You kids. Damn small talkers.
要是没人听 干嘛还叫唤
There’s no point in yapping if no one’s listening.
我们听听看 打扰一下 先生
Let’s hear it. Excuse me,sir!
没人听见你说话 就什么也得不到
You can’t get nothing in this world without being heard.
再给我一杯可乐 谢谢 也给我加酒 罗杰
Another Coke,please. And u can hit me,too,Rog.
没你要的波旁了 都被你喝光了
We’re out of ur bourbon. You cleaned me out.
罗杰 别骗我 像个男人
Rog… don’t lie to me. Be a man.
文 他都不应该进酒吧的
Vin. And he’s not supposed to be sitting at the bar.
你说得对 我们上别的地儿花钱去
You’re right. We’re gonna go somewhere else to spend our money.
嘿 他只是做他的工作 文
Hey,he’s only doing his job there,Vin.
友好一点
Be nice.
见鬼
Damn!
安柏 去拿急救箱 好
Amber,get the first-aid kit. OK.
就是个小口子 我有很多呢
But it’s just a cut. I got lots of ’em.
来 给你
Here,here.
啊 你血都流吧台上了
Man,u’re bleeding all over the bar.
没事儿 孩子还要写作业
That’s fine. Kid’s got to do homework.
来吧 我们走
Come on,let’s go.
嗨 妈妈 你去哪儿了?
Hi,Mom. Where were u?
你的车在哪儿 文?
Where the hell is ur car,Vin?
坏了 坏了
It broke down. Broke down.
车坏了? 真的吗?
Oh,it broke down? Really?
我不喜欢你不经我允许带他去任何地方
I don’t appreciate u taking him anywhere without asking me.
这下好玩了
Oh,this is gonna be fun.
你能有一次不自作聪明吗 好吗?
Could u not be a smart-ass,just for once? OK?
我要随时知道我儿子在哪儿 好吗?
I want to know where my son is at all times,OK?
我们只是去…吃东西 他应该饿着吗?
We just went to… eat. He should starve?
回家去 奥利佛
Go in the house,Oliver.
妈妈 进去 奥利佛
Mom… Go in the house,Oliver.
晚安 文
Good night,Vin.
嗯 咱们走着瞧
Yeah,we’ll see about that.
他在学校跟人打架 你知道吗?
u know,he’s getting in fights at school. Did u know that?
知道 他有提过这么件事儿
Yeah,he mentioned something like that.
是吗?可他根本没跟我提
Yeah? Well,he didn’t mention anything to me about it.
可能你没注意 但你不常在家
well,maybe u haven’t noticed,but u haven’t been home much.
跟不在家的人聊天是有难度的
It’s difficult to have a conversation with someone that’s not here.
你要跟我来这套 是吗
Oh,we’re gonna do that?
天啊 我真喜欢听你这样的人教育我
God,I love when somebody like u tells somebody like me advice,
特别是在教育孩子上 我可没说要管荷尔蒙小姐 亲爱的
especially on parenting. I didn’t sign on for the hormones,dearie,
所以一小时要15块
so that’s gonna cost u 15 bucks an hour.
知道为什么你没有孩子吗?
You know why u never had kids?
因为你不想为自己以外的人操心
Because u don’t want to think about anybody other than urself.
你对我了解多少啊
What do u know about me,really?
告诉我 我想听听看
Tell me. I’d love it.
没有 我对你完全不了解 你不就想这样
Nothing. I don’t know a thing about u,just the way u want it.
这样你就可以像个混♥蛋♥ 让所有人远离你
Then u can act like a prick and it keeps everybody away.
要是没坏…(没坏就不必修)
If it ain’t broken…
已经坏了 文 你自己看看
it is broken,Vin. Take a look at it.
好了 这星期我忙了40个小时
All right,I’m at 40 hours for this week.
到41 我就要收一倍半了
At 41,I go to time and a half.
不好意思 有人要给我钱吗?
Excuse me,is someone gonna pay me?
开什么玩笑
You’ve got to be kidding me.
我都说不出这些话 很有创意
I can’t even say these words. They’re creative.
是啊 可以这么说
Yes. That’s one way to put it.
对这个年纪的孩子来说 适应新学校是不容易的 是啊
adjusting to a new school is tough on children at this age. Yep.
其实任何年纪都是 我不想轻视
At any age,really,and I don’t want to minimize that.
不过有发生其他事 是我们应该注意的吗?
But is there anything else going on that we should be aware of?
我都不知该从何说起
Oh,I wouldn’t even know where to start.
那他父亲呢 我可不想占用你们那么多时间
How about his father? Well,I don’t want to take up all ur time.
我们有很多时间
We have loads of time.
我们正在打离婚
We’re in the middle of a divorce.
