Here’s a dime.
打给你妈 告诉他你有系安全带
Call ur mom,tell her u’re wearing ur seat belt.
一毛钱不够 什么时候的事儿?
It costs more than a dime. Since when?
从我出生开始
Since before I was born.
这国家成什么德行了
What is this country coming to?

Right here.
要是这还不够 就对方付钱
If it costs more than that,call collect.
嘿 看啊 是废物啊 你住在这边?
Hey,look. It’s dipshit. You live in this neighborhood?
因为你我被留堂了 混♥蛋♥
I probably got detention ’cause of u,asshole.
你被留堂是因为你拿了我的东西
You got detention ’cause u took my stuff.
你怎么知道是我拿的 打小报告
How do u know I took it,u narc?
他扇你!
He just slapped u!
住手
Stop!
把他放倒了
You got him.
听着 下次老师问你怎么回事
Listen,the next time the teachers ask u what happened,
你什么都不许说 明白了吗?
u don’t say anything! You got me?
放开我 不要 我管你
Get off me! No! I don’t care!
哭着跑去找你妈吧 哭吧
So u can go crying to ur mommy! Cry…
你个小王八蛋干什么呢
What are u little shit heels doing?
是你吗 罗伯特-奥森斯基?
Is that u,Robert Ocinski?
不是 先生 我叫约翰 狗屁 小混♥蛋♥
No,sir. My name’s John. Bullshit,u little prick.
你是布里安娜的孩子
You’re Briana’s kid.
布鲁克林唯一的波多黎各波兰人
Only Puerto Rican Polack in Brooklyn.
我跟你个小王八蛋讲清楚
Well,I got a deal for u little bully shit heels.
不管你对这小子干什么 我都会还给你妈
Whatever u do to this guy here,I’m gonna do to ur mothers.
听明白了吗 同时呢
You understand? And in the meantime…
走你
ride this.
快跑
Run!
快点 我们快走 跑吧 你个小
Come on,let’s get out,man! Run,u little…
滚蛋 快跑吧 小杂种
Get out of here! Get moving,u little shits!
快跑 那个老头儿是疯子
Let’s get out of here! The old man’s crazy!
咋地 还等邀请函呢?
What,u waiting for a paper invitation?
谁教你扇耳光的?
Who taught u to slap?
不知道 先生 可能是本能反应吧
I don’t know,sir. Just an instinct,I guess.
是啊 你得忘掉
Yeah,well,u need to unlearn that.
我过敏 先生 对什么?
I’m allergic,sir. To what?
香烟
Cigarette smoke.
你♥爸♥没教过你自卫吗?
Your father never taught u to defend urself?
没有 先生 他是和平主义者
No,sir. He’s a pacifist.
这个国家不是靠免费拥抱建立起来的 这一点可以肯定
this country wasn’t founded by tree huggers,that’s for sure.
不 你要学会保护自己 不然就会挨揍
No,u need to defend urself,or u get mowed down.
我个子小 如果你没发现的话
I’m small,if u haven’t noticed.
是啊 希♥特♥勒♥也是 这种比喻太过分了
Yeah,so was Hitler. That’s a horrible comparison.
确实 不过有道理
Indeed. Making a point,though.
小不代表任何事 重要的是这里
Small means nothing. It’s what’s in here.
或这里 先生
Or here,sir.
好吧 小电厂(活力十足的人)
OK,powerhouse.
拿一下篮子
Grab the basket.
嘿 嘿 文
Hey. Hey,Vin.
这地方就像个豪♥宅♥
This place is like a mansion.
好 等我们进去 别说话
OK,when we get in there,no talking.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
这就是你练习不说话的好机会
You know,this is a great chance for u to practice no talking.
来吧
Come on.
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry I’m late.
你来了 医生
There u are,Doctor.
很高兴见到你 珊迪 感觉怎么样?
Nice to see u,Sandy. How u feeling?
今天是我生日 好
Today is my birthday. OK.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
多大了 17岁?
What are u,17?
你把那些放到抽屉里 好吗
Oh,will u put those things in those drawers?
好 珊迪
All right,Sandy.
咱们听听心脏怎么样
Let’s see how the old ticker’s working.
你能…告诉他们 我不喜欢
Can u… tell them I don’t like…
菜豆
the green beans
他们和培根粒
when they put the bacon bits
放在一起的?
chopped up in there with them?
