It’s a shame.
有很多可以负担的疗养院选择 文
There’s plenty of affordable health care options,Vin.
你肯定知道的 森尼塞德很贵
I’m sure u know that. Sunnyside is pricey.
不适合所有人
Not for everyone.
我的珊迪要得到最好的
Well,my Sandy gets the best.
我…我就是要想想办法
I just,I’ll just have to figure it out.
我明白 但你已经拖了好几个月
I understand that,but u’re months behind,
我们这里不赊账的 你也知道
and we are not in the credit business,as u know.
什么意思? 我们需要付全款
What’s that mean? We need payment in full
以及提前三个月
and three months in advance.
明白 下周前
Got it. By next week.
下周? 是 下周
Next week? Yeah,next week.
我可以给你20%
Well,I can give u 20 percent…
表示诚意 文 诚意已经没用了 抱歉
in good faith? Vin,we’re past good faith. I’m sorry.
我们会把珊迪送到任何你想安置她的地方
We will transfer Sandy wherever u want to put her.
安置?
Put her?
不然我们就会被赶走?
That’s it or we get the boot?
我想这并不是形容眼下状况的最佳说法
I don’t think that’s the best way to phrase what’s happening.
好啊 那该怎么说?
OK,what’s the best way to phrase it?
事实就是如此
It is what it is.
咱们房♥间里换点新植物 好吗?
Let’s get some new plants for the room,OK?
我可以让前台订
I can have the desk order something.
我希望能是菊花
Well,I was hoping maybe for mums.
没问题
Sure.
这点小意思 给你添麻烦了
And here’s a little something for ur trouble.
别 文 这是我的工作 我就是要照顾别人的 别这样
Oh,no. Vin,this is my job. I take care of people. Please.
你所做的远远不只是工作 安娜
You go way beyond ur job,Ana
你对我的珊迪一直都很好
You’ve been an angel to my Sandy.
好吧 文 不要养成习惯 好吗
OK,Vin. We don’t make a habit now,OK?
不可能的 我破产了
It can’t happen,I’m shit broke.
你的笑容很温暖 应该多笑笑
You got a nice smile. You should do it more often.
我去拿衣服
I’ll get the laundry.
给你
There u go.
轻了好多
It’s a lot lighter.
她这周没怎么换衣服
She didn’t change much this week.
好吧 我的背轻松了
Well… easy on my back.
谢谢 你好好的 文
Thanks. Behave urself,Vin.
他给100块
He’ll pay hundred dollars.
100? 开一次处方都不止这些钱
$100? I pay more than that for one prescription.
他说这是治癫痫的
He said this is for epilepsy,
前列钱灼烧
for prostate flaring,
这个是软便的
and to soften the shitting.
应该值点儿钱
That should have some value.
给谁啊 你吗?
For who? You?
我们需要…我需要钱
We need the… I need the dough.
我…500块
I… 500 bucks!
这都是值钱玩意儿啊
This is all high-dollar shit.
他说100 文 不要就拉倒
He said 100,Vin. You take it or leave this.
这些又不是用来嗑的药
You can’t sell this to get high.
一百就一百吧
I’ll take a hundred.
一百就一百? 白♥痴♥
Oh,u’ll take a hundred? Stupid…
你好啊
Hello there.
你的账户结清了 麦克肯纳先生 是 我知道
ur account’s closed,Mr. MacKenna. Yeah,I know that.
我是从我孙子的账户取钱 我想可以吧
This withdraw is on my grandson’s account. I think I’m on it.
多少 先生? 余额有多少
How much,sir? What’s the balance?
两千七
$2,700.
全取出来 要什么面值?
I’ll take all that. How would u like that?
要一百的 谢谢
Hundreds,please.
一共两千七 拉里
It’s $2,700,Larry.
我要买♥♥450块 第三场的三重彩 好吗?
I want a $450 trifecta box in the third,OK?
一二三 分别是
I want one,two,three:
幸运林肯 新硬币 萨米的救世主
Lucky Lincoln,New Dime,Sammy’s Savior.
谢谢 先生 这会让一切都好起来的
Thank u,sir. This is gonna make it all better.

OK.
你还好吧 亲爱的
You all right,hon?
不 我不好
No,I’m not.
你肯定觉得我不是个说到做到的人 老文
You must think I’m not a very serious person,Vinny.
你无权进来 有什么好东西吗?
u have no right to be here. You find anything good?
