别跟我说 去和法官说吧
Oh, I’ve met some hard-boiled men in my time,
在我这一生里见过了许多精于事故的男人
but… you are 20 minutes.
但是…你却单纯可爱
One last drink… for old times’ sake?
在为旧日时光喝一杯吧?
I don’t think so.
我可不想
Geoffrey, where did it all go wrong?
杰弗里 这到底是怎么了
You and I…
你我之间…
Where did it go wrong?
到底哪里出问题了
Was I… (Sighs)… too fickle, too… fanciful?
是我…太善变…太奇怪吗
Too… much for you?
让你无法忍♥受
Maybe I will have that drink.
我可以喝一杯
Down here!
过来吧
Wait for me.
等等我
Let’s dance.
让我们舞动起来吧
♪ A new dawn waits for us tonight
今晚一个新黎明等着我们
♪ If you play the cards… – Come on, focus!
如果你玩牌… -拜托 集中
♪ I swear I’ll keep in party line
我发誓我会守规矩
♪ Cross my heart and hope to die
在内心我想死
♪ If I lose myself to rhythm
如果我唱到忘我
♪ Doesn’t mean I lose control
不代表我失去控制
♪ If I can’t dance then I don’t want
如果我不会跳舞我就不跳
♪ Any part of your revolution
你的任何改变
♪ Revolution
改变
♪ Revolution
改变
You’ve put me in a very difficult position, Milla.
你让我进退两难了
Whereas on the one hand, it’s my sovereign duty to…
一方面我得尽职尽责去…
to turn you in. On. Over.
折腾你 让你失望
On the other hand, the second hand. Ticktock.
另一方面 第二点 滴滴答答
You’re so…
你真的很…
So… Intelligent?
很… 聪明?
Fragrant?
有魅力?
Dangerous? Odd.
危险? 古怪
I mean, you always have been.
我是说你一直都古怪
Cat’s in the bag and the bag’s in the river.
没有泄密 一切顺利
Everyone, we have lift-off!
伙计们 我们要拿下来了
I’m sorry, Camilla, but as you well know, I am a hard…
不好意思 卡米拉 我是一个强硬的…
I’m a hard…
我是个强硬的…
What am I? …liner.
什么来着?…路线倡导者
I’m a hardliner,
我是主张强硬路线的
which means I’m hard and a liner.
意思是我很强硬还是个倡导者
Had a dog called Linus once.
我曾经有条叫莱纳斯的狗
Linus!
莱纳斯
Here, boy.
过来 乖
GEOFFREY: Linus! Here boy!
莱纳斯 快过来
Linus!
莱纳斯
I thought the world of that dog.
我怀念那条狗
I loved that dog.
我爱它
Camilla.
卡米拉
What I’m trying to tell you…
我想跟你说的…
…is that you…
…是你…
you remind me of Linus.
你让我记起了莱纳斯
Woof, woof.
汪汪
Three minutes till the end of the show.
离节目结束还有三分钟
You’ve gotta get back pronto
你们必须赶快回来
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I couldn’t stay there on my own.
我不能以个人呆在那
…in Greek mythology, of Hercules…
…在希腊神话里 大力神…
OK, don’t panic. Panic?
好了 别慌 慌?
You can do it – you’re nearly there
你们做得到 已经快到了
And I know now that it’s time for the final question.
接下来到压轴问题了
And looking at the scores…
看看比分…
Kelly listen to me What am I meant to do?
凯莉 听我说 我该怎么办
Get back now. Right now.
现在回来 就现在
Or we’re history
不然我们就完了
. 140 points. For the first time in School Challenge we have a tie
…140分 在校际比赛是上第一次出现平局
as we go into the final question
我们要问最后一个问题了
All the sweating, all the heartache, all the dreams, the hopes, ambitions,
所有努力 紧张 梦想 希望 目标
the revising the swotting
所有反复检查和刻苦学习
it’s all come down to this moment.
