Yeah. He doesn’t usually like people who say they’re good with animals.
你从没看过”两傻”[上世纪50年代喜剧系列电影]
You never seen Abbott and Costello?
没 先生 很老吗?
No,sir. Are they old?
不是 他们死了
No. They’re dead.
最老就是这样了
That’s the oldest u can be.
或是最年轻 死了时间就静止了
Or the youngest. Time freezes when u’re dead.
你从哪儿学来的?
Where’d u learn that?
一本书 什么书?
A book. What book?
一本儿童书 先生 恐怕你不知道
A kids book,sir. I doubt u’d know it.
该吃晚饭了
It’s dinnertime.
你肚子饿吗? 有一点 先生
You hungry or something? A little,sir.
意料之中
That figures.
失陪一下 我去去就来
Excuse me,I’ll be right back.
你要吃寿司
You’re getting sushi.
应该是你妈
That’s probably ur mother.
应该是 先生
Probably,sir.
别起来 好
Don’t get up. OK.
嗨 我…
Hi. I…
嗨 文森特 是
Hi. Vincent? Yep.
麦琪 我…
Maggie. I…
谢谢你照看他
Thank u for watching him.
你知道 新的工作 还有 我老板….你懂的
You know,with the new job and… my boss,u know…
我不需要听整个故事 好吧
I don’t need to hear the whole story. OK.

Here.
我们怎么说的? 是…
What’d we say? Was that…
三小时…每小时12块
…that three hours at… at $12…
36块 是啊 我知道
$36. Yeah. Yeah,I know that.
我有两张20的 我没零钱
I’ve got two twenties. I don’t have change.
没事儿
That’s fine.
孩子放学怎么会没人看呢?
How come u don’t have anyone to watch this kid after school?
我们才刚搬来 孩子他爹呢
We just moved in. Where’s the father?
我们大学时认识 结果呢
We met in college,and it turns out that…
他一直都有别人 那就不需要说出来
he had been seeing someone… Don’t need to tell it,then.
你要赔我的篱笆吗?
You gonna pay for my fence?
是的 我…我说过我会的 那我的树呢?
Yeah,I… yes,I said I was going to. And my tree?
我不知道该怎么…我可以付一根树枝的钱
I’m not sure how… I can pay for a branch.
每样东西都是有价的 你是成年人 应该懂得
Everything has a price. You’re an adult,u should know that.
好吧 那你告诉我
All right. Let me know.
我可以放学后帮你看孩子 几个小时
I can watch the kid after school,a few hours.
同样的价钱
Same price.
我可以每小时11块 你负责零食钱
I can do $11 an hour,u pay the snacks.
你儿子吃掉了我最后一罐沙丁鱼
Your kid ate my last can of sardines.
真的吗?
Really?
闻闻他的口气
Smell his breath
我以为你在文森特家吃过了
I thought u ate at Vincent’s house.
我们吃了寿司 吃的寿司?
We had sushi. You had sushi?
沙丁鱼 他说是寿司 不想让他难受
Well,sardines. He calls it sushi. Didn’t want to hurt his feelings.
这么说 你喜欢他? 他挺有趣的
So,u like him? Well,he’s interesting.
也挺酷 臭脾气那种
Sort of cool,in a grouchy sort of way.
是啊 我相信
Yeah,I’ll bet he is.
不过他有一直很酷的猫 菲利克斯
He has a cool cat,though,Felix.
你瞧 他…提出放学后照看你
You know,he… offered to watch u after school.
是吗? 这是个坏主意 是吧?
He did? That’s a horrible idea,right?
这个…
Well…
他住在隔壁 没有比这更近的了
he lives right next door. You can’t get closer than that.
是啊 我也想了一下
Yeah,I had thought about that.
可以帮我省去找保姆的时间
u know,it would save me from having to find a babysitter.
不过你会在家的 对吗?
You’ll be home,though,right?
当然 我会回家的 就是有时会晚
Yeah,I’m gonna come home,but sometimes late.
你知道现在要工作的人是我 你♥爸♥没在帮忙
You know,I’m the one that has to work now. ur father’s not helping.
我不知道他以后会不会 你的学费也不便宜
I don’t know if he ever is going to. And ur school’s not exactly cheap.
我想他很老了 构不成威胁
I guess he’s too old to be dangerous,
也不会太老 太危险
and not too old to be too dangerous,either.
如果你懂我意思的话
If u know what I mean.
破地方
Stupid place.
谁惹到你了?
Who pissed in ur Cheerios?
