-Good god. -Scusa.
不要这样啊
Can’t be happening.
该死的
God damn it.
在你开始前 我总得有一个授权的时刻吧
I was having such an empowering moment before you started.
我的二弟可能正在轻轻地亲吻你的后脑勺
My penis may be gently kissing the back of your head.
趁我捏爆你的蛋蛋之前快解开我
Just untie me before I crush your nuts!
哦 别这样
Oh, please!
如果我们有时间玩这种乐趣那就好了
If only we had time for such pleasures.
天哪
God!
你的脸和绳子都快塞进我屁♥眼♥了
Your face and the knot are about to enter my colon.
哦 别再舔了
Oh, stop licking it!
搞定了
It is done.
谢了奥尔多
Thank you Aldo.
我不想知道为什么我的脖子是湿的 但是
I don’t want to know why my neck is wet, but
你的口♥活♥很出色
you did excellent work.
不客气
Prego.
好了 转过去 让我帮你解开
Okay. Turn around. Let me untie you
然后让我们离开这该死的地方
and let’s get the fuck out of here.
我需要你去通知中情局和国际刑♥警♥组织
I need you to alert CIA and Interpol.
我去找德·卢卡 然后支援法恩
I’m going to De Luca’s and backup Fine.
你知道别♥墅♥在哪吗
You know where the villa is?
我知道一切
I know everything.
总有一天
One day,
超级间谍女士 苏珊·库珀
Lady superspy. Susan Cooper.
我会操了你
I will fuck you.
就喜欢新车的气味
Love this new car smell.
真是很赞
Really nice.
欢迎来到巴拉顿湖
Welcome to Lake Balaton.
我发现了这个楼梯 并且让人在它周围建了房♥子
I found this staircase and made them built a house around it.
我们尊敬的杜达耶夫先生很快就到
Our dear Mr. Dudaev will be arriving shortly.
而你
You.
将会成为一名非常有钱的女人 瑞娜
are about to become a very rich woman, Rayna.
这就意味着你必须对你的队伍
Which means you’ll have to be a little more careful
保持一点谨慎
about the company you keep.
很多人都有这种可怕的意图
So many people have such terrible agendas.
也许就像 你的这个朋友
Like perhaps, your friend here.
我可以看的出他魅力无限
I can see his obvious outer appeal.
你有着迷人的眼睛
You’ve terrific eyes.
谢谢
Thanks.
但他也效力于中情局 不是吗
But he also works for the CIA, doesn’t he?
招揽这样的手下真是让人费解啊 瑞娜
An odd choice of companion for someone in your work, Rayna.
这样可没法激起你身边其他人的信心
Doesn’t exactly inspire confidence in those around you.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 瑟吉奥 你以前可不敢这么跟我父亲说话
Fuck you, Sergio. You would never talk to my father like that.
我有吗
I never had to.
德·卢卡先生 你说的没错
Mr. De Luca, it’s true.
我曾为中情局工作 但他们都以为我死了
I worked for the CIA. But they think I’m dead.
我现在效力于瑞娜 还有我在这是来帮助你们的
I’m with Rayna now, and I’m here to help you both.
你和凯伦·沃克 都双重间谍
You and Karen Walker, both double agents.
中情局怎么了
What’s going on in the CIA?
那些酷炫的任务都给无人机做了吗
Drones taken all the cool assignments?
如果我们现在不除掉他
If we don’t get rid of him right now,
我会取消交易
I’m calling off the deal.
你♥他♥妈♥敢试试
Don’t you fucking dare.
没错 你们最好听她的话 傻♥逼♥
Yeah. Why don’t you listen to that, asshole.
你♥他♥妈♥敢试试
Don’t you fucking dare.
你们好像人不够啊 女士…
You’re a bit outnumbered here. Miss…
抱歉 你♥他♥妈♥叫什么来着
I’m sorry, what the fuck is your name?
苏珊·库珀 老娘中情局的
Susan Cooper. I’m with the CIA.
上帝 瑞娜 你是邀请了整个中情局的人么
Jesus. Rayna, did you invite the entire agency here
还是他们局里的人刚好在隔壁别♥墅♥休假啊
or are they just having a company retreat at the villa next door.
妈的 你真有趣
God, you’re funny.
就我一个人 可能现在对你最有利的
It’s just me. As could be in your best interest
就是保证法恩和我的安全
to keep Fine and me alive.
我努力过 但我还是无法理解你的逻辑
I’m trying, but I not quite following your logic.
你想让我慢慢说给你听吗 没问题
You want me to slow it down for you. Okay.
你们要跟索萨 杜达耶夫见面是吧
You’re about to meet with Solsa Dudaev.
