Yeah,I told insurance. You know how slow they are.
繁文缛节 还有文件
I mean,the bureaucracy and the paperwork.
共付医疗是多少?
I mean,what is a co-pay running,anyway?
二十块 价钱不错啊 是吧
Twenty dollars. This is good price,no?
只给你最好的
For u,only the best.
你值得拥有
You’re worth it.
谢谢你 甜心 你欠我的 女人
Thank u,sugarplum. You owe me,lady.

Here.
回头见 好 多保重
See u later. OK. Take care of urselves.
嗨 妈 你在干什么?
Hi,Ma. What are u doing?
我在给文割草
I’m mowing Vin’s lawn.
嘿 文
Well… Hey,Vin!
我在睡觉 多谢吵醒
I was sleeping. Thanks for that.
他干嘛给你的土地割草?
Why is he mowing ur dirt patch?
是啊 他按小时付费 我让他认识下这个世界
yeah,he’s paying me hourly. I’m showing him how the world works.
你工作 就有钱拿 有酒喝
You work,u get paid,u drink.
你在喝酒?
Are u drinking alcohol?
我真的不记得了
I honestly don’t remember.
好吧 我们走 我要做晚饭
All right,let’s go. I’m gonna make dinner.
你可以写作业 我已经吃过了
You can do homework. I already ate.
别割了 你弄的都是土 我们走吧
Stop mow… You’re mowing dirt. Let’s go.
他吃饱了 作业写了 我的工作完成了 我要休息
He’s fed,the homework’s checked,I’ve done my job,I’m taking a break.
明天发薪 好了 来吧 我们走 别管了
Payday tomorrow. OK. Come on,let’s… Leave it.
根本没有草
There’s no grass.
拜 文
Bye,Vin.
你出局 好运
You’re out! Good luck.
准备好被砸红屁♥股♥吧 小崽子
Get ready for a red ass,u little shit bag.
好 我们干掉他 加油 加油
All right,we got him. Come on,come on.
没抢到
Missed it!
快祷告吧 娘炮
Say ur prayers,u little pussy.
怎么回事 这是怎么了 我不知道
What happened? What happened here? I don’t know.
你不知道? 不是我的错
You don’t know? It’s not my fault.
让我看看
Let me see.
你个混♥蛋♥ 王八蛋 小杂种!
You asshole,dick bag,son of a whore!
布隆斯坦!
Bronstein!
你是谁 你是谁
Who are u? Who are u?
我是达卡
I am Daka.
你是谁
Who are u?
我是奥利佛 奥利佛
I’m Oliver. Oliver.
你干嘛这么用力敲门? 他耳朵不好
Why u bang this door so much? He’s hard of hearing!
让他进来 别吼我
Let him in! Don’t yell at me!
你打破了他的鼻子?
You broke his nose?
是啊 先生 我想是的 到处都是血
Yes,sir,I think so. There was blood everywhere.
你真该瞧瞧 我是想啊
You should’ve seen it. I wish I had.
你肯定是一击即中 让我瞧瞧
You must have got him just right. Show me.

