我认为很可能是
Um…

Habeas corpus.
人身保护令
Habeas corpus is the right answer. They are on fire, Cheltenham.
回答正确 先生们 她们势头真旺
A great English novel, published in 1813,
一本英文著作 1813年出版
was originally said to be entitled First Impressions
本来被说成是第一印象
It’s better known by another title Can you give me that title please?
它的另一个书名更为著名 你能告诉我答案吗
(Buzzer) – Chelsea. St Trinian’s.
乌龙女校的切尔西
Pride and (Feedback squeal)
傲慢与
Ow!

That was more painful than a Brazilian wax.
比巴西蜡还要疼
Brazilian wax? Is that your answer? Pride And Brazilian Wax?
巴西蜡? 傲慢和巴西蜡是你的答案吗
No! No, um… (Laughter)
不 不
We need more cover.
我们需要更多的掩护
Medusa.
雪莲
Medusa is the right answer. Well done.
回答正确 好样的
Jolly good!
非常好
I’m not sure why you’re cheering quite so enthusiastically.
我不知道你为什么如此踊跃地欢呼
Your school is not doing too well at the moment.
你们学校现在表现的并不那么好
Go on. I don’t want to go.
继续 我不想过去
Get out of the way, Morticia.
靠边 莫妮卡
I’m scared of heights.
我恐高
OK. I’m coming.
好吧 我来了
No. One at a time.
不行 一次一个人
Go back.
回去
Come on. Quick.
快点
Now maths How are we on maths girls?
现在是数学题 女孩们 你们数学怎么样呢
What is the volume of a sphere?
球的体积怎么算
Yes, Peaches. You got there first.
好 皮琪丝 你先来
Quite loud.
音量很大
You’re barking up the wrong tree there.
你搞错了
Not quite what we mean by “volume”
我们不是在说”音量”
Any idea? Jemima yes?
有想法吗 洁美娜来
Pi R cubed. Pi times the radius cubed
πr^3 π乘以半径的立方
It is Pi R cubed Bursar.
是πr^3吗 布萨尔
I’ve always been rather good at figures.
我数学一向很好
Literature Let’s see how we do here
文学方面我们看看怎么样
She made her first appearance as a young girl the novel
她第一次出现是在一篇艾米丽·左拉的小说
L’Assommoir by Emile Zola.
<小酒店>里的年轻女郎
Yes. Chelsea, St Trinian’s.
好 乌龙女校的切尔西
Kylie.
凯利
(Laughter) No, it isn’t Kylie.
不 不是凯利
Yes, please, Antonia.
好 安东尼娅
That would be Nana.
应该是娜娜
Nana is the right answer. (Applause)
回答正确
St Trinian’s lagging after a wonderful start on 45 points
乌龙女校完美开局得到45分
to Cheltenham’s 120
现在切尔顿汉姆120分
We’ll take those scores into school break time.
现在进入休息时间
Milk and buns for us, hopscotch in the playground for you.
有为大家准备的牛奶面包 大家还可以
See you later.
在操场上玩跳房♥子 一会见
This is not happening.
不应该是这样
Chelsea! You can’t leave!
切尔西 你不能走
You all right, babes?
你还好吗 宝贝儿
I just wonder if I’m wasting myself doing this platitudinous drivel.
我就奇怪我怎么把时间都浪费在这些废话上
Is this all there is?
这一切有用吗
That’ll be your serotonin levels.
这将体现你的水平
Here. I’ve got summat for you.
我有点东西给你
Red ones bring you up, blue ones bring you down.
红色药丸提神 蓝色药丸消沉
Go for your life.
好好的活着
Oh… (Whimpers)

