有个爱尔兰人 到一个女人家敲门 说
So this Irish guy knocks on this lady’s door and says,
“你有什么…那个…
u know “Have u got any,uh… Any,uh…
工作给我吗?”
work for me?”
她说 “你瞧”
And she says,”Um,well,u know,
其实呢 你可以给门廊刷漆”
as a matter of fact,u could paint the porch.”
可两小时后 那家伙回来说
But two hours later,the guy comes back and says,
“我已经干完了 女士
“I’m already finished,ma’am,
“不过告诉您一声 那不是保时捷 是宝马”[porch谐音]
but just for ur information,it’s not a Porsche,it’s a BMW.”
片名:圣人文森特
好了 混♥蛋♥
OK,asshole.
跑起来
Giddyap.
天啊 摸摸看
Oh,my God… feel this.
宝宝在踢我 感受一下
Baby’s kicking. Feel.
摸摸看 不是啦 不是摸我的奶♥子♥
Touch it. No,not my boob.
是这儿
Here.
抱歉我们吵醒你了
Sorry we woke u up.
是男的 这小王八蛋
It was him,this asshole.
什么意思? 最近手头紧
What’s this? I’m a little tight right now.
我这儿可不接受分期付款 我又不是零售商
My shit is not layaway. I’m not JCPenney.
你知道我能补上的
You know I’m good for it.
我现在赚钱不像以前了 文 只有几个变♥态♥喜欢大肚婆
I don’t make like before,Vin. Only a few freaks like the belly.
我得攒产假的钱啊
I have to save for maternity leave.
嘿 我喜欢大肚婆 好吗?
Hey,I like the belly,OK?
我们下周二再见
I’ll see u next Tuesday.
到时候多给点 好吗 双倍
Extra when u do,OK? Double.
这条说被冻结了
This one here says the line is frozen.
是的 因为这些逆按揭 你只能借出你手中房♥产
Yes,with these reverse mortgages,u can only borrow a percentage
价值的百分之一 这叫按揭成数
of the equity u have in the house.That’s called the loan-to-value.
不过现在 因为你每个月都会从我们这儿领钱
But now,since u’ve been getting monthly payments from us
在过去的…八年里
for the last… eight years,
你已经达到了套现极限
u’ve reached the cash-out limit.
就是我刚提到的按揭成数
That’s that loan-to-value thing I just mentioned.
这房♥子价值… 是曾经价值
The house is worth… It was worth.
不管过去价值多少
Whatever it was worth.
我需要那笔钱
I need that money.
抱歉 麦克肯纳先生 但我真的无能为力
I’m sorry,Mr. MacKenna,but there’s really nothing I can do.
事实就是如此 事实就是如此?
It is what it is. “It is what it is”?
现在是人就这么说 你知道什么意思吗?
Everyone’s saying that now. You know what it means?
“你完蛋了 你就一直玩蛋儿去吧”
“You’re screwed,and u shall remain screwed.”
我要结清这个账户
I want to close this account.
很遗憾 先生 能问下原因吗?
I’m so sorry to hear that,sir. May I ask why?
女士 你就是一颗螺丝钉
Lady,u’re just a spoke on a wheel,
跟我们这些笨蛋一样都在讨生活
trying to make a living like the rest of us schmucks.
我不想跟你飙脏话 所以咱们就…
I do not want to tell u to go fuck urself,so let’s…
我要结清 好吗? 就别多说了 拜托
I’m closing it,OK? Let’s just leave it at that,please.

OK.
112块1毛4
$112.14.
好 要小钞 不行 先生
All right,small bills. No,sir.
你透♥支♥太多了 什么意思?
You’re overdrawn that much. What does that mean?
你取的钱超过了你账户里的存款
You took out more money than u actually have in ur account.
零在这儿 你在零以下
Here’s zero. You went below zero.
这么说 我不能结清了?
So I… can’t close this account?
你可以 只要你让它回到零
You can. Once u get it back to zero.
嘿 你悠着点儿 文
Hey,u taking care of urself,Vin?
是啊 眼神不好啊你
Yeah,blurry eyes.
我在做有氧运动 看不出来吗
I’m doing aerobics,can’t u tell?
我在做”简-方达健身操”
I’m doing the Jane Fonda workout.
一 二 三 拉伸
A one,two,three,and stretch.
简现在也很美
Janie’s still looking good.
罗杰 你能给整一杯
Roger,is there any chance u could ever make one of these
够烈的 给不是你妹妹的人吗?
that’s strong enough for someone that’s not… ur sister?
不如我们消停一会儿吧
Why don’t we give it a break for a minute.
消停什么啊 酒
Give what a break? The liquor.
你不为我服务了?
You’re not gonna serve me?
别犯浑 我这是为你好
Don’t be like that. I’m watching out for u here.
