Uh…I got to go warn him.
福特 福特
Ford! Ford!
当心一点 我要过去
Look out! I got to get through!
我把我的孩子忘在店里了
I left my baby in the shop!
让一让 让我出去 我有传染病
Get out of the way! Let me through, I’m sick!
苏珊 告诉他们你把屎拉在裤子上了
Susan, tell them you shat your pants.
要是我一定会离开你身边的
That would get me out of your way for sure.
我把屎拉在裤子上了
I shat my pants!
打扰了 福特
Excuse me. Ford!
他有一个同伙
He’s got a friend
大家好 举起手来
Hello everyone! Hands up!
一起跳舞
Let’s dance!
福特
Ford!
福特 福特
Ford! Ford!
我需要你的麦克风
I need your mic!
不 我要…不
No, I need…No!
我…不
I…No!
不不不 不要啊
No no no. Don’t.
苏珊 你打算加入他们吗 你在干啥
Susan, you’re meant to be blending in. What are you doing?
不 让开
No! Move!
瑞克·福特
Rick Ford
给我话筒
Give me the mike!
你穿着高跟鞋干什么
What you’re doing this in heels?
天啊
Oh god.
瑞克·福特
Rick Ford!
他们调换了你的背包
They switched the bag!
哦 操
Oh, fuck!
都他妈给我滚开
Get out of the fucking way!
滚开
Move!
离开他
Get out of his way!
滚开
Move!
哦 不
Oh, no.
南希 我要去追这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Nancy, I’m in pursuit on one of the terrorists.
他拍了我的照片 会暴露我的身份
He took my picture, he’s going to blow my cover.
你在追捕
You’re in pursuit?
如果你抓到他你打算咋办
What will you do if you catch him?
用榔头敲死他吧 我不知道
Knock him over with a hammer. I don’t know.
我会一直跟踪报告他的位置的
I’m still tracking and reporting his location.
在我看来这很有瑞克·福特的味道
This all seem very Rick Fordy to me,
我没法抵抗这种性感
I do not condone this sexy
但是你的行为太鲁莽了 苏珊
but reckless action of yours, Susan.
天哪 他进入了一栋大楼
Oh God. He went into a building.
好的 小妹妹 做得好 就这样吧
Okay, girl. Well done, that’s it.
现在是时候收工了
Time to call it a day now.
位置被正式记下了
Location is officially noted.
我要跟着他进去
I’m following him in.
啥玩意儿
What?
我是为了法恩
I’m doing this for Fine.
他爬到楼梯顶部了
He’s at the top of the stairs.
哦天哪 千万小心
Oh God. Please be careful.
你非常的不自量力
You are incredibly out of your league
这就好像我在看自己拍的性♥爱♥视频
This is just like when I watched myself in a sex tape.
会有很多淫♥荡♥和可笑的瞬间
There is just a lot of philandering and laughable moments.
南希 在我问你话之前 我需要你安静
Nancy, I need you to not talk, until I ask you to.
抱歉 只是我真的很担心
I’m sorry. It’s just that I’m really nervous.
小心 苏珊
Be careful Susan.
哦 嗨 想不到在这里遇到你
Oh, hey. Imagine, running into you up here.
我只是在找我的鸟
I was just looking for my bird.
只是在找…嘿 憨豆先生
just looking…Hey, Mr. Beanbag!
你喜欢鸟吗 好吧 好吧
You like birds? Alright. Alright.
让我来给你一个警告
Let me give you a warning.
我不想再看到那种有趣的炸♥弹♥背包
I don’t want to see anymore of that funny bomb stuff.
你懂了吗
You know?
好了 结束了
Alright, that’s enough.
放下刀子 否则我开枪了
Drop the knife or I’ll shoot.
我不认为你会
I don’t think you will.
你要知道 只有枪里有子弹它才会更有威胁
You see. It works better when you have the bullets inside the gun.
我猜大概是中情局的训练已经大不如前了
I guess that CIA training isn’t what it used to be.
你猜对了 蠢货
Guess you’re right, asshole!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
哦天哪
Oh God!
哦苏珊 你做了什么
Oh Susan, what did you do?
哦天哪 别到他身上 别到他身上
Oh God. Not on him. Not on him!
哦天哪 为什么我会有这种担忧
Oh, God, why did I have that stew?