我不能再跳舞了 没想到呢
I can’t dance no more. Oh,that’s a surprise.
我们需要钱 文
We need the money,Vin!
慈悲的本质突然是强求了
The quality of mercy is suddenly strained.
我应该起诉这些混♥蛋♥ 怎么说来着
I should sue these assholes! What’s the word?
歧视孕妇! 对不对?
Discrimination against pregnant woman! Yes?
我想这是个好官司
I think u got a real good case.
这个大肚子搭进去我太多钱
This stupid bump is costing me much money.
很快他会花你更多钱的
Well,he’s gonna cost u a lot more pretty soon.
不是”他” 是她?
It’s not “he” it’s a she?
我怎么知道? 你看我像灵媒吗?
How I know this? I look like psychic to u?
不 你不像 但是有高科技的
No,u don’t. But they have technology.
是啊 我知道
Yeah,I know what they have.
或许我可以打给脱衣舞店的老板
Well,maybe I call stripper employer
让他把医保卡传过来付超声波的钱
and ask them to fax insurance card to pay ultrasound.
对吗?
Yes?
那么 我想问题就是
So,the question I suppose is…
什么是圣人? 什么是圣人呢
what is a saint? What is a saint?
有人知道吗?
Does anybody know what a saint is?
我想他们不知道 瑞秋
I don’t think they do. Ooh,Rachel.
展示和表现出非凡神性的人
Individuals who display and act out of exceptional holiness.
非常好 谢谢 瑞秋
That’s pretty perfect. Thank u,Rachel.
谁能说出一个圣人的名字?
Who can name a saint?
耶利米 圣犹大?
Jeremiah. Saint Jude?
圣犹大 是的 那圣犹大最出名的是什么?
Saint Jude,yes. And what is Saint Jude known for?
我想他有一家医院 是吧?
I think he owns a hospital,right?
还有高尔夫锦标赛 是吧? 是啊 好了
And a golf tournament,right? That’s what… Yeah,OK.
有谁知道当代圣人吗
Anyone know any modern-day saints?
布里吉特
Bridgette.
特里莎修女 特里莎修女 没错
Mother Teresa. Mother Teresa,yes.
MT就是个当代圣人
The big MT is a modern-day saint.
所以 圣人就是一个人
So,a saint is a human being
我们歌♥颂他们对其他人的
we celebrate for their commitment and dedication
投入和奉献 他们所做出的牺牲
to other human beings,for the sacrifices that they make,
他们为了让世界更美好付出的辛苦
for their hard work in making the world a better place
那些在我们身边 那些跟随他们的人
for those around us and for those who will follow them.
晚安
Good night.
麦琪-布隆斯坦? 嗨
Maggie Bronstein? Hi.
罗宾请病假了 还有六个病例
Robin called in sick. Got six cases backed up.
是啊 不过我得去接我儿子 所以…
Yeah,I have to go pick up my son,though,so…
抱歉 没有人来接♥班♥ 我不能让你走
Sorry,can’t let u clock out without the shift being covered.
医院规定
Hospital policy.
说吧 胆小鬼 跟我推销吧
Come on,coward,try to sell me something.
喂?
Yeah?
文森特? 你个恶巫婆
Vincent? You evil witch.
我会听你说完长篇大论
I’m gonna listen to ur whole goddamn spiel,
然后挂上电♥话♥
and then I’m gonna hang up.
文森特 是麦琪 麦琪? 好名字
Vincent,it’s Maggie. Maggie? That’s a good one.
等下 是加尔各答的麦琪 还是新德里的麦琪?
Wait,is it Maggie from Calcutta,or is it Maggie from New Delhi?
不 是你邻居麦琪
No,it’s ur neighbor,Maggie.
你要干嘛?
What the hell do u want?
走了!
Let’s go!
系好安全带
You better buckle up.
你都没系 我的人生我自己操心
You’re not buckled. My life is my problem.
这是回家的路吗? 不是
This the way home? No.
嘿 咱们说一下S.O.P.
Hey,let’s lay down some S.O. P.
我不知道什么是S.O.P. 先生
I don’t know what S.O.P. means,sir.
标准操作程序
Standard operating procedure.
我去哪儿 你去哪儿 照我说的做
You go where I go,u do what I say,
顺便把作业写完 不过最重要的是
get ur homework done somewhere along the way,but most importantly,
你别烦我
u don’t annoy me.
心烦的时候 我不高兴
I am not happy when I’m annoyed.
你现在心烦吗?
Are u annoyed right now?
并没有
Not particularly.
是哟?
Really?
给你一毛钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!