Thank you.
为什么你对我这么好
Why are you being so nice to me?
该不是因为我让你想起那个悲惨的保加利亚小丑吧
Can’t just be because I remind you of some sad Bulgarian clown.
你让我想起了我的母亲
You remind me of my mother.
是吗 你知道那个…我是说 你跟我
Really? You know that…I mean, you and I are.
你要知道咱俩年龄相仿
You know, pretty close in age.
你真有趣 你就像保加利亚的小丑
You’re funny. It’s the Bulgarian clown in you.
-好吧 -她很了不起
-Okay. -She was marvelous.
但是她又与众不同
But she was different.
很古怪 跟你一样
Eccentric, like you are.
我看到你穿着这礼服站在那里的那一刻
The moment I saw you standing there in that abortion of a dress.
-哦 够了 -好像听你在说
-Oh, come on. -It’s as if to say
“这是我的世界 虽然很丑 但这就是我”
This is what I got, world. It’s hideous, but it’s mine.
这就是她
This was her.
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow.
嘿 你是怎么得到我照片的 我看起来真迷人
Hey, how did you get that picture of me? I look amazing.
哈喽 翻版分身
Hello doppelganger.
她是我唯一能信任的人
She was the only person I could ever trust
好吧 为你妈妈
Well. Here’s to your mom.
为我母亲
To my mother.
还有你
And to you.
也为你
And here’s to you.
你也许一点也不像猫头鹰那样聪明
You may never be bas wise as an owl,
但你永远是我的嘲笑者
but you’ll always be a hoot to me.
这他妈什么愚蠢的弱智祝酒词
What a stupid fucking retarded toast.
-你真讨人喜欢 -你也是
-You’re delightful. -As are you.
现在 你说咱上哪去…
Now. Where did you say we’re headed…?
上哪…
Headed…
你说我们去…
did you say we’re…
哦天啊
Oh God.
“如果你觉得自己中毒了 嚼一片就好…”
“If you ever feel like you’ve been poisoned, chew one of these…”
“嚼一就好…”
“Chew one of these…”
咋回事
What happened?
我还从来没见过有人跳起来去拿泻药的呢
I’ve never seen somebody dive for stool softener before.
这就是发生的事
That’s one thing that happened.
你对我♥干♥了啥
What did you do?
是你给我下的药
Did you drug me?
当然是我
Of course I did.
我告诉过你 我不会相信任何人
I told you, I can’t trust anybody.
我不得不检查你的东西
I had to look through your things.
对了
Anyway.
告诉我 你是痔疮特别大 还是很顽固
Tell me. Are you hemorrhoids particularly large or just tenacious?
停止发短♥信♥
Stop texting!
我没发短♥信♥ 如果你非要知道
I’m not texting if you must know.
我正在玩糖果传奇 而且我刚玩到95关
I’m playing Candy Crash. And I just made level 95.
天哪 这也太粗暴了
God, that is so rude.
天哪 科林 你♥他♥妈♥这是干什么
Jesus, Colin, What the fuck are you doing?
我很抱歉 瑞娜 但是有计划有变
I’m sorry, Rayna but there’s been a change of plans.
谁雇佣你的 科林
Who paid you off, Colin?
科林8个月前就不在这工作了
Colin hasn’t worked here for like 8 months.
我是弗雷德里克
I’m Frederick.
这就是你这么做的原因吗
Is that why you are doing this?
就因为我没记住你那该死的名字
Because I didn’t remember your fucking name?
我只能说有些人真的很想要你卖♥♥的东西
Let’s just say there are people who really want what you’re selling
你可以不用这么做
You don’t have to do this.
我可以给你荣华富贵的生活 科…呃…
I can give you a very comfortable life. Col…uh…
你又忘了我的名字了 是吧 -不
You forgot my name again, didn’t you? -No.
-不 我没有 -是吗
-No, I didn’t. -Yeah.
是叫…
It’s…
别再说他妈的科林
Don’t say fucking Colin.
我♥操♥ 我才不在乎你名字叫什么 你♥他♥妈♥就是手下
Fuck. I don’t give a shit what your name is. You’re the fucking help.
得了吧 科林 斯坦和我已经…
Nice try, Colin. But Stan and I already se…
是弗雷德里克 弗雷德里克
It’s Frederick! Frederick!
抱歉小姐 但是他们只付我一个…
Sorry lady. But they only paid me for one…
不是吧
Come on!
瑞娜 去驾驶舱把飞机拉平
Rayna, go to the cockpit and level us out!
搞得好像我会开他妈的飞机似的
Like I know how to fly a fucking aeroplane!
好神奇
This was weird.
你想要怎么吹 女人
Blow that thing all you want, lady.