没 就是些旧首饰 不怎么值钱
No,some old jewelry. Not worth much.
那是我妻子的 你个王八蛋
That’s my wife’s,u son of a bitch.
你欠我钱
You owe me money.
行了 老文
Come on,Vinny!
你为什么总是要逼我呢
Why do u always have to do things the hard way?
更有趣 也更痛苦
It’s more interesting. And a lot more painful.
行了 动手吧
All right,let’s do.
这老杂种疯了啊
Son of a bitch is crazy.
别弄死他 半死就行了
Don’t kill him,but bring him close to it.
搞什么
What the…
你干什么啊 老家伙
What are u doing,old man?
他快死了 兄弟
He’s dying,dude.
不 他没有 他…
No,he’s not. He’s…
什么都不要碰 我们走
Don’t touch nothing,let’s just go.
我们走人
Let’s just go.
文?
Vin?
文?
Vin?
文 是我 麦琪
Vin,it’s Maggie.
我们要送你进这个机器
We’re gonna put u in this machine,
然后做几个检查 一点都不会痛的
and we’re gonna take some tests,and it’s not gonna hurt a bit.
他听不懂的 麦琪
He can’t understand u,Maggie.
好 他醒了 他明白 好 就几分钟时间
OK,there he is. There he is. OK. It’s just gonna be a couple minutes.
嘿 我的小勇士在这儿呢
Hey,there’s my brave little man.
他没事吧? 我以为他死了
Is he OK? I thought he was dead.
他就躺在那儿不动 是啊 看起来是像
He was just lying there. Yeah,that’s what it looks like.
他喝醉了也是那个样子 所以…
Well,he looks like that when he’s drunk,too,so…
我都不知道你在做些什么了
I don’t even know what u’re doing anymore.
我知道自己在做什么 你♥爸♥倒是痛快了
I know what I’m doing,ur father’s gonna have a field day with this.
如果不是因为他 我就不会在这儿
I wouldn’t be here instead of with u if it wasn’t for him,
可我却要… 妈妈 妈妈 我们过得很好
yet I’m gonna get… Mom. Mom. We’re doing good.
你每天努力工作 我们也需要钱
You’re working hard every day,and we need the money.
没事的 好
It’s all right. OK.
他是怎么了?
What’s wrong with him,anyway?
应该是中风了
Think he’s had a stroke.
慢慢地
Slowly.
往下 往下 往下 下
Down,down,down,down,down.
好 好 膝盖弯一下
Good,good,bend the knees.
背部伸直 好 很好
Flat back. Good,good.
屈膝 一点点 慢慢来
Bend the knees. Little bit,little bit.
好的 好 很好
All right,all right,good.
我选的是罗切斯特的圣人威廉 收养儿童的守护神
I chose Saint William of Rochester,the patron saint of adopted children.
这是个很有趣的故事
It’s a pretty interesting story.
其他那些圣人在我看来都太…
All the other saints I looked at were all so…
神圣了吧 神圣对你来说是什么意思?
saintly,I guess. What does saintly mean to u?
不知道 我并不相信圣人什么的
I don’t know. I don’t really believe in saints and all that.
我觉得圣人威廉会成为圣人
I feel like Saint William just got to be a saint
是因为被他收养的男孩杀死了
’cause he was killed by the boy he adopted.
现在时常有人被杀 可他们却不会因此成为圣人
These days,people get killed all the time,and they don’t get to be a saint for it.
好的 谢谢 奥利佛
All right,well,thanks,Oliver.
且不说小奥利佛的抗拒
Despite young Oliver’s resistance,
我确实相信现在我们身边有很多圣人
I do happen to believe that there are saints all around us today.
可能在宗教的意义上 他们并不是
They may never be considered as such by religion,
但他们就和教科书上那些圣人一样重要
but they are just as important as the ones in ur textbooks.
所以 你们要研究一个你认识的人 或是知道的人
Thus,u are going to research someone u know,or know of,
判断他们是否具有成为圣人的资格
and determine if they have the qualities fit for sainthood.
他在哪儿? 他车在这儿
Where is he? His car is here.
他在医院
He’s in the hospital.
为什么?
For what?
你和文森特是怎么认识的?
So,how do u and Vincent know each other?
我为他工作的 做什么?
I’m working for this man. Oh,doing what?
干活
Working.
我还是个舞者
I’m also dancer.
哇噢 感觉…很有趣呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!