像我们乌龙女校的人
♪ I need three spoons of sugar in a glass full of liquor
我要一杯水放三勺糖
♪ To get over you
才能忘记你
♪ Gimme something in my coffee
给我的咖啡加点料
♪ Gimme thrills, take my money
让我看鬼片 拿走我的钱
♪ Can’t get over you
都不能忘记你
♪ I’m gonna need a whole lot of therapy to cure the sugar rush
我需要一大堆药方才能治好你的甜蜜冲击
♪ I can’t get over you
我忘不了你
Ah, Lavinia.
啊 拉维尼亚
Are you tempted by our caped crusader?
你看上我们穿斗篷的十字军战士了吗
(German accent) Gah! Why is it that the first face I see
怎么我第一面见你就觉得你
is not only the handsomest face in this room
不仅是这屋子里最英俊的人
but also the very face I came here to talk to?
而且是我唯一想聊天的人呢
It must be fate.
真是缘分哪
You are?
你是
German.
德国人
Whereabouts in Germany?
德国哪里
Bayern Munich.
拜仁慕尼黑
That’s a football team.
那是个球队
Yes… and I am their number one fan.
没错 我是他们头号♥球迷
Please, don’t go. I didn’t mean to offend you.
别走 抱歉无意冒犯
It’s just… I get very lonely being German.
我只是 一个寂寞的德国人
And a bigwig in the art world.
一个艺术界里的要人
I imagine. And gay.
想象得到 还是个同性恋
Would you… Ohh!
麻烦 哦
Whoopsie-daisy! Gerhard, Gerhard, Gerhard!
天哪 杰拉德 杰拉德 杰拉德
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
You’re not Count Gerhard von…
你是杰拉德·范男爵
Sshh, please!
嘘…
I’m trying to keep a low profile.
我想低调点
One of the great masterpieces has just become available on the black market.
有部旷世佳作马上要在黑市销♥售♥了
Which masterpiece are you talking about?
你说什么杰作呢
Well, it’s actually rather a big deal.
这真是个大事
A little out of your league, perhaps.
可能要超出你的想象
Perhaps it’s something you’d er…
可能你
prefer to discuss over dinner.
更愿意吃晚饭的时候谈
What?
什么?
Well, you said how… Lonely you are.
你刚才说你很孤独
We could er… spend some time together.
我们可以一起做点什么
A nice candlelit dinner,
美好的烛光晚餐
a stroll along the beach…
在海滩上散步
…just the two of us…
只有我们两个
…barefoot in the surf.
在海浪中光着脚
And then…
然后
…back to my place.
回到我那里
Or I could just… tell you now.
不如我现在就告诉你吧
Oh, yes, OK. Good, it’s better.
行 好 这样更好
The masterpiece is the…
杰作就是
The Girl With The Pearl Earring.
戴着珍珠耳环的女孩
Really?
真的吗?
The ultimate price was paid by one…
最终的代价是有人
…who laid down his life…
付出了自己的生命
for his sisters and his school.
为了他的姐♥妹♥们♥ 为了他的学校
No greater love hath any dog…
没有任何一只狗比这只
…than this.
更懂感情
(Sniffs) I’m sorry.
对不起
This one’s for Mr Darcy!
这是为了 埃希
♪ GIRLS ALOUD: On My Way To Satisfaction
孤独的女孩在需找满足的道路上
♪ Hey, yeah, yeah
嘿 耶 耶
♪ Don’t you know I saved a spot for you?
你难道不知道我帮你占了个坐?
♪ And l-l-I
而 我 我 我
♪ I wanna introduce you to my crew
要你介绍给我的伙伴
♪ So what do you say?
你觉得怎么样?
♪ Am I gonna get my way?
我能行吗?
♪ I don’t need your permission
我无需经过你的同意
♪ You’re uptight and it don’t look right
你太紧张了 这看起来不好
♪ You’ve gotta share my vision
你要与我一通幻想
♪ On my way
以我的方式
♪ To satisfaction
去满足
♪ How I love
我多么的迷恋
♪ Your reaction
你的回应
♪ On my way
以我的方式
♪ To satisfaction
去满足
♪ How I love
我多么迷恋
♪ Yeah

♪ Your reaction
你的回应
Minister?
部长先生
This school you very publicly condemned is now in the final of School Challenge.
你公开谴责的学校入围了校际挑战的决赛
A little embarrassing for your department is it not? Like to comment?
这对于你们部门有点尴尬啊 你愿意解释吗
No, Denise, I wouldn’t.
不 我不用解释
I’m here in a private capacity to support my daughter’s school.
我来这里是以个人名义支持我女儿的学校
No more photos now, please, gentlemen.
先生们现在请别再照相了
REPORTER: One question.
再问一个问题
Excuse, can I just…
打扰一下 我可以
I’m sorry, you can’t go in there.
不好意思 你不能进去
What? But I…
什么? 可是我
The team’s going through some intense preparations.
我们队正在进行很紧张的筹备工作
Eurgh!

OK. Picture’s up.
好了 有图像了
Tania, what are you doing?
塔尼亚 你在做什么
You’re 10.
你才十岁啊
And you’re carrying high explosives.
况且你在携带高爆♥炸♥药
It’s not what you think, Kell.
事情不像你想象的那样 凯莉
It’s for the smell.
这是为了防止气味准备的
We saw it on CSI.
我们在犯罪现场调查上看到的
Oh.

Good luck, girls.
女孩们 祝你们好运
Annabelle? Wait for it.
安娜贝尔 等等
Hello and welcome to no less an institution than the National Gallery,
大家好 欢迎来到仅次于伦敦的
in London itself
国家美术馆
where we’re proud to welcome you to the grand final of School Challenge.
我们很荣幸地欢迎您来到校际挑战决赛
OK. Now.
好 现在
Girls? Girls, hello.
喂 喂
What’s happened?
发生了什么
Come in, come in. Speak to me.
喂 喂 请讲
(Groaning) Oh look

BOTH: That was wicked.
搞定了
OK, girls, let’s rock’n ‘roll.
朋友们 让我们开工吧
I love what you’ve done with the place
现在
There’s no time for this. Concentrate.
没有时间干这个 集中精力
Who was burned at the stake for the crime of wearing men’s clothes?
谁因为犯了穿男人的衣服的罪名而被烧死
(Buzzer) – Peaches. St Trinian’s.
乌龙女校的皮琪丝
Joan of Arc.
贞德
Joe Nafark.
乔·纳法科
Joan of Arc is the right answer. Five points to St Trinian’s.
贞德 正确 给乌龙女校加5分
Plenty of time yet ladies from Cheltenham
女士们先生们 还有一段时间
OK, it looks like you’re clear.
好 现在很清晰
What’s happening?
发生了什么
Speak to me.
说话
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿做什么
We got stuck in the toilet.
我们被困在厕所里了
We thought our mummy would come and get us but nobody did.
我们以为妈妈回来接我们 可是没有
We were scared.
我们好害怕
You’re safe now. Come on.
你们现在安全了 来
Come on.

Which Latin phrase defines the common -law legal action or writ
哪个拉丁短语给普通法律或令状下了定义
which is the means by which detainees can seek relief
什么方法能够使被违法监禁的被拘留者
from unlawful imprisonment?
得到释放呢
Yes! Chelsea, St Trinian’s.
好 乌龙女校的切尔西
Is it… um…
是不是
I think it might possibly be…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!