只是有点上气不接下气
Go on. I’m dying to know what you think.
来 我很想知道你在想什么
I… I’m teetotal, I’m afraid.
我…我不喝酒
But I do like having fun as much as the next person.
但我也喜欢享乐 和其它人一样
In fact, I’d love it if we could all
实际上 如果我们都能参加”学校挑战”
get involved in School Challenge.
我会很高兴的
TV quiz show.
电视问答节目
Popular at my last school
在我以前的学校非常受欢迎
and tremendous fun for both pupils and teachers.
学生和老师都觉得非常有趣
Good morning, everyone. Morning, Mr Thwaites.
大家早上好 部长 早上好
Please, sit.
请坐
Now, as you know all too well,
你们都清楚的知道
our nation’s schools have been blighted by the false kindness
我认为我国的学校
of namby-pamby, touchy-feely policies for far too long.
被矫饰敏感的政策的伪善摧残已久
Badly behaved children don’t need an arm around the shoulder.
表现糟糕的孩子不需要被拥抱
They need a good kick up the arse.
他们需要被好好的教训
May we say “shot in the arm,” sir? For the tabloids?
先生 我们对小报说”一点点刺♥激♥”好吗?
Say what you need to say. The important thing
说你该说的 重要的不是我们说什么
is what we do.
而是我们做什么
I intend to start with the worst schools in the country.
所以我打算从全国最差的学校开始
But that would mean St Trinian’s, sir.
你的意思是从乌龙女校开始 先生
What’s the matter with him?
他怎么了
Five years ago he went to…
五年前 他去…
that place undercover.
那个地方卧底
He’s suffered severe and recurrent
从那时起 他就开始遭受严重
trauma ever since.
反复性的精神创伤
Really? From a bunch of naughty schoolgirls?
是吗 一群淘气的女学生?
You wouldn’t know, man. You weren’t there.
你不会明白 你没在场
When I overhauled the prison service
我整顿监狱系统的时候
I began by tackling the most fractious, lawless
我从最难缠 最无法无天
and feared institutions around.
最另人恐惧的监狱开始
Once I’d dealt with those,
我把这样的监狱都整顿好了
the others simply fell into place.
其它的自然就不在话下
We’ll take the same approach with St Trinian’s.
对乌龙女校我们也会采取同样的措施
Be afraid, sir. Be very afraid.
小心行事 先生 一定要小心
Right. On my command, unleash hell.
好 听我命令 疯狂进攻
Daddy! Hello, darling.
爸爸 嗨 宝贝
Daddy, look!
爸爸 看
They’re bloody animals.
他们是禽兽
Animals! I’m going to kill them!
禽兽 我要杀了他们
Try to remember what your behavioural therapist said. Run along.
记住行为治疗师的话 快去吧
We’ve entered bedlam. The very gates of hell.
我们进了疯人院 地狱之门
I don’t understand why you didn’t close this place years ago.
我不明白 你们部门为什么不早把这关了
Because, Miss Bagstock,
柏格斯托克小姐
they can change. And they will.
因为他们可以改 他们会改的
Not this lot.
这个地方不会
You’d understand if you met their headmistress.
如果你见过女校长 你就会明白
Between you and I, she’s worse than the children.
我就只给你说 她比学生们还糟糕
A Miss Fritton.
那个弗里敦小姐
Camilla.
卡米拉
That’s right Completely barking mad Have you heard of her?
没错 完全的疯狂 你听说过她吗
Ah, Miss Bagstock.
柏格斯托克小姐
Your girlish laughter
你少女般的笑声
hit me like the lash of a hunting crop.
象欠收的庄稼一样鞭打我的心
Miss Fritton,
弗里敦小姐
I don’t expect you’ve met our new Minister of Education.
我想你还没见过我们新的教♥育♥部♥长
♪ Love is a many splendoured thing
爱情是多么美妙啊
Geoffrey. Miss Fritton.
杰弗里 弗里敦小姐
So you have met? University.
那 你们见过面 在大学
We were the toast of the dramatic society.
我们是戏剧协会的名人
Oh, Geoffrey.
杰弗里
Another time…
另一个时间
Another Country.
另一个国家
(Camilla laughs) To what do I owe the pleasure?
