It’s so fucking hot.
好了 你该知道 让我们现在放过安东吧 好吗
Okay. You know. Just let’s leave Anton alone for now, please.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
-苏珊·库珀 -什么
-Susan Cooper. -What?
-抱歉 说溜了 -我刚才…
-Sorry. It came out. -What did I just…
只是不想他妈的说出她的真名
Not suppose to fucking say her real name.
她是我最好的手下 她有着他妈的超强技能
She’s one of my best. She’s highly fucking skill.
非常强的能力
Very skill.
比如什么 从高柜子上拿东西
At what? Getting things out of a higher cupboard?
说的很好 因为我很高
That’s very good. Because I’m tall?
说真的 我很不擅长拿高处的东西
Really, I’m not very good at reaching high things.
一个医生曾经对我说 我的肌肉能力跟婴儿一样
A doctor once said to me that I had the muscles capacity of an infant.
-我的胳膊像两根面条… -趴下
-My arms are like 2 noodles… -Get down!
苏珊 带瑞娜到安全地方 马上
Susan, get Rayna to safety. Now!
-我会保护她的 -走
-I’ve got her. -Go!
一边去
Go away!
谁把顶子安在摩托上的 你当你是教皇吗
Who puts a roof on a scooter! What are you, the pope?
快让开
Get out of the way!
哦天哪
Oh my god!
他们开的太疯狂了 我没法跟上他们
They’re driving crazy, I can’t keep up with them.
好的 等着吧
Okay, wait a minute.
我懂了
I got it.
好的 抄个小道
Alright. A little detour.
哦天哪
Oh god.
让我们飞吧
Let’s do this.
我是大坏蛋
I am so badass!
我懂的
Got it.
我知道你们在说啥
I know what you’re saying.
干♥你♥们的活去吧 赶紧干活吧
Do your project now! Just get to work!
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
你这里闻起来像奶酪
Smells like cheese over here!
抱歉 我可能在分泌…奶酪
Apologies. I may be sweating… cheese
因为我之前吃了一碗相当丰盛的面
because I had quite a hearty lasagna.
给我他妈的立刻停下 这该死的小丑秀
Fucking ridiculous clown show, this fuckery stops now.
打扰一下 你知道这附近哪有大力水手炸鸡店吗
Excuse me. Do you know if there is a Popeyes Chicken around here?
-什么 -我看到了肯德基在路尽头
-What? -I saw a KFC down the way,
但我更喜欢大力水手家的
but I’m more of a Popeyes guy.
这的食物很奇怪…哦天哪 我问别人好了
The food is really weird I…Oh my God, I’ll ask someone else!
好了 结束了
Okay, enough!
放下你的武器
Drop your weapon!
哦天哪 凯伦 为什么你不在卡普里
Oh my god. Karen. Why aren’t you at Capri?
我很抱歉我射了你
I’m so sorry I shot you.
你肯定不知道这会是我 我换了发型了
You must have not known it was me either. I changed my hair.
哦是吗 看起来真不错 是接的吗
Oh, yeah. Looks really good. Are those extensions?
呃…不 这只是…这只是我的头发
Uh… No. It’s just…It’s just my hair.
你知道的 修了一下 染了个色
You know, a few clips, colored.
好吧 既然你这么说的话
Okay, if you say so.
抱歉 并且我还抱歉接下的事
I’m sorry. And I’m sorry about this too.
哦天哪
Oh, my God.
不不不不…
No no no no…
苏珊 我的大腿要着火了
Susan, my thighs are on fire.
我才不在乎这个 瑞娜去哪了
I don’t care. Where is Rayna?
我不知道 她从我身边溜了 我已经走不动了
I don’t know. She slipped off me, I was very sweaty.
我明明要你看好她
I thought I asked you to watch her.
我没想到她顶着那坨头发还能跑那么快
I don’t know how she ran so fast, particularly with that hair.
至少得有20磅吧
It must weigh 20 pounds at least.
她会不会是个女巫 你觉得她在我身上下了咒吗
Maybe she’s a witch. Do you think she put a spell on me?
凯伦·沃克死了
Karen Walker is dead.
-什么 -她是双重间谍
-What? -She’s a double agent.
有人当着我的面开枪 我不知道谁干的
Somebody shot her right in front of me. I don’t know who did it.
我不知道这件事的水有多深
I don’t know how deep this whole thing goes.
哦天哪
Oh my God!
把你们俩欠操的屁♥股♥挪到上面来
Get your motherfucking asses up here!
马上
Now!
她会听到吗
But what if she heard?
她听不到的
She didn’t hear.
