随你说 注意这个女人
Whatever. Keep a eye out for this woman.
她就是今晚出价的买♥♥家
She’s the one coming to make the bid.
他有一个同伙
He’s got a friend.
很漂亮
Very pretty.
我很高兴你还能知道什么叫漂亮
I’m glad you know what pretty is.
下次买♥♥衣服的时候你最好记得这种审美观
You should remember it next time you’re in a clothing store.
我需要你睁大眼睛 我可能随时需要你帮忙
I need you to keep your eyes open. I may need your help out there.
在这个美丽的肉体面前闭上眼睛那简直就是一种罪孽
To close my eyes in the presence of this beautiful body would be a crime.
天哪
Oh god.
南希
Nancy.
好的 你还记得我在巴黎看到的那女人吗
Okay, you know that women I spotted in Paris,
那个炸♥弹♥人
the bomber?
她就是今晚来出价的买♥♥家
She’s coming tonight to make the bid.
如果她真的是为德·卢卡办事的 那我们得多加小心
If she really works for De Luca so we know some things up.
我需要你保持…
I need you to keep an…
天哪
God.
小王八犊子
Son of a beast thing.
抱歉 他是我的 没错
Excuse me, he’s mine. Yeah.
我不是故意用力推她的
I didn’t mean to hit her that hard.
天哪 你看起来就像个充气娃娃
God. You look like a balloon animal.
给 拿去
Here, take those.
嗨 你在干嘛呢 福特
Hi. What are you doing, Ford?
我是来支援你的 库珀
I’m here to help you, Cooper.
你或许找到瑞娜了 但你不能让她跑了
You may have found Rayna, but you cannot lose her.
-这不是他妈的游戏时间 结束了 -是吗
-This isn’t fucking play time, anymore. -Yeah?
现在是玩你的脸跟你那傻♥逼♥胡子的时间
It’s play time on your face with your stupid mustache.
《玩具总动员》里的角色 特征是两撇大胡子
哪弄的这身打扮 薯蛋头先生
Where’d you get that from, Mr. Potato Head?
你这样会泄露我他妈的身份的
You are gonna blow my fucking cover.
是吗 墨镜可没法掩饰你的身份 它只是个饰品
Yeah? Sunglasses are not a cover, they’re an accessory.
一边呆着去
Get out of here!
没有老子在暗中保护你那性感的屁♥股♥你早他妈玩完了
You’re gonna fuck this up without me around to save your girly ass.
天哪 我恨你
God, I hate you so much!
你不能让你因为对我的性♥欲♥而置身险地 库珀
You can’t let your desire for me put you in danger, Cooper.
哦上帝 想得倒美 酒鬼
Oh, God, you wish, Magnum.
你跳舞的样子就像个猥琐的中学生
You dance like a horny eighth grader.
你是不是硬了 放开我
Are you erect? Get off me!
要么合作 要么他妈滚一边去
Blend in, or get the fuck out!
该滚出去的人是你
You get out of here!
好了 现在谁是老大
Yeah, who’s dominating now?

Fuck!
别这样 你个逼养的玩意儿
Don’t, you son of a bitch.
你别逗了好吗 滚开
You’ve gotta be kidding! Get off of me!
-你才滚开 -把你那狗屎衣服快从我身上拿开
-You get off of me! -Get your silky shirt off of me!
不合作 就他妈滚一边去
Blend in, or get the fuck out.
感谢这些美丽的女孩 你们开心吗
Thank you for the beautiful ladies. You guys okay?
让我们欢迎
Let’s welcome
50美分先生
Mr. 50 Cent
最近好吗 布达佩斯
What’s up Budapest?
我刚吃了点红烩牛肉 这屎玩意儿很合胃口
I just had some goulash. The shit was on point!
哦妈的 她在那
Oh, shit. She’s here.
好了 我们不能让瑞娜看见她
Okay. We can’t let Rayna see her.
所以你去搞定她的保镖 我来搞定她
So, you need to take out her bodyguards, and I’ll deal with her.
嘿 没有人可以命令我
Hey. Nobody orders me around.
妈蛋 你有更好的主意
God. Do you have a better idea?
我们可以在酒吧释放毒气
We’ll release a gas in the club
造成所有人短暂性失忆
causing everybody to get temporary amnesia.
-再拿100根雷♥管♥…哦得了
-Get a 100 sticks of dynamite… -Oh god.
去吧 去吧
Just go! Just go!
