我所属的世界中 不是天天都能遇上淑女的,玛太太
In the world I live in, one doesn’t often meet a lady, Mrs. Mallory.
你到过维吉尼亚吗?
Have you ever been in Virginia?
我曾在令尊军团中待过
I was in your father’s regiment.
我该记得你的名字才对 你是哈特菲先生?
I should remember your name. You’re Mr. Hatfield.
正是
That’s what I’m called, yes.
你为何这么看着我?- 正在努力回想
Why do you look at me like that? – I’m just tryin’ to remember.
我是不是在那见过你?女士
Ain’t I seen you someplace before, ma’am?
不,没有 – 嗯
No. No, you haven’t. – Hmm.
我倒希望有
I wish I had though.
我认识你,我是说 我知道你是谁
I know you. I mean, I know who you are.
这里谁不认识你?
I guess everybody in the territory does.
是啊
Yep.
我曾经是个不错的牛仔,但…
Well, I used to be a good cowhand, but…
有些事它就是会发生
things happened.
是,正是如此
Yeah, that’s it.
有些事就是会发生
Things happened.
现在他们要抓你回牢里去
And now they’ll take you back to prison.
得先让我办完洛兹堡的事
Not till I finish a job in Lordsburg.
不行啊,你去会被逮的
But you can’t. You’re going there as a prisoner.
要到阿帕契泉的旅客请…
All aboard for Apache Wells, Lee’s Fer…
好了,马匹都换好了,赶快走吧
All righty, folks, the horses are changed. We’d better get going.
也许还要去洛兹堡 – 走了,林哥
And Lordsburg, maybe. – All right, get going, Ringo.
皮克太太 告诉比利马车已备好,咱们走
Mrs. Pickett, tell Billy the buckboard is all ready. Let’s get going.
好,警长,弄好了
All right, Marshal, we’re ready.
走了,各位 – 请代我向你先生致意
Come on, folks, let’s move. – My compliments to your husband.
谢谢!
Thank you.
我仍觉得该和士兵们回去
I still feel that we ought to go back with the soldiers.
宝贝们,快跑,我们要在日落前赶到那儿
We’ve got to hurry if we wanna be there by sundown.
女孩!宝贝儿!哇!
Bridesmaid! Baby! Yow!
你说什么?- 没有啊!
What’d you say? – Nothin’.
拜托你说话
Well, why don’t ya say somethin’?
我坐在这儿像个傻蛋 担心印第安人担心得要死
A fella gets nervous, sittin’ here like a dummy, nothin’ to think about but the Indians.
你说啊!你坐这儿说了一整天 不知道在说些什么
You say something! You’ve been sitting there all day talking without making any sense!
好,我说点有意义的 我若是你,就会让他们决斗
All right, I’ll say somethin’ that makes sense. If I was you, I’d let ’em shoot it out.
让谁?- 路克普拉玛和小子
Let who? – Luke Plummer and the Kid.
如果路克死掉 这一带也会安静点
There’d be a lot more peace in this territory if that Luke Plummer was so full of lead he couldn’t hold his liquor.
我虽也有同感,巴克
I ain’t sayin’ I don’t share your sentiments, Buck.
但你太笨了 – 我知道
But you’re a born fool. – Well, I know that.
第一,路克可能会杀掉小子
In the first place, Luke would kill the Kid in a gunfight.
第二,若路克真挨了枪 他那两个兄弟脾气可不比他小
In the second place, if Luke did get shot, he’s got two brothers just as ornery as he is.
林哥唯一安全的地方就是牢里 我希望他进牢时是完整无缺的
Nah, the only safe place for Ringo is in the pen, and I aim to get him there all in one piece!
抱歉,说句会伤你的话,克利
Well, I’ll be doggoned if I didn’t do you an injury, Curley.
我认为你是为了赏金 – 赏金?
I figured you were after the reward. – Reward?
他爸和我是朋友 我们以前是一起赶牛的。
Why, the Kid’s old man and me was friends. We used to punch cattle together.
何况,五百块金币用处可不小
Besides, I could use that 500 in gold.
别乱窜 – 哦- 哦,稳着点儿
Bridesmaid! – Uh- uh! Steady!
乖一点,女孩,别乱跑
Steady, girl! Bridesmaid! In line!
我真受不了那年轻上校的无礼
I can’t get over the impertinence of that young lieutenant.
我要他好看 把他告到华盛顿去
I’ll make it warm for that shavetail! I’ll report him to Washington!
我们向政♥府♥纳税 结果得到什么?
We pay taxes to the government, and what do we get?
连军队的保护都没有 – 对
Not even protection from the army. – No.
真不知这政♥府♥在搞什鬼?
I don’t know what the government is coming to.
不管生意人的死活 倒管起生意人的闲事
Instead of protecting businessmen, it pokes its nose into business.
嗯
Hmph!
还说要派专员祝察各银行
Why, they’re even talking now about having bank examiners.
好像我们银行家不会管银行似的
As if we bankers don’t know how to run our own banks!
为什么,波恩,我还收到混吃混喝的官员来信
Why, Boone, I actually had a letter from a popinjay official…
说要来检查我的帐本
saying they were going to inspect my books!