万一她要是听到了呢
But what if she did hear?
我们又没有说的很大声
We weren’t even talking that loud.
像她那种女人有着超级耳朵呢
A woman like that has super ears.
好了 她没有什么超级耳朵
Okay, she does not have super ears…
还有我之所以说这个是因为你问我了
and I’m only bringing this up because you asked me to…
但是你在这个方面显得也太消极了吧
but you are putting a very negative spin on this situation.
哦 哇哦 我们现在就要过去了是吗
Oh, wow. We’re going with that now, are we?
安博·瓦伦丁
Amber Valentine?
苏珊·库珀 这是真的吗 苏珊·库珀
Susan Cooper, really? Susan Cooper?
好了 我们走吧
Okay. Here we go.
好了 我们能搞定的
Okay. We got this.
我的腿好像迈不动了
My legs won’t seem to move.
好了 南希 我知道你很害怕
Okay, Nancy, I realize that you are scared,
但是你现在已经不能退出了 而且我真的
but you are in this now and I really,
真的需要你和我同心协力
really need you to hold it together.
同心协力
Holding it together.
我现在将会是你所见过的人之中最亲密的一个伙伴
I shall now be the most held-together person you have ever met.
好的 我们走吧
Okay. Let’s go.
哦 亲爱的…
Oh, dear…
做好任何准备 她性格古怪
Be prepared for anything. She’s erratic.
根本猜不透她在想些什么
It’s impossible to tell what she’s thinking.
也许是因为她用的是保加利亚语在思考
Probably because she’s thinking in Bulgarian.
你在干啥
What are you doing?
我只是绑一下我的鞋带
I’m just tying up my shoelaces.
你的鞋子哪有鞋带 到这来
You’re wearing a loafer. Get over here.
进来
Get in!
妈的
Shit!
有人试图干掉我
People are trying to kill me,
我他妈整个保镖团活下来的就剩你们两个保护我
and all that’s left of my fucking security team is you two defending me!
而你们看起来就像俩弱智大妈在度假
You look like somebody’s demented aunts on vacation!
你手下还有别的人吗 除了这个跑两步就喘气的大妈
Do you have anyone on your team, other than this asthmatic Big bird?
是的 我们通常只是用她处理
Yeah. We usually just use her for
文职方面的安全工作
non-physical security resources.
我在那方面非常机智
I’m very non-physical resourceful.
我涉猎非常广泛 我会看手相 会看地图
I do a lot of reading. I read palms and maps.
我还看了全集的”饥饿游戏”
And I read all of “The Hunger Games”.
这对我有什么卵用
How is that helpful!
我不知道 我很害怕
I don’t know, I’m panicking.
还有你
And you!
你别再穿这身蠢爆的佩妮·摩根的装扮了
You have to stop with this stupid Penny Morgan outfit.
你必须穿的像个正常人
You have to dress like an actual human!
等我回来时给我找更多的保镖 否则你们死定了
Get me more security when I come back out here, or you’re both dead!
这个怎么样 瑞娜
Suck on this, Rayna.
这次任务会花费你很多钱 你知道不
This mission is going to cost you money, you know.
买♥♥衣服的资金被消减到过去的一半了…
The clothing allowance cut off half way through the last…
天哪 你能不能先把注意力放在找保镖上面
God. Can you just please concentrate on getting the new bodyguard.
-该死的 别说了 -好的 好的
-God damn me! Please. -Alright. Alright.
讨厌 我已经跟总部联♥系♥了
Crappy. I’ve already contacted the agency.
哦 拜托
Oh. Come on!
你…
You…
穿了这件外套
In this outfit.
简直让人鸡动
Magnificent.
你有什么发现吗
You have anything yet?
暂时还没有 苏珊
No one so far, Susan.
只是 这儿的人有点吓人
Slight intimidating crowd, however.
哈喽 你们看着好美
Hello. You look nice.
继续笑吧 看着都老了
Just keep laughing. Looks fade.
把你的眼睛睁大了
Just keep your eyes open.
该死的 我告诉你好好打扮一下
God damn it. I told you to dress up.
把手套脱了 你看着就像该死的达斯·维德
And take off those gloves. You look like Darth fucking Vader.
《星球大战》里的一个种族 全是长满长毛
是吗 很好 你看着就像一只伊沃克人死在头上
Yeah? Well, you look like an Ewok died on your head.
我无法理解这是什么意思
I don’t even know what that means.
当我把你像一只汤汤一样撕碎的时候
You’re gonna know what it means
你就明白是什么意思了
when I split you open like a Tauntaun.