南希 我需要你马上进来这里
Nancy, I need you to get in here now!
我来了 苏珊 我在这 我在这
I’m coming, Susan. I’m here, I’m here.
抱歉 让一下
Pardon, excuse me.
我在这 我在这
I’m here. I’m here.
“大声点”
“Turn up.”
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow!
50美分在唱歌♥ 谢谢你通知我
50 Cent a piece. Thanks for letting me know.
不要让瑞娜看到那个女人
Do not let Rayna see that woman.
分散她的注意力 马上
Create a diversion, now!
-什么样的分散 -动静大点
-What kind of diversion? -A big one!
50 我爱你
50, I love you!
50 我爱你 舔我
50, I love you! Kiss me.
-离开他 -要了我吧就现在
-Get her! -Take me now!
转过去
Turn around.
-起来 -我受不了了
-Get off! -I’m coming in.
南希 我抓到她了 外面会合
Nancy, I got her. Meet me outside.
好的 很好 我现在好了 非常感谢 好了
Okay, great. No, I’m fine now. Thank you so much. Okay.
现在我如愿以偿了 就这样吧
Now I got my wish. And that was it.
现在我得飞到克罗地亚去找麦可·布雷了 他正渴望我
So now I got to drop Michael Buble in Croatia. He wants me.
加拿大著名流行爵士乐歌♥手
好了 库珀 换我来控制吧
Okay, Cooper. I got this under control.
你跟我来
You’re coming with me.
哦我的天哪 苏珊
Oh my god. Susan!
好的 得闹大动静 巨大的动静
Okay, bigger diversion! Huge diversion!
小婊砸
Bitch!
我必须得知道她为谁做事 带着瑞娜离开这
I got to know who she’s working for. Get Rayna out of here.
这不公平
That’s not fair!
该死
God damn it!
南希 你在哪里
Nancy, where are you?
有点不得劲
A bit indispose.
事实证明50美分是没有幽默感和讽刺精神的
It turns out 50 Cent doesn’t have a great sense of humor or irony.
我需要支援 我把枪掉在酒吧了
I need backup! I lost my gun in the club!
其实我们俩的实力差不多
We’re probably more alike than you think!
我为什么要把手套脱掉
Why did I get rid of my gloves?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Motherbuttler!
你连衣裤里面的火气可真不小
You got a lot of rage in that jumpsuit.
你来真的
You got serious?
天哪
God!
等等 等会儿 等会儿
Wait! Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
显然这不是你想要的结果
This isn’t what you want,
也不是我想要 我的意思是
or what I want. I mean
男人倒是很想看这种撕逼大战
This is like what the Man wants.
咱俩 你知道么
Us, you know?
两个聪明 漂亮 一头秀发的女人
Two smart, pretty brunettes…
在这打的你死我活
kind of breaking each other down.
我是说 你让我想起了我大学时候的一个同学
I mean, you look similar to a gal I was in college with.
发生这种事 我想我们可以来次湿身
Things happened. I think we all dabble.
一般这种事只需要用手和…
It’s mostly just kind of stuff with hands and…
妈的 我等不及要搞死你了
God, I can’t wait to kill you.
穿的真透
That’s clean through.
多谢你的武器
Thanks for your weapon.
它一直在你那啊
It’s been inside you,
所以我不认为它会喜欢来我这
so I don’t think it should go inside me…
起来
Get up!
你被苏珊·库珀还有
You are under arrest by Susan Cooper
美♥利♥坚♥合众国政♥府♥ 正式逮捕了
and the government of the United States.
瑞娜 你是怎么做到的
Rayna, how did you do that?
不是我
I didn’t.
是他做的
He did.
哈喽 小库库
Hello, Coop.
法恩
Fine.
小库库
Coop.
醒醒
Wake up!
你睡得舒服吗
Did you have a nice nap?
你呼噜打的很大声啊
You were snoring very loudly.
好吧 这还不是现在最让人沮丧的消息吧
Well, this is really not the most upsetting news right now.
我父亲曾经把人带到这来
My father used to bring people here.
是吗 所以就把你打扮成这副骚♥逼♥似的海豚训练师吗
Yeah, so make you dressed like a slutty dolphin trainer?
他让他们挨饿 折磨他们
He starved them, tortured them..
凡是你能想到的
You name it.
他最不喜欢的就是 有人对他说谎
he especially didn’t like it when people lied to him.
我也不喜欢
Not that I bought it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!