What kind of mother lets her son hang out
跟那样的男人一起混呢?
with a man l-l-l-like that?
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 文
You’re an asshole,Vin.
和他爸共同承担监护权 我真是谢谢你了
50-50 custody with his asshole dad,and I have u to thank for that.
这只能怪你自己
You have no one but urself to blame for that.
他需要的不只是一个
He needs more than…
精疲力尽的妈妈
a deadbeat mother.
说得好 或许是我活该
Good one,and maybe I deserve that.
我不知道自己怎么想的 居然让他跟着你
I don’t know what I was thinking letting him hang out with u.
我就是这个意思
My sentiments exactly.
他不会再过去了 这是肯定的
Well,he’s not coming over there anymore.That’s a given.
我会把树的钱还你的
I’ll get u ur money for ur stupid tree.
要算上利息哟
There’ll be some interest.
是 祝你好运
Yeah,good luck with that.
对不起 抱歉
Oh,I’m sorry! Sorry!
我最近反应更慢了
My reaction time is much slower these days.
是啊 你根本就没快过 只是蠢
Yeah,u were never fast,just stupid.
你有七条新留言
You have seven new messages.
你好 文 我是森尼塞德的安娜
Hello,Vin. This is Ana here at Sunnyside.
恐怕我们有关于你妻子 珊迪的坏消息 先生
I’m afraid we have some bad news regarding ur wife,Sandy,sir.
听到留言 请尽快打给我们
Please call us as soon as u get this.
文 你好 又是森尼塞德的安娜
Vin,hello,it’s Ana again at Sunnyside.
我们还没有接到你的回复
We haven’t heard back from u regarding Sandy.
请马上打给我们
Please call us right away.
文森特 我们几次留言给你 都没有回音
Vincent,we’ve left a few messages for u. We haven’t heard back.
我们真的需要和你商量珊迪的事
We really need to hear from u about Sandy.
请尽快打给我们
Please call or come by as soon as possible.
你还好吗?
Feeling OK?
有点冷 是啊
It’s a bit chilly. Yes,it is.

OK.
给 文
Here we go,Vin.
珊迪的私人物品都在这儿了
All of Sandy’s personal items are in there.
我妻子 她在哪儿?
My wife,where is she?
她去世了 文
She died,Vin.
我知道 她人在哪儿
I know that. Where is she?
她在里面
She’s in there.
哪里?
Where?
盒子里 她的骨灰 文
In the box. Her remains,Vin.
她几周前去世的 我们联♥系♥过你几次了
She died a few weeks ago. We tried contacting u several times.
但是没有你的消息
And when we didn’t hear back from u,
我们就决定按照你的死亡指示去做了
we decided to go ahead with ur death directives.
你想她火化的
You wanted her cremated.
她在那个盒子里?
She’s in that box?
她的骨灰 文 是的
Her remains are,Vin,yes.
放在一个盒子里 装在里面
In a box inside that box.
我很遗憾 文
I am sorry for ur loss,Vin.
这地方很平静
This place is peace.
以前…是
It… w-w-w-was.
不 我不学习 我从来不学习
Nah,I didn’t study. I never study.
好 回见 回头见
OK,see u later. See u around,man.
好 回见 奥利佛
All right. Later,Oliver.
嘿 你作业很多吗? 嘿
Hey,u got a lot of homework? Hey.
美术 还有数学的 好
Art,some math. OK.
她和我们一起吗?
Is she with us?
是的 你♥爸♥认为她是更安全的托儿所
Yeah,she’s ur father’s idea of safer child care.
她叫什么? 你会说话 自己问
What’s her name? You have a voice,u ask her.
不好意思 请问你叫什么 艾米尔达
Excuse me,what’s ur name? Amelda.
嗨 艾米尔达 你好 奥利佛先生
Hi,Amelda. Hola,Mr. Oliver.
她每天都来吗?
Is she every day?
每隔一个周末 在你要去你♥爸♥那里的时候
And every other weekend when u’re gonna go to ur dad’s.
现在就是要这样了
That’s what it’s gonna be now,bub.
你要在我和他之间来来回♥回♥
u’re gonna get shuffled back and forth between me and him.