奥利佛的父亲和他的助手搞外遇
Oliver’s father was having an affair with his assistant,
还有我们的会计
and our accountant,
我的美发师 在她还给我弄头的时候
and my hairdresser,while she was still doing my hair,
所以很搞笑
so that was fun.
他现在申请奥利佛的监护权
And now he’s filed for custody of Oliver,
完全监护
full custody.
不达到他的目的 他不会给一毛钱
And he won’t pay any support until he gets what he wants.
而且 他是个律师 我靠
Plus,he’s a lawyer. Shit.
所以我不得不尽快离开那里
So I just had to get out of there as fast as I could,
我带走了奥利佛 我在米申希尔斯找到了工作
and I took Oliver with me,and I got a job at Mission Hills.
我是CAT扫描技术人员
I’m a CAT scan tech.
所以我整天都会看到…很痛苦的东西
So I just see… really rough stuff all day.
就是 癌症 肿瘤
You know,cancer and tumors
囊肿 血块 我看到眼前的东西
and cysts and clots,and I see what I’m looking at,
但是不能告诉 就是
but I can’t tell,u know,the people
躺在那里的人 所以…整体都很痛苦
that are laying there,so that’s… miserable all day.
我要工作到很晚
And I work really late,
因为我想让生活步入正轨
because I’m trying to get our act together.
所以他会来到这里 可以接受好的教育
That’s why he’s here,so he can have a good education,
我想努力给他半正常的生活
and I’m trying to just give him a semi-normal life,
我还要面对大卫和监护权的破事儿
and I’m dealing with this shit from David and… custody.
抱歉我说脏话了
I’m sorry about swearing.
我知道他都不想要孩子的
I know he didn’t even want kids.
他不想要 他这么做就是为了让我不开心
He didn’t want them. He’s just doing this so I’m not happy.
其实奥利佛是收养的
You know Oliver’s adopted.
你知道吗? 不知道
Did u know that? I didn’t.
你不会知道 但他是的
I don’t know how u would,but he is.
我…我不能生育
And… I cannot have… kids.
我的输卵管阻塞
You know,something about my fallopian tubes being twisted.
我想 我真的以为
I think,what I really think,
它们是在逃避大卫的精♥子♥
is that they were just recoiling from David’s sperm.
能…能给我一张纸吗
Can I… Can I just have one?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank u. Thank u for that.
所以我觉得这一切都有渗透在…就是
So I just think that all of this has kind of permeated,u know,
奥利佛的人生里 对吗?
Oliver’s whole little being,right?
肯定是的
I mean,it has to.
他就像是 像是一块小海绵
He’s like a little,like a little sponge.
我的真名是罗伯特
My real name’s Robert.
奥森斯基是我的姓
Ocinski’s my last name.
从去年格拉格提那么叫我之后 别人就都跟着叫了
People call me that ever since Geraghty called me that last year.
现在大家都这么叫
Now everyone calls me that.
我又不能到处跟人说
It’s not like I can go around and tell them,
“嘿 小子 别叫我奥森斯基
“Hey,dickwad,don’t call me Ocinski.
我的名字是罗伯特”
My name’s Robert.”
那样还不得一辈子
‘Cause I would spend my whole life doing that.
你在撒尿? 抱歉 忍♥不住
You taking a wiz? Sorry,can’t hold it.
罗伯特是我爸爸的名字
Robert was my dad’s name.
所以我是小罗伯特 不过他不在
So I’m a junior. He’s not around,though.
我不怎么认识他 因为我婴儿时 他就离开了
I don’t really know him,’cause he left when I was a baby.
是啊 我爸爸也不在
Yeah,my dad’s not around,either.
他做了对不起妈妈的事 所以我们离开他了
He did some bad things to my mom,so we left him.
有段时间没见他了
Haven’t seen him in a while.
不过我挺想他的 妈妈有点犯浑
I kind of miss him,though. My mom’s being a jerk.
他们就是这样的
They do that,man.
嘿 是你♥爸♥教你打架的吗?
Hey,ur dad the one that taught u how to fight?
不是 我的保姆
No,my babysitter.
潮水一天来两次 医生
Tide comes in twice a day,Doctor.
是啊 潮水就是这样 来了又退
Yeah,that’s the tide,comes and goes.
我好想秋天快点来
I can’t wait for autumn.
他们会在水边种上最美的菊花
They plant the most beautiful mums all around the water.
是吗? 你能想到的任何颜色
Yeah? Every color u can imagine.
都不知道他们从哪儿弄来的
I don’t know where they get them all.
我想是在花卉中心吧
I think at the garden store.
你总是这么风趣 文
You’ve always been so funny,Vin.
文?
Vin?
文 是文 珊迪
Vin,it’s Vin,Sandy.
不过鸭子会吃掉花
The ducks eat them,though.
我们得把它们赶走
We have to shoo them away.
真可惜
It’s such a shame.
可惜啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!