你为我好?
You watching out for me?
你整天卖♥♥酒给这些糊涂蛋
You serve poison all day to all these people that don’t know no better.
这样他们活着的时候就可以死了
So they can die while they’re living.
你还为我好呢 伪君子
And u’re watching out for me. You phony.
过来
Come here.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
有人在睡觉!
People are sleeping!
娘的
Piss.
嘿 怎么回事?
Hey! What’s going on?
你会说英语吗? 是的 我们说英语 先生
You habla English? Yes,we speak English,senor.
那你们他妈在这儿干嘛?
Then what the hell are u doing here?
你个混♥蛋♥撞了我的树
That’s my tree u assholes hit.
还有我的篱笆
And my fence.
我的车
And my damn car.
你会说英语吗?
Do u speak English?
待在这儿 是 先生
Stay here. Yes,sir.
我要报♥警♥
I’m calling the cops.
大家没事吧 你想怎样?
Is everybody OK? What do u want?
我是麦琪 你的新邻居 所以?
I’m Maggie. I’m ur new neighbor. So?
我们要搬进来
Well,we’re moving in.
看得出来 这俩二货是跟你一起的吗?
I can see that,yeah. Are these dipshits with u?
是 他们是我从搬家公♥司♥请来的
Yes,they’re the men I hired from the moving company.
天啊
Oh,boy.
“天啊”? 不对 “我靠”还差不多
“Oh,boy”? No. “Oh,shit” is more like it.
这篱笆20年了 这车30
This fence is 20 years old. The car’s 30.
这树 比我还老
The tree is older than I am.
很抱歉 我不知道我….
Well,I’m sorry. I’m not sure what I’m…
我也不想大家这么认识的
This is not how I wanted to meet,either.
是你们干的吗? 当然是了
Did u do this? Of course they did it.
你傻啊? 自己看看犯罪现场
What are u,stupid? Look at the crime scene.
好了 你用不着对我这么无礼吧 我只是想搬个家
OK,u don’t have to be rude to me! I’m just trying to move in here.
我请他们来帮忙 意外常会发生的
I hired these guys to do it. And accidents happen.
好吧 这辆车是古董 小姐 很值钱的
Well,the car is an antique,missy.I mean,it’s worth a lot.
那我会处理的 你?
Then I’ll take care of it. You?
你又没钱
You don’t got no money.
怎么? 没别的意思 但你看着不像有钱人 好吗?
What? I mean,no offense,but u just don’t look like u do. OK?
我肯定这小子和这男的是接私活儿的
And I’m sure Chico and the Man here are off the books.
不 我会起诉搬家公♥司♥的
No,I will sue the moving company.
你可以修好栅栏和这棵树
You can buck up for the fence and the tree.
好吧
Fine.
再见
Toodles.
那是我们的新邻居? 是啊
Is that our new neighbor? Yep.
这下可有的受了
It’s gonna be a long life.
“好吧” 树说 努力地将自己伸直
“‘Well,’ said the tree,straightening herself up as much as she could,
“老树根正适合坐下来休息
‘An old stump is good for sitting and resting.
来吧 孩子 坐下吧 坐下歇歇
Come,boy,sit down. Sit down and rest.’
小男孩照做了 树很开心
And the boy did. And the tree was happy.”
天啊 真压抑 不 不会
God,that’s depressing. No,it’s not.
树就是要给予 能够奉献一切 毫无保留
The tree was meant to give,so to be able to give everything and have nothing left
是一棵树最幸福的一生
is the best life the tree could ever have.
你爹肯定当我是棵树
Well,ur father must think I’m a tree.
他为什么那么想? 没事儿 没事儿
Why would he think that? Nothing. Nothing.
你能积极思考很好 来吧
It’s good u think good things. Come on.
进被窝吧
Get in there.
好了 明天是大日子
All right,big day tomorrow.
是啊 我知道 第一天 没错 也是我的
Yeah,I know,first day. Yeah,for me,too.
我不能迟到 好吗 现在就剩咱俩了
And I can’t be late,all right? It’s just me and u now.
我知道 定好闹钟 免得我睡过头 晚安
I know. Set ur alarm and make sure I don’t oversleep. Good night.
好 拿着 我给你做了花生酱三文治 还有香蕉
All right. Here,I made u peanut butter and banana.
谢谢妈妈 好
Thanks,Mom. OK.
口袋里有买♥♥零食的钱吗?
Do u have ur snack money in ur pocket?
还有钥匙? 有
And ur keys? Yep.
你手♥机♥带着吗? 地图
You got ur phone? Map?
是的 在手♥机♥上 好 你几点下课?
Yep,on the phone. OK,what time do u get out?
两点45 好 直接回家 写作业
2:45. All right, come straight home, start ur homework,
我几小时后就到家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!