你知道了
You knew?
我当然知道了
Of course I knew.
我告诉过你呆在地下室是最好的 库珀
I told you you were better off in the basement, Coop.
你可以完全避开这些事
You could have avoided all of this.
那又如何 法恩
And what, Fine?
核武器零件等的国际黑市
现在你是一个核黑市的商人了吗 还是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Now you’re a nuclear black marketer? A terrorist?

No.
他只是干我而已
He’s just fucking me.
真是个响亮的吻
You’re a loud kisser.
-你说什么 -真是个响亮的吻
-Excuse me? -You’re a loud kisser!
而且看着又粗鲁又毫无吸引力
And it’s gross and unappealing.
你看起来就像一个牙齿掉光的老太婆嘬着甜甜圈里的果酱
You look like some old toothless woman sucking the jelly out of a donut.
嘿 跟自己的杀父仇人乱搞 感觉如何
Hey. How’s it like sleeping with the man who killed your father?
问得好 小库库
Nice try Coop.
她已经知道是克雷斯干的
She already know it was Cress.
好吧
Okay.
你看起来还是一如既往地爱着他 对吧
You probably always been in love with him, haven’t you?
在他耳边说
Talking in his ear,
祈祷终于有那么一天他会爱上你
hoping eventually one day he’ll fall in love with you.
可怜又可悲的苏珊 库尔曼
Poor little pathetic Susan Coleman.
记住我的姓难道真的有那么大的负担吗
Reminisce my last name so truly not much of a burden, is it?
库萍
Coppin.
不对
No.
库彭
Cropon?
你是…你是想团购吗
Are you…Are you thinking Groupon?
不 我的名字不是”团购”
No, my name is not Groupon.
库鲁珀
Croop?
继续
Keep going.
卡帕斯基
Kapalski.
越来越远了
It’s getting further from it.
好吧 管他妈的叫什么
Well. Whatever the fuck it is,
我们就称呼它为”死亡”吧
Let’s just call it Dead!
嘿宝贝 我以为我们会绑着她一直到晚上
Hey, baby. I thought we were gonna hang on to her till tonight?
我改变主意了
I changed my mind!
再见
Goodbye.
不想在你身上浪费子弹
Like I waste a bullet on you.
带她到房♥间里去
Put her in the room.
嘿奥尔多
Hey Aldo.
你好 被俘虏的女士
Hello captured lady.
我失败了
I failed.
我没能完成任务
I failed the mission.
法恩还活着并且
Fine’s alive and
他是一个叛徒
he’s a traitor.
不要丧气
Don’t be downhearted.
我妈妈告诉过我
My mama, said to me.
奥尔多
Aldo,
生活总是充满悲剧
life is full of sorrow
和惊喜
and surprises.
但是 一对雄伟的
But, a magnificent
大奶♥子♥
pair of bosoms
将会…
will…
真是个好故事
Good story.
苏珊
Susan.
离我远点
Get away from me.
不 听着 我没有太多的时间
No, listen. I haven’t got much time.
你为什么这么做 法恩
Why did you do it, Fine?
这是我唯一的办法
This was my only way in.
我只有制♥造♥自己被杀才能得到瑞娜的信任
I had to fake my death to gain Rayna’s trust.
我♥干♥扰了信♥号♥♥ 摘下隐形眼镜 这很容易
I jammed the signal. Popped out my lens. It was easy.
我不喜欢这么对你 但我必须这样 我必须这样
I hated to do it to you, Coop. But I had to, I had to.
瑞娜对我们所有特工了如指掌
Rayna knew all about our agents,
因为凯伦·沃克把所有人的名单卖♥♥给了她
cause Karen Walker sold her the names.
我只是无法信任局里的任何人会不会出♥卖♥♥♥我
I just couldn’t trust anyone at the agency not to give me away.
甚至是你
Not even you.
我该如何相信你告诉我的这些都是真的
How would I know you’re telling me the true?
凯伦·沃克是不是想杀了你
Did Karen Walker tried to kill you?
-是你杀的她 -我隐藏的很深
-You shot her? -I’m deep undercover.
但也没有很深 而且我无法一直保护你
But not so deep that I can’t still protect you.
好 看着我的眼睛
Alright. Look me in the eye.
认真看着我的眼睛
Really look me in the eye.
你眼睛一只大一只小唉
One of your eyes is bigger than the other.
真的吗
Really?

No.
你是完美的 真该死
You’re perfect. God damn it.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
这很痛
That hurt.
很好 就该这样
Good, it’s suppose to.
大奶♥子♥
Bosom.
他危险吗
Is he dangerous?
假如你有暴♥乳♥的话
Only if you have boobs.
那么 瑞娜已经知道我是间谍了
So. Does Rayna really know I was a spy?
没有
No.
直到你在厨房♥暴露之后才知道的
Not until you blew your cover back at that kitchen.
我真的认为她来做间谍的话会更有经验
I really thought she was more experienced than that.
感谢上帝 幸好她不是
Thank God she’s not.
因为如果她是的话 你这会儿已经死了
Because if she was, you would be dead now.
我曾用你那相当完美的身份…
I used your pretty good covers…
我得走了
I got to go.
我们要去德·卢卡的别♥墅♥见屌♥大淫夫
We’re heading to De Luca villa to meet with Dudaev.
然后我们带着他去核弹所在的地方
Then we’re taking him to wherever the bomb is.
这事几乎就结束了
This thing is almost over.
坚持住
Hang tight.
你好 捆绑少女
Hello, bound lady.
别这样 奥尔多
Not now, Aldo.
我认为法恩先生低估你了
I think Mr. Fine underestimated you.
你找到了你的目标 跟踪到他们身边
You found your target, you tracked them down.
你的身手也很猛
You fought very hard.
苏珊
Susan.
你是一个合格的特工
You’re a good agent.
下一次你会抓到他们的
You’ll get them next time.
除非我们死在这了
Unless we die here.
那我们就没办法了
Maybe we’ll not.
你知道吗 我不会这样坐以待毙
You know what? I’m not going down like this.
我需要你帮我解开
I need you to untie me.
大奶♥子♥…啥
Bosom… What?
停下 该死的
Stop! God damn it!
赶紧解开我
Just untie me.
不 你最好听法恩先生的 他正干着大计划
No. You heard Mr. Fine. He’s working a plan.
我们得留在原地
We have to stay put.
解开我 现在
Untie me. Now!
那是我的屁♥股♥
That’s my ass!
这很难看到 也很难把握我的方位
It is very difficult to see or gauge my position.
你就是想摸我屁♥股♥
You’re just simply grabbing my ass.
哦 我…抱歉
Oh. I am… sorry.
让我们躺倒一边吧
Let’s roll to our side.
天啊
God!
绳子绑的很紧 但我已经有进展了
The knot is very tight, but I am making progress.
你的手往哪摸呢
You hand is way up in there.
我的右手被我自己的身体压住了
My right hand is restraint from the weight of my body.
好了 让我试试这样
Okay. Let’s try this.
哦天哪
Oh my god.
很好 很好 我会蠕动着过来…
Okay. Okay. I will inchworm my way…
你声音太大了
You’re being very loud.
等等 我有办法了
Wait. I have idea.
天哪 还来
God. Another one?
天哪
Jesus.
不要动
Don’t move.
-等等 等等 等等 -别动
-Wait, wait. Wait. -Stay still.
-不不不不不… -是是是是…
-No no no no no… -Yes yes yes yes…
-天哪 -抱歉了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!