他的情报我已经收集很多年了
A man I’ve been collecting intelligence on for years.
我猜你这里的手下只会忙着修剪胡渣
And I’m guessing your boys here are too busy manscaping
却没人知道他是怎么做生意的
to tell you how he does business.
你们这里至少有一半的人会被除掉
It’s about half the people he deals with end up dead.
我告诉你
I can tell you
我甚至可以比他自己早5分钟知道他接下会做什么
what Dudaev’s gonna do five minutes before he even thinks about it.
我他妈还知道自从他哥哥被老♥毛♥子军队干掉后
And I sure as shit know enough to cover up a Russian flag tattoo…
极力想要掩盖掉他身上的俄♥罗♥斯♥国旗纹身
since Dudaev’s brother was killed by the Russian military.
天哪
Jesus!
你有电脑吗 你♥他♥妈♥不会谷歌♥吗
You own a computer? You heard of fucking Google?
我再告诉你们另一件事
I’ll tell you another thing.
你那个在巴黎扔炮仗的小马子
Your little girlfriend, one from the Paris bombing.
她只是利用你接近瑞娜罢了
She’s just using you to get to Rayna.
那天晚上要不是因为我
If it hadn’t for me last night,
她早就在酒吧把瑞娜绑走了
she would have kidnapped her at the club.
而你只能在这儿用你的手撸着你的大屌♥
And you would be standing here with your dick in your hand,
连核弹在哪你都不知道
And you’d never find that bomb.
所以 你需要我 德·卢卡
So. You need me, De Luca.
但我不会帮你 除非你能保证法恩的安全
And I’m not going to help you unless you keep Fine alive.
那么 让我把事情弄清楚
So. Let me get this straight.
你效力于中情局
You work for the CIA.
却原意帮着我倒卖♥♥核弹
Yet you’re willing to help me sell a nuclear bomb,
就为了这个男人的命
in order to save this man’s life.
-我为什么要相信 -因为她还爱着他
-Why would I believe that? -Because she’s in love with him.
没错 咋了
Yeah, so what?
这个傻瓜甚至都不知道
This idiot doesn’t even know it.
笨得根本不知道我会为他做任何事
Too dump to know I’ll do anything for him.
去他妈的中情局 对吧
Fuck the CIA, right.
他们给了我什么
What did they ever done for me?
我奉献10年的青春 换来一点可怜的工资
Took 10 years of my life, give me shitty pay.
把我放在到处是蝙蝠的地下室
Put me in the basement with a ceiling full of bats.
导致我不但得了红眼病 还得了其他过敏症
Pretty sure give me a pink eye or at least an allergy.
在我他妈的眼睛里
Something got fuck up in my eye.
如果不是为了法恩 老娘早就不干了
I would have mal a long time ago if it hadn’t been for Fine.
所以 没错
So, yeah.
我原意做任何事只要他活着
I’ll do anything it takes to keep him alive.
这非常可悲 是吧
That’s pretty pathetic, right?
不是一般的可悲
Extremely pathetic.
天哪 你就是个贱逼
God, you’re an asshole.
等完事了 老娘要把你♥他♥妈♥的头发全剃了
When this is over, I’m gonna shave that fucking head.
好吧 看不惯她头发的小姐
Alright, Miss Hair Vision.
我接受你的建议
I’ll take you up on your offer.
但是 如果你敢耍玩花样 任何花样
But if you try anything, I mean anything.
我都会让你梦想成真 送你和你小男友一起上天堂
I’ll make your dream come true and send you and your boyfriend to heaven.
我们走
Let’s go.
杜达耶夫先生
Mr. Dudaev.
欢迎来到匈牙利
Welcome to Hungary.
听着像车♥臣♥一样 只是更容易发音
Like Chechnya, only easier to pronounce.
废话少说
Enough with the bullshit.
东西在哪
Where is the package?
一旦我客户看到付款
Once my client sees the payment.
她就会带我们一起去非常安全的藏身之处
She’ll take us all to it’s very secure hiding spot.
管他在哪呢
Wherever that may be.
我来吧
I got it.
1亿欧元已经没有过去那样的购买♥♥力了 是吧
100 million euros doesn’t buy what it used to, does it?
完美的钻石 索萨
Nice ice, Solsa.
好了
Right.
这些都是你的了
It’s all yours.
先生们 如果你们愿意跟着我
Gentlemen. If you would follow me.
它就在这
Here it is.
这算什么狗屁玩意儿
What is this bullshit?
狗屁
Bullshit?
索萨 我会让你知道
Solsa, I’ll have you know.
这是核武器
It’s the nuke.
聪明的姑娘