但然后我对他说”你没有”
And he said, “I did.”
他说”我有”
He didn’t? He did. Just imagine!
他没有? 他有 想像一下吧
Posh Totty.
波士·托提
Hello, big boy.
嗨 大男孩
Shoo, shoo, shoo. Shoo.
走开 走开
I’m wearing my school uniform, silly.
我穿着校服 傻瓜
Although, I’m about to get changed into my gym kit.
但是 我刚要换上我的运动套装
I did really well in my last oral
上次比赛我表现很好
Although I did find it a bit of a mouthful at first
尽管最开始我觉得有点紧张
But Miss says if I practise as often as I can
但老师说如果我尽可能多练习
I could become Head Girl.
我可以成为最棒的
We’re onto you, so watch your backs!
我们吃定你们了 小心
Feel the fear. We’re maniacs!
害怕吧 我们是疯子
St Trinian’s!
乌龙女校
M-A-N -l-A-C. St Trinian’s!
发疯的乌龙女校
Look out.
小心
♪ NOISETTES: Don’t Give Up
有声音告诉我不要放弃
♪ If I tried to tell you to do what for?
如果我告诉你为什么
♪ Can’t you see life’s knocking right at your door
难道你没看到生活已经开始改变
♪ I just don’t know for sure
我只是不确定
♪ Don’t give up, don’t give up
不要放弃 不要放弃
♪ Don’t give up, don’t give up
不要放弃 不要放弃
♪ Don’t give up, don’t give up
不要放弃 不要放弃
♪ Don’t give up, don’t give up!
不要放弃 不要放弃
Does anybody have any smelling salts?
有人有嗅盐吗
No, but I’ve got poppers.
没有 但我有胡椒
Go, girlie! Go, girlie!
姑娘们 加油 姑娘们 加油
♪ Can’t you see life’s knocking right at your door
难道你没看到生活已经开始改变
(Booing) Fair play.
公平竞争
♪ What if I tried to tell you to do what for
如果我告诉你为什么
♪ Don’t give up, don’t give up
不要放弃 不要放弃
♪ Don’t give up, don’t give up
不要放弃 不要放弃
♪ Don’t give up, don’t give up
不要放弃 不要放弃
♪ Don’t give up, don’t give up!
不要放弃 不要放弃
Girlie, girlie, girlie! Ha-ha!
姑娘们 姑娘们 姑娘们
I know it’s very hard Charles
我知道很难选择
and most of the girls hate it
大多数男生都不喜欢选择
but I really like Greek
但我真的很喜欢希腊
Charles? Charles?
查尔斯 查尔斯
Are you there?
你还在吗
What’s that?
谁的电♥话♥
Is that yours?
是你的吗
You wouldn’t know the way to the hockey pitch, would you? Wargh!
你们知道曲棍球场怎么走吗
Short corner to St Trinian’s.
乌龙女校的短角球射门
Go!
加油
You’re dead.
你死定了
Yes!

