学校现在债台高筑 卡米拉
And when they shut you down,
当他们关闭学校的时候
you will have lost everything – and more importantly, so will I.
你会失去一切 更重要的是我也不例外
The good news is I抳e a pal property
好消息是我们还有挽救的余地
Oh Milla do listen
只要你听我说
I think I抳e come up with a solution that could benefit us both
我想到了一个让我们都受益的解决方案
If we move fast, sell the place now,
如果我们动作快一点 现在就卖♥♥了这里
we can repay the debt and er… split the profits.
我们可以还清债款 然后瓜分利润
Looks like your old man’s selling us down the river.
看样子你老爸要我们逼上绝路
No. Daddy wouldn’t do anything like that.
不 爸爸不会那样做的
What about the girls?
那学生怎么办?
What would happen to my dear girls?
我可怜的学生该怎么办?
You can stop the Miss Jean Brodie act, now,
别在上演”春风不化雨”那种好教师的把戏了
Milla. It’s me you’re talking to.
米拉 照我说的去做吧
What about Annabelle?
安娜贝尔该怎么办?
I don’t know what to make of that girl
我不知道该怎么说
A bit of a drip if you ask me
你真要问我的话
I sometimes wonder if she’s actually mine
我还不确定她是不是我亲生的
Still a daddy’s girl, eh?
还是爸爸的乖女儿吗?
You’re wrong about her Carnaby
你对她完全想错了 卡耐比
In there there’s a Fritton
她是弗里敦家的一份子
She’s got the true family stripe which is more than I can say about you
她比起你来还更具有家族的顽强精神
You snake in the grass
你真是条毒蛇
Let’s face it little sister
让我们诚实面对吧 妹妹
This dump is history
这间破烂学校即将成为历史了
Oh (Thud)

It’s no use relying on the grown -ups.
依靠大人们是没用的
We need to sort this out ourselves.
我们需要自己解决困境
Now, the subject of today’s lesson is crime.
现在 今天课程的主题是犯罪
Yeah? All right? You’re liking me now.
是的? 没错? 现在你们喜欢我了
So for every need there is a misdeed
哪里有需要 哪里就有恶行
And what our need is, in this particular instance, girls,
鉴于特殊情况 女孩们 我们所需要的是
is to get our hands on half a bar.
进行价值五十万镑的交易
That’s half a million pounds for you little ladies
也就是一百万的一半 女孩们
Any ideas? Who’s got an idea? (Girls call out)
大家有任何主意? 谁有好的意见?
Anyone? Yes?
有谁吗? 有吗?
Shut up! You!
闭嘴 你说
What about extortion?
勒索行吗?
Excellent. Well done.
不错 回答的很好
Yes.
没错
Brilliant Extortion
太聪明了 勒索
Now, I know a lot of people think the old, “Give me your money or else,”
我知道很多人认为”把你的钱给我”
is a bit old hat, but it’s a classic, it’s perennial, possible.
是一种老伎俩 但是经典 耐用并且可行度高
Good work Now who else has got any ideas?
不错 谁还有好的意见?
Go on, Celia. Confidence trickery.
你说 赛尔拉 骗术
Confidence trickery. Excellent!
骗术 棒极了
Credit card fraud. Credit card fraud
信♥用♥卡♥欺诈? 信♥用♥卡♥欺诈
Kidnapping, Flash. Kidnapping!
绑♥架♥ 弗莱士 绑♥架♥
That is more like it. Kid… napping!
更高的技术层面 绑♥架♥
So, we take a rich man’s wife…
我们可以绑♥架♥一个富人的妻子
Excellent. …cut off her ear…
太出色了 割掉她的耳朵
and then send it to him special delivery.
再邮寄给她的丈夫
And then… we just keep chopping…
然后我们不断的切割她
…bits of her off… – (Girls all groan)
吃掉她
…until he pays the ransom.
直到他给赎金
You shouldn’t be laughing at that. That is too much evil.
这个可不好笑 这个太毒恶了
You should see a counsellor. Don’t leave her on her own.
你应该看心理医生 别让她一个人单处
(Soft creak) – Come in, don’t loiter in the doorway.
亲爱的 进来吧 别躲在过道里
I didn’t know you painted, Auntie.
我不知道你会作画 婶婶
Miss.
小姐
Just having a little bit of “me” time.
只是用来打发时间
Once upon a time l used to think of it as a career.
从前我还想过以画画为生
It’s jolly good. Did you sell many paintings?
真不错 你有卖♥♥出作品吗?
Not under my own name.
不是自己的署名
I took it up when I was recovering from a broken heart.
当我想治疗心伤的时候 我就会拿笔作画
We Fritton women are made of sturdy stuff
我们弗里敦家的女人都是坚强的使者
but we do need an emotional outlet, don’t we, dear?
但我们也需要情感的释放 对吧 亲爱的?
Hit me. Come on, girlie, hit me!
打我 来吧 小女孩 打我
Come on, come on.
来吧 来吧
Come on, girlie, girlie! I can’t!
来吧 姑娘 姑娘 我做不到
You can. Let out your frustrations.
你能做到 释放你的怨气
Inhale your anger
把你的愤怒集中起来
and let it all out with a good right hook.
然后用右勾拳释放出来
Go on.
继续
I see.
听着
Turn your mind to something or someone who really makes your blood boil. Hm?
幻想你很想痛扁的人或事 好吗?
A snake in the grass who betrays his family ties
背叛家族的邪恶的毒蛇
as easily as he betrays his word.
同样轻易的违背他的誓言
An unconscionable shit. A complete and utter…
该死的混♥蛋♥ 完全是…
Oh…
噢…
Welcome to the fold, girlie.
你真有一手 小女孩
Help your old auntie up.
扶你的老婶婶一把
Rah! (Squeals)

