我不知道怎么处理这个
I don’t know what to do with this.
放在这里
Put it there.
这可不妙
Yeah, that’s not good.
也许每个周一
Maybe once a week on Mondays
你会看见
You should’ve seen
我之所见
What I’ve seen
她闪现两天
She doubles up
然后又是周日…
And comes back Sunday…
她会靠近
And she will come
钻入你心…
Into your heart…
这件毛衣gay吗?
What’s gay about this sweater?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
妈,你在干嘛?别添乱了
Mom, what are you doing? Stop creating problems just to fix them.
外面很冷的。这东西能帮你保暖
It is cold outside. That thing won’t keep you warm.
我才不要披着从医院偷来的毯子走到纽约的街上
I’m not going onto the streets of New York wearing a stolen hospital blanket.
-披上 -你会害我被抓的,女人
-Yes, you are. -You’ll get me arrested, woman.
披上。没人会发现的
Yes, you are. No one will notice.
-行了,好了,好了,好了 -就这样啦
-Okay, there, there, there. -There it is.
-嘿。你有没有… -嘿
-Hey. Did you… -Hey.
呃,妈,这是我朋友,迈克
Uh, Mom, this is my friend, Michael.
迈克。呃,你通过电♥话♥的
Mike. Uh, you spoke on the phone.
-啊 -迈克,这是我妈玛丽莲
-Ah. -Mike, this is my mother Marilyn.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
-Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you.
注意了。她现在心情不错
Watch out. She’s in quite a mood.
我们正在等轮椅,然后就可以离开这儿了
We’re just waiting for the wheelchair, and then we’re getting out of here.
好。你怎么样?
Sure. How are you?
疼。不过,你知道吗,维柯丁(止疼药)还挺好吃
Sore. But, you know, Vicodin is tasty.
可带劲儿了,宝贝
Got the extra strength, baby.
所以…科恩夫人,来时的路况怎么样?
So… Mrs. Cowan, how was the drive in?
很差。我本来想从库兹镇坐首班车来
Terrible. I wanted to take the first bus from Kutztown,
但是,不啊,偏不。你♥爸♥想要自己开车。
but, oh, no. Oh, no. Your father wanted to drive.
他执意如此。好了,结果他还是迷路了
He was absolutely insistent. And, of course, he got completely lost.
我们差不多到了水牛城他才不得不调头
We were practically in Buffalo when he had to turn back around.
我听说那儿的布法罗辣翅不错
Well, I hear they have some good wings up in Buffalo.
翅?你是指什么翅?
Wings? What do you mean, “wings”?
布法罗辣翅……鸡翅
It’s Buffalo wing… chicken wings.
鸡翅?鸡翅啊…我喜欢鸡翅
Chicken wings? Chicken wing… I love chicken wings.
就是,我之前刚好查了一下布法罗辣翅
Yeah, you know, I was just referencing Buffalo wings.
挺好。赞
That was good. Love that.
所以,呃,鲍勃呢?
So, um, where is Bob?
鲍勃?你是指我的丈夫?
Bob? You mean my husband?
是。抱歉。科恩先生呢?
Yes. I’m sorry Where’s Mr. Cowan?
他在停车。你给我正经点
He’s parking the car. I warn you right now,
-他现在心情很差 -好嘞
-he is in a terrible mood. -Yeah.
我爸相当讨厌城镇生活
My dad hates the city with a passion.
鲍勃。你来了
Bob. Here we are.
-啊。我的司机到了 -老天
-Ah, there’s my ride. -Christ.
你知道这个镇的停车费有多贵吗
Do you realize how expensive it is to park in this town?
漫天要价
It is astronomical.
-嗨,爸 -是,是,是…
-Hi, Dad. -Yeah, yeah, yeah…
你好,娃儿。怎么样?伙计 -嗨,我没事
Hello, Frog Legs. How are you, lad? Hi. I’m good.
爸,这是,呃…这是我的朋友,迈克
Dad, this is, uh… this is my friend, Mike.
-嗨 -嗨。鲍勃·科恩
-Hi. -Hi. Bob Cowan.
-很高兴认识你,迈克 -好…我是…迈克·奥西诶罗
-Nice to meet you, Mark. -Good… It’s… Michael Ausiello.
-我也,很高兴认识你 -迈克。抱歉。好
-It’s good to meet you, too, though. -Michael. Sorry. Yeah.
终于有机会认识基特的朋友了
It’s so good to meet a friend of Kit’s, you know.
-噢,幸会 -是。是
-Oh, absolutely. -Yeah. Yeah.
还有他爸。终于有幸见到他爸了
And his dad. It’s good to meet his dad.
