Jesus, look.
我们当中肯定得去一个
one of us has to go in.
就算暴露了也没关系
Doesn’t matter if we’ve been exposed.
我们都曾深入过敌后 也总是能抓到我们想要的人
We’ve all gone deep before, and we always gotten our guy.
各位 这不仅仅是一次暗♥杀♥行动
Guys. This is more than just a kill mission.
如果我们好好计划 我们就能抓住瑞娜 德·卢卡
Now we get Rayna, De Luca and some top terrorist leadership
还有顶尖的恐怖组织 还能找回炸♥弹♥
and get the weapon back, if we do this right.
我们需要一个既能跟踪他们又不会引起注意的人
We just need someone who could shadow them without attracting attention.
-我们需要一个无名之辈 -我来做吧
-We need someone invisible. -I’ll do it.
好的 谢谢你了食堂大妈
Okay, thanks lunch lady.
我是认真的 我…
I’m serious. I…
我从来没有执行外勤任务
I’ve never been out in the field.
没错 蠢到操蛋的主意
Exactly. Stupid fucking idea.
我想说的是 我从来没有暴露过这点不用怀疑
My point is that it’s highly doubtful I’ve ever been exposed
但是你跟法恩合作过
But you worked with Fine.
他们可能也有你的资料
They may have a record of you too.
也许吧 但是 你要知道
Possibly, but, you know
他们见过我长相的可能性非常低
The odds of them knowing my face are very low.
克罗克女士 我真的想这么做
Ms. Crocker, I would really like to do this.
为了法恩
For Fine.
你打算怎么做 带一只你养的小猫咪做搭档吗
What are you gonna do? Bring one of your cats as a sidekick?
我没有养猫
I don’t have any cats!
你是不会认真考虑这件事的 对吧
You’re not seriously considering this, are you?
听我说 贝蒂
Look here, Betty.
福特 你最好叫我贝蒂·克罗克
Ford, if you call me Betty Crocker,
否则我会把你那该死的心脏从你胸口掏出来
I will rip your fucking heart out of your chest.
我不仅仅是一名普通的公民
Not only did I become a citizen
我是发过誓要保卫这个国家的
and take a vow to protect this country.
我还发了誓要为我的战友报仇 我们他妈都发过这个誓
I also took a vow to avenge my fallen comrades. We all fucking did.
-不 我没有啊 -也不是我
-No, I didn’t. -Not me.
我很确定我们都发了这个他妈的誓
I’m pretty sure we all took a fucking vow.
我记得的
I remember it.
我还记得我他妈举起了手 而且瞎鸡♥巴♥扯了几句
I remember raising my fucking hand and saying some shit.
如果你认为 我会无动于衷地坐着
If you think, I’m going to sit by
看着你派一个他妈的小秘去干我的工作
and let you send in a fucking secretary to do my work.
你干脆现在接受老子的辞职吧
You might as well accept my resignation now.
我打断一下 我…
If I can jump in. I’m
我严格意义上讲 呃…也能算一个特工
I’m technically, uh…classified as an agent.
听着…
Look…
完…完整的特工 这样的话
Full…Full agent, so.
特工 特工 特工…
Agent, agent, agent…
还有我
I’m agent.
你对此怎么考虑
Are you considering this?
为了你的安全还有在座的其他人的安全
For your safety and the safety of those around this table.
我正在考虑这事
I’m considering it.
你慢慢考虑吧 老子不干了
Then consider this. I quit.
还有 老子知道那个他妈的整容机器肯定有
And I know there is a fucking face-off machine.
你就是不想让我知道
You’re just keeping it a secret from me.
我就当从来没有发生过
I hasn’t happened before.
这是个相当气派的办公室
It is quite a lovely office.
你没事吧 库珀
What’s your deal, Cooper?
-你啥意思 -你有幻想的一面
-What do you mean? -You got a faery side?
我其实是想在那报告上写狡诈的一面
I really did in that report mean to write cunning.
我看了你的所有资料
I’ve been going over your files.
你在学院的时候成绩优异
You’re top of the class at the academy
尤其计算机和技术支持这方面
in all computer and support skills.
这我都不惊讶
No surprise there.
但是你在办公室里给人一种很温顺的感觉
But you have a certain tame demeanor around the office
而且你说你从来没拿过枪
that says you’ve never even held a gun.
你无法想象
So imagine
当我看到这个训练场传来的视频时有多惊讶
my surprise when I saw footage from this drill back at the farm.
-这是… -玩我呢
-Is that… -kidding me.
那是我 这不是真的…
Is that me? That can’t really…
“愚蠢的枪”
Stupid gun!
