克利
Curley
没事吧?警长 – 没事,上尉
Everything all right, Marshal? – Everything’s all right, Lieutenant.
希望没挤到你们,各位 – 越挤越乐呵
Hope I ain’t crowdin’ you folks none. – The more, the merrier.
邦尼!邦尼!黑儿!乖!
Bonnie! Brownie! Blackie! Hyah!
乖,贝西!
Hyah, Bessie!
林哥真是个好孩子,对不?
Ain’t Ringo a fine boy?
我想是吧!
I think so.
你可聪明得很 你一直都知道他要去洛兹堡
You’re just smarter than a trade rat. You knew all the time he was goin’ to Lordsburg.
嘿,他到底是什么意思。 说他看见农场被烧?
Hey, reckon what he meant he saw ranch houses burnin’?
阿帕契 – 噢,阿帕契
Apaches. – Oh, Apaches.
你便是声名狼籍的林哥小子
So, you’re the notorious Ringo Kid.
我朋友都叫我“林哥”
My friends just call me Ringo.
“小子”是外号♥
Nickname I had as a kid.
真正的名字是亨利
Right name’s Henry.
我好像认识你家人,亨利?
Seems to me I knew your family, Henry.
我是不是替你医过手臂?呃,那次你从马上摔下来
Didn’t I fix your arm once when you were, oh. bucked off a horse?
你是波恩大夫?- 正是在下
Are you Doc Boone? – I certainly am.
啊,我想想看
Now, let’s see.
我当时刚自内战光荣退伍
I’d just been honorably discharged from the Union army after the War of the Rebellion.
你说的是南部联邦战役?先生
You mean the War for the Southern Confederacy, sir.
我不是这么说的,先生
I mean nothing of the kind, sir.
摔断手的是我弟弟
That was my kid brother broke his arm.
你做得很好,医生 既使当时你喝醉了
You did a good job, Doc, even if you was drunk.
谢了,孩子
Thank you, son.
专业的赞美总令人很高兴 – 是
Professional compliments are always pleasing. – Yes, they are.
让我医手的那男孩可好?
What happened to that boy whose arm I fixed?
他被人杀了
He was murdered.
把那雪茄熄了吧
Put out that cigar.
你令这位女士很不舒服了
You’re annoying this lady.
抱歉,女士
Excuse me, madam.
我太享受这烟草了…
Being so partial to the weed myself…
有时会忘记别人并不赞同
I sometimes forget that it disagrees with others.
绅士在淑女面前是不抽烟的
A gentleman doesn’t smoke in the presence of a lady.
三周前,我刚从一个人身上取出一粒子弹, 全拜某绅士之赐
Three weeks ago, I took a bullet out of a man who was shot by a gentleman.
他中的弹在背上
The bullet was in his back.
你是在暗示… – 坐下,先生
Do you mean to insinuate… – Sit down, mister.
医生他又没恶意
Doc don’t mean no harm.
嗨, 皮特!嘿, 乔伊! – 都好呀!
Hiya, Pete! Hi, Joey! – Hello!
小心点,老贝西,站好
Be careful of old Bessie up there now.
慢慢来,别乱动,女孩
Take it easy. Hold it steady, girl.
准备下车
Prepare to dismount!
看看它后脚踝是否有瘀伤
Take a look and see if there isn’t a stone bruisin’ that hock down there.
这不是我的老友 比利皮基中士吗?
If it isn’t my old friend, Sergeant Billy Pickett!
你好吗?比利 – 他很好,医生,真高兴见到你
Well! How are ya, Billy? – He’s fine, Doc, and mighty glad to see ya!
乖乖,好久没马车经过了
Great heavens to Betsy! Didn’t figure on no stagecoach comin’ through…
最近又有那么多阿帕契人,凯恩。
with them Apaches raisin’ Cain.
我正在和比利说…
I was just telling Billy to hitch up the buckboard so we could get the young ones in…
等一下…不是说这儿有军队?
Wait a minute! You mean to say there are no troops at this station?
没有,先生,你也看到的
Ain’t no soldiers here but what you see.
但我丈夫,玛洛李队长。 听说他在这呀!
But my husband, Captain Mallory… I was told he was here.
本来在的 昨晚接到命令 带着军队到阿帕契泉去了
He was, dearie. Got orders night afore last to join the soldiers at Apache Wells.
也许该转回头 – 我不能回去
That means we gotta go back. – I can’t go back!
这马车本是去往洛兹堡的 你有责任送我们到那儿
Driver, you started this coach for Lordsburg, and it’s your duty to get us there.
而你的责任便是与我们同行
And it’s your duty, young man, to come along with us!
我的责任是奉命行事,盖特伍先生。 抱歉了,先生
It’s my duty, Mr. Gatewood, to obey orders. I’m sorry, sir.
军队既要回去,上尉 也就是说我们也得回去?
Well, if the soldiers go back, Lieutenant, that means we all have to go back?
上级命令我由此即刻返回 我不能违抗此命令
My orders are to return from here immediately, and I can’t disobey those orders.
我想我们会平安到达,克利
I think we can get through all right, Curley.
别怂恿他,小子
Oh, now, don’t egg him on, Kid.
驾车的是我 既然军队要回去,我也要
I’m drivin’ this here outfit, and, well, if the soldiers go back, so am I.
我说这是放弃职守 我会向你的上级报告
I call this a desertion of duty. I’ll report you to your superior officer.
若有必要,我会告到华盛顿去
If necessary, I’ll take the matter up with Washington!