-是 -鲍勃,你能把车开过来吗?
-Yeah. -Bob, will you bring the car around?
-我们走了 -什么?
-We’re leaving. -What?
老天!我…你是在耍我吗?玛丽莲
Christ, I… Are you kidding, Marilyn?
鲍勃,去取车。把车开过来,鲍勃
Bob, get the car. Get the car, Bob.
-我刚刚停好… -去取车
-I just parked… -Get the car.
我刚…
I just…
-喔,玛丽莲 -老天
-Ugh, Marilyn. -God.
你能走完这些楼梯真是难以置信
I can’t believe you walked up all those stairs.
我们都到家了
We’re right at the front door, though.
这栋楼该装电梯了
You need an elevator in this building,
-谢天谢地 -我的天,悠着点
-for goodness’ sake. -Geez, now, take it easy.
-爬楼…可累了 -嘿,珂碧
-Too… many steps. -Hey, Kirby.
嘿
Hey.
呃,见过我爸妈
Uh, you know my mom and dad.
-嗨,珂碧 -这是我朋友,迈克
-Hi, Kirby. -And this is my friend, Mike.
珂碧
Kirby.
好
Right.
我还是直接回房♥吧
You know, I’m gonna run to the restroom. My…
-你还好吗? -好,没事
-Are you okay? -Yeah, I’m fine.
我只是要去…那个
I just need to use the… you know.
就这么两步路
Two flights of stairs.
-老实说 -唔
-Honestly. -Oof.
他看起来能够自♥由♥行动了
He seems to be moving around pretty well,
鉴于…
con… considering.
是吧
Yeah.
所以,你…也住在这里?
So, you… live in the building?
呃,不,实际上,我…我住在泽西市
Uh, no, actually, I… I live in Jersey.
噢
Oh.
那你是在附近工作?
But you work close by?
呃,也没那么近。我在中城市工作
Uh, well, not that close. I work in Midtown.
噢
Oh.
所以,呃,迈克?
So, um, Mike?
嗯
Yes.
你做什么工作?
What do you do?
呃,我个记者。写点电视相关的东西
Uh, well, I’m a journalist. I write about TV.
-噢 -是嘛
-Oh. -Yeah.
挺好的
How nice.
你们…看电视吗?
Do… you watch TV?
看的
Yes.
-科佩尔(指美国金牌主持人Ted Koppel) -科佩尔?
-Koppel. -Koppel?
《夜线》
(美国广播公♥司♥ABC于1980年首播的一档新闻谈话节目,由Ted Koppel主持)
Nightline.
-噢,当然。泰德 -是的
-Oh, sure. Ted. Yeah. -Yeah.
你报导过他么?
Do you write about him?
-关于科佩尔? -嗯哼
-About Koppel? -Mmm-hmm.
呃…没,我…我应该没有写过任何关于泰德·科佩尔的报导
Uh… No, I don’t… I don’t think I’ve written anything about Ted Koppel.
-没有?或许你该写写 -确实应该
-No? Maybe you should. -I think you should.
他不会报导泰德·科佩尔的,大伙儿
He’s not gonna write about Ted Koppel, guys.
他报导的都是热门电视节目
He writes about big TV shows.
噢
Oh.
行吧
Okay.
迈克,你要不要…
Mike, did you want to…
好。不如我…
Yeah. What if I…
不如我去给大家准备点午餐和吃的吧?你们一定饿了
Why don’t I go get some lunch or something? You must be famished.
不用不用。我都准备好了。我…炖了基特最爱喝的鸡汤
No, no, no, no, no. I’ve got that covered. I… made Kit’s favorite chicken soup.
就在包里
All in the duffel.
呃…
Uh…
谢了
Thanks.
看来这儿没我什么事了
I guess there’s really nothing for me to go get.
嗯
Mmm.
对
Yeah.
你们是怎么认识的?
How do you guys know each other?
嗯…
Um…
我还是…我去把鸡汤放到冰箱里吧
I’m gonna… I’ll put that chicken soup in the fridge.
-好的 -好嘞
-Yeah. -Okay.
去去就回
Here we go. I’ll be back.
-我们在酒吧认识的 -真的?
-We met at a bar. -Really?
在酒吧认识?
You met at a bar?
-对啊 -我懂
-Yeah. -I get that.
两个小伙子一起出去泡妞
It’s two guys out, catting around.
会会姑娘,互当僚机
Meeting chicks. You know, a wingman needs a wingman.
-我说的对吗?小K -呃哼
-Am I right, Kitty? -Uh-huh.
噢,我的天!