and I’ll be home a couple hours after that.
等下 妈 你不来接我吗?
Wait,Ma,u’re not gonna pick me up or anything?
我停在公车道了 我不能再吃罚单了 奥利佛 拜 乖乖的
I’m in the bus lane! I’m not gonna get another ticket,Oliver! Bye,be good!
好 安静
OK,settle down!
安静 都坐好 坐好 安静了
Settle down! Settle down! Settle down! Settle down!
我知道年纪太小 你很难管住自己
I know it’s hard to contain urselves when u’re so,so young
又喝那么多甜果汁
and full of sugar juice,
但我们必须专心学习 不然会怎样?
but we must concentrate on our studies or we will what?
我们会愚蠢地死去
We will die dumb.
没错 我们会的 笨蛋在天堂可不受欢迎
Yes,we will,and dumbness does not play well in Heaven.
这位是奥利佛
This is Oliver.
奥利佛要在圣帕特里克插班
Oliver is joining us midstream here at St. Patrick,
我们非常欢迎他 是不是?
and we are very happy to have him,are we not?
欢迎来到圣帕特里克 奥利佛
Welcome to St. Patrick,Oliver.
如此真诚的关怀 谢谢
Such genuine caring. Thank u.
我想你很感动吧 是不是 被感动到了吧?
I think u feel touched? Right? You feel touched by that?
或许作为感谢 你可以带大家做晨祷
Maybe as a thank u,u can lead us all in morning prayer.
我想…我想我是犹太人
I think… I think I’m Jewish.
好 很好
OK. Good to know.
奥利佛认为他是犹太人
Oliver thinks he’s Jewish.
我也是 我是信佛的
So am I. I’m Buddhist.
根本没有上帝
There is no God.
是啊 你明白了吧
Yes. You get the idea.
我们这里有世上的各种宗教信仰 奥利佛
We celebrate all the religions of the world in this room,Oliver.
我是天主教 这是最棒的宗教 真的
I’m a Catholic,which is the best of all the religions,really,
因为我们有最多的规矩和最好看的衣服
because we have the most rules and the best clothes,
但我们这里还有佛教♥徒♥ 不可知论者
but among us there is also a Buddhist,agnostic.
我们有浸礼会教友 还有个”我不知道诶”
We have a Baptist,and we have an “I don’t know,”
似乎是世界上发展最迅速的宗教
which seems to be the fastest growing religion in the world.
现在又多了一个 “我想我是犹太人”
And now we have “I think I’m Jewish,”
这可是头一次呢 奥利佛 所以感谢你啊
which is a new one for the class,Oliver,so thanks for that,
但并不能让你逃避做晨祷
but it does not preclude u from giving us a morning prayer.
大家低下头 一起祷告
Let us bow our heads and pray.
亲爱的
Dear…
上帝 等等
God,et cetera.
亲爱的 亲爱的 上帝 感谢你?
Dear… Dear God… thank u?
阿门 阿门
Amen. Amen.
阿门! 阿门 感谢上帝 阿门
Amen! Amen,thanks be to God. Amen.
好 很鼓舞人心
All right,stirring stuff.
非常好 奥利佛 找地方坐下吧
Well done,Oliver. Go grab urself a seat.
其他人都拿出课本
And everybody else dust off those textbooks
翻到第12章
and go to chapter 12.
第12章 天主教的圣人们
That’s chapter 12,Catholic saints.
好 我来了
All right,I’m here.
我来了 准备好了 我可以的
I’m here. I’m ready. I’m able.
咱们冲吧 加油
Let’s get this. Come on.
上啊 冲啊
Come on,dig in.
上啊
Come on.
冲啊
Come on!
一次
One time!
就一次!
One damn time!
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch!
不知道生你生个什么气 老文
I don’t know why u get so pissy,Vinny.
你总是输啊 到现在也该自得其乐了吧
u always lose. It seems like u’d be comfortable by now.
是啊 日子难过
Yeah,tough day.
别客气
Help urself.
我口渴 你还欠我钱 老文
I’m thirsty. And u owe me money,Vin.
我有麻烦 我在想办法了
I got a situation I’m working out.
你不是只欠我一个人
You know,I’m not the sole proprietor here.
我还有其他人要答复呢
I’ve got other people to answer to.
我只是需要多一点时间 仅此而已
I just need a little time,that’s all.
那我该跟他们怎么说?
So what do I tell them?
一个月
A month.