(Chuckles) Oh, poor girl. Let’s have a whisky.
可怜的小女孩 我们去喝杯威士忌吧
Come on, ladies, we need to think big. Open your minds real wide.
加油 女士们 你们必须拓宽思想 发散思维
You gotta search for the criminal inside yourself. Yes!
寻找深埋在你内心的罪恶源头 是的
BOTH: Theft.
偷窃
Theft. Finally. Now you’re talking.
偷窃 你们终于说到了
Excellent Theft
太棒了 偷窃
Good work. Bank of England?
答的好 偷窃英国银行?
Bank of England too big.
英国银行太大了
Woolworths. Too small. Just sweets.
伍尔沃斯商店 太小了 那只有甜点
Come on, think about it. I’m telling you…
加油 好好想想 我给你们说
If you don’t use your noggins,
如果你们不好好开动脑袋
we ain’t gonna get this dough together.
我们就无法集思广意
I see erm… Yes… Kelly.
我看见了 你说 凯莉
What about that?
那个怎么样?
(In unison) Oh, my God!
天啦
You want to steal Scarlett Johansson?
你想绑♥架♥斯嘉丽·约翰逊?
You are so blonde, Chelsea.
你太蠢了 切尔西
That is one of the most valuable paintings in the world.
那是世界上最有价值的油画之一
And it is here now.
而它此时就在英国
We steal it and then we fence it.
我们偷过来 再把它转卖♥♥出去
You’d be able to flog it for us, Flash, wouldn’t you?
你会帮我们转脏洗黑的 弗莱士 对吧?
Well, erm…
嗯…
It’s probably a bit out of my league, Kel.
有点超出我的能力范围了 凯莉
Number 7.
第7条
The Heist.
偷天盗影
Girls, it’s time we organised a school trip.
女孩们 是时候组织一次校外旅行了
Girls, please. Remember we have the school’s reputation to uphold.
女孩们 谨记要注意学校的形象
Oi.
这边
Bingo.
找到了
Wow.

You can so see why Colin Firth wanted to shag her.
你可以看出为什么科林·菲斯会爱上她
Yeah, but you could spruce it up
是的 但你可以用
with a dash of colour and some accessories.
一些色彩和装饰物使它更美丽
I’m thinking, lose the earrings and go for some big gold hoops.
我在想去掉这些耳环 佩戴一些大的金耳圈
Ciao-ciao.
再见
So? OK.
怎么样? 听着
They’ve got 28 CCTV cameras on separate circuits.
他们有28个独♥立♥线路的摄像机
Four shifts of 12 armed guards patrol the galleries 24 hours a day.
每天画廊有4轮守卫 每轮有12个武警
Pressure alarms, invisible random lasers,
压力报♥警♥器 不定形的红外线监控
and hydraulically-operated reinforced steel shutters.
液压控制的防盗钢筋阀门
Golly!
天啦
So? We’re talking Mission: Impossible.
结论是? 简直是电影谍中谍
That’s a no?
那就是不行了?
If Tom Cruise can do it, so can we.
如果汤姆·克鲁斯能做到 那我们也能
Yeah, yeah, but the real problem is,
没错 没错 但现实的问题是
how do we get into the building?
首先我们要怎样潜入这座大楼
We need some kind of cover
我们需要秘密潜入
Any bright ideas?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!