全都凝结在这一刻
I’m sorry. It’s a side effect of my raisin and Ryvita diet.
不好意思 这是我吃葡萄干和麦饼食的副作用
Contrary to popular opinion, better in than out.
大家都认为吸收比放出来好 你真与众不同
And so, ladies and gentlemen,
那么 女士们先生们
the final question – the decider.
最后一个问题 一决胜负
Fingers on buzzers. Which substance is believed to have
准备按抢答器 什么物质被认为
such strong aphrodisiac properties
很能引起性♥欲♥
that the Aztecs forbad women
以至于阿兹台克人不允许他们的
from consuming it.
妇女购买♥♥
Thwaites Junior is onto us.
部长女儿冲我们来了
She’ll blow the whole thing – we’ve got to stop her
她会毁了一切 我们必须阻止她
I’ll handle this. But, Annabelle…
我去搞定她 可是 安娜贝尔…
Annabelle. She’s mine.
安娜贝尔 我来搞定她
Annabelle come in!
安娜贝尔 回话!
Chelsea, St Trinian’s.
乌龙女校的切尔西
Thwaites.
特维姿
Where are you going? I’m going to bring you down, Fritton.
你要去哪 我要搞垮你 弗里敦
You and your vulgar little school.
打到你和你那低俗破烂的学校
I have to hurry you,
我不得不催促你了
Chelsea. If you buzz you must answer straightaway.
切尔西 你按了抢答器就该直接回答
Is it chocolate?
是巧克力吗?
You do know I’m faster than you.
你应该知道我比你快吧
Annabelle? Annabelle come in
安娜贝尔 安娜贝尔 请回答
Annabelle
安娜贝尔
Urgh!

Chocolate? Is that your answer?
巧克力 那是你的答案吗
Er…
呃…
Yes, it is.
是 是的
Time for a little prayer.
我们祈祷吧
Is the right answer!
回答正确
(Cheering and applause) – Yes!
太好了
Which means this year’s champions are St Trinian’s School.
今年的冠军是乌龙女校
I’m so happy.
我太高兴了
Yes! Yes!
太好了
Yes, Bursar!
太好了 会计
Yeah!
太好了
Camilla, erm…
卡米拉 呃…
Last night, what happened? I don’t remember anything.
昨晚发生什么了 我什么都不记得了
(Giggles) I’m sorry, Geoffrey.
很抱歉 杰弗里
I’m afraid I had to slip you a little something.
恐怕我只能把你推倒
And then…
然后…
you returned the favour.
你回报了我
Oh, God, you didn’t, did you?
哦 老天 你没有吧
Well not exactly
确切地说 没有
Now, listen, Camilla, I can’t…
听着 卡米拉 我不能…
Oh, shut up, Geoffrey.
哦 闭嘴 杰弗里
Just kiss me.
吻我
♪ Love is a many splendoured thing
爱情是多么美妙啊
♪ It’s the April rose that only grows in the early spring
就像四月的玫瑰 只开在清晨
What the?
这是?
What took you so long?
什么让你耽搁了这么久
More now on that breaking news story.
现在我们继续那条大新闻
In an extraordinary turn of events,
事情有了戏剧性的转折
the priceless painting that was stolen last night from the National Gallery
昨夜在国家美术馆失窃的无价名画
has been recovered.
已被找回
Vermeer’s Girl With A Pearl Earring
维米尔的戴珍珠耳环的少女
was found by a group of schoolgirls in a changing room of Harvey Nichols.
被一群在小女生在哈维·尼克斯的更衣室找到
We can go live now to St Trinian’s School
现在接进乌龙女校的直播信♥号♥♥
where our reporter Denise Stephenson
我们的记者恩尼斯·史蒂文森
is with the chairman of the National Gallery
和国家美术馆主席一起
waiting to give the girls a reward.
等待着女孩们 准备为她们颁奖
It gives me great pleasure to present this award
能给乌龙女校颁奖
to the girls of St Trinian’s

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!