咱们各退一步
We’ll split the difference.
俩礼拜
Make it two weeks.
当心
Watch out!
好吧 多少?
All right,how many?
时间到
And time!
你可以放手了
You can let go now.
你之前的学校有教体育吗?
Did they have physical education in the last school u went to?
有 你有上吗?
Yes. Did u take it?
有的 老师
Yes,sir.
瞧瞧这是谁啊 大力士来了
Look who it is. There’s the strong man.
“我想我是犹太人” 我的名字是奥利佛
“I think I’m Jewish.” My name’s Oliver,by the way.
“我的名字是奥利佛”
“My name’s Oliver.”
你个臭小子
You little turd.
你从哪儿来的? 你好
Where’d u come from,anyway? Hello.
你们有听到铃♥声♥吗?
Did u guys hear the bell?
那表示该去上课了
That means to move,go to class.
快点 走了
Come on,let’s go.
连仰卧起坐都做不起来
Can’t even do a sit-up.
需要地图吗? 不用 老师
Do u need a map? No,sir.
你最好加快速度 不然要迟到了 我们走吧
Well,u better double-time it,or u’re gonna be late. Let’s go.
妈的
Shit.
谁拿了他的衣服?
Who took his clothes?
短裤不错
Nice shorts.
先生?
Sir?
带我走吧 上帝 别耍我 是我 先生
Take me,God. Don’t play with me. It’s me,sir.
干嘛?
Yeah,what?
不知能否用下你的电♥话♥?
I was wondering if I could use ur phone?
我的电♥话♥? 是的
My phone? Yes.
在我家? 是的 先生
In my house? Yes,sir.
我要打电♥话♥给我妈 我被锁在房♥子外了
I need to call my mom. I’m locked out of the house,
因为体育课的人拿走了我的钥匙和手♥机♥
’cause these guys in gym class took my keys and my phone
我进不去 他们还拿了我的钱包
and I can’t get in. And they also took my wallet.
我不需要听整个故事 好吗?
I don’t need to hear the whole story,OK?
就一个电♥话♥
One call.
嗨 我是麦琪 现在不能接电♥话♥
Hi. It’s Maggie. Can’t take ur call right now.
请留言
Please leave a message.
嘿 妈妈 我丢了家里的钥匙和钱包
Oh,hey,Mom. I,lost my keys for the house and my wallet
还有手♥机♥ 我在
and my phone,and I’m at the…
隔壁那个老头家里
old guy’s next-door.
先生 你叫什么名字?
Sir,what’s ur name?
文森特 老头儿 文森特 老头儿
Vincent,the old guy. Vincent,the old guy.
很刻薄那个
The mean one.
你叫什么?
What’s ur name?
奥利佛 先生
It’s Oliver,sir.
他们让你穿短裤上学?
They let u wear those shorts to school?
说来话长了 先生
Well,it’s a long story,sir.
我相信
I’m sure it is.
喂?
Yeah?
嗨 我是麦琪 奥利佛的妈妈
Hi. This is Maggie,Oliver’s mom.
你的孩子在这儿
Your kid’s here.
是啊 我知道 我收到他的留言了 希望可以
Yeah,I know. I got his message. I hope that’s all right.
什么可以?
Is what all right?
就是他待在那里 待在这儿
That he stays there. Stays here?
怎样 在这儿待着? 我在上班
Like what,stays here? I’m at work.
手头还有三四个病例 得过几个小时才能回家
I’ve got three or four more cases,and I’m not gonna be home for a few hours,
所以我实在是没办法
so I’m kind of in a jam here.
你要我看孩子?
You want me to babysit?
不是…他又不是小婴儿
Well,it’s not… It’s not like he’s a baby.
他应该会安静♥坐♥着写作业
I mean,he’s just probably gonna sit quietly and do his homework.
他…他很好管的 先生 那是…
He’s… he’s really easy. Sir,is that…
你给多少钱? 什么?
How much u paying? What?
你要我看孩子 我又不是慈善家
You want me to babysit. I’m not a philanthropy.
我不…一小时十块? 十二
I don’t… Ten dollars an hour? Twelve.
好 一小时十二 能让我跟他讲几句吗?
OK,$12 an hour. Can I talk to him?
找你的
It’s for u.
他喜欢的人不多
He doesn’t like many people.
我很会和动物相处的 先生
I’m good with animals,sir.
是啊 他通常不喜欢 说自己会和动物相处的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!