♪ Are teenage dreams so hard to beat?
年轻的梦想真的如此难打破
♪ Every time he walks down the street
每次见到我邻居家的
♪ Another boy in my neighbourhood
男孩走在街上
♪ Wish he was mine, he looks so good
希望他是我的 他如此英俊
♪ I want to hold him, want to hold him tight
我想拥抱他 紧紧拥抱他
♪ I get teenage kicks right through the night
我一晚都在听音乐
Geoffrey, where on earth have you been?
杰弗里 你去哪了
You’re running quite an exotic establishment here, Miss Fritton.
弗里敦小姐 你管理的学校真独特
What a lovely thing to say. What have they done to you?
真高兴听你这么说 他们对你怎么了?
I quite agree. The best team did win.
我非常赞同 胜者为王
I suppose the lesson is, don’t mess with St Trinian’s.
我想你们应该知道了乌龙女校惹不得
We do play a little rough.
我们玩的是有点粗野
We can all play rough, Camilla.
我们也可以来硬的 卡米拉
Maybe we’ll be seeing a little more of one another.
也许我们会有更多会面
I’ll make sure of it.
我保证
♪ I want to hold him, want to hold him tight
我想拥抱他 紧紧拥抱他
♪ Get teenage kicks right through the night
我一晚都在听音乐
♪ All right! Ah!
太棒了
(Whispers) Beverly. Beverly. – Ow!
贝弗利 贝弗利
Beverly, would you like to offer this gentleman something to drink?
贝弗利 能给这位先生拿点喝的吗
Sorry, how rude of me.
对不起 我真没礼貌
I’m… I’m afraid after last night we’ve only got Smirnoff.
恐怕 过了昨晚 我们只有司木露(一种伏特加酒的商标名)
Tea, Beverly. Or tea.
茶 贝弗利 茶
Yeah, sorry. Tea, tea, tea…
对 对不起 茶 茶 茶
We’re not here to drink tea, Miss Fritton.
弗里敦小姐 我们来这不是为了喝茶
You owe the bank over ?00,000.
你欠银行50多万英镑
Aren’t you lucky? Christmas bonuses all round, I expect.
你真幸运 刚发完圣诞节奖金
Because of your decision to ignore our six previous final demands,
因为你决定无视我们近六次的传唤
I am forced to serve you with this foreclosure notice.
我们必须给你丧失抵押品赎回权通知
Final demand? How can there be more than one final demand?
之前的传唤? 怎么可能有这种情况?
Which is the final, final demand?
传唤只可能有一次
I can’t believe you haven’t told me about this.
真不敢相信你没给我说过
Well, actually, I did try to tell you.
其实 我的确试着告诉你
Not now, Bursar. Beverly, where’s that tea?
布萨尔 现在不是时候 贝弗利 茶呢
You can’t just pull the plug on us,
你不能就这样撤资
like some underperforming hairdressing salon.
就好像对待不景气的美发沙龙
This is an institution of learning, sir, and I have a duty of care.
这是学府 先生 我有管理的责任
I don’t answer to you, I answer to my girls.
我对你没有责任 我对孩子们有责任
Girls who find shelter in no other schools.
那些为其它学校所不容的女孩们
A bunch of delinquents and playground terrorists.
一群流氓和操场上的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
One man’s terrorist is another
男的才是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
woman’s freedom fighter, Mr…
女的应该是自♥由♥战士
…Bank Manager.
银行经理 先生
You have four weeks to repay the outstanding balance…
你有四周时间偿还巨额欠款
or this school…
否则 这所学校
is declared officially bankrupt.
将正式宣布破产
Tea.

♪ Uh-oh, we’re in trouble
我们有麻烦了
♪ Something’s come along and it’s burst our bubble…
麻烦大了 我们的梦想破灭了
Houston, we have a problem.
休斯顿 我们有麻烦了
♪ Gotta make a dash for the cash on the double
我们要赶紧赚钱
♪ The party was great, yeah
派对很酷
♪ We were really thrilled
我们很兴奋
♪ But the bank man came and we’re gonna get killed
但银行来人了 我们要完蛋了
♪ We got some style but we got no money
我们有型但没钱
♪ Now the joke’s on us…
给我们开了个天大的玩笑…
(Shouting) Quiet, everyone!
大家 安静
St Trinian’s is closing down.
乌龙女校要关闭啦
We’re facing the biggest crisis of our lives
我们现在面临着人生中巨大的危机
and you’re behaving like bloody children.
你们却表现像无知的小孩
If this place closes down, we have to go to other schools,
如果这间学校关闭了 我们就得去其他学校
and by that I mean normal schools.
也就是其他的正规学校
♪ Uh-oh, we’re in trouble
啊哦 我们有麻烦了
♪ We’re deep in doo-doo and we don’t have a shovel…
我们深陷泥潭当中 而且没有铲子自救
Thank you, Matron.
谢谢 梅特伦
Mm… Oh…
嗯…
A dark cloud hangs over the school, Beverly.
现在学校上空乌云密布 贝弗利
I know all about that one, Miss Fritton.
我深有体会 弗里敦女士.
Sits on top of me every Monday when I’m on a comedown.
每周一我犯衰时它就会盘旋在我的头顶上
Do you know what you’ve got to do?
你知道该怎么办吗?
You gotta get your serotonin levels back in whack.
你得打起精神来
Red ones bring you up and blue ones bring you down.
红色药丸提神 蓝色药丸消沉
I believe in a healthy balance. I’ll have one of each.
鉴于平衡膳食 我两种都要吃一粒
Thank you.
谢谢
Mm. Delicious.
美味极了
Oh, darling!
乖女儿
Daddy! I’ll get my stuff and we’ll go.
爸爸 我马上拿上行李就离开这里
What? That’s why you’re here, isn’t it?
什么? 不是你来这的原因吗?
No, we’ll… talk later, darling. Milla.
不 我们等会再说 乖女儿 先找米拉
Oi.

You might wanna see this.
你或许想看看这个
A boutique hotel? But this is my school, Carnaby.
精品酒店? 但这是我的学校 卡耐比
The bank’s school, Camilla.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!