那是你的权利,先生 但你若在此阻碍我们…
That’s your privilege, sir, but if you give us any trouble here…
我便要制止你
I’ll have to put you under restraint.
别发脾气!别发脾气!
Now, don’t lose your temper. Don’t lose your temper.
我来解决,用投票决定吧!大家都进屋去,来吧,巴克
I’ll tell you how we’ll settle it. We’ll take a vote. Inside, everybody. Come on, Buck.
我根本就不想去,克利
Oh, Curley, I don’t wanna go to
女孩们坐下,我拿东西给你们吃
Now you girls set yourselves down. I’ll get you something to eat.
我若赶路 日落前可赶到阿帕契泉
Now, folks, if we push on, we can be in Apache Wells by sundown.
那里的士兵最远可送我们到渡口
Soldiers there will give us an escort as far as the ferry.
那儿离洛兹堡就不远了
Then it’s only a hoot and a holler into Lordsburg.
好了,老家伙,我不… – 此行有四人会用枪
Well, that old mare, I don’t… – We’ve got four men can handle firearms.
加你是五个,林哥
Five with you, Ringo.
医生清醒的话可以射击
Doc can shoot, if sober.
我可以射击?
I can shoot?
“我”可以射击?
I can shoot?
玛洛李太太,我…你若没表示 我不会让你冒这个险
Now, Miss Mallory, I…I ain’t gonna put a lady in danger without she votes for it.
我一路从维吉尼亚过来
I’ve traveled all the way here from Virginia.
我决心要见到我丈夫
I’m determined to get to my husband.
我不要再被人分开了
I won’t be separated any longer.
你呢,先生?- 好…
What’s your vote, mister? – Well…
你的礼貌呢?克利 不先问问另一位女士吗?
Where’s your manners, Curley? Ain’t you gonna ask the other lady first?
那你怎么说?
Well, what do you say?
这又有何不同?没什么关系
What difference does it make? Doesn’t matter.
我投继续走一票,我要求 这是我法律上的权利
I vote that we go on. I demand it. I’m standing on my legal rights.
你怎么说,哈特菲?
What do you say, Hatfield?
洛兹堡
Lordsburg.
四票了,你呢,医生?
Four. You, Doc?
我不只是个哲学家,先生
I’m not only a philosopher, sir.
也是个宿♥命♥论♥者
I’m a fatalist.
在某处,某时 也许刚好有颗子弹或阴差阳错的酒瓶
Somewhere, sometime, there may be the right bullet or the wrong bottle…
在等着乔赛亚波恩
waiting for Josiah Boone.
何必去担心在那,何时呢?- 去或不去?
Why worry when or where? – Yes or no?
因为有这哲学观念,先生 我总是招来危险
Having that philosophy, sir, I’ve always courted danger.
上次内战,我有幸为联邦服务
During the late war, when I had the honor to serve the Union…
由伟大的林肯总统领导
under our great president, Abraham Lincoln…
还有菲尔雪利敦将军
ah, and General Phil Sheridan…
先生,我经历过枪林弹雨 炮声隆隆
well, sir, I fought ‘midst shot and shell and cannon roar!
到底回不回去?- 不回去
Do you want to go back or not? – No!
我要再喝一杯
I want another drink.
已经五票,你呢?汉考克先生
That’s five. How about you, Mr. Hancock?
是皮考克,我想继续走,兄弟
It’s Peacock. I’d like to go on, brother.
我想尽快回到家人的怀抱 他们在堪萨斯州的堪萨斯城
I want to reach the bosom of my dear family in Kansas City, Kansas, as quickly as possible…
若往下走 我也许永无法投入他们的怀抱
but I may never reach that bosom if we go on.
故在此情况下,你也了解的,老兄
So, under the circumstances You understand, brother
我想最好还是回到“怀抱”去, 我是说“士兵”那儿去
I think it best we go back with the bosoms… I mean, the soldiers.
有一人反对,巴克,你呢?
One against. Well, Buck?
我想… – 巴克说好,一共六票
I want… – Buck says aye. That’s six.
我代你投一票,小子,你和我一道走
I’m voting your proxy, Kid. You go with me.
什么也不能阻止我到洛兹堡,克利
Ain’t nothin’ keeping me out of Lordsburg, Curley.
的确是
There sure ain’t.
好了,各位,就这么决定。 我们往前走
Well, folks, that settles it. We’re going through.
快坐下吃东西吧 走,巴克,我们去换马匹
Sit down, folks, and eat your grub. Come on, Buck. We’ll change them horses.
但我还没吃… – 可以等一下吃
But, Curley, ain’t we gonna eat? Ohh! – You can eat later!
来了,各位
Here you are, folks.
食物上桌了,自己动手吧
Food’s on the table. Help yourselves.
待会儿可有一大段路要赶
You got a long ride ahead of ya.
别喝酒啊,比利
You ain’t drinkin’, Billy.
坐这儿吧,女士
Sit down here, ma’am.
谢谢你
Thanks.
请移驾别处好吗?玛太太 窗边比较凉快
May I find you another place, Mrs. Mallory? It’s cooler by the window.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好像我得了瘟疫似的
Looks like I got the plague, don’t it?
不,不是你
No. No, it’s not you.
也许越狱者无法为社会所容
Well, I guess you can’t break out of prison and into society in the same week.
求求你
Please! Please.
你病了,玛太太
You’re ill, Mrs. Mallory.
不,我只是…
No, it’s just that I…
我不会有事的
I’ll be all right.
你对我一直很好,为什么?
You’ve been very kind. Why?