是吗 为什么你不给我吹 科林
Yeah? Why don’t you blow me, Colin.
是…弗雷德里克
It’s…Frederick.
哦 真♥他♥妈♥倒霉
Oh. For fuck sake.
我会搞定
I got it.
我知道该怎么做了
I know what to do.
哦 你还好吗
Oh, are you okay?
不好 一个死人脑袋顶在我屁♥股♥上
No! I got a dead man’s head up in my ass!
这次为了法恩
This one’s for Fine.
下冲气流
Down draft!
别再来了 你知不知道你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
Not again! Do you have any idea what you are fucking doing!
哦 操控杆太敏感了
Oh. The controls are so sensitive.
天哪 有个死了的傻♥逼♥把屎拉在裤子上了
God. One of these dead fuckers just shit his pants.
好了 等一下
Okay, wait a minute.
我搞定了 我想我搞定了 好了
I got it. I think I got, okay.
好了
Okay.
还好我学着用过那种模拟飞行的APP
Good thing I learned to use that Flight Simulator app.
恭喜你了 佩妮·摩根
Congratulations Penny Morgan.
你已经暴露你的身份
You just blew your cover.
现在打开飞机的自动驾驶 然后站起来
Now put the plane on autopilot and get up.
敢废话一句 我就让你这个CAI的脑浆洒在仪表板上
Any bullshit and I’ll blow your CIA brains all over that control panel.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
你误会了
And you’re wrong.
我的真名叫…
My real name is…
“你想好你的间谍名字了吗”
“Did you come up with your spy name yet?”
“我会叫…”
“My would be…”
安博 瓦伦丁
Amber Valentine.
你干嘛的 色情明星吗
What are you? A porn star?
你♥他♥妈♥很幽默吗 昂
You’re fucking hilarious, huh?
我是私人保镖 是你♥爸♥爸雇我来保护你的
I’m a private bodyguard, and your father hired me to protect you.
保镖 你 别逗
Bodyguard. You? Please.
真有趣 因为在我看来 要是没有我
That’s funny. Causes the way I see it. Without me.
你现在已经坠毁在阿尔卑斯山了
You would currently be crashed in the Alps right now
或者喉咙被人穿个洞躺在太平间里
Or you’ll be laying in the morgue with a hole burned in your throat.
你就是个被宠坏的小畜生
You little spoiled piece of shit!
为什么我父亲会雇一个像你这样的人
Why would my father hired somebody like you?
因为他相信我
Because he trusted me
不管出于他妈的什么原因 他爱你
And for whatever fucking reason, he loved you.
甚至都不想让你知道我在保护你
Didn’t even want you to know I’m watching you.
因此他让我编造出”佩妮·摩根”
So He’s the one who made me come up with this
这个屌♥丝的身份来掩饰
whole loser Penny Morgan bullshit.
对 哦 你看起来像死 像我死去的妈妈
Yeah, Oh, you looked like dead, like my dead mama.
还有你♥他♥妈♥的竟然说我长得像那个该死的野人
And fuck you for saying I look anything like that fucking beast!
难怪你父亲从来生不出他最想要的儿子
No wonder your father never had the son he wanted.
谁操一次那个丑八怪
You fuck that monster once
都会立刻拔出那该死的鸡鸡赶紧出门
and you just dropped the fucking mic and walked out.
操你丫的 你说的的一切都是谎言
Fuck you! Everything you said is a lie.
咋滴了
what happened?
我说到你痛处了
Did I hit a little sore spot?
没错 他一直想要个儿子 而你也知道这一点
Yeah. He always wanted a son, and you knew it.
听着 他原本想让你接管生意
Look. He wanted you to take over the business.
但他又很害怕你会被人干掉
He’s just afraid you’ll get yourself killed.
所以 如果你想活下去 想把核弹脱手的话
So, if you want to live and you want to load that bomb,
你就跟紧我
you stick with me.
如果你对此有问题…
And if you got a problem with that…
你认为你还能咋滴 瑞娜
Know what you can do, Rayna?
你就和你那瞎鸡♥巴♥扯的英国腔独自降落这架该死的飞机吧
You and your bullshit accent can land this fucking plane by yourselves.
好吧 保镖
Okay, bodyguard.
但是如果我发现你对我说的这一切都是谎言
But if I find out you’re lying to me about of any of this,
我会让你知道 死亡方式是你无法想象的
I’ll show you ways to die you’ve never even dreamed of.
现在让我们去布达佩斯 我需要喝杯他妈的酒
Now let’s go to Budapest. I need a fucking drink.
对 我也认为你♥他♥妈♥得喝一杯
Yeah, I bet you fucking do.
哦天哪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!