爸爸 是裸体视频 我想你现在来接我
(Woman laughs) Who’s that?
谁在你边上
Nobody darling I’m tucked up in bed watching Desperate Housewives
没人 宝贝 我正躺在床上看绝望主妇呢
Daddy, are you coming or not?
爸爸 你到底来不来
I’m losing you, darling. Cc-hhh!
我听不到你说什么 宝贝 嗤
Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
Cc-hhh!

Ohh!

Annabelle Fritton!
安娜贝尔·弗里敦
Uh… er…
啊…
I can’t believe what you just did.
我简直不敢相信你能这么干
I’m sorry, miss.
对不起 小姐
I don’t know what came over me.
我不知道自己怎么了
I’ve been looking for someone with a shot like that.
我正找能像刚才能那样打球的人
I’m drafting you into the hockey team as of today.
今天我打算让你参加曲棍球队
♪ THE ORDINARY BOYS: Nine2Five
9比5
He’s here.
他来了
♪ Oh, my gosh, my days are getting longer
噢 我的天 我的一天真难熬
♪ And there’s no turning back, I’m working the nine to five
我要从早工作到晚
♪ Just to keep my contract
就为了履行我那工作合同
♪ Did I say nine? I meant 1:30
我说了九点吗 我是说一点半吧
♪ I ain’t no early birdy, I’m working the nine to five
我不是早起的鸟儿 我每天要工作
Bonsoir, nitwits.
晚上好 傻孩子们
Evening. Make it silver.
把车洗干净
♪ So you gotta do some idents, what channel are you?
你对U频道有什么想法
♪ Channel who? Sorry I’m haltered for a snooze
什么频道? 抱歉我没听清
♪ Oh, Channel U, the ones that made me huge
哦 U频道 能让我丰满
♪ Like Katie Price’s boobs
拥有凯蒂·普赖斯那样的胸部
♪ Whoops! I’m being rude
哎呦 我太粗鲁了
♪ Where’s my Red Bull and my sandwich? I need food!
我的红牛和三文治在哪里 我需要点吃的
♪ I can’t handle this
我解决不了
♪ I’m getting… like Pampers throwing a tantrum
我像是在乱发脾气
♪ Oh, my gosh, my days are getting longer
我的天 我的一天真难熬
♪ And there’s no turning back, I’m working the nine to five
我要从早工作到晚
♪ Just to keep my contract
就为了履行工作合同
♪ Did I say nine? I meant 1:30
我说了是九点吗 我意思是一点半
♪ I ain’t no early birdy, I’m working the nine to five
我不是早起的鸟 每天从早工作到晚
Well, I um… Love the new packaging, girls.
我喜欢那个新包装 姑娘们
But what about the problems we had with the last batch?
但是上批货的问题怎么办
Problems, Flash?
有问题吗 弗莱士
Yeah, the slightly bitter aftertaste,
是的 回味有点苦
people going blind after the second glass…
第二杯下肚就会醉了
that lady what died…
还死了个小姐
She was old. She could have gone at any time.
她老了 她随时会死掉
She was 38.
她才38岁
Yeah?
是吗
Anoushka. Come here, girl.
阿修卡莎 过来
Na zdorovye! Abramovich.
祝你健康 阿布拉莫维奇
Are you all right?
你还好吗
No problem, Flash. We got ourselves a deal, then.
没问题 弗莱士 我们成交
Excellent.
非常好
If that’s permanent…
如果她起不来了
I’ll see you in court.
只能在法庭上见到你们了
Just be aware of that.
看着点
Ta-da!
哒哒
Nice. Wow. What have we here?
很好 这里面是什么
It looks lovely, anyway.
看起来很可爱
Like Christmas. What’s this, then?
像圣诞礼物 这是什么
Like, sweets, is it? A cigar?
这是雪茄吗
Hey, look at me.
嘿 瞧我
They’re tampons, Flash. What?! Oh!
这是卫生棉条 弗莱士 什么
Designer tampons. Why? Why do you do that?
新设计的卫生棉条 你们为什么做这个
A woman doesn’t only want to look beautiful on the outside.
女人不止想要外表看上去美丽
I can’t sell a product I don’t believe in. Come on.
我不能卖♥♥这个 别逗了
You wanted a word, Flash?
你有话要说吗 弗莱士
Ooh, yeah. All right, girls.
哦 是的
Yeah, well, carry on.
快去继续做你们的事
Keep at it
加油干
Yes. Um…
我确实有话说 嗯…
I was wondering if you could have a word with the Maths Department.
我想知道你是否能跟数学组说下
What’s the problem?
有什么事
They’re very keen to place a bet and that,
他们太喜欢聚在一起赌博了
but they’re not so forthcoming when it comes to squaring it with the bookie,
有点中毒太深
if you get my drift.
你明白我的意思吗
Teachers. Keeping them in line is a full-time occupation.
老师们 让他们听话太费功夫了
Kell, um…
凯莉 嗯…
A new Chinese opened in the high street.
一家中餐馆在这条街上开张了
Apparently it’s handsome.
看上去很不错的样子
I wondered if you weren’t too busy, maybe one night this week.
我想如果你不是很忙 也许这周某天
Shoot me down in flames if it’s not a good idea, but I thought we could pop along, the two of us.
我们俩可以去一下 这绝对是个好主意
I don’t think so, Flash. No. Stupid idea.
我不认为是个好主意 弗莱士 是的 愚蠢的想法
I don’t mix business with pleasure.
我不想和公事混为一谈
And I’ve got a lot on.
我完全同意
Very busy.
很忙
Busy with all my… gear here, so…
我得忙我的事情
♪ And there’s no turning back, I’m working the nine to five
我要从早到晚的工作
♪ Just to keep my contract…
就为了履行我的合同
Nice work on the paint job. Night, Flash.
做得很好 晚安 弗莱士
Auf Wiedersehen, girls. See you soon.
再见 姑娘们 再见
Incoming 10 degrees south possible hostile
南边10级警报 可能是敌人
Intruder located
入侵者已进入视线
First years, into position.
一年级 准备
GIRLS: Morning Miss
早上好
(Splash) – Oh!