太油腻了
It’s too greasy for me.
好的 珊迪
Will do,Sandy.
在我看来
Well,as near as I can tell…
你依然很美
u’re still beautiful.
或许你需要听听我助手的意见
Perhaps u require a second opinion from my associate.
很美
Beautiful.
我们这里可以洗衣服的 文
You know,we can do the laundry here,Vin.
我们有提供服务 谢谢
We have a service. Thanks.
这让我有事可做 你的小帮手是谁
It gives me something to do. Who’s ur helper?
他是每小时11块
He’s 11 bucks an hour.
我叫奥利佛
It’s Oliver,actually.
很高兴认识你 奥利我 我是安娜
Nice to meet u,Oliver. I’m Ana.
好 谢谢
OK,thanks.
好的
OK.
等下
Oh,wait.
她不喜欢菜豆
She don’t like the string beans.
我会记着的 她喜欢什么? 西兰花
I’ll make a note.What’s she prefer? Broccoli.
西兰花可以
Broccoli’s good.
好 谢谢 保重 文
OK,thanks. Take care,Vin.
时间到
And time.
好吧 这样只会让你被狠揍一顿
OK. Well,that’s just gonna get u beat up pretty bad.
我也不想打架
I don’t want to fight,anyway.
没人想 知道吗 你以为我想去打仗吗?
Well,nobody wants to fight. You know? You think I wanted to go to war?
你以为一个18岁的孩子愿意坐在稻田里
You think an 18-year-old kid wants to sit in a rice paddy
子弹在脑袋上飞过? 什么时候的事?
with bullets whizzing by his head? When was that?
越南 你去过?
Vietnam. You were there?
应该是我想象的
I think I’m imagining it.
好吧 我教你一样东西 应该是你的绝招了
All right,I’m gonna show u one thing,and it’s probably ur best shot.
如果你做得对 就可以弄断对方的鼻子
If u do it right,u can break the guy’s nose.
弄断他的鼻子? 别担心 你不行的
Break his nose? Relax. You’re not gonna get it right.
好了 好
All right. OK.
他比你块头大 所以要蹲低
He’s bigger than u,so u get down below him like this,
像这样下蹲 蹲低
u squat like this… just crouch…
然后用力站起来 腿部发力起身
and u stand up real hard,and u push all the way through ur legs,
用尽全力 你的肩膀 屁♥股♥ 全身的力量
all the way up,ur shoulders,ur butt,everything pushes up,
胳膊用力往上推 朝着鼻子狠狠打过去
and u push all the way up through that arm and go whack,right in the snoot.
好吗? 对我试试 准备好了?
Right? Try it on me. Ready?
好 但你要速度更快 好吗?
OK,but u got to do it faster than that,right?
好 现在 来
OK. All right,now…
麦琪-布隆斯坦?
Maggie Bronstein?
我有防狼喷雾的 好
I have Mace! OK.
我有文件 国王郡家庭法♥院♥
I’ve got papers. Kings County Family Court.
就是说 你被传唤了
As they say,u’ve been served.
是 我知道你有超时工作 所以
Yeah,I know u worked some extra hours,so…
我会付的 我可不会打折
I’m gonna cover it. I wasn’t offering a discount.
你为什么哭?
So,what have u been crying about?
说来话长了 好吧
It’s a long story. OK.
重点是什么?
What’s the punch line?
我前夫要监护权
My ex wants custody.
那我的工作保障也没了
There goes my job security.
谢谢啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Thanks,u asshole.
还说不定谁赢呢
That could’ve gone either way.
会有点冷 好吗?
It’s gonna be cold for a second,OK?
看到吗? 那是宝宝的头
See there? That’s the baby’s head.
头可真大
This is very big head.
或许是好事儿 不是吗? 这个岁数最大的就是这里了
Maybe good,no? It’s the biggest part at this age.
这是…这是她的小腿
And these… are her little legs.
是女的?
She?
你不知道?抱歉 你是不想知道吗?
You didn’t know? Sorry. Did u not want to know?
不会 我很高兴知道
No. It’s good to know.
你的保险无法验证 麦克肯纳先生
I couldn’t verify with ur insurance,Mr. MacKenna.
我们刚结婚
We are just married.
是的 真的?
That happened. Really?
是的 我跟保险的人说了 你也知道他们办事儿有多慢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!