看来 瑞娜的人显然知道福特在巴黎
Well. Rayna’s people obviously knew Ford was in Paris.
而且CIA特工在公众场所引爆♥炸♥弹的视频
And getting footage of a CIA operative setting off a bomb in a public
可能会吸引到任何一个恐怖组织
could be a PR qoof for any terrorist group.
他见面的那女人我们有任何资料吗
Do we have anything on that woman he met?
面部识别查不到任何信息
Facial recognition isn’t showing anything.
他们会全面监视福特 你能够追踪到他吗
They were all over Ford. Are you able to track him?
该死的的福特在巴黎一直屏蔽着坐标
God damn Ford is still off the grid in Paris.
我知道 因为他在不断尝试通过网络黑进我们系统
I know, because he keeps trying to hack into our system for Intel.
他就像一只在院子里被松开的狗 只不过
He’s like a dog that gets loose from his yard. And just.
在他穿过街坊的同时 还到处交♥配♥ 到处拉屎
keeps humping and shitting his way through the neighborhood.
会简单的多 如果…
Would be a lot easier, if…
哦 我去
Oh, my God!
好吧
Okay.
福特的大多了
Ford’s is bigger.
这太让人尴尬了
This is uncomfortable.
为什么他们总是对着它拍照
Why do they always point at it?
我们都见过它啊
We can see it.
他已经死了是不是
He’s dead though, isn’t he?
真是浪费啊
That’s a waste.
哦天哪 有段录像
Oh, God. A video.
我能想象到这是什么
I can only imagine what this is.
“你必须用相机记录所有事情”
You got everything on camera.
“离开酒店 袭击完以后再回来”
Phase out of the hotel, and go back after the attack.
-“我要带雷纳多去罗马” -雷纳多
-I’ll take Renaldo to Rome. -Renaldo?
我们有关于这个名字的记录吗
We have a record of anyone with that name?
据我所知没有
Not that I’m aware of.
“尼古拉 你在听我说吗”
Nicola. Are you listening to me?
“我在测试相机”
I was just testing the camera.
“停下 去找到福特”
Stop it. Find Ford.
哇哦…
Wow…
拜托 这个人怎么回事
Come on, what is wrong with this person?
哦 该死的
Oh, damn it.
好吧 现在画面暂停了 稍等
Well, now the screen’s frozen. Hang on.
拜托 继续放啊
Come on, not the hourglass.
库珀 放下那个该死的相机
Cooper, put down the goddamn camera.
南希 你能找到法恩在柏伊诺办公室的第一视角影像吗
Nancy. Can you pull up Fine’s POV cam from Boyanov’s office.
并且注意看桌上放着的那些照片
And, look on the desk there’s some photos there
看看能不能找到他站在一辆车旁边的照片
and see if you can find one of him standing next to a car.
雷纳尔多是一辆劳斯莱斯
Renaldo is a Rolls Royce.
入侵车上的跟踪系统
Hack into the Rolls tracking system.
这辆车是魅影所以它有卫星辅助变速系统
That car’s a Wraith so is has a Satellite Aided Transmission.
入侵柏伊诺的信♥号♥♥
Tap into Boyanov’s feed.
他的GPS会立刻告诉你德·卢卡在罗马的确切位置
His GPS should tell you exactly where De Luca is in Rome right now.
我这就去机场
I’m gonna head to the airport.
忘了它库珀 你现在马上回来
Forget it Cooper. You’re coming back immediately.
夫人 我真的认为我能做到
Ma’am, I really think I can do this.
而且我不是一个吹牛的人 但是
And I’m not one to toot my own horn, but
你知道么 我今天要吹一次
you know what, I’m gonna toot.
然后还想说 我刚刚救了很多人
And say that, I just saved a lot of people.
我们离抓到瑞娜找回核弹已经很接近了
We’re so close in getting Rayna and that bomb.
掀起角落里的地毯
Pull back that rug in the corner.
你就会有一个新的身份
You’ll be given a new identity.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
噢 不
Oh! No!
你的名字叫佩尼 摩根
Your name is Penny Morgan.
你是一名来自爱荷华州的离婚妇女
You’re a divorced housewife from Iowa
全球最大的护肤品和彩妆品直销企业之一