OK.
你教他打架? 他是个小矮子 知道吗?
You teach him fighting? He’s a little runt,u know?
他得学会如何保护自己
He’s got to learn how to defend himself.
混♥蛋♥才打架呢
Fighting is for assholes.
我的钱呢?
Where’s my money?
在梳妆台上
It’s on the dresser.
减掉医疗费的钱
Minus the co-pay.
你不会教孩子
You don’t teach children.
看看你
Look at u.
打断他的鼻子
Breaking his nose!
她是谁?
Who is she?
应♥召♥女郎
A lady of the night.
那是什么?
What’s that?
是讨生活更可靠的一种方式
It’s one of the more honest ways to make a living.
大屏幕会告诉你今天的赛况
The board tells u the action for the day,
赛马号♥ 谁在跑 骑师是谁 等等
race number,who’s running,who’s riding,and so forth.
20/1是什么 赔率
What’s 20-slash-one? That’s odds.
维加斯的马票商人为那匹马赢的几率是20分之一
Some bookie out of Vegas thinks that that horse has a one-in-20 chance of winning.
如果真的如此 你会得到什么?
What do u get if he does?
我们的钱20倍 划算啊
20 times ur money. That’s a good deal.
如果赢的话 当然
If u win,sure.
裹着脚那匹就是条狗 (指无用)
That one with the wraps is a dog.
似乎不是夸奖
Doesn’t sound like a compliment.
对马来说不是 他赢的几率是天文数字
Not for a horse. No,the odds of him winning are astronomical.
机会越渺茫 赢得越多
Long odds,bigger paut.
我们应该选他
We should take him across the board.
别想太多 小子
Well,don’t get ahead of urself,kid.
你在祈祷吗? 祈祷?
Are u praying? Praying?
看起来像是 我们不是说过你不讲话吗
That’s what it looks like. I thought we talked about u not talking.
什么是三重彩?
What’s a trifecta?
你选三匹马 一 二 三
You pick,three horses: one,two,three,
按照他们的名次 这是高风险 高奖金
in the order they finish,and it’s a high risk,high reward.
感觉不太可能啊
Sounds improbable.
如果你赌博 就也有可能赢大奖的
Well,if u’re gonna gamble,u might as well have a chance to win big.
哈维最权威 甜姐儿
Harvey Knows Best,Sweeter Lady,
香槟杯
Champagne Flute.
一 二 三
One,two,three.
800比1
800-to-1.
你有钱吗? 当然
You got any money? Sure.
七块 那是什么 午饭钱吗?
Seven dollars. What is that,lunch money?
是的 先生
Yes,sir.
你可能会输得很惨
Well,u might as well learn the hard way.
我也投一点 缓和一下
I’ll throw in some,too. That’s called mitigation.
什么是…缓和?
What’s… mitigation?
就是 你出七块 我出三块
That’s where u throw in seven and I throw in three.
出发了!
And they’re off!
甜姐儿领先一个半身长
Sweeter Lady takes the lead by a length and a half…
冲啊 冲啊
Come on. Come on.
现在是哈维最权威
and here comes Harvey Knows Best!
哈维最权威在全力最后冲刺
Harvey Knows Best making a final surge as they come around for the line!
太扯了
This is ridiculous!
真的有戏 继续冲啊
This is really happening! Don’t stop!
不要停
Don’t stop!
继续冲 继续冲 太不可思议了
Don’t stop! Don’t stop! This is ridiculous!
太扯了
This is ridiculous!
冲啊 冲啊
Go! Go!
不要停 坚持住啊 拜托
Don’t stop! Just hang on,please!
冠军是哈维最权威
And it will be Harvey Knows Best
其后是甜姐儿 和香槟杯
followed by Sweeter Lady and Champagne Flute.
不公平 太不公平了 我们赢了 不是吗?
This isn’t fair! It’s not fair! We won,didn’t we?
跟着我演 跟着演
Just roll with this,just roll with this,man.
跟着演 假装你没有赢
Just roll with this,and act like u didn’t win it.
妈的 不 不 我们失败了
Shit! No,no,it didn’t work for us.
你明白吗?
Do u understand me?
没有成功 我们全输进去了
It didn’t happen. We didn’t win at all.
我们一毛钱都没赢 好吗?
We didn’t win anything,OK?
谢谢
Thank u.
下午好 麦克肯纳先生
Good afternoon… Mr. MacKenna.
我要给我孙子开个储蓄账户
I need to open up a savings account for my grandson.
还有这些够还清我的账户了
And this’ll get my account up to zero.
你顺便帮我结清
Close me out while u’re tapping away over there.
永远不要当管账的 孩子
Don’t ever become a pencil pusher,kid.
没骨气
They’re spineless.
你好 布隆斯坦夫人
Hello,Mrs. Bronstein.
我是丹-奥布莱恩 圣帕特里克的校长
This is Dan O’Brien,principal here at St. Patrick.
几天前 你儿子 奥利佛在学校打架
A few days ago,ur son,Oliver,was involved in a fight at school.
我们有联♥系♥你 什么?
We’ve tried to reach u… What?
如果你是电♥话♥销♥售♥ 请留言 这样我就不会回你电♥话♥
If u’re a telemarketer,please leave a message so I can not return ur call.

Vin.
文? 奥利佛?
Vin? Oliver?
奥利佛 我是妈妈 接电♥话♥
Oliver,it’s Mom. Pick up.
你好?
Hello?
再来一杯?
You want another?
是的 谢谢 来吧 我们要活在今天
Yes,please. Go for it. We’re living today.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me,sir?
你们这些孩子 说话跟蚊子似的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!