我有句口号♥ 该把它登在全国各大报上…
I have a slogan that should be blazoned on every newspaper in the country…
“美国该照顾美国人
America for Americans!
政♥府♥不应干涉商业
The government must not interfere with business!
降低税率”,我们的公债简直吓死人
Reduce taxes! Our national debt is something shocking!
一年超过十亿
Over $1 billion a year!
这个国家需要的是 要有个生意人来当总统
What this country needs is a businessman for president!
这国家需要的是喝醉一点儿
What this country needs is more fuddle.
什么?- 喝醉!
What? – Fuddle!
你喝醉了,先生
You’re drunk, sir!
我很高兴,盖特伍
I’m happy, Gatewood.
喝倒彩!
Boo!
为何走这条路?再下去会很冷的
How come you’re taking this road? It’s gonna be cold up there.
我运用我的大脑呀!
I’m usin’ my head.
那些阿帕契人怕冷
Those breech- clad Apaches don’t like snow.
也许你…你可坐到我旁边来!
Maybe you’d like to…to sit next to me.
你可把头靠在我肩上
I…You could put your head on my shoulder.
不了,谢谢你
No, thank you.
你觉得如何?玛太太
How are you feeling, Mrs. Mallory?
有没有水?
Is there any water?
司机,水壶递过来
Driver! Canteen, please!
稍等一下,玛太太
Just a minute, Mrs. Mallory.
我似乎在那见过这盖子
Haven’t I seen this crest before?
是不是从“绿地釆邑”来的?
Isn’t this from Greenfield Manor?
不清楚,玛太太。我…
I wouldn’t know, Mrs. Mallory. I…
和别人打赌赢来的
I won this cup on a wager.
哦 – 另一位淑女呢?
Oh. – How about the other lady?
谢谢你
Thanks.
抱歉,没有银杯了
Sorry. No silver cups.
这样就很好了
This is fine.
不要
No.
求求你,医生
Please, Doctor.
加油,女孩们!
Yow, girls!
吁,停下来
Whoa, steady. Ho.
嗨!克里斯 崔福克至此七小时 这趟跑得挺快的,朋友
Howdy, Chris. Seven hours from Dry Fork. Pretty fast drivin’, amigo!
趁更换马匹时弄点东西来吃 我们要一路赶到洛兹堡
Get the folks a bite to eat, Chris, while we change horses. We’re pushing on to Lordsburg.
没士兵一道来?
You come without soldiers?
我们才不怕 一路来都没见到阿帕契人 对不?克利
Oh, we weren’t a- scared. We didn’t see one Apache, did we, Curley?
骑兵队呢,克里斯?- 对呀!阿兵哥呢?
Where’s the cavalry, Chris? – Uh- huh. Where’s the soldiers?
没有阿兵哥
There ain’t no soldiers.
什么?- 他们都走了呀
Huh? – Soldiers have gone.
玛洛李队长呢?
Where’s Captain Mallory?
我丈夫在那?他在那?
Where’s my husband? Where is he?
我猜你是他太太?
You’re his wife, I think?
是的,他人呢?和他手下走了?
Yes. Where is he? Did he go with his men?
是,夫人
Sí, señora.
昨晚与阿帕契人发生小冲突
Little what you call it… scrimmage with the Apaches last night.
士兵们把玛队长带到洛兹堡
Soldiers take Captain Mallory to Lordsburg.
我看他好像受伤了
I think he get hurt maybe.
很严重吗?
Badly?
是的,夫人
Sí, señora.
我想是的
I think so.
玛太太,我很遗憾 有什么我能…
Mrs. Mallory, I’m awfully sorry. If there’s anything I can…
我很好,谢谢
I’m quite all right, thank you.
警长,快点来啊!
Marshal! Come here! Quickly!
来吧,医生
Come on, Doc.
咱们过去,医生
Let’s go, Doc.
可怜的女人 – 我们这儿有个病倒的女人
Poor woman. – A sick woman on our hands!
来的可真是时候 – 我自己也觉得有点恶心
That’s all we needed! – I feel kinda sick myself.
各位,我们这下可惨了 咱们这国家“好”得很
We’re in a fine fix, my friends. It’s a fine country we’re living in.
军队绝无权将此地致之不理
The army has no right to leave a public place like this undefended.
我看军队已忙得不可开交了,先生
Looks to me like the army’s got its hands pretty full, mister.
你可有老婆?- 有,夫人
Have you a wife? – Sí, señora, I think.
叫她来 – 雅基玛,你在哪里?
Call her. – Yakima! ¿Dónde estás?
林哥,到厨房♥煮熟水 要很多才行,拜托
Ringo, go in the kitchen and get some hot water, lots of hot water, please.
是,女士。嘿,克里斯 厨房♥在哪里?
Yes, ma’am. Hey, Chris! ¿Dónde la cocina?
在这儿,小子
Aquí está, Kid.
好一个医学界的成员啊!
A fine member of the medical profession.
醉茫茫的野兽
Drunken beast.
咖啡
Coffee.
我要咖啡
Give me coffee.
纯咖啡
Black coffee.
要很多
Lots of it.