Wow,that… sounds exciting.
试试念出来
Try to sound it out.
不对
Not quite.
好吧 你的幽默感还在
Well,u didn’t lose ur sense of humor.
嘿 文森特 有人来看你
Hey,Vincent,u’ve got some visitors.
我只待五分钟
I stay five minutes only.
医院就是个鬼地方
Hospital is shit place.
你看起来好多了 文
You look a lot better,Vin.
把这个
Get this…
笨蛋弄出去 你说什么?
dipshit out of here. What’d u say?

Get…
把这个
Get this…
好吧
All right.
不如我们给文一点时间 让他做治疗吧?
How about we just give Vin some time to do his therapy?
谢谢 我们大概一个小时
Thank u. We’ll be about an hour.
去死吧
Go to hell!
一小时 或许更少
An hour. Maybe less.
你干嘛这么刻薄呢 你差点没命
Why u so mean? You could stop breathing.
混♥蛋♥ 好吧 不如我们…
Asshole. OK,how about we get…
嘿 我们去吃点心 要吃点心吗?
Hey,we’re getting a snack. Want a snack?
好啊 我饿死了 咱们吃点心
Yes,I’m starving. Let’s get a snack.
他们认为他口腔的肌肉会对治疗产生反应的
u know,they do think that his muscles in his mouth will respond to therapy,
所以这是好事儿
so that’s good.
他说话… 像个白♥痴♥
He sounds… Like the retard.
反正他也是个蠢货
Well,he’s stupid man anyway.
跟白♥痴♥也差不离了 你有一块钱吗?
So the retard is not far from. Do u have dollar?
我肚子饿 今天没吃东西
I’m starving. I ate nothing today.
是啊我应该…有
Yeah,I probably have… something.
或许一块五更好
Maybe dollar-half is better.

All right.
那是文的…
Is that Vin’s…
孩子? 嗯
Baby? Yeah.
我想尽量回避这件事
I like to stay away from the whole situation.
问一个女人是否怀孕 不太礼貌
It’s not polite to ask a woman if she’s pregnant.
我想一眼就能看出来她怀孕了吧
Well,I think it’s pretty obvious that she’s pregnant.
文得有90来岁了 妈妈 怎么可以这样呢
Vin’s,like,90-something,Mom. That would be inappropriate.
嘿 如果第一块糖掉下来时 你踢一下机器
Hey,if u hit this machine as first candy drops,
就能有两块掉下来 很妙吧
u can get two to come down. It’s good,no?
谢谢
Thank u.

Oh,OK.
等一下
Hold on second.
别吃太快 笨猫
Don’t eat fast,stupid cat.
我….
I…
我要新鲜的屎
I want fresh crap.
蟹肉
Crab.
不是屎
Not crap.
蟹肉
Crab.
不是屎
Not crap.

OK.

Money.
不 是 是T
No,it’s a… it’s a T.
树 树 你欠我钱
Tree. Tree. You owe me money.
是一棵树 好 是啊 你撞了我的树
It’s a tree. All right. Yeah,u broke my tree.
我知道 你还撞了我的篱笆
I know. Yeah,u broke my fence,too.
好 怎么 是你故意的吗
OK,what,are u planting these?
来 这个应该很熟悉 仙人掌
Here,this should be familiar. Cactus.
不 是刺(混♥蛋♥)
No,prick.
很大的刺(大混♥蛋♥)
Big prick.
很好 很好
Wonderful,wonderful.
达卡
Daka…
很漂亮
is beautiful.
我知道你是想要特殊按♥摩♥ 或是跳个舞什么的
I know u just want special massage or something,a dance later.
别跟我放电 没用的
Don’t try charming. It doesn’t work.
别担心 好吗 会好起来的
Don’t worry,OK? It’s going to get better.
还在吗?
Still there?
等下 笨蛋
Wait. Sucker!
关键时刻来啦
Down the stretch they come!
对不住了
I’m sorry.
我的灰尘…哪儿去了?
Where’s… all my dirt?
要保持整洁
Keep clean this house.
那都是什么啊 蔬菜
What’s all that? Vegetables.
不许吃
Get out of that!
你不认识这个 蔬菜?
You don’t know this,vegetables?
我认识 但是…
I do,but…
我不吃
I don’t eat them.
你现在要吃了 而且现在要按小时付钱给我 老爹 好吗?
You do now. And u pay me for the hours now,Papa,OK?
为…什么?
What… for?
我照顾你
I take care of u.
我们不再干那些龌龊事而了 好吗 所以别开口
And we don’t bump the ugly parts no more,OK? So don’t ask.
你太老 不行了
You’re too old for this.
我也太肥
And I’m too fat.
每小时15块
$15 for the hours.
包食宿
Plus room and food.
我来拿我的秘方咸菜
I’ll get my secret pickles.

