away from.
你怎能谈你我的幸福 而又将它们置之不顾?
How can you talk about your life and my life when you’re throwing them away?
我也是
Yeah. Mine too.
你若去洛兹堡便是弃它于不顾
That’s what you’re throwing away if you go to Lordsburg.
你要我怎么做呢?
What do you want me to do?
若路克普拉玛真死了 我们会比较快乐吗?
Would it make us any happier if Luke Plummer was dead?
他的兄弟会带着枪追杀你
One of his brothers would be after you with a gun.
我们永不得安宁
We’d never be safe.
我不要这种生活,林哥
I don’t want that kind of life, Ringo.
我似乎也别无他路了
Well, I don’t see what else I can do.
现在就走吧
Go now. Get away.
忘了洛兹堡, 忘了普家兄弟
Forget Lordsburg. Forget the Plummers.
到边境去,我会去找你
Make for the border, and I’ll come to you.
真的?- 是的
Do you mean that? – Yes, I do.
你愿跟我走?达乐丝
Will you go with me, Dallas?
我不能丢下玛太太和她孩子
Oh, I can’t leave Mrs. Mallory and the baby.
我发誓会从洛兹堡去找你
I’ll come to you from Lordsburg. I swear it.
我得有把来♥福♥枪♥…
Well, I oughta have a rifle and…
我有一把,在这儿
I’ve got one. Right here.
趁昨晚大家睡时拿的 – 你昨晚就想到这了?
I got it last night when they were all asleep. – You mean you thought of this last night?
现在别再问了
Yeah. Don’t ask any more questions. Not now.
克利,后面没有阿帕契人
Aw, gosh, Curley, there ain’t no Apaches behind us.
我们仍可调头回塔图去
We can still go back to Tonto.
不,我坚持要到洛兹堡去 – 你说呢?克里斯
No! I insist we go on to Lordsburg. – What do you think, Chris?
从这到洛兹堡会有杰罗尼莫人 还有我的马,我想
Geronimo between here and Lordsburg…with my horse, I think.
♪ 我的马不见了 ♪
♪ My horse has gone ♪
不,医生,噢!
No, Doctor. Oh!
♪ 她与太阳一起不见了… ♪
♪ She has gone astray with the sun… ♪
别唱了,医生 这事不是很严肃吗?
Quiet, Doc. This is a serious matter, ain’t it?
亲爱的巴克
My dear Buck…
我若只剩一小时可活命 我定要高高兴兴的过
if I have only one hour to live, I’m going to enjoy myself.
医生,我并未吝于把样品酒给你,但我想…
Doctor, I don’t begrudge you my samples, but I think…