他是我爸嘛
Well,he is my dad.
我知道他出轨了几次
I know he cheated on u a bunch of times,and…
所以我们离开了他
that’s why we left him.
真的吗?
Really?
你怎么知道的
How do u know that?
只要有人听 你就会说
You’ll tell anybody who’ll listen.
外婆 朱迪姨妈 所有表亲
Grandma,Aunt Judy,all the cousins.
也是你的脸书状态
It’s also ur Facebook status.
我知道 我一直想改的
I know. I’ve been meaning to change that.
我应该写我是单身
I should just say I’m single.
是啊 那样更好
Yeah,that’s better.
嘿 文
Hey,Vin.
我的替代品?
M-My replacement?
是啊 我想是吧
Yeah,I guess so.
我可不想跟移♥民♥局举报你妈
I’d hate to have to report ur mother to immigration and Natur…
我是公民
I am a citizen.
奥利佛先生 一分钟
Mr. Oliver,one minute.
盒子里是什么?
What’s in the box?
我妻子
My wife.
她死了? 没有
She died? No.
她缩小了 现在住在里面
She shrunk herself. She’s living in there now.
免租金
Rent-free.
抱歉 文 我很遗憾
Sorry,Vin,for ur loss.
从来都不明白
Never understood…
人..人们为什么要说这句
wh-wh-why people say that.
他们是不知道还能说什么
They don’t know what else to say.
不如说 “她是怎样的”?
How about,”What was she like?
你想她吗?” 或是”你现在打算怎么办?”
Do u miss her?” Or “What are u gonna do now?”
帮自己个忙
Do urself a favor.
过你的生活
Get a life.
别再过我的了
Stop living mine.
听我一句
Take my word.
对我来说毫无意义
It’s not working for shit for me.
才不是
That’s not true.
你♥他♥妈♥…
What the he…
对我了解多少啊
hell do u know about me?
你不了解我
You don’t know me.
你就是傻
You’re just stupid.
我当然傻了
Of course I’m stupid.
主要是认为
Mostly for thinking
你不只是一个酗酒刻薄的老头儿
u’re more than just a drunk,mean old man.
看来要道别了
Guess that’s goodbye.
你就是个悲伤的
You’re a sad…
悲伤的男人
sad man.
我对你的爱上天入地 珊迪
I loved u to the moon there,Sandy.
我对你的爱上天入地
I loved u to the moon.
好 两星期
All right,two weeks.
还有两周就是”圣人在身边”集♥会♥了
Two weeks to our Saints Among Us assembly.
将你们的努力在舞台上极致表现
The grand culmination of ur sizable efforts on one great stage.
不要忘记邀请你的父母 重要的人 等等
Don’t forget to invite ur parents,significant others,et cetera.
妻子 女朋友 开开心心的
Wives,girlfriends,and enjoy urselves.
演讲中不要夹杂不敬语 拜托 奥森斯基
And no expletives in ur presentation,please,Ocinski.
他不喜欢被叫奥森斯基 格拉格提兄弟 从来都不喜欢
He doesn’t like Ocinski,Brother Geraghty,never has.
名字是罗伯特 先生
The name’s Robert,sir.
他没告诉你他以前是当兵的? 没有 先生
He didn’t tell u he was a soldier? No,sir.
士官长 很有名的
A sergeant major,of all things. He’s famous.
不过太昂贵了
But it’s too expensive.
我不知道该怎么买♥♥一个
I don’t know how to buy this crib
好看又够便宜的婴儿床 我…
that looks nice and is cheap enough. I…
这个呢? 这个不错
Oh,this one? This is good.
女士 很抱歉 价钱不对
Ma’am,I’m sorry,this is the wrong price.
我喜欢这个 不 不不 我喜欢这个
I like this. No,no,no,I like this.
这个很不错 我喜欢 我要了
This is great. I love this. I take it.
太棒了 我们能买♥♥这个吗?
This is fantastic. Can we get this?
我们买♥♥得起这个
We can afford this.
女士 这个好看
Ma’am… This is nice.
我喜欢这个 我要这个 这个好
I like this. I want this. This is great.
好 我要了
OK,I’ll take it.
就是那个老头儿?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!