OK.
文森特-麦克肯纳是谁?
Who is Vincent MacKenna?
你认识他? 是的 他是我邻居
You know him? Yes,he’s my neighbor.
他有时会照看奥利佛
And he sometimes watches Oliver.
法官大人 他是我委托人的邻居
Your Honor,he’s my client’s neighbor.
他偶尔会帮忙照看奥利佛
He occasionally watches Oliver,sometimes.
他是你的保姆?
He’s ur babysitter?
是 算是吧
Yeah,I mean,sort of.
我付钱给他
I pay him.
奥利佛 就是 放学后会过去待几个小时
Oliver,u know,goes over there for a few hours after school
我还在上班的时候
when I’m still at work.
他算是保姆 法官大人 收费的
He’s the babysitter,Your Honor,of sorts. A paid position.
我能问下这有什么关系吗?
May I ask why this is relevant?
你的委托人知道麦克肯纳先生
Is ur client aware that Mr. MacKenna
带她儿子去赛马场 他们还赌博吗?
takes her son to the racetrack,and they gamble?
他还带他去了本地的酒吧
He also takes him to a local bar.
我们去过几次马场
We went to the horses a few times.
几次? 开心吗?
A few times? Was that fun?
还可以 是啊 很好
Well,a little. Yeah,good.
我完全不知道的 以前从来没听说过
This is completely news to me. I’ve never heard this before.
我的委托人 和我一样对此毫不知情
My client is unaware of these events,as am I,
大家都十分吃惊
which is a big surprise right now.
我肯定这文件夹里 还有很多令人吃惊的
I’ll bet there are quite a few surprises in this folder,then.
天啊 达卡-帕里莫纳?
Oh,God. Daka Parimova?
你知道她的工作吗?
Are u aware of her occupation?
她是为文工作的
She works for Vin.
她为文工作 是吧?
She works for Vince,right?
她是应♥召♥女郎 什么?
She’s a lady of the night. What?
你知道是什么意思吗? 她晚上上班的?
Do u know what that means? She works at night?
她可能是个妓♥女♥
She may be a prostitute.
法官大人 我需要几分钟 和委托人商量一下
Your Honor,I need a few minutes to… confer with my client.
我想也是
I imagine u do.
我想赌博和赛马就像是数学课 对吗?
I guess gambling and a racetrack is like a math class?
你学会怎么赌? 赔率
You got to learn how to bet? The odds.
酒吧 应该归类为时事学习 是吧
The bar. Guess that could fall under current events,right?
更像是社会研究
More like social studies.
那个脱衣舞娘我是真的理解无能
It’s the strip club hooker that I can’t seem to get my head around.
商业课?
Commerce?
生物?
Biology?
别说了 别说了
Just stop talking. Don’t talk.

Vin!

Vin!

Vin!
你们为什么以为别人是聋子啊
Why do u people think my people can’t hear?
怎么会有人带一个孩子去酒吧和赛马场啊
What kind of a man takes a child to a bar and to the racetrack?
还让他和一个妓♥女♥相处?
And has him hanging out with a prostitute?
怎么会有当妈的让自己儿子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!