肯定是有人加快了播放速度
Somebody definitely sped this up.
或者摄像机角度 但这并不意味…
Camera angle, does not make…
好吧 呃…我去
Okay, uh…Ouch.
这是断章取义 你知道的…
Out of context that’s a, you know…
我到现在已经看了15遍了
I must have watched this 15 times now.
因为 这他妈是什么
Because, what the fuck!
好吧 我…
Well, I…
我都忍♥不住要上传到YouTube了
I almost put it up on YouTube.
好吧 我想说 对这件事 我感到很过意不去
Well, I was to say the least, uncomfortable, with the event.
但我也想说的是 这都是10年前的事了
But I would also like to say it was over 10 years ago.
指导员也没有受伤
The instructor was not harmed.
法恩是你的指导员 对吧
Fine, was your mentor. Right?
是的
Yes.
为什么你没有成为一个外勤特工
Why did you not become a field agent?
是这样 像我们这种配合默契的完美团队
Well, we’re such a great fit and a great team.
我是说法恩说的 他还说了一些很棒的观点
I mean Fine, made some great points
你懂的 他说我这样也许会做的更好
You know, maybe I match better
只需要待在…
with just staying…
-他耳朵里 -没错
-In his ear. -Well.
哦 他忽悠了你
Yeah. He sniped you.
在我到这之前 所有高级特工都是这样上位的
All the top agents used to do that before I got here.
我真的很认同他说的那些观点
I really thought he made some great points.
女人啊
Women.
好了 你从那之后有没有再受过训练
Alright, have you any field training since then,
10年可是很长的时间
10 years is a long time.
没有 夫人
No, ma’am.
正常情况下我会先送你去训练
Normally I would send you back to the farm,
但没时间了 而且我不能冒险让你的身份
but there’s no time and I can’t take a chance
有任何泄露的可能
of anyone leaking your name.
我 我可以参加了
Am I-Am I going?
你可以参加了
You’re going.
太好了
Okay.
-但是 -抱歉
-But. -Sorry.
任务内容只能是跟踪和报告
It’s a track and report mission only.
收到
Got it.
我们会安排你一个新的身份
We’ll be giving you a new identity.
你不再是苏珊·库伯
You’re not longer be Susan Cooper.
-你的新名字… -哦 对此我有一点想法
-Your new name… -Oh, I have a few ideas for that.
我只是建议
I was just spit-balling
我认为可以叫赛瑞·菲拉 曼尼克斯 吉赛尔…
and I thought Serafina, Mannix, Gisele…
卡罗尔·詹金
Carol Jenkins.
卡罗尔…詹金
Carol…Jenkins.
你知道如果我能…夫人
You know. If I may…ma’am.
有一个叫卡罗尔的13岁的女孩
There was a 13 year old girl name Carol,
曾经抓着我的头发就像是遛狗一样
that used to come take me around the neighbourhood
绕着我住的小区来回走
and used my braid as a dog leash.
还逼我去捡地上的饼干 所以…
And made me begged for biscuits, so…
卡罗尔·詹金
Carol Jenkins.
好 那就卡罗尔·詹金吧
Yes, Carol Jenkins.
卡罗尔·詹金是4个孩子的单亲母亲
Carol Jenkins is a single mother of four.
临时从特拉华州调过来
Temporarily relocated from Delaware
帮助软件公♥司♥提高销♥售♥业绩
to increase sales for a software company.
好的 这…这…真是个奇葩的职业…
Okay. That is…That is….a different occup…
-有问题吗 -没有
-Is there a problem? -No!
只是好奇 这4个二货是我的家人还是我劫持的人♥质♥
Just wondering if, this is my family of four, or taken hostages?
我只是不确定
I’m just not sure,
如果我打扮成这样 德·卢卡怎么会把我当回事
how De Luca is going to take me seriously if I looked like this.
德·卢卡怎么样也不会把你当回事
De Luca is not going to take you anything.
也许你还没明白我的话
In case you did not hear me.
你不可以跟任何目标人物当面接触
You’re not to make direct contact with any of the targets.
只能跟踪和报告
Track and report.
现在我们为你布置了一间监视室
Now we’re setting you up in a surveillance office
就在德·卢卡的办公室的街对面
across the street from De Luca’s.
你可以接入他的电♥话♥线路
You’ll be tapped into the same telecom trunk,
监听电♥话♥并截获所有进入他办公室的数据
and have access to voice and data coming into his office.
你的精彩程度也就这样了
And that’s as sexy as it gets.
一个差错 核弹就会落入恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的手中

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!