再来,再来,再来 – 还不够吗,医生?都四杯了
More! More! More! – Ain’t it enough, Doc? That’s four.
再来一点儿,继续倒,克利 – 再喝就要从你耳朵溢出来了
Blacker! Stronger! Keep it comin’, Curley! – You’ll have it coming out your ears in a minute.
喝下去吧,医生,喝吧,喝下去吧!
Drink it down, Doc. Go on. Drink it down.
别喝了 – 会舒服一点
Get it down. – That’ll make you feel better.
好吧,医生
All right, Doc.
那只醉猪清醒没?
Isn’t that drunken swine sober yet?
他在尽力了 – 那就快点儿了
He’s doing the best he can! – Well, hurry!
嘘!坏蛋 – 伪君子
Shh! Está malo. – Tinhorn.
你觉得如何?- 还好
How you feeling? – Fine.
谢了,再来一次
Thanks. Again.
坐下来,医生
Sit down here, Doc.
让火继续烧,克里斯
Keep the fire going, Chris.
要很多热水的 – 是,先生,好的
Plenty of hot water. – Sí, señor. Sí.
野人
Savages!
那是我老婆,雅基玛 印地安人
That’s my wife, Yakima. My squaw.
是,但她是…她是野蛮人
Yes, but she’s … she’s savage!
是,先生,她是有点野
Sí, señor. She a little bit savage, I think.
赶快去,煮热水。一个女人病了,快点儿
ándale pronto. A calentar agua. A la enferma, pronto.
这可有点怪,她是阿帕契人
Something funny about this. That woman’s an Apache.
是啊,她是杰罗尼莫人
Sure, she’s one of Geronimo’s people, I think.
有个阿帕契老婆也不错 如此间帕契人就不会来找麻烦
Maybe not so bad to have Apache wife, eh? Apache don’t bother me, I think.
你还好吧?医生 – 很好
All right, Doc? – All right.
好了,达乐丝
All right, Dallas.
歌♥词大意(机翻润色,不喜勿喷!):
♪ 每当想起 ♪
♪ Al pensar en ti ♪
♪ 出生的土地 ♪
♪ Tierra en que nací ♪
♪ 多么思念 ♪
♪ Qué nostalgia siente ♪
♪ 我的心 ♪
♪ Mi corazón ♪
♪ 多么孤独 ♪
♪ En mi soledad ♪
♪ 这首歌♥ ♪
♪ Con este cantar ♪
♪ 聊以慰藉 ♪
♪ Siento alivio y consueloen mi dolor ♪
孩子们,走吧
Ahora, muchachos. Váyanse.
歌♥词大意(机翻润色,不喜勿喷!):
♪ 悲伤远去 ♪
♪ Las notas tristes de esta canción ♪
♪ 他的思念浸入心田 ♪
♪ Me traen recuerdos de aquel ♪
♪ 他的爱 ♪
♪ Amor ♪
♪ 想到他是不道德的 ♪
♪ Al pensar en él ♪
♪ 再次撩起 ♪
♪ Vuelve a renacer ♪
♪ 欢乐与悲伤的 ♪
♪ La alegría en mi triste ♪
♪ 心 ♪
♪ Corazón ♪
林哥
Ringo!
是牧童他们,他们跑了
It’s them vaqueros! They’ve run away!
是,还偷了备用的马
Yeah, with the spare horses.
那些小狼总叫我心惊肉跳
Them coyotes give me the creeps.
它听起来…听起来就像婴儿
It sounds li…Well, it sounds just like a baby.
黑桃8
Black eight.
真是个婴儿
It’s a baby.
是个小女孩
It’s a little girl.
是个小女孩
It’s a little girl.
我真高兴
Well, I’ll be doggoned.
为何没人告诉我?
Why didn’t somebody tell me?
玛太太情形如何?
How’s Mrs. Mallory?
她不会有事的
She’s going to be all right.
我…我可真乐坏了
Well, I’ll be doggoned.
你…你知道吗?- 知道什么…
Did- Did you know? – Why…
我…我真是很讶异
Well, I’ll be doggoned.
别这样
Don’t do that.
波恩大夫
Dr. Boone.
各位,为波恩大夫欢呼三声
Come on, boys. Three cheers for ol’ Doc Boone.
安静
Quiet.
我们应该… – 安静点
Well, we oughta be… – Quiet.
玛洛李夫人
Mrs. Mallory.

Oh.
小子,我知你为何要去洛兹堡
Kid, I know why you want to go to Lordsburg.
我喜欢你,我认识你爹
I like you. I know your pop.
他是我的好朋友
He was good friend of mine.
你若知道谁待在洛兹堡 我想你就不会去了
If you know who in Lordsburg, you stay away, I think.