什么风把你吹来的?
I’ve heard that your school is a hotbed of anarchy, ill-discipline…
我听说贵校是调皮捣蛋的温床
…and your academic results are a disaster.
而且贵校的学术成绩简直惨不忍♥睹
So I’m here to help. How lovely.
所以我来这帮忙 太好了
I’ve got some shelves that need putting up
我有几个架子需要立起来
and the kitchens need a good scrub.
厨房♥也需要擦洗
Unsanitary catering facilities. I’ll add that to the list.
不卫生的饮食设备 我要把这点加上
You know, I think you’ll find you and I both want the same things.
我想你会发现我们是站在一边的
We just happen to be sitting on different sides of the table.
我们只是不巧的成为对立面
Table? Mortuary slab, I’d say, Geoffrey.
对立面? 我想说这简直是废话 杰弗里
You want to straitjacket us with your limited curriculum,
你只想用你有限的课程使我们窒息
which has become nothing
那些课程只不过是
more than state-circulated Chinese whispers
人尽皆知的支那人的悄悄话
and you call it education.
而你把它称为教育
You’ve changed, Geoffrey.
杰弗里 你变了
You haven’t.
你没有
I think Mr Darcy likes you.
我想埃希先生爱上你了
Let it dry, and then a good stiff brush.
晾干后好好擦一下就干净了
Oh, my God. It’s Verity Thwaites. She’s a total psycho.
天 是部长的女儿 她是个疯子
Come on Cheltenham Ladies Show them
加油 乌龙女校的姑娘们
what you’re made of
拿出你们的本事来
The important thing is not to provoke her.
重要的是不要激怒她
(Chanting) Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who-who?
谁把狗放出来了 谁 谁 谁 谁
Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who-who?
谁把狗放出来了 谁 谁 谁 谁
Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who-who?
谁把狗放出来了 谁 谁 谁 谁
So, what do you think of my girls?
觉得我的学生们怎么样?
Hawes! I beg your pardon?
霍斯 什么?
Jemma Hawes,
洁美亚·霍斯
pull your socks up. You’re a Cheltenham Lady.
给我打起精神来 你可是切尔顿小姐
I’m sure your girls will try their very best.
我确定你的学生会尽力
But It’s not the winning that matters. It’s the taking part that counts.
但重要不是胜负而是参与
Snooty cow.
自负的母牛
Sorry?
什么?
Emily Snooty-Cow, do remember to stretch.
艾美莉 你这只自负的母牛 记住动作伸展
Jolly good. Jolly good.
非常棒 非常棒
Girls!
女士们
Look who it is.
看看谁来了
It’s Annabelle the Cannibal.
是食人的安娜贝尔
What’s that all about?
这怎么回事
I used to eat people.
我以前吃人
What?
什么?
I used to have braces and bits of food got stuck in them.
我以前带牙箍 经常有些饭渣留在里面
Nice.
不错
OK, girls, let’s play clean.
女孩们 让我们公平的比赛
No biting, scratching, kicking.
不许咬人挠人踢人
No gouging.
不许挖眼睛
No head butting no punching
不许拱人 不许用拳打人
No slapping, spitting. No um…
不许打人耳光 吐痰 不许…
No gouging.
不许挖眼睛
And um… no non -regulation equipment.
不许使用非常规器械
Janey, I’m talking to you.
珍妮 说的就是你
OK, into position.
好了 各就各位
VERITY: Come on, girls, let’s take them down. Ooh!
加油 女孩们 打倒她们
On you go, Matron.
马特伦 你上
Right you are.
是你大显身手的时候了
You do know the rules, don’t you?
你知道规则 是吧?
Nope. Oh.

Good shot! Yes!
好球 耶
Yes!

Barbed wire? Check.
棘铁丝 带了
Crowbar? Check.
撬棍 带了
Wheel clamp. Check.
车轮锁 带了
Follow the tools girls Wait for me.
女士们 带着家伙走 等等我
Hurry up slow coach
你快点
He didn’t? He did!
他没有? 他有
It was just so disgusting. (Giggles)
太恶心了
It was still quite funny.
还是很有趣的
But then I said to him, “You didn’t?”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!