But we still need to pay the staff.
但是我们还是要给所有员工开工资
Otherwise they’ll go out on strike.
否则我恐怕他们会罢♥工♥
Not now, Bursar.
不是现在 会计师
Miss Fritton, if we don’t take a firm grasp of this situation,
弗里敦小姐 如果我们不重视这个情况
then St Trinian’s will have to…
那么我们的学校可能会…
Not now.
不是现在
Some dosser’s just pitched up.
有人想见你
She claims she’s our new English teacher She doesn’t look like it
她说她是新来的英语老师 不过看起来不像
She looks like she hasn’t got a pot to piss in.
她看起来一副急着上厕所的样子
Beverly Sorry, Miss Fritton.
贝弗利 对不起 弗里敦小姐
She doesn’t look like she’s got a pot in which to piss.
她看着一点不像急着上厕所的样子
That’s better
那样就好
Ah, Miss Fritton, my references and qualifications.
弗里敦小姐 我的介绍信和资格证
Oh, my dear, how lovely.
亲爱的 这可真不错
That you made it down the drive is qualification enough.
你被录用了
I daresay you’ll do very well.
我猜你一定会做的很好
The agency tells me
中介公♥司♥告诉我
you’ve lost four English teachers in six months.
你们在6个月里换了4个英语老师
Very careless of us.
那是我们疏忽了
I expect they’ll turn up.
我期待她们回来
Moorcroft! Tuck that shirt in!
摩尔克罗夫特 把衬衣扎进去
Sorry, Miss. (Girl screams, thud)
抱歉 校长
Muy bien chicas
非常棒 孩子们
How do you feel, girls?
感觉怎么样 姑娘们
Much better, Miss. Anger management. Carry on.
很好 老师 你们继续吧
No. No, no, no. You will get paid.
不 不 不 工资会发的
I promise.
我保证
Everyone…
各位
I’d like to introduce you to our new English teacher. Miss Dickinson.
给你们介绍一位新英语老师 迪金森小姐
Hello.
你好
Welcome.
欢迎
You must try my latest concoction. It’s a real beauty.
你一定要尝尝我新调的饮料 棒极了
I call it The Gerald. The Gerald.
我管它叫吉尔德 吉尔德
After my first husband.
在我第一任丈夫之后
Cheap, bitter and completely alcoholic.
廉价 苦涩 烈性
Have you been drinking again? No. no.
你又开始喝洒了? 没 没有
Just a little breathless.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!