你指的是,路克普拉玛?
You mean Luke Plummer?
路克,艾克和汉克都在那 我看见的
Luke, Ike and Hank…all there together. I saw them.
你确定?克里斯 – 是的,这是实话…我知道
Are you sure of that, Chris? – Sure. I can tell you the truth.
我知道 – 谢了
I know. – Thanks.
我只需知道这些 – 你疯了才会去
That’s all I wanted to know. – You crazy if you go.
我认为你该避远一点,小子
I think you stay away, Kid.
三比一,这可不太妙
Three against one is no good.
你不该走得太远,达乐丝小姐
You oughtn’t to go too far, Miss Dallas.
阿帕契人喜欢突袭落单者
Apaches like to sneak up and pick off strays.
你…要去洛兹堡?
You, uh, visitin’ in Lordsburg?
不…我在那有朋友
No. No, I have friends there.
也许会去找个工作
And maybe I can find work.
小子,你何不逃走呢?
Say, look, Kid, why don’t you try to escape?
为何不走?- 我是打算去…洛兹堡的
Why don’t you get away? – I aim to…in Lordsburg.
为何去洛兹堡?何不到边境去?
Why Lordsburg? Why don’t you make for the border now?
我父兄均被普家兄弟射杀
My father and brother were shot down by the Plummer boys.
你也许不知,如此失去亲人的感受
Guess you don’t know how it feels to lose your own folks that way.
我小时便没了亲人
I lost mine when I was a kid.
那是在一个诡异山上的大屠♥杀♥
There was a massacre on Superstition Mountain.
这太残忍♥了,尤其是对一个女孩而言
That’s tough, especially on a girl.
无论发生何事 日子总得过下去
Well, you gotta live no matter what happens.
是,的确
Yeah. That’s it.
你瞧,达乐丝小姐,你没有亲人
Look, Miss Dallas, you got no folks.
我也没有,那什么…
And neither have I, and, well…
也许我是视之理所当然,但…
maybe I’m taking a lot for granted, but…
我看见你和那小孩一起
I watched you with that baby…
那个女人的小孩
that other woman’s baby.
你看起来,好了…
You looked, well…
我在边境还有间牧场
Well, I still got a ranch across the border.
那地方不错,真的不错
And it’s a nice place, a real nice place.
有树,有草,还有水
Trees and grass, water.
还有栋盖到一半的屋子
There’s a cabin half built.
可有个男人住在那…
A man could live there…
与另一个女人
and a woman.
你愿意去吗?
Will you go?
但你根本不了解我
But you don’t know me.
你不知道我是谁?
You don’t know who I am.
我想知道的已全知道了
I know all I want to know.
你愿意去吗?
Will you go?
别这样说
Oh, don’t talk like that.
你在外面干什么?小子
What are you doing out here, Kid?
好好待在指定的地方
Stick close to the reservation.
克利,噢,克利
Curley! Oh, Curley!
噢,克利,克利
Oh! Curley! Curley!
怎么了,克里斯?- 我老婆,雅基玛,趁我熟睡逃走了
What’s wrong, Chris? – My wife, Yakima…she run away.
我醒来,她就不在了 – 你就这样闯进来,你以为…
When I wake up, she was gone. – The way you come busting in here, you’d think…
哇 – 抱歉,小子
Whoa. – Excuse me, Kid.
就这么闯进来 还以为遭受攻击
Come busting in here, you’d think we were being attacked.
老婆可以再找 – 当然,我可以再找个老婆
You can find another wife. – Sure I can find another wife.
但她偷了我的枪和马
But she take my rifle and my horse.
我说什么也不会卖♥♥了她,我这么爱她
Oh, I never sell her. I love her so much.
我用鞭子打她,她永远也不会累
I beat her with the whip, and she never get tired.
你老婆?- 不,我的马
Your wife? – No. My horse.
我很容易再找个老婆 但要找那样的马就难了
I can find another wife easy, yes, but not a horse like that.
坏女人,雅基玛
Mala Yakima.
我就知那女人是个贼,我
I knew that woman was a thief, by…
你怎么了?盖特伍
What’s the matter with you, Gatewood?
我的手提包,我手提包呢?谁拿走了?
My valise! Where’s my valise? Which one of you have got it?
在这儿,拿来当枕头了,我以为你不会介意的
Here it is. I was usin’ it for a pillow. I didn’t think you’d mind.
告诉过你别碰我的的东西
I thought I told you to keep your hands off my things!
是,先生
Yes, sir.
你那印第安老婆定会找来同党 再回到这来
That squaw of yours will find some Apaches and bring ’em back here.
我想我老婆的族人 不会来骚扰我
My wife’s people don’t bother me, I think.
八成会来找我
Well, they bother me, I think.