Wait Chelsea wait
等等 切尔西 等等
No way. There is no way I am going back in there.
没门 我不可能再回去了
What’s wrong, Chelsea? Our earpieces have stopped working.
怎么了 切尔西 我们的听筒坏了
Earpieces?
听筒?
That’s how we were getting the answers. Unnnh!
那是我们得到答案的方法
If you walk out now,
切尔西 如果你现在走出去
this whole thing goes up in smoke.
整件事就功亏一篑了
Every offer we’ve had over the last six weeks will vanish.
我们之前六个月的一切努力就都付诸东流了
No more Big Brother. No more Project Catwalk.
再没有帅哥 再没有T型台
No more Celebrity Love Island.
再也没有充满爱的小岛了
You’ve been cheating.
你们一直在作弊
Just one moment, Chelsea Parker.
等一会 切尔西·帕克
I’ve been watching you, you little madam…
我一直在看着你们 小姑娘
…with your girlish wiles and your… saucy ways.
你们带着少女的诡计和你们的狡诈方式
And now, it seems, your criminal cunning.
现在看起来 是你们狡猾的罪恶
You know what you are, don’t you?
你们知道你们是谁 不是吗
A washed-up slapper.
失败者
Smart. Huh?
聪明 啊?
Smarter than you think.
比你想的要聪明
I am?
是吗
And smart is cool.
聪明是很酷的
It is? Yes.
是吗 是
And very, very sexy.
而且非常非常性感
Really?
真的吗
We’re going to be back on in 30 seconds, OK?
我们30秒之后继续 好吗
Where’s Stephen? He’s here He’s here He’s here
史蒂芬在哪 他在这 他在这 他在这
I know he’s here, because… I am he.
我知道他在这 因为我就是他
Oh, my darling lady girls. Welcome back, welcome back.
我亲爱的小姐们 欢迎回来
It’s the kind of glorious evening, isn’t it, gentle boys and all…
这是个十分光荣的夜晚 不是吗 孩子们
It’s the kind of evening
在这样一个夜晚
where you want to gather every known numpty in the universe
你们将要把宇宙间一切已知的事情收集起来
and clutch them to your bosom.
并且把它们放在心底
Let’s get straight down to it.
让我们直接开始吧
Let’s do it and get straight down to it.
让我们直接开始吧
Let’s do it, let’s do it, let’s do it, let’s do it now.
让我们开始吧 开始吧 现在就开始吧
Ladies and gentlemen first question
女士们先生们 第一个问题
It’s another fruit. We had a fruit earlier – we’ve got another fruit now.
我们刚说了一种水果 现在要说另一种水果
This question is which native Brazilian tropical fruit
这个问题是 哪一种巴西本土的热带水果的
bears the Latin name ananas comosus?
拉丁语名称叫艳凤梨?
Pawpaw. It’s the pawpaw.
波波 是波波
St Trinian’s Chelsea
乌龙女校的切尔西
Pawpaw. Pawpaw!
波波 波波
Pawpaw! Pawpaw! Pawpaw!
波波 波波 波波
Is it pineapple?
是不是菠萝
No!

It is pineapple.
是菠萝
Five points to St Trinian’s Good.
乌龙女校加5分 不错
OK. Well done.
好 干得好
(Cheering) I don’t know who St Trinian was
我不知道乌龙女校刚才怎么回事
but he was watching over you then
但是现在上帝的眷顾又回来了
Congratulations you’re back on form
恭喜你们又恢复了状态
So fingers back on buzzers please
你们又回到了同一起跑线上
hello? STEPHEN: hello will do
奥赛罗 史蒂芬·奥赛罗将要
(Applause) – We’ve got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Thwaites is onto us.
特维姿来了
Buggeration!
Buggeration
What is the capital of Burkina Faso?
布基纳法索国的首都是哪
(Ping) – Yes?

Chloe
克洛伊
Ouagadougou.
瓦加杜古
Ouagadougou is the right answer.
回答正确
(Cheering) Well done, Chloe. Congratulations.
好样的 克洛伊 恭喜你
I had a boyfriend from there.
我男朋友就是那里的
Another five points to St Trinian’s This is getting exciting
再给乌龙女校加5分 比赛越来越激烈了
Geoffrey!
杰弗里
You know, when I was in the prison system,
你知道 我在监狱系统工作的时候
I encountered some of the country’s top felons,
碰见过一些国家重犯
but your girls really are in a whole other league.
而你们的女孩和他们比都不是一个级别
They are the cr鑝e de la cr鑝e.
她们是精英
What did I tell you?
我跟你说过什么?
Don